United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football

Old 25-12-2012, 07:57 PM   #1211
ollacarla
academy
UIJKT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ollacarla has a spectacular aura aboutollacarla has a spectacular aura about
Visit ollacarla's Facebook Visit ollacarla's Twitter
Default Re: Premier League - News and Rumors

QPR star Taarabt says he is in talks with AC Milan... and could use move as stepping stone for Real or Barca

QPR playmaker Adel Taarabt claims he is in talks with AC Milan over a possible move to the San Siro.

The Moroccan star says his agent is in talks with Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani and that Milan could tempt him to turn down any potential advances from a top Premier League club or Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Taarabt played a key role for struggling QPR in their first Premier League win of the season against Fulham earlier this month when he scored both goals, and his performances have lead to speculation that he could leave the struggling club.

Taarabt told Gazzetta dello Sport: ‘I would only refuse offers from the big English clubs if Milan made me an offer.

‘My agent is in talks with Galliani, but it depends on what happens with Robinho and [reported AC Milan target Javier] Pastore.

‘Milan aren’t going through a glorious period now, and they’re no longer a part of the top clubs.

‘However, if I joined Milan then it would open up the doors for me to great clubs like Real Madrid and Barca.’

And Taarabt believe he could be a success with the Italian giants – just like his friend and former Tottenham team-mate Kevin-Prince Boateng.

Both players struggled to make an impact on the first team at White Hart Lane before being sold and Taarabt added: ‘My friend Boateng is also at Milan. When we were at Tottenham he was often in the stands, so I think that I have a chance too.’

ollacarla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2012, 10:09 PM   #1212
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

rizluq has no contributions yet
Visit rizluq's Facebook Visit rizluq's Twitter

Alan Pardew anxious to tie up Demba Ba's future at Newcastle

Press Association
guardian.co.uk

Alan Pardew has told Demba Ba that his future with Newcastle will be resolved by the summer.

There has been inevitable speculation that the 27-year-old Senegal international will leave Tyneside next month when the £7.5m clause in his contract becomes active again during the winter transfer window.

Pardew is confident the player is happy to stay at St James' Park, but if he does, the Newcastle manager will not allow the same circus about the striker's future to unfold in the summer as it did earlier this year due to the presence of the clause.

"Really and truly this [January] window is the key, I think, because if Demba goes in this window, it will cause us a problem," Pardew said. "I think he will stay, but there's a possibility he could go because of the clause that's still in force.

"I won't let it run until the summer. I'll do something about it. We will either move Demba on or we will secure him in the summer."

Ba, who has 11 goals to his name this season to go with the 16 he scored during the last campaign, has been linked with Arsenal, QPR and Paris St-Germain among others in the run-up to the transfer window.

Meanwhile, Pardew confirmed that the ankle injury suffered by the midfielder Vurnon Anita at Manchester United on Boxing Day is only bruising and although he will miss Saturday's trip to Arsenal, he is not facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines.
rizluq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2012, 04:44 AM   #1213
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

Sunderland suspend season tickets of fans who persistently stand up

Press Association
guardian.co.uk

Sunderland have taped up the seats of fans who refuse to sit down during games at the Stadium of Light.

Supporters of the club who persistently stand during matches have been suspended from using their season tickets. A photo circulated on Twitter shows a seat with a note on it saying: "This season card has been suspended due to persistent standing."

The club has issued a warning on its website about people who break the law on standing during a football match, and insisted it must act to protect the safety and the view of other fans.

It said it has received an "increasing number of complaints", particularly from fans in the South Stand, which say the game is being spoiled by others who stand throughout the 90 minutes.

Thirty-eight fans have been ejected from the Stadium of Light so far, compared to just 20 last season, the club reports.

The club's head of safety and security Paul Weir said: "We certainly don't wish to spoil the enjoyment of any supporters, we want a vibrant lively matchday atmosphere just as much as the fans do, but we also have legal obligations that we must be seen to be adhering to.

"We also have a duty of care to all of our supporters, including elderly and disabled fans who have contacted us very concerned that their enjoyment on a match day is being compromised because people around them stand throughout the game.

