United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 17-12-2011, 12:59 AM   #171
Sir Alsep Ferguson
Founder
talk less do more

Thanked 1,090 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Sir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Paul Pogba

kayaknya sir alex akan mencoba pogba ketika banyak gelandang united di landa cidera. Semoga dia bisa di kasih kesempatan banyak musim ini

Code:
http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/fletcher-injury-will-not-force-his-hand-on-transfers-says-ferguson
Fletcher injury will not force his hand on transfers, says Ferguson

Agencies
Dec 17, 2011

Sir Alex Ferguson, the Manchester United manager, ruled out a January transfer-window spree despite a mounting injury crisis at his club, who were drawn against the Dutch heavyweights Ajax yesterday in the Europa League.

The midfielder Darren Fletcher this week became the latest player to join United's casualty list, which already includes the captain Nemanja Vidic, who will miss the rest of the season, and the striker Javier Hernandez.

Asked if he expected United to sign any new players next month, Ferguson said: "Not necessarily. I don't know why people keep going on about it. [I won't buy] unless someone we have always been interested in appears, but there isn't.

"Darren's obviously such a great professional, it's not easy to replace that, but we will think about it."

Ferguson's "thinking about it" is a reference to his existing in-house options, including the 18-year-old French midfielder, Paul Pogba, who is being linked with a move to Inter Milan at the end of the season.

"He's a big, strong lad and he's improving, developing well," said Ferguson. "Since he came to the club, I've seen the progress he has made, and he has had experience of the first team this year."

Last edited by Sir Alsep Ferguson; 17-12-2011 at 01:03 AM..
Sir Alsep Ferguson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 05:47 AM   #172
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Rada ragu sama perkataan Fergie. Dia dah sering bilang hal yang sama menjelang Carling, tapi kenyataannya tetep pelapis/bukan starting. Itu di Carling, nah ini BPL yang levelnya levig tinggi. Tapi ya ditunggu aja...

Atau... itu hanya angin segar buat pogba agar dia mau perpanjang kontrak?
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 07:22 AM   #173
herzgiggsy
academy
masih menunggu

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
herzgiggsy Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit herzgiggsy's Facebook Visit herzgiggsy's Twitter herdiboy

mungkin ini saatnya Pogba jadi pilihan United buat sementara...
herzgiggsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 05:51 PM   #174
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Katanya ini emang berawal dari agennya si pogba, mino raiola yg ingin duit dlm jumlah gede...
Ferguson rencananya bakal ketemu langsung dgn pogba untuk nanyain apa yg doi mau saat ini. SAF hanya ingin pogba ngikutin kata hatinya tanpa pengaruh dr siapapun termasuk agen pogba...

Quote:
Sir Alex Ferguson ingat sebuah pernyataan dari Sir Matt Busby dulu saat ia masih hidup yang akan sangat menyinggung agen Pogba yang menginginkan uang besar dalam kontrak baru Pogba.

"Anda tidak perlu mengejar uang di klub seperti Manchester United, pada akhirnya uang itu yang akan menemukan Anda."

"Jika Anda cukup baik, Anda akan mendapatkan uang dan menjadi kaya bermain untuk United, tidak ada keraguan tentang hal itu."

"Anda tidak akan berpikir, Anda hanya perlu mempertimbangkan apa yang telah terjadi selama berada disini [Manchester United] karena ia [Pogba] hanya perlu melihat sekitarnya untuk menyadarinya."

"Seorang pemain harus mengambil keputusan sendiri untuk apa yang mereka pikir akan menjadi masa depan yang terbaik untuk mereka. sebagian besar pemain yang tinggal di sini memiliki masa depan yang baik. "

"Kami sedang bernegosiasi dengan agennya dan kami ingin anak itu [Pogba] tinggal,"

"Jika dia tidak ingin, tidak banyak yang dapat Anda lakukan tentang hal itu. Jika dia ingin menjadi pemain Manchester United dia tahu apa yang harus dilakukan. "

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT

Last edited by Redsbusby; 17-12-2011 at 05:55 PM..
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redsbusby For This Useful Post:
Old 19-12-2011, 06:59 PM   #175
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Paul pogba berharap untuk bisa masuk dlm skuad inti berbalut seragam kebesaran Man United

Pogba reveals chief ambition

Paul Pogba is driven by one goal - to become a first-team regular at United.

The promising midfielder has had a taste of senior action in the Carling Cup and admits he is hungry for more chances to impress Sir Alex. After returning to top form in the Reserves' 4-0 win against Liverpool, the youngster has his eyes firmly fixed on stepping up a level again in 2012.

