United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 26-08-2016, 05:48 PM   #111
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marcus Rashford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deddy Hernandez View Post
Musim 16/17 ini nampaknya bakal jadi musim penuh pembelajaran buat Rashford, mengingat ada Ibra dan Rooney yg hampir dipastikan bakalan selalu jd starter
Nyerap ilmu dr mentor sekelas Ibra sama Wazza salah banget kalo gak jadi striker bintang 5
Semangat ya dek Rashford
Asal jangan dipinjemin ke klub lain aja Om.
Hehehe..
Ini waktunya memang untuk Rashford menyerap ilmu dari para seniornya.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 05:51 PM   #112
Deddy Hernandez
first team
Seruit FC

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Deddy Hernandez has much to be proud ofDeddy Hernandez has much to be proud ofDeddy Hernandez has much to be proud ofDeddy Hernandez has much to be proud ofDeddy Hernandez has much to be proud ofDeddy Hernandez has much to be proud ofDeddy Hernandez has much to be proud ofDeddy Hernandez has much to be proud ofDeddy Hernandez has much to be proud of
Visit Deddy Hernandez's Facebook Visit Deddy Hernandez's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumpal_oneunited View Post
Asal jangan dipinjemin ke klub lain aja Om.
Hehehe..
Ini waktunya memang untuk Rashford menyerap ilmu dari para seniornya.
Kayaknya si Mou gak bakalan minjemin Rashford om, Soalnya cadangan striker mumpuni yg ada tinggal doi seorang
Old 26-08-2016, 05:54 PM   #113
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deddy Hernandez View Post
Kayaknya si Mou gak bakalan minjemin Rashford om, Soalnya cadangan striker mumpuni yg ada tinggal doi seorang
Ya semogalah.
Semoga sering diturunin juga. minimal di babak kedua saat udah unggul jauh.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 07:20 PM   #114
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Masih bulan Agustus. Wajar blom ada rotasi krn main seminggu sekali. Periode padat akan dimulai setelah jeda internasional. BPL + UEL + piala liga. Masih banyak kesempatan untuk Rashford yang masih 18 tahun.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2016, 09:28 AM   #115
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Mourinho on Rashford's England role

Jose Mourinho is more than happy with Marcus Rashford's progression with England and hailed his status as the number two striker to Zlatan Ibrahimovic in Manchester United's no.9 role.

The Reds boss was asked about Rashford's switch from the England senior squad to the Under-21s group following his impressive, albeit fleeting, exploits for the Three Lions at Euro 2016.

Mourinho is not concerned at all and believes it's more important for the teenager's development that he plays matches for the U21s rather than possibly sit on the bench for Sam Allardyce's national side.

"The situation with England is funny because when you are 18 years old and are in the Under-21 national team, I don't think it's a drama," Mourinho explained in an exclusive interview with MUTV.

"I think he's fantastic, I think he's very good. But to be honest, for his development, I think it's better to be in the Under-21s and play two international matches than go to Slovakia with the first team and sit watching Harry Kane and [Jamie] Vardy and those experienced players that Sam is going to select. So I think it's very good for him at the age of 18 to play in the Under-21 national team.

"To be, at this moment, Manchester United's second striker [in the no.9 position] – not the third or fourth or fifth – behind one of the top players in the world, who he can learn so much from, I think his situation is very good."

Old 28-08-2016, 03:34 PM   #116
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

RASHFORD'S REMARKABLE STORY CONTINUES

Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford continued his incredible year on Saturday, coming on as a second-half substitute to score a 93rd-minute winner in the Reds' 1-0 victory at Hull City.

Since breaking into the first team in February with two debut strikes against Midtjylland in the Europa League, Rashford’s lively performances have helped him to become a big hit with United fans and his last-gasp goal at the KCOM Stadium has only enhanced his reputation further.

After scoring eight times in 18 appearances last season, Rashford may have felt unfortunate to have been kept out of the starting line-up so far, but he will have done his cause no harm by making a decisive impact on Saturday's game.

Coming on in the 71st minute, Rashford provided an injection of energy from the second he crossed the white line. Desperate to make a contribution and help United break the deadlock, the Englishman used his fresh legs to full effect, stretching an already overworked Hull defence.

The young substitute could have found the net earlier than stoppage time, ending a dangerous run with a shot that would have nestled in the bottom right-hand corner, had Hull goalkeeper Eldin Jakupovic not got down quickly to turn it away.

Then in the dying embers of the match, he timed his run perfectly to latch onto the end of a low driven cross from captain Wayne Rooney, securing all three points for the Reds just two minutes from time. The goal caused the whole United bench to jump to their feet in delight, as Rashford headed towards the away fans in celebration.

Speaking to MUTV afterwards, the matchwinner heralded the result as a real team performance: “It’s amazing to score in the last minute like that but the team grafted for 94 or 95 minutes so we deserved it.

“Every last-minute winner, no matter who it is against, who the opponents are, what stage of the game it’s at, what stage of the season it’s in, it’s an important goal so I was very happy.

“I had seen the situation develop with Rooney’s amazing run so I had to get myself in the box so all the team's hard work paid off.”

United manager Jose Mourinho was full of praise for the young striker, telling BT Sport in a post-match interview: “Marcus is working extremely well and both times when the team was in trouble and needed one goal, in the Community Shield with the score at 1-1 and today when the score was 0-0, he came on and gave a special contribution.”

Mourinho added in his post-match press conference: “Marcus gave us diversity in our football because he’s different to Rooney, he’s different to Zlatan. I’m really happy with him.”

http://www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2016, 01:36 PM   #117
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Marcus Rashford's England U21 role gets the green light from Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho

* Marcus Rashford has been left out of Sam Allardyce's first England squad
* He will instead join up with Gareth Southgate's U21 squad this week
* Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho believes it is the correct decision
* Wayne Rooney says the youngster still needs time to develop as a player
* 18-year-old scored the winning goal as United beat Hull 1-0 on Saturday

Wayne Rooney broke into laughter as he revealed that Marcus Rashford's stoppage-time movement had passed him by.

'I didn't see it to be honest!' said the Manchester United captain, who zipped around his marker to provide the assist for the late winner.

'I was trying to concentrate on getting past the defender and once I was past him I looked up and I just saw bodies in the box. I just put it into an area really — and hoped.'

Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford has been left out of England's senior squad

Rooney did not notice the 18-year-old's ghosting run and crucially neither did Hull. In between the two central defenders, simple tap-in. Rashford's nose for goal is quite something, this already being his sixth in the Premier League.

His goals have contributed directly to 12 points won by United since his extraordinary introduction in February. Starting from the bench or not, Rashford will continue to score when it matters for Jose Mourinho.

'Marcus is a fantastic player, one of the brightest talents in European football,' Rooney added. 'I'm sure his chance will come. I don't know how long he got (19 minutes) but he did brilliantly when he came on and got his goal.'

He will be an important player for England, too, but not this week. Despite scoring the winner England coach Sam Allardyce stuck with the decision to leave him with the Under 21s when he named his first squad yesterday. So Rashford will now join Gareth Southgate for the clash with Norway in Colchester a week on Monday.

'It was a big moment for him to go to the Euros and it's still important for his development to go and play with the Under 21s,' Rooney said.

'It's important he gets games because he hasn't played that much. His time will come and he will get his chance for Manchester United and England.

'We know he's special and we saw it last season. Sometimes it's hard not to get carried away because he's such a talented player but we need to try to guide him and let him focus on football.'

Astonishingly, Rashford became the first teenager to score a goal under Mourinho in the Premier League. He knows the score this year, behind Zlatan Ibrahimovic — although Mourinho insists he will play a part both domestically and in Europe.

'Too young to be playing football,' was the message from Hull caretaker boss Mike Phelan. 'He should still be in school.

'He's come off the bench... it's reminiscent of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. The United staff instil certain principles in the youngsters and all of a sudden they blossom. Sometimes they can't be held back, they have to be let loose and sometimes it takes a little bit longer. He's another product of that.'

Mourinho joined in the praise. 'He has the perfect head for an 18-year-old, very stable, not in the moon, so I think he has everything,' said the United manager.

'I think if he went with the full England squad, Sam Allardyce would put him on the bench. Can he help the first team to win matches like he's helping Manchester United? I think he can.

'But for me, from a selfish point of view, thinking just about me and the evolution of my player, I prefer him to be on the pitch for 90 minutes for the Under 21 squad.

'Sam knows that if he needs the kid, he has the kid. But I think he has so many strikers that this time he chose not to select him... so the kid goes with the Under 21s with the best mentality because he wants to play football.'

Rooney's role in the winner was crucial as he skipped past Ahmed Elmohamady on the byline.

Sam Allardyce has not selected Rashford for England's upcoming World Cup qualifier

'Rooney was like the team,' Mourinho said. 'The first half he was OK but the team was a little slow in the transitions. They weren't playing with the intensity that we need and he was part of it.

'In the second half when the team brought a different gear, he did the same. And when I put him playing from the outside, with the two strikers in the middle, he and Henrikh Mkhitaryan developed a lot of our attacking waves, so I'm very happy with him.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3762615/Marcus-Rashford-s-England-U21-role-gets-green-light-Manchester-United-boss-Jose-Mourinho.html
Old 29-08-2016, 01:54 PM   #118
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Rio Ferdinand: Marcus Rashford will be confused by his lack of game time

Rio Ferdinand has suggested Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford will be confused by his lack of game-time this season.

The Englishman came on in the second-half in Man United’s game against Hull City and found the only goal two minutes into injury time.

He was one of the bright sparks in a disappointing season under Louis van Gaal last season and quickly burst onto the scene after scoring in his first-team debut, Premier League debut, first Manchester derby and England debut.

Speaking about his performance, Ferdinand claims Rashford helped change the game for Jose Mourinho’s side.

“He must be sitting there scratching his head thinking how can I have no minutes in the PL in the first three games after what I’ve done over the summer and last season,” he said.

