United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

Old 24-12-2017, 04:40 AM   #11
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Leicester City vs Manchester United

Tiga peluang untuk mencetak gol dan hilang gitu aja. Too cocky. Beranggapan pasti menang.
Baaadddd attitude dari pemain2 muda United.
Old 24-12-2017, 07:15 AM   #12
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [EPL] Leicester City vs Manchester United

MOURINHO'S VERDICT ON LEICESTER DRAW

Jose Mourinho felt missed opportunities proved costly for his Manchester United team in the 2-2 draw at Leicester City on Saturday evening.

The Reds were denied victory in our final away game of 2017 in the dying stages at the King Power Stadium by Harry Maguire’s last-gasp equaliser.

United were left to rue profligacy, particularly in the second half, with a number of players all passing up good chances.

Read the key points from the boss in his post-match interview with Sky Sports and in his press conference…

WE MISSED INCREDIBLE CHANCES
“We didn't win because we missed incredible chances. I would say joke chances. We made a big defensive accumulation of mistakes in an easy match to win. I talked to the players at half-time when it was 1-1 that it was an easy match to win. The reality is that it is 2-2. Sometimes you make mistakes and are not punished by that. Tonight we were punished by our mistakes. We did everything to win but when you lose big chances. Childish loss of possession, so easy. Childish in their box and childish in our box. We were punished with [losing] two points.”

DOES A DRAW FEEL LIKE A DEFEAT?
“Exactly, sometimes you take a point and you say okay and you say [it was] hard to get it and you accept the point as a positive result, but that's not the case. It was a game to win easily and so it’s easy to say we lost the points.”

SMALLING INJURED FOR LEICESTER LEVELLER
“Yes, and I had the chance to speak with Ashley Young to tell him the way the team had to be in position because of Smalling's difficulty but I think a lack of maturity because I cannot stop the game to give a team-talk for the last two minutes. The players immediately have to adapt and read the game and they didn't, we had childish decisions in front of goal, bad decisions. It was not about the dribbling and hit the bar, it was not just about the cases with an open goal, it was easy decisions to make to counter-attack.”

WAS RASHFORD FOULED IN THE BOX?
“You know that our players that are, I don't know the word, in some other cultures people used to call intelligent players in the English culture it depends on the player, the club. I remember last year Marcus had quite an easy penalty against Swansea and he was killed and some other players keep doing the same and worse, and keep getting protected. I don't know if it was a penalty, I know [Jon] Moss [the referee] had a good performance, Leicester fans were complaining without any reason, the yellow card for Mahrez is a yellow card because he dived, if it was a pen, and he didn't give it, I'm not critical at all because Moss had a very good performance, and if Marcus was not intelligent like some other guys are that's it.”

IS THE TEAM MAKING PROGRESS?
“I'm not looking to that, I'm looking at this match. In half an hour I'll be looking to the next match and the only thing I can say is that it was an easy match to win, at 1-1, it can be my weakness, I told them more than one time the match is very easy to win and we didn't.”

www.manutd.com
Old 24-12-2017, 08:56 PM   #13
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Leicester City 2-2 Manchester United

Goodbye EPL Trophy...hasil seri lwn Leicester bikin City 98% juara EPL. Dalam sejarah EPL ga pernah ada pimpinan klasemen yg unggul 13 poin dari runner up bisa disalip.
Kecewa banged udah belanja mahal2 belum separuh musim udah ketinggalan 13 poin sama prgkat 1. Lbh baik MU fokus pertahankan posisi runner up, Piala FA n UCL. Belanja midfielder lagi di Januari...Ozil,Perisic,Alexis Sanchez.
Old 24-12-2017, 10:58 PM   #14
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Leicester City 2-2 Manchester United

Bola.net - Legenda Manchester United Gary Neville menyebut skuat Setan Merah kurang terorganisir dan tak ada pemain yang memiliki jiwa kepemimpinan yang kuat dalam tim tersebut.

Kecaman itu ia lontarkan setelah melihat pasukan Jose Mourinho tersebut menjalani pertandingan melawan Leicester City di King Power Stadium, Minggu (24/12) dini hari WIB. Saat itu MU gagal menang dan ditahan imbang 2-2 oleh sang tuan rumah.

Gol kedua Leicester sendiri dicetak oleh Harry Maguire, empat menit di waktu waktu injury time babak kedua. Proses gol inilah yang disorot oleh Neville.

Beberapa saat sebelum gol tersebut tercipta, Chris Smalling mengalami cedera. Namun ia terpaksa tak bisa keluar lapangan karena jatah pergantian pemain sudah habis.

Neville menyebut Smalling melakukan kesalahan. Sebab saat cedera ia tidak segera meminta bantuan dari rekan-rekannya untuk memperkuat lini pertahanan. Hal tersebut justru dilakukan oleh Phil Jones.

Jones sempat meminta Victor Lindelof untuk pindah dari bek kanan ke bek tengah. Bek asal Inggris itu kemudian juga meminta Ander Herrera untuk mengisi pos bek kanan. Namun Herrera mengabaikannya dan malah menyuruh Henrikh Mkhitaryan untuk mengisi pos tersebut. Hal ini membuat Neville kian geram.

"Kemudian Phil Jones menyadari bahwa hal itu telah terjadi dan mencoba untuk mengatur kembali pertahanan timnya - seperti yang saya lihat, Ander Herrera menolak untuk mengisi pos bek kanan dan memberi tahu Henrik Mkhitaryan untuk ke posisi itu. Tiba-tiba Smalling duduk di lapangan dan kemudian keluar lapangan dan kemudian kembali di posisi bek tengah. Ia akhirnya berduel dengan Harry Maguire," ujarnya pada Sky Sports.

"Anda tidak bisa percaya disorganisasi dan kurangnya kepemimpinan yang ditunjukkan oleh Manchester United pada akhir pertandingan itu dalam sebuah pertandingan yang seharusnya mereka menangkan. Jose akan marah saat melihatnya kembali," seru Neville. (sky/dim)

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 9
Andi Istiabudi, dwitri27, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, theater of dream, wira_ozora, Zulfan