United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

Old 18-12-2017, 07:36 PM   #1
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default [LC] Bristol City 2-1 Manchester United

Bristol City vs Manchester United

Bristol City vs Manchester United - League Cup Quarter-Final
Kamis, 21 Desember 2017
Kick Off : 03.00 WIB
Venue : Ashton Gate Stadium
Wasit : tbc
Live : tbc
Old 18-12-2017, 07:42 PM   #2
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [LC] Bristol City vs Manchester United

Head to Head pertemuan kedua tim :
Manchester United menang : 15x
Imbang : 10x
Bristol City menang : 10x

5 pertandingan terakhir kedua tim :
25 April 1978 - Bristol City 0-1 Manchester United - League Division One
21 Oktober 1978 - Manchester United 1-3 Bristol City - League Division One
3 Maret 1979 - Bristol City 1-2 Manchester United - League Division One
13 Oktober 1979 - Bristol City 1-1 Manchester United - League Division One
23 Februari 1980 - Manchester United 4-0 Bristol City - League Division One
Old 18-12-2017, 07:47 PM   #3
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Bristol City saat ini menduduki posisi 3 di klasemen sementara Championship, menang 4x dalam 5 pertandingan terakhir di liga.
Sementara itu Pogba sudah bisa bermain kembali..
Old 18-12-2017, 10:34 PM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga saja United bisa tetap fokus dan tidak menganggap remeh lawan...
Old 19-12-2017, 03:00 AM   #5
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MATCH PREVIEW: BRISTOL CITY V UNITED

Setting the scene: United have provided the perfect response to the derby defeat, picking up maximum points from games against Bournemouth and West Brom. The fixtures keep coming, with this Carabao Cup clash at Ashton Gate next on the agenda. Bristol City are in fine form themselves, riding high in third in the Championship table, and the hosts will be fired up for a tie they have been eagerly awaiting ever since the draw was made. Lee Johnson's side overcame Nottingham Forest at the weekend to make it four wins on the spin.

How can I watch it? The 20:00 GMT start is live on Sky Sports in the UK. Subscribers to MUTV on Sky or Virgin Media, the club’s MUTV app or online at MUTV.com will be able to watch unrivalled build-up from 18:00 GMT on Match Day and listen to radio commentary of the game before watching it in full at midnight. You can also keep up to date with all the action via ManUtd.com’s live rolling blog and on our official Twitter account @ManUtd.

Any team news? Antonio Valencia has probably been added to the injury list after being withdrawn at West Brom with a hamstring problem. Eric Bailly remains out following ankle surgery, while Michael Carrick and Marouane Fellaini have also been absent for some time, but Jose Mourinho could rotate his squad with a trip to Leicester City on the horizon. On the plus side, Paul Pogba's three-match ban is over. For City, Famara Diedhiou, Milan Djuric, Jens Hegeler, Ivan Lucic, Callum O'Dowda, Gary O'Neil, Eros Pisano and Korey Smith have all been injured.

What's City's story? Despite some pundits fancying them for relegation, Johnson's side have been nothing short of magnificent in mounting a sustained challenge for promotion. The Robins kept faith with 36-year-old Johnson and have been rewarded with a string of consistent results. The spirit in the camp has been illustrated by a series of goal graphics on social media that have got everybody talking.

What's the crowd going to be like? A sell-out, unsurprisingly. United have been allocated only 2,641 tickets, around 10 per cent of the capacity, but you can bet the travelling fans will make themselves heard as always.

What's the history between the clubs? We've met 35 times in the league, with United winning 15 of those, while the most high-profile game was the 1909 FA Cup final, won by Reds striker Sandy Turnbull's goal at Crystal Palace. Our paths have not crossed since 1980, when United won 4-0 at Old Trafford.

Can United retain the trophy? Of course, we won it last year thanks to a 3-2 victory over Southampton at Wembley. We're the last side to keep hold of the silverware after successive wins in 2009 and 2010. Only two other clubs have done likewise - Nottingham Forest (1978 and 1979, 1989 and 1990) and Liverpool, who lifted it four times in succession between 1981 and 1984.

