United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Lounge

Old 23-09-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
gravedigga
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
gravedigga is a jewel in the roughgravedigga is a jewel in the roughgravedigga is a jewel in the rough
Default [ Die Hard supporter] : Jake clarke

wanna share this one from republikofmancunia
our legendary supporter...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

September 22nd, 2009
Blue: “Get Off The F**king Pitch You F**king K**bhead” Red: “4-3 mate”

The United fan who Craig Bellamy hit on Sunday has spoken out about what happened.

“I was flung towards the barrier when Michael Owen scored - the place went mad, everyone was hugging each other and I can’t explain why it happened,” said Jake Clarke.
“I was just loving the moment I guess after all the excitement throughout the match. The next thing I was on the pitch just wanting to celebrate with the United players. It’s not in my blood to want to hurt anyone, I just wanted to cheer them up close.

I remember being tackled on the pitch and then I saw Bellamy coming over to me.
He shouted at me, “Get off the ****ing pitch you ****ing knobhead.
He said it a few times then just shoved me in the face.
I said to him, “4-3 mate,” and I think he said something else to me before I was taken away.
I’d had a few drinks before the game but I wasn’t drunk - honestly, it was the emotion that got to me.
I’m United through and through, as is all my family, and I can’t ever remember a finish like that. I’m desperate to avoid a ban - I love the club.
I just don’t know what came over me.”

Jake’s dad has also spoken about it, claiming he’s going to be in trouble with the missus when she gets home from holiday!

“I couldn’t believe - a minute or so more and we would have been out,” he said.
“But the crowd was jammed towards the exit area and when Owen scored everyone just piled down to the bottom of the stand.
The next thing Jake’s younger brother Joey tapped me on the shoulder and said, ‘He’s on the pitch!’
It’s so out of character for him and he’s full of remorse. The phone hasn’t stopped ringing about it.
His mum is away in Ibiza and I had to tell her what had happened. She went to buy the paper and saw his picture in it.
She’s back tomorrow and no doubt I’ll be getting it in the neck for it.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------

"4-3 mate.." >>>> CLASS!!!!

here is his facebook account
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...all&ref=search

RED ARMY! RED ARMY! RED ARMY!

Last edited by gravedigga; 23-09-2009 at 05:31 PM..
gravedigga is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gravedigga For This Useful Post:
Old 23-09-2009, 06:21 PM   #2
and1
first team
Manchester is My Heaven

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
and1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to all
Visit and1's Twitter
Default Re: [ legend ] : Jake clarke

oo.. dia yg masuk ke lapangan, mgkn krn saking gembiranya saat owen cetak gol kemenangan, dia jd ga sadar kalo masuk ke lapangan

"4-3 mate.." >>>> CLASS!!!!

setuju bgt sm yg di atas
and1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2009, 10:18 AM   #3
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light

dibanned donk kawan kita ini masuk OT...
itulah.. kalo udah gila...semua jadi lupa...
sampe tak sadar masuk lapangan..
Ucup Carrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #4
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

keputusan di pengadilan Manchester sono gimana yaa ..., khan akan digelar sebelum 30 Sept 2009
moga aja gak dapet hukuman berat ..., lha si Bellamy aja bebas gethoo, kagak diusut
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009, 02:31 PM   #5
marsel david
captain
I'M BACK!!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
marsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to all

owh.. jack clarke itu yang masuk ke lapangan trus di tonjok sama si bellamy ya?
marsel david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:53 AM   #6
inside_united
academy
-

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
inside_united Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Quote:
United fan handed banning order

The fan who ran onto the Old Trafford pitch during Manchester United's 4-3 derby win has received a three-year footballing banning order.

Jake Clarke, 21, from Chorley, Lancashire, admitted entering the playing area after Michael Owen scored United's injury-time winner.

Manchester City striker Craig Bellamy confronted Clarke and shoved him in the face after the solo pitch invasion, which came at the end of a highly charged game on September 20.

The bricklayer, who had to be restrained by four stewards, told officers he "got overexcited" and "just wanted to celebrate with the players" after Michael Owen scored a last-gasp winner.

Clarke, who has previous convictions for cannabis possession and common assault, told Trafford Magistrates' Court that he "deeply regrets" his behaviour.

He said: "I'm gutted about what I have done. I know it was a stupid action. I just wanted to celebrate."

The court heard Clarke was leaving the ground when Owen scored deep into injury time, and the fan was pushed towards the pitch before he decided to enter it.

Steve Woodman, prosecuting, showed CCTV footage of the incident, and said that Manchester United are considering imposing their own ban on the football fan.

Their rivals, Manchester City, could have equalised if it had not been for Clarke, Mr Woodman suggested.

"The defendant's actions could well have caused a full scale pitch invasion. It will have been viewed by millions across the world," he said.

"It was a very tense, very high profile match. The game went right down to the wire.

"The City players were trying to get back to the centre circle to respond to the late goal.

"City may well have been able to push on and score the equaliser."

Police are not investigating Bellamy over the incident but he is thought to have received a warning from the Football Association, Mr Woodman said.

Ian Huggan, defending, said that football is a large part of Clarke's life and he attends around 40 games a season.

"This was a foolish mistake by Mr Clarke. It has caused a lot of concern and anxiety for the people involved," he admitted.

But he asked the court not to impose a ban on his client, saying: "Is it right that this defendant is made subject to a banning order when the player who took the action is just given a warning?"

If Bellamy had not got involved the incident would have been dealt with "very quietly" and would have "gone away", Mr Huggan said.

He pointed out that other football fans who have invaded pitches have been given cautions rather than bans.

But Anne Marie Evans, chair of the Magistrate's bench, decided to ban Clarke from all football matches for three years, and imposed a fine of £305.