"It's very good [here]," he told MUTV. "I'm getting in the first team and I enjoy it a lot. I have to carry on and try to play more games.

"[My debut at] Leeds was a great feeling. I played away, in a derby as well, and came on for Ryan Giggs. I thought: 'Okay, now is a good chance to prove myself and to show them what I can do'. We won that game and it was a very good feeling.

"I told myself I've just tasted it, now I want to eat it - I want all the cake now! I want to play, work hard and do my best to get in the first-team squad."

Pogba aspires to making a real mark at Old Trafford, following in the footsteps of many of his fellow countrymen - such as Eric Cantona, Fabien Barthez and Patrice Evra.

"I think you grow up a lot at United," he admitted. "I came from France. I'm here and I know what I want to do. I just want to be a first-team player, a great player here and that's it. I want to play with the first team."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 06:25 PM   #176
arfad
FOREVER UNITED

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
arfad Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit arfad's Twitter

Semoga setelah dia berbicara 4 mata dengan SAF bisa semakin yakin bahwa masa depan dia ada di united . Itu agennya juga agak ijo matanya ya

I WAS BORN TO BE UNITED!
arfad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 09:51 AM   #177
Deddy Hernandez
first team
Seruit FC

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Deddy Hernandez has much to be proud ofDeddy Hernandez has much to be proud ofDeddy Hernandez has much to be proud ofDeddy Hernandez has much to be proud ofDeddy Hernandez has much to be proud ofDeddy Hernandez has much to be proud ofDeddy Hernandez has much to be proud ofDeddy Hernandez has much to be proud ofDeddy Hernandez has much to be proud of
Visit Deddy Hernandez's Facebook Visit Deddy Hernandez's Twitter

Cuma ada 1 kata buat Pogba : SABAR

semua akan indah pada waktunya klo dia mau sabar, masih muda loh, bakalan panjang ceritanya di United
Deddy Hernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #178
dudut
academy
Will Never Die

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
dudut Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Semalam akhirnya pogba memulai debutnya di BPL

Main nya bagus banget,membuat satu assist dan hampir mencetak gol

Inget dimana momen pogba mengatur scholes untuk mengoper bola
dudut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:33 AM   #179
Oom Panda
captain
Juragan Sempak

Thanked 1,075 Times in 531 Posts
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Oom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of light

Satu assist ke siapa! Bro??
Oom Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:49 PM   #180
Trezz Kiko
first team
-

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Trezz Kiko is just really niceTrezz Kiko is just really niceTrezz Kiko is just really niceTrezz Kiko is just really nice
Visit Trezz Kiko's Facebook Visit Trezz Kiko's Twitter

mungkin maksudnya ngasih umpan om.
pogba main bagus smalam. gk kliatan seorang pemain muda lagi debut di EPL.
smoga makin matang. jgn kaya morrison ya bro pogba
Trezz Kiko is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 240
4ntdarma, a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, adefebsa, adheeematic, adi_Giggsy, Alam Belitung, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, AndreasBelitung, andrydjemb4, an_setanmerah, Ardiey11, arief_oct, arik_, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, Ayunda, Aziiz_rachman, Azrul Red United, bangkit, bang_zak, beersweeling, benatbenat, bengbeng, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, boimKosim, bombom, bucay deathbat, caliski_heinz, Chandra Agusta, chest, chicharito07, chincarito, christof_ww, cie_1, CRvidi, cupen7, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, derajulio, dery pramudito, der_emperor, devil_heart, Dewasamba89, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, Dony17, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edwardchndr, Efri Loebay, Egi Jr, egiardiansyah, Eka UPC, Emank_1412, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hanifutd, hdhe16, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HerMandes_14, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, joule27, Juni HW, JustDenny, K3nny_11, King_Cantona, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Legolash, Lucky_Cantona007, lusiarha, macher, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, nandz, NdeGue, ndoxvenom, Nemanje, Nickz09, octus, oldark, ole, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, opiop, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Prianto United, Pure_red, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, RedMachine, Redsbusby, red_devilz, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, Reza Barcode, rio vander vidic, riokrisologus, Riskur, RitaAryatiKD, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setipp48, Sigied Giggsy, sir_ari, sir_otz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, Supernan, swareksa, Tamanaro, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, Uni Finaa, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, wahyou91, waynehanks, Wengge Schmeichel, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, x_ray, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogo, yuslamsungkar, yusufdian, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze