United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2014/2015

Old 27-08-2014, 10:04 PM   #81
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: [LC] MK Dons 4 - 0 Manchester United

LvG aja sampa kok..

“Of course I’m disappointed, but I can analyse this,” the manager said. “I am not shocked because I know what can happen, and I think also that Milton Keynes played very well, very aggressively, and they had also a little bit of luck.”

He also repeated his previous calls for patience from United supporters. “It’s very difficult when you start as manager in the Premier League with a home match loss [to Swansea] and after that a draw [with Sunderland] and then lose a cup match, then for the fans it is very difficult to believe, still believe, in the philosophy of Louis van Gaal. But you have to do that, you have to do that, because I am here to build a new team, and a new team is not built in one month.”

LOL... Ini coach emang "gila".

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
Old 28-08-2014, 12:46 AM   #82
eyeofday
reserve player
masih menunggu titisan Keano

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
eyeofday has a spectacular aura abouteyeofday has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio vander vidic View Post
Wahahaha..
Beberapa kali saya juga sempet ngepost kebutuhan united ttg "pelatihan motivasi" itu Oom..

Keliatan bgt kmren itu ga ada semangatnya..
Pemain senior yg turun juga cenderung main seadanya..

Sementara yg muda ketularan ga bersemangat..hehe..

Btw kalo saya pribadi lebih ngeliat pertandingan ini ”cuma” dijadiin ajang seleksi akhir bagi pemain2 yg kemungkinan besar akan dijual LVG..
(Kagawa, chicha, dan welbeck)
selewat jendela transfer ditutup baru seriusan deh kayaknya, pemain udah tau dia aman, manajer udah tau pemain gimana yg dia punya. saya juga percaya aja Opa Gaal butuh 3 bulan, tapi saya yakin selewat tanggal 1 udah baikan mainnya

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy andreas View Post
LvG aja sampa kok..

“Of course I’m disappointed, but I can analyse this,” the manager said. “I am not shocked because I know what can happen, and I think also that Milton Keynes played very well, very aggressively, and they had also a little bit of luck.”

He also repeated his previous calls for patience from United supporters. “It’s very difficult when you start as manager in the Premier League with a home match loss [to Swansea] and after that a draw [with Sunderland] and then lose a cup match, then for the fans it is very difficult to believe, still believe, in the philosophy of Louis van Gaal. But you have to do that, you have to do that, because I am here to build a new team, and a new team is not built in one month.”

LOL... Ini coach emang "gila".
ada pundit yang bilang 'LvG sudah sudah jadi Mourinho jauh sebelum Mourinho jadi Mourinho'
saya suka gayanya, rock 'n roll
Old 28-08-2014, 02:03 AM   #83
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Sementara itu ....

@OptaJoe: 4 - Manchester United have been eliminated
by lower league opposition in four of the last eight League
Cups. Humbled.

And .....
When Di Maria signed for Real Madrid, they lost 4-0 vs Alcorcon... And now United lost 4-0 vs MKDons. A coincidence?

Old 28-08-2014, 12:49 PM   #84
Shi no Gekai
academy
Just a plastic fans...

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Shi no Gekai is just really niceShi no Gekai is just really niceShi no Gekai is just really niceShi no Gekai is just really nice
Cool Re: [LC] MK Dons 4 - 0 Manchester United

#InVanGaalITrust

ga nonton sih,cuma ini bagian dari prosesnya LvG...dan membuat gw ga sabar nonton match selanjutnya..

kegilaan apa lagi yang muncul
Old 28-08-2014, 12:54 PM   #85
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United fan wins £1,250 after accidentally betting on MK Dons to beat Louis van Gaal's side 4-0

* Holly Griffiths won £1250 on a free bet
* 20-year-old bet on MK Dons to beat Manchester United 4-0 in League Cup
* Griffiths said she had meant to bet on United but got confused

A 20-year-old from Cheshire won £1,250 after betting on MK Dons to beat Manchester United 4-0, but hadn't even meant to place the bet.

Holly Griffiths, a United fan who attends the majority of their home games, placed £2.50 on MK Dons to win by four goals at odds of 500/1.

She told Sportsmail: ‘My friend had just put a bet on United to win 4-0 so I thought I’d do the same. I wasn't paying much attention though and ended up putting it on MK Dons instead.

Mistake: Holly Griffiths said she had meant to bet on a 4-0 Manchester United victory but made a mistake

Remarkably, Holly admitted that she had not even watched the game, and only realised she had a chance of winning the bet shortly before the match ended.

She said: ‘I wasn't actually watching the game – I’d turned it off - and realised 10 minutes before the end.

‘It was unbelievable.

‘I’ve just taken up horse riding again so want to buy a horse. I wanted one before my 21st birthday in January.'

Wager: Holly Griffiths won £1,250 after placing £2.50 on MK Dons to beat Manchester United 4-0 at 500/1

Upon discovering her win, she tweeted: 'Oh my god as if I won this on a free bet that I thought I was putting on United oh my god oh my god.'

United have endured a torrid start under Louis van Gaal.

They lost to Swansea on the opening day of the Premier League season and then drew away at Sunderland.

And after last night's League Cup exit, United are out of all but two competitions by August - a feat not even achieved by Van Gaal's much-maligned predecessor, David Moyes.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2735670/Cheshire-girl-wins-1250-accidentally-betting-MK-Dons-beat-Manchester-United-4-0.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 81
Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, adi_Giggsy, ahmad nawawi, ali_iyan, Ardiey11, Bulma, chincarito, clsenz, CurlHargo, d10neladitya, dayat_5, dekepiks, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, finza_13, fredrian.seven, goodfron, h-ANG, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, hzent, id4y, irfi_1, irhamutd, jaxians, jifortin, King_Cantona, kobe1928, LAM ILHAM, Les Diables Rouges, mbah mangun, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, nobitanta, nothing23, oldark, penk22_, prahmono, rahmatedi, revald, rikki, rio vander vidic, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, Shi no Gekai, SR 7, stamansa, syadar, tasho, theater of dream, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, unai cantona, unreal, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, w.keane27, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, YRgoFManpm, Zee de Wazza, Zhacc20, zudomiriku, Zulfan