Who is the referee? Mike Dean is well known to United fans and the experienced whistler will be the man in the middle. Graham Scott is the fourth official with Simon Long and Ian Hussin named as the referee's assistants.

Who else is playing? The other ties in midweek - three all-Premier League encounters - are the London derby between Arsenal and West Ham, Leicester City versus Manchester City and Chelsea are at home to Bournemouth.

When's the draw taking place? Ashton Gate will stage the pairings for the semi-finals being drawn out by Phil Neville and Louis Carey. The victors will face a two-legged tie in the week commencing 8 January, with the return fixtures taking place in the week starting 22 January.

www.manutd.com
Old 20-12-2017, 12:03 AM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager

BRISTOL CITY'S REDS IN THE HOME CAMP

There are plenty of members of the Bristol City staff with Manchester United connections and, ahead of the Carabao Cup quarter-final, MUTV spoke to three of them.

Assistant head coach Dean Holden, the former Bolton Wanderers and Oldham Athletic defender, was a match-going Red in his youth, while goalkeeper Luke Steele and midfielder Josh Brownhill were both at United as youngsters.

Holden, who admitted he expects Paul Pogba to play for Jose Mourinho's men on Wednesday, revealed his passion for the club in the past.

"I was a die-hard fan, you'd probably call it, as I went home and away as a kid," he said. "All over the country, wagging school to go to away games. I remember Eric Cantona's goal on a Monday night, when we nicked it 1-0, and was caught on camera at Newcastle. My mum and dad were thinking: 'How has he got out of school that early, to get up to Newcastle?'

"It comes from my dad more than anything but the whole family are mad United fans. I was a ball-boy one season when Lee Sharpe scored with the back-flick against Barcelona in the Champions League. All of my memories as a kid are all surrounded by United. Bryan Robson and Mark Hughes - these types were my heroes.

"My first memory was of Norman Whiteside's goal in the 1985 FA Cup final. My dad had him in the sweepstake at work to be first scorer and took us on a caravan holiday for a week so it was a double celebration. My favourite kit was the white one when Hughes goes around the keeper and pings it into the net to win the European Cup-Winners' Cup.

"There were some great days going on the bus with my dad, mates and brothers, queuing at Old Trafford all night for FA Cup final tickets with your stubs. I was there when Cantona scored against Liverpool, when they wore their white suits [in 1996], and I recall being down there at Wembley when we lost to Aston Villa in the League Cup final."

Goalkeeper Steele played against the Reds during his Barnsley days, suffering a 2-0 defeat in the same competition at Oakwell in 2009, and joined City in August to provide experience between the posts.

"Luckily enough, I've played United before and I think Michael Owen and Danny Welbeck were scorers that day at Barnsley," he said. "It's great to play them again in the quarter-finals.

"I took a lot from United - I had a fantastic time there. It was four years but I was injured for a year and that was not a good time for me. It was a serious problem with my back and it halted my progress a lot. I still managed to win the FA Youth Cup, played a lot of Reserves matches and made the bench.

"It's not a regret. I was up against Fabien Barthez and Edwin van der Sar - two fantastic keepers who had unbelievable careers. They were two of the best in the world so, when people say why didn't it happen, I say I wasn't good enough. I'm quite happy saying that.

"I was up against those two and they were better than me. If I was the manager I would have played them every game ahead of me too. So I haven't got a problem with what happened. I wanted to get going to play games in my career so I decided to move on."

Brownhill was with United as a schoolboy and was in the same youth side as current Reserves hot-shot James Wilson.

"I was six when I was there but got released at 15," he said. "I was there quite a long time and have great memories throughout the whole spell I was there. I made good friends I still keep in touch with. A lot of them have moved on but James Wilson is still at United. Josh Harrop is at Preston, Ben Whiteman's with Doncaster and Otis Khan is at Yeovil. There are a few others playing non-league and quite a few still playing football.