She said: "Your explanation was that you wanted to celebrate. This does not give you any right to run onto the pitch. Your actions could have resulted in disorder and possible violence."

Speaking outside court, Mr Huggan said Clarke is "extremely disappointed" by the decision.

"He is now going to take the time to give consideration to that decision and the options available to him," he said.
Jangan dianggap legenda dulu... emang orangnya gak bener tuh... baca yang gue merahin. Ini justru orang-orang yang merusak sepak bola dengan polahnya yang sok-sok jagoan...

Kalo kejadian di Piala Champion lantas Man United yang dihukum ama UEFA karena ga bisa mengendalikan penonton lantas gimana efeknya

Semoga, semoga nih... dia bisa berubah sesudah dikasih hukuman ini...
inside_united is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 08:44 AM   #7
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

kena banned 3 tahun yaa ...
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:20 PM   #8
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Suporter "Setan Merah" Diskors Tiga Tahun

LONDON, KOMPAS.com — Suporter Manchester United (MU), Jake Clarke, dijatuhi hukuman larangan menyaksikan pertandingan sepak bola di stadion Inggris selama tiga tahun oleh pengadilan Trafford Magistrates. Sanksi ini diberikan menyusul aksinya masuk ke lapangan dan keterlibatannya dalam keributan dengan penyerang Manchester City, Craig Bellamy, pada derbi Manchester.

Pada pertandingan yang digelar pada 20 September lalu itu, MU secara dramatis berhasil menang 4-3. Gol terakhir dicetak Michael Owen sesaat sebelum laga berakhir. Saat itulah, Clarke masuk ke lapangan merayakan gol tersebut. Entah bagaimana, ia kemudian terlibat konflik dengan Bellamy.

Sejumlah saksi mata dan bukti menunjukkan bahwa Bellamy memukul Clarke. Namun, polisi memperlakukan kedua orang itu secara berbeda. Untuk Clarke, polisi menyerahkan kasusnya kepada pengadilan. Untuk Bellamy, polisi melimpahkan kasus itu kepada Asosiasi Sepak Bola Inggris (FA). Sejauh ini, FA sendiri hanya memberikan peringatan kepada Bellamy.

Clarke sendiri tidak bisa berbuat apa-apa melihat Bellamy lepas begitu saja. Ia hanya berusaha bersikap jujur kepada pengadilan. Di muka hakim, Clarke mengaku menyesal dengan ulahnya itu. Ia tidak menyangka, aksinya memprovokasi Bellamy. Namun, menurutnya, ketika insiden terjadi, ia tak punya motivasi apa-apa selain meluapkan kegembiraan, mengingat duel berlangsung ketat dan panas.

Di muka pengadilan, jaksa penuntut, Steve Woodman, menentang pengakuan dan pembelaan Clarke. Menurut Woodman, perilaku Clarke itu memberikan kerugian besar bagi City. Pasalnya, seandainya Clarke tidak masuk ke lapangan, City memiliki cukup waktu untuk menyamakan kedudukan sebelum peluit akhir berbunyi.

"Pemain-pemain City mencoba segera kembali ke garis tengah lapangan (melanjutkan pertandingan) untuk merespons gol (Owen di masa injury time itu). City mungkin bisa memaksakan diri mencetak gol penyama kedudukan," ujar Woodman.

Jaksa pembela Clarke, Ian Huggan, mengerti bahwa perilaku Clarke telah mencoreng citra sepak bola Inggris sebagai negeri sepak bola yang sportif. Namun, ia tetap menilai, sanksi itu terlalu berat bagi Clarke. Selain itu, ia merasa tak adil karena, sementara Clarke mendapat sanski berat, Bellamy hanya mendapat peringatan.

"Ini adalah kesalahan bodoh yang dibuat oleh Mr Clarke. Ini menyedot perhatian dan kekhawatiran banyak orang. Namun, apakah tepat bahwa terdakwa dijadikan subyek hukuman, ketika pemain yang melakukan (pemukulan) hanya diberikan peringatan?" kata Huggan.

Toh, pembelaan itu tak meluluhkan ketua majelis hakim, Anne Marie Evan. Baginya, sanksi larangan menonton sepak bola di stadion selama tiga tahun plus denda 305 poundsterling merupakan kompensasi yang pas buat Clarke.

"Penjelasan Anda adalah bahwa Anda ingin merayakan (gol). Ini tidak memberi Anda hak untuk lari ke lapangan. Aksi Anda bisa mengakibatkan kekacauan dan kekerasan," ungkap Marie Evan.

Hukuman itu dipastikan membuat Clarke tertekan. Pasalnya, sebelum kejadian ini, ia merupakan seorang pencinta sepak bola yang kenal aturan. Dalam semusim, ia setidaknya menyaksikan pertandingan langsung di stadion sebanyak 40 kali. Bisa dibayangkan, bagaimana perasaan Clarke kehilangan kesempatan menyaksikan 120 pertandingan di stadion. (DM)
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 02:07 AM   #9
KkingP
Founder
XXX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
KkingP Ready for being a real United Indonesia

wah kasian jugak...
tapi namanya dah harum lah.. untung united gak kena hukuman juga.. hehehe
KkingP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 02:25 AM   #10
ario adi nugroho
captain
Lensa Kamar Putih

Thanked 1,507 Times in 642 Posts
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
ario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud of

Visit ario adi nugroho's Facebook Visit ario adi nugroho's Twitter
Default Re: [ Die Hard supporter] : Jake clarke

wah 3 tahun...
kasian bgt,,
apakah beda kali ya jalan cerita nya..
klo belamy ga terprofokasi dan nonjok dia...
ario adi nugroho is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 3
andiancha, arief_oct, Muhammad Nizar