“But it’s a great message to young kids; his head isn’t down, he isn’t sulking. He’s come on with that spark, the bright spark. Him and [Henrikh] Mkhitaryan were the bright spark in the second half that changed the game for Man Utd.”

He has continued to earn plenty of praise and has to knocked down all expectations of himself since the first time we saw him in action in February against FC Midtjylland.

There is no doubting Rashford’s ability and he has started the new season exactly where he left off under Louis van Gal last campaign, as one of the most exciting prospects in football.

Code:
http://thepeoplesperson.com/2016/08/29/rio-ferdinand-marcus-rashford-will-be-confused-by-his-lack-of-game-time-158561/
Old 11-09-2016, 07:31 PM   #119
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

ZLATAN : RASHFORD'S TIME WILL COME

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has preached patience when it comes to expectations surrounding Marcus Rashford, even though the experienced striker admits there will come a time when the youngster "will take over everything."

The 18-year-old's story so far has been a quite remarkable one. Two goals on his first-team debut, two more on his Premier League bow, a Manchester derby winner last season, a goal in his first game for England’s senior side, a place in the Euro 2016 squad and a hat-trick on his England Under-21s debut.

After entering the fray as a second-half substitute on Saturday, Rashford was only denied an equaliser against City when his shot deflected in off the Swede who, unfortunately, was in an offside position.

As one of the most decorated players in the game today, Ibrahimovic knows quality when he sees it and, in an interview with MUTV, he talked about the quality he witnesses every day from Rashford, who, he says, has plenty of time on his side.

"First of all, he’s 18, he’s still young. He has a lot of time," declared the Swedish forward.

"I think the way you have to approach a player like that, where everyone is talking about the talent and what he’s able to do and what kind of potential he has, is to remember he still has a lot of time. It’s not like he needs to take over the world today, the club knows that, the coach knows that and the team knows that.

"We know his quality and what he’s able to do. What the world is seeing now, we already know because we see it every day. There is no need to rush to push him and put him in the heat zone and put a lot of pressure on him because that can have the opposite effect. Time by time, he will take over everything. It’s about having patience."

Ibrahimovic added that he will do all he can to support Rashford, insisting: "I’ll help him every day, him and all the others, in any way I can. I’m happy it gives an effect but, even if I was not here, they would still do good."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Sep/zlatan-ibrahimovic-hails-marcus-rashford-but-calls-for-patience-with-the-youngster.aspx
Old 12-09-2016, 12:54 PM   #120
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mourinho: Rashford Punya Masa Depan Cerah
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Manchester - Manajer Manchester United, Jose Mourinho, mempunyai keyakinan tinggi pada Marcus Rashford. Penyerang 18 tahun itu diprediksi mempunyai masa depan yang cerah.

Saat dipercaya turun ke lapangan oleh Mourinho, Rashford selalu menunjukkan penampilan yang oke. Dia menjadi penentu kemenangan saat The Red Devils menaklukkan Hull City, dan sempat membukukan satu gol di laga melawan Manchester City meski akhirnya dianulir.

Atas penampilan bagus itu, Mourinho memberi sinyal akan memainkan Rashford di laga Liga Europa saat MU berhadapan dengan Feyenoord.

MU akan melakoni pertandingan pertama di Liga Europa melawan wakil Belanda itu, di laga yang akan berlangsung di Stadion Feijenoord, Jumat (16/9/2016) tengah malam WIB.

"Buat saya, laga besar berikutnya adalah saat melawan Feyenoord dan di laga berikutnya dia akan bermain. Hanya itu yang bisa saya katakan," kata Mourinho di Soccerway.

"Saya mempercayainya. Saya tahu masa depannya bakal brilian. Dia merupakan pemain nomor sembilan, jika Anda ingin memainkan dia di posisi berbeda, maka kami harus bekerja padanya, kami harus meningkatkan kemampuannya, tapi dia mempunyai kepribadian yang besar."

"Wajarnya, orang-orang hanya melihat pada talenta sepakbola. Tapi, personalitasnya di levelnya sangat penting dan dia sudah menunjukkannya di musim lalu --dia menunjukkannya dengan segera," imbuhnya.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 98
Aba_MaczUnited, AbdoelWhae, adnantsaqib69, adrieee, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, andi abdul, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, Ardi_UIMOLT, asby_ansya, axlfaris, B4YU, bang_zak, bbobbyitta5057, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, braausasda9593, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, der_emperor, dzulbeid, edhowin, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fey777, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, Gothic, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hasyim arif, HenryRooney07, hombreng, id4y, ImranImoh30, jehnzhulze7993, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, Juni HW, kuncahyo dicky, lauraniza, Legolash, Lila, mfikri19, Muhammad Nizar, Muzen Sebastian, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, penk22_, Rean, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, reza willya, RH20, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Rony_17, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, SR 7, Taufik_Liem, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, united7, Van_Munandar, victory II, wazza_ampuh, widhyraditya_, wira_ozora, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku, Zulfan