"Naturally we want to ensure a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone at the Stadium of Light and we'd ask supporters to listen to requests from stewards and help us to eradicate persistent standing for the sake of all fans."

There has been a mixed reaction on the Sunderland fans' Ready to Go online forum, with some welcoming the club's stance but others complaining the move will discourage a noisy atmosphere at the ground.
Old 28-12-2012, 06:56 AM   #1214
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

Roberto Mancini and Harry Redknapp face FA censure for referee spats

David Hytner
guardian.co.uk

Roberto Mancini and Harry Redknapp face censure from the Football Association for their public criticisms of the match officials during the Boxing Day programme of Premier League fixtures. But Sir Alex Ferguson will not be punished for confronting the referee Mike Dean during Manchester United's 4-3 home win over Newcastle United.

Mancini, the Manchester City manager, was furious with Kevin Friend during his team's 1-0 defeat at Sunderland, suggesting that "maybe the referee ate too much for Christmas". Mancini felt that Friend had missed a foul on Pablo Zabaleta in the buildup to Adam Johnson's decisive goal and he said that it was "impossible two men couldn't see it," referring to the referee and his linesman.

Redknapp lost his cool after a pair of questionable decisions in Queens Park Rangers' 2-1 home loss to West Bromwich Albion; the first, a nudge on his goalkeeper, Rob Green, that played a part in West Brom's second goal and the second, the non-award of a late penalty when Liam Ridgewell appeared to handle.

"I asked the linesman how he didn't see that penalty – it was the most blatant handball you could wish to see but he said it was murky down there in that corner and he couldn't make it out," Redknapp said. "Maybe he should go to Specsavers. I thought they were both awful decisions. Scandalous decisions."

The FA takes a dim view of managers calling into question the capability of match officials and it is likely to write to both Mancini and Redknapp to ask them for their explanations. In that event, the managers would have three days to respond and the FA would then decide whether to bring any charges relating to improper conduct.

Ferguson, though, is in the clear after his confrontation with Dean. The United manager was angry after the referee overruled his assistant, Jake Collin, to award Newcastle's second goal in the 28th minute. Ferguson approached Dean as he made his way out for the second-half before he rounded on Collin and the fourth official, Neil Swarbrick.

But Dean made no mention in his match report of any improper conduct from Ferguson, with the conversation, despite its apparently heated nature, being regarded as rational and reasonable. The FA, therefore, will take no further action.
Old 28-12-2012, 07:01 AM   #1215
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

Brad Guzan backs Aston Villa to survive despite Christmas humblings

Stuart James
The Guardian

Brad Guzan has dismissed Aston Villa's thumping defeats by Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur in their past two matches as "one or two bumps in the road" and said the players remain confident in their own ability as well as Paul Lambert's methods.

Villa's 4-0 defeat at home against Spurs on Boxing Day, three days after they were subjected to a humiliating 8-0 hammering at Chelsea, leaves the Midlands club are fifth from bottom, with the worst goal difference in the league, before they face their fellow strugglers Wigan Athletic on Saturday.

The manner of those defeats has raised fresh questions about Lambert's decision to place so much faith in youth this season, even though the Villa manager remains adamant that his players will "be fine". Villa picked up two hugely impressive results earlier in the month, at Norwich in the Carling Cup and at Liverpool in the league, but they have been brought back down to earth with a bump. The statistics tell their own story: Lambert's team have scored the fewest goals in the top-flight and only Reading have conceded more.

Guzan, however, believes the Villa players must look at the bigger picture. "Just because you have one or two bumps in the road it doesn't change what we are trying to do or the personnel. You have to stick together and keep fighting," said Guzan, whose form in goal prevented Villa from even heavier defeats against Chelsea and Spurs.

"We are confident in what we are doing as individuals and as a club. We are confident in what the coaching staff and the manager are doing on the training ground. We know there is going to be criticism but at the same time we are confident we can put it behind us. We have to."

An injury crisis has not helped Villa's plight – Nathan Baker picked up a hamstring strain against Spurs and has joined Ron Vlaar (calf), Gabriel Agbonlahor (hip), Charles N'Zogbia (knee), Richard Dunne (groin), Andreas Weimann (calf) and Darren Bent (hamstring) on the sidelines — and means that Lambert is likely to be restricted in terms of the changes he can make for Wigan's visit.

Despite Villa's precarious position in the table, there is no suggestion that Lambert is under any immediate pressure from the fans or the board. A number of Villa supporters headed for the exits with 17 minutes remaining against Spurs, when Gareth Bale scored his second and the visitors' third, but the sound of Lambert's name being chanted in the closing stages provided evidence of how much faith some of the fans have in the manager.

"When you are a professional and you lose 1-0 or 8-0 it doesn't matter, a loss is a loss. It stings and hits home," Guzan said. "I know it was not easy for the fans. It was fantastic [against Spurs] to see the amount of the support we had. The game was basically over in the 88th minute and the fans are singing loud and proud – that gives us a bit of a boost. It is not the results we want or they want but at the same time we are in this together. They continue to push us and hopefully we can continue to pick up good results along the way."
Old 28-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #1216
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

Roberto Mancini and Harry Redknapp asked to explain criticisms of referees

Guardian staff
guardian.co.uk

A day after Sir Alex Ferguson was told he would not be punished for his confrontation with the referee Mike Dean, the Football Association has written to Roberto Mancini and Harry Redknapp, asking them to explain their public criticisms of match officials during the Boxing Day programme of Premier League fixtures.

The Manchester City and Queens Park Rangers managers have three days to respond and the FA – which takes a dim view of the capability of referees and linesmen being called into question – will then decide whether to bring any charges relating to improper conduct.

Mancini criticised the performance of Kevin Friend during Manchester City's 1-0 defeat at Sunderland, suggesting that "maybe the referee ate too much for Christmas". Mancini felt that Friend had missed a foul on Pablo Zabaleta in the buildup to Adam Johnson's decisive goal and he said that it was "impossible two men couldn't see it," referring to the referee and his linesman.

Redknapp was left fuming by what he called two "scandalous decisions" in QPR's 2-1 home loss to West Bromwich Albion; the first, a nudge on his goalkeeper, Rob Green, that played a part in West Brom's second goal and the second, the non-award of a late penalty when Liam Ridgewell appeared to handle.

"I asked the linesman how he didn't see that penalty – it was the most blatant handball you could wish to see but he said it was murky down there in that corner and he couldn't make it out," Redknapp said. "Maybe he should go to Specsavers.

"It's just poor refereeing. I had him [referee Chris Foy] at Stoke last year when I was Tottenham manager and he let three penalties go, so what's the point in talking to him? We have had two terrible decisions that have cost us dearly."
Old 28-12-2012, 07:43 PM   #1217
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Wah ini klo sampe Mancini ama Harry Redknapp dapet 'teguran' dari FA, para ABU akan kembali bernyanyi, secara Opa Fergie lolos setelah Pakde Dean tidak membuat catatan atas 'omelan' Opa Fergie saat boxing day kmrn ....
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2012, 07:05 PM   #1218
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

Everton's David Moyes downplays rift as Rafael Benítez visits Goodison

James Riach
The Guardian

David Moyes is looking forward to renewing an old rivalry with Rafael Benítez at Goodison Park on Sunday but admits he has no idea what reception the Spaniard will receive following his time as Liverpool manager.

Chelsea's interim manager returns to Everton for the first time in more than three years and is expected to be greeted with fierce hostility after describing Liverpool's local rivals as one of the Premier League's "smaller teams" in 2007.

Benítez reignited the feud in January 2009 after a draw between the Merseyside clubs in the FA Cup. But on Friday he said Everton "are doing well", adding: "They've less resources than other teams and are still competing. They are near the top of the table, so credit to them."

Moyes was similarly swift to play down any rift between the pair but has often been on the losing side when Benítez is the opposition manager. During his time with Liverpool Benítez prevailed in eight of the 12 Premier League games against Everton, losing only twice.

"I've got no problems at all. I'm fine with Rafa," Moyes said. "I have met him many times over the years. He has always come to Goodison with really good teams and he is coming with another really good team this time. Facing Rafa was always tough because Liverpool had great teams and it was very hard to get the best of them.

"It was hard to win many games against him. Like a lot of people coming into this country, I think he always wanted to be in the Premier League. He enjoyed his stint here on Merseyside. He enjoyed the honesty of the Premier League. He bided his time for another job and he has got it. I wouldn't say there's more incentive with it being him."

Asked if the "small club" jibe proved a motivating factor for Everton at the time, Moyes added with a smile: "No. I don't think it had any effect whatsoever."

Despite opposition to the Spaniard's appointment from Chelsea supporters, Benítez has steered the club to three successive league victories, including an 8-0 demolition of Aston Villa.

Everton, though, are unbeaten in seven matches and have won their last three league games against Chelsea at Goodison Park. Moyes, who confirmed that he will offer the midfielder Thomas Hitzlsperger a contract extension in January, is hoping to strengthen his squad during the transfer window

but believes Everton are in a much healthier position than this time last year.

He said: "I think we had just started to pick up last year and to show signs of getting away from the bottom end but undoubtedly there is less pressure because the team is more settled. I would like if possible to add to give us a chance because we are thin and selection is really difficult at the moment."
Old 30-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #1219
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

David Moyes keen to be starstruck again as Everton pursue Euro dream

Paul Wilson
The Observer

David Moyes is not the greatest fan of the January transfer window and is usually glad when it closes. While Everton do not like to regard themselves as a selling club, everyone knows the history and the financial situation, and Moyes will keep turning out sides with players good enough to attract interest from clubs in the Champions League bracket.

"We always seem to have players the top clubs are looking at," the Everton manager said. "That means I always end up relieved if we reach the end of January without selling anyone important."

Sunday's opponents Chelsea were linked with a move for Leighton Baines a few days ago, though Moyes is keen to play that down, and just about everyone in Europe is interested in Marouane Fellaini. Moyes would rather keep the powerful Belgian than cash in, but he knows what that would take.

"If you want to keep your top players you have to give them European football," he said. "That's what everyone wants nowadays, and if you can't deliver they will eventually move elsewhere. If we could make the Champions League this season we would have a real chance of holding on to Fellaini, but that's a big ask for us. Yes, we are keeping pace with Chelsea and Arsenal at the moment, but if you were a betting man, looking at our history of competing in the European Cup, or not competing after Heysel, you would have to say we are outsiders. I don't want to talk down our chances, the Champions League is what we are aiming for, but at the same time you have to be realistic. The only time we have managed a Champions League finish in my time we were unable to get past the qualifiers."

What Moyes remembers from that period in 2005 is the number, and the quality, of players from leading European sides who were suddenly keen on joining Everton. That made a refreshing change, and with a little bit more television money this time and a lot more experience, he would very much like to go through the process again. "I couldn't believe the players I was speaking to on the phone," he recalled. "I was almost starstruck. That is definitely the next level to aim for, because while I feel we have become quite a consistent force in the league, we do need to keep the progression going. The worry for me is that we cannot afford to stand still or slip back."

Team-building would be so much easier with the sort of money clubs can pick up in the Champions League, for while Moyes did better than most managers last January by hiring Nikica Jelavic and securing Steven Pienaar's return, he was only able to do so because Spartak Moscow paid £5.5m for Diniyar Bilyaletdinov. Everton lost money on a player they had signed for £10m, but Moyes knew exactly how he could spend £5.5m and proceeded to do so. "We feel we spent the money well, but raising £5.5m in the first place was the key last January," he said. "Having good players in place from the beginning of the present season also helped us make a decent start."

Through his plentiful Belgian contacts Moyes was aware of Eden Hazard earlier than most, but had a hunch he might go to someone like Chelsea for much more than Everton could afford. While he wishes he had Chelsea's resources at his disposal, he bears Rafa Benítez no ill will, even after a few dust-ups when both were on Merseyside.

"He is an experienced manager and he is showing that," he said. "He was in charge of an outstanding squad during his time at Liverpool and now he's got another one at Chelsea. It doesn't surprise me that Chelsea are doing well again, there is such a well-established core of solid professionals at that club it could probably run itself.

"I am a bit surprised they seem to want to let Frank Lampard go, when you see what Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs are still doing for Manchester United, but Chelsea are a club with expensive tastes. They have probably got someone young and amazing lined up to replace him.
Old 31-12-2012, 01:58 AM   #1220
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

Newcastle set to sign France defender Mathieu Debuchy from Lille

Press Association
guardian.co.uk

Newcastle United are understood to have agreed a deal to sign the France international full-back Mathieu Debuchy from Lille.

Newcastle have finally reached an agreement with the Ligue 1 side for a €6m [£4.9m] fee, after failing to sign the player despite protracted talks during the summer.

The 27-year-old, a former team-mate of the Newcastle midfielder Yohan Cabaye, has made no secret of his desire to head for Tyneside, and a resolution to the long-running saga would come as a huge relief to the manager Alan Pardew. Sources in France have indicated that could now happen when the transfer window opens on Tuesday, which would come as a timely boost for Pardew after a difficult festive programme.

The 51-year-old side saw his team score three times at Manchester United on Boxing Day and on a further three occasions at Arsenal on Saturday, yet leave both matches empty-handed having conceded 11 times.

Newcastle's lack of depth has been cruelly exposed by injuries and suspensions in recent weeks and they headed for the Emirates Stadium with only one specialist central defender, the captain Fabricio Coloccini, with Steven Taylor on the long-term casualty list and Mike Williamson suspended.

They have little cover either at full-back, with Danny Simpson, who is out of contract at the end of the season and is yet to agree a new deal, and Davide Santon facing little genuine challenge for his place in the team.

Debuchy's addition to the squad would put a player of international quality at Pardew's disposal. He appeared in all four of his country's games at the Euro 2012 finals in Poland and Ukraine last summer and has 13 senior caps to his name.

Should Newcastle push home their interest in Debuchy, he is unlikely to be their last defensive target and they retain an interest in FC Twente's Douglas.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 197
@edosarag1h, Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, adaastopa5922, adefebsa, adie fergie, adittelor, Agoenk Mancunian, aleeyswifta326, alfiandrmwn, aliem-bachrie, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andra_vidic, andrydjemb4, anggadika17, anggreawan achmad, annetapitt5084, an_setanmerah, ArdhyMU00, Ardiey11, ariesto, Aristianoronaldo, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, Ayunda, aziz rizal, bangkit, bang_zak, bbobbyitta5057, beckz_on7, bhowz, Billy.Sutoyo, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, Bowo Ariyatno, braausasda9593, bucay deathbat, clawrider6, crazygurlz, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, dendypiliang07, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, devil_angel10, Dino De Gea, dudut, dulsun, Dwi Oktarina, dwi.cleverley23, dwitri27, ecko, ecly_watchaa, edobae, edroid, ejunk, Elpiji, Eryk EQ, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, farian23, farizexx, FauCAN7ONA, Febri Angga, febza, fey777, fickarardana, finza_13, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, Genk's007, ghopoereds, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hendy, HRHMU86, iamsetia, icebreaker, ihsan_banget, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jaxians, jehnzhulze7993, jifortin, Jmiko, Jodirama, Johnny Depp, jojo poenya, Juni HW, kaikai, kaosunited, kingherooney, Lang25, legina, Lola, malique7, marsel david, mbah mangun, MCR7, mfcanon, mspxxs4z, mYa United, Nachir_79, Naen ERROR, novanprihasa, nyomi, Oebil, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, OYrmKRgssa, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Prayoga009, Pure_red, radenajenk, rangge fantom, Rean, Red Army, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, Rendi Pardi, RerTuberrolla1, rexy ongah culun, reza willya, Rian_Arianto, richoeka, richoles, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizluq, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, serdadu merah, setiawans001, simamora16, sirmattbusby16, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, tamiCarrick, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, TianSeptiandi, tienli80, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, united7, unromantic_dio, utdMaleoLuwuk, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, virsas, wakhid ronaldo, wazzapoetra, wazza_ampuh, Wengge Schmeichel, william metta, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, YanuarFadhillah, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogagoy, yudhiekasaputra, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]