"United are one of the best clubs in the world at developing players and, if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be the player I am today. I cannot thank them enough for what I did. It'll be amazing as, growing up there, I always wanted to play for Manchester United. I suppose the next best thing is playing against them."

www.manutd.com
Old 20-12-2017, 12:04 AM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager

TEAM NEWS FOR BRISTOL CITY CLASH

Jose Mourinho says Manchester United must take Wednesday’s Carabao Cup quarter-final clash with Bristol City ‘really seriously’ given the standard of the Championship and has also hinted Henrikh Mkhitaryan could return to the matchday squad.

The Reds travel to Ashton Gate to face a high-flying City side, who currently sit third in the Championship and have already knocked three top-flight clubs out of the competition.

United boss Mourinho admits he will not be making too many changes to his squad given the high level of football in the second tier, but feels Mkhitaryan could feature for the first time since the win over Brighton in November.

"He [Mkhitaryan] can [be back],” Mourinho told reporters following the 2-1 win over West Brom. “I am making a few changes for the match, but not many because Bristol City are one of the best teams in the Championship.

“For me now, the Championship is not the Championship of five or 10 years ago. The Championship is now high-quality teams with lots of players that could be playing in the Premier League easily. So we need to take the game really seriously. I am going to make a few changes and it is possible Micki is involved.”

Mourinho also reiterated why the Armenian has found himself out of the Reds’ matchday squads of late.

“At the moment, we are playing [Juan] Mata, [Marcus] Rashford, [Jesse] Lingard or [Anthony] Martial and [Romelu] Lukaku," he added. "So, on the bench, we have [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic and one of the other ones, Martial or Rashford. So there is no space for everyone because you need balance on the bench too."

Sergio Romero is an option to keep goal after appearing in both previous matches in the competition, particularly considering David De Gea was subjected to a couple of bruising challenges at West Brom. Antonio Valencia appears unlikely to play after suffering a hamstring problem, while Axel Tuanzebe was not involved in the Reserves' 1-1 draw with Leicester City on Monday to hint at his possible inclusion in the squad.

Mourinho has suggested Nemanja Matic has been carrying an injury of late but felllow midfielder Paul Pogba is back from a three-game suspension.

www.manutd.com
Old 20-12-2017, 03:01 PM   #8
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Mourinho Ditunggu Wine Istimewa di Markas Bristol City
Kris Fathoni W - detikSport

Bristol - Manajer Bristol City Lee Johnson menyiapkan wine seharga Rp 8 juta yang secara istimewa diterbangkannya dari Portugal untuk Manajer Manchester United Jose Mourinho.

Bristol, yang tampil di level kedua kompetisi liga di Inggris, akan menjamu MU dalam partai perempatfinal Piala Liga Inggris, Kamis (21/12/2017).

Semenjak 1988/1989, baru kali ini lagi Bristol memainkan pertandingan babak delapan ajang tersebut. Johnson pun bersiap menandai momen itu dengan suguhan istimewa untuk peracik taktik tim tamu.

-"Saya sudah menghabiskan 450 pound sterling (Rp 8 juta) untuk sebotol wine!" ujar Johnson kepada BBC.

"Saya sampai harus merogoh tabungan putri kecil saya," ucapnya berkelakar sebelum menambahkan keistimewaan wine tersebut. "Wine itu diterbangkan secara khusus dari Portugal."

Wine itu sendiri merupakan sebuah Barca Belha Red tahun 2004, yang kabarnya merupakan favorit Mourinho. Johnson pun berharap bisa bercengkerama dengan Mourinho, seraya menggali ilmunya, sambil menikmati wine tersebut.

"Kami sudah mencari tahu dan kabarnya Jose secara khusus menggemari wine ini, yang harus dituangkan oleh seorang pakar," katanya.

"Jadi semoga saja ia bersedia datang (ke ruangan Johnson) untuk ngobrol dengan saya dan selama 5-10 menit saya akan berusaha menggali ilmu dari dirinya."

"Ia sosok di jajaran teratas dengan kualitas manajerial kelas dunia. Pelatih muda seperti saya tentu saja akan berusaha mengikuti jejak pelatih seperti dirinya," tutur peracik taktik 36 tahun itu.

Dalam lajunya di Piala Liga Inggris sejauh ini Bristol City sudah menyingkirkan tiga klub Premier League yakni Watford, Stoke City, dan Crystal Palace.
Old 20-12-2017, 08:26 PM   #9
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Champions league which means ga bakal ditayangin tv terestrial ya.. 😟
Old 21-12-2017, 01:16 PM   #10
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [LC] Bristol City 2-1 Manchester United

Jose Mourinho takes swipe at lax stars after 'lucky' Bristol City dump Man United out of Carabao Cup

* United boss Mourinho accused some of his players of not wanting to play
* Holders suffered a 2-1 defeat at hands of Championship side at Ashton Gate
* Midfielder Korey Smith scored in stoppage time to book place in the semi-finals

Jose Mourinho presided over one of Manchester United’s worst ever cup defeats before suggesting some members of his squad didn’t fancy travelling to Bristol City.

Korey Smith’s stoppage-time volley dumped United out of the Carabao Cup, with Bristol City facing Manchester City in next month’s semi-finals.

Mourinho’s plans were in disarray on Wednesday morning when United’s private plane had to be diverted to Cardiff because of the weather conditions around Bristol before their 2-1 humbling.

And to a cap a dreadful day, a number of supporters were restrained by police at full-time after a pitch invasion turned ugly, with punches thrown at the United end of the stadium on Wednesday.

‘It’s a big day for them and their supporters,’ Mourinho said after one of the greatest nights in Bristol City’s history.

‘For us it was just one more day in the office and some of them probably didn't want to come into the office.

Bristol City celebrate after Korey Smith scored the winning goal with just seconds left

‘They fought like this was the game of their lives which it probably was. It was a beautiful day for football.

‘I congratulate them. The main thing of it is that they won. [We] lacked the intensity that they had. Not just physically but mentally.’

Bristol City manager Lee Johnson - who flew down the touchline in celebration after Smith’s late winner - said his players will go down in folklore.

Joe Bryan had smashed the hosts into a 51st-minute lead before Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s equaliser. But Smith popped up to hammer a winner, sealing their biggest result since beating Liverpool at Anfield in an FA Cup third-round replay back in 1994.

‘They were absolutely outstanding and to beat Manchester United is incredible,’ Johnson said. ‘I’m not just proud of the players’ personality but also their professionalism.

‘I'm chuffed to bits. It was unbelievable feeling: a turn of pace from me down the line that hadn't been seen in years. Those scenes will live in the memory of this football club for years.

‘It’s a young group full of quality and they got their rewards. They will go down in Bristol City folklore. At times tonight we looked like the Premier League side. I can’t be more proud of the group.’

‘City is a brilliant draw. We've got to get over the overwhelming feeling of pride.’

Smith added: ‘I don't know what to say. Unbelievable. We played brilliantly like we have all season. I wasn't being tracked when I made the run forward.

‘I joined this club when we were in League One with three stands. We have been brilliant this season.’

United struck the post and Mourinho - who was swift in departing Ashton Gate - even claimed Johnson’s side were fortunate and refused to criticise his players.

‘My thoughts were that they were a bit lucky but they fought a lot to be lucky,’ he added. ‘They won the game in our best moment when everyone was waiting for our goal.

‘Normally when a team loses against a lower division it’s because the performance isn’t good. I studied their team, made my players aware of their quality.

‘They were lucky because we hit the post. I don’t want to criticise my team but praise Bristol. We didn’t want extra time, we wanted to win the game.

‘Luck comes from effort and belief. You need that extra motivation. They fought really hard and are a really good team.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5200279/Mourinho-lets-rip-lax-stars-Bristol-City-defeat.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 13
Andi Istiabudi, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, fahlevysred, h-ANG, ivanzferdinand, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan