United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 04-11-2021, 09:56 AM   #561
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marouane Fellaini-Bakkioui

Marouane Fellaini reveals he CRIED when David Moyes was sacked by Manchester United and believed that the current West Ham boss would stay at Old Trafford 'for a long time'

* Marouane Fellaini played for David Moyes at Everton and Manchester United
* Moyes replaced Sir Alex Ferguson and signed Fellaini for £27.5m that summer
* United were champions in 2012/13 but finished seventh after Ferguson retired
* Moyes was heavily criticised and was sacked after just ten months in the job
* Fellaini has admitted he was sad to see the current West Ham boss get sacked

Marouane Fellaini has revealed that he cried when David Moyes was sacked as manager by Manchester United.

Moyes left Everton to become United boss in July 2013, following the shock retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson after a legendary 27-year stint at Old Trafford.

Fellaini followed Moyes over from Goodison Park, signing for United in a deal worth £27.5m on deadline day that summer.

The move did not work out for Moyes who was often criticised during his tenure at the club, before he was sacked after just ten months in charge.

Marouane Fellaini was 'sad' when David Moyes was sacked by Manchester United in 2014. Fellaini followed Moyes over from Goodison Park but the Scot was sacked after just ten months in charge

Moyes has had a renaissance in charge of West Ham, but his former player Fellaini has admitted he felt the Scot would stay at Old Trafford 'for a long time'.

He told The Athletic: 'I was sad for him when he was sacked because I know how much he wanted to succeed.

'If you asked all the players at Everton what they think of Moyes, they’ll say how much of a nice person he is.

'I've said this since the beginning, if you give Moyes time, he will make a team. I've watched West Ham a few times this season. They've become a side that's difficult to beat.

'If I'm honest, I cried when I found out Moyes lost his job at Manchester United. I thought he was going to stay for a long time.

'It was a sad day. I went to his office to say goodbye, before he said bye to everyone. I told him, 'Good luck'. But it was a difficult time for me.

Moyes struggled to find his feet post-United but has had a renaissance at West Ham. Fellaini who now plays in China suggested Moyes was probably 'too nice' for the United job

'Moyes is a top man, he has a big heart. That's why maybe he didn't succeed at Manchester United, because he's too nice.'

Moyes was often criticised for his tactics at United and left with a win percentage of just 52.92 across 51 games.

Fellaini lasted six years at Old Trafford before he joined Chinese side Shandong Luneng in 2019.

United fans were never convinced by the Belgian midfielder who was often associated as one of the reasons for their struggles in the post-Ferguson era.

Moyes struggled to find his feet with spells at Real Sociedad and Sunderland before West Ham decided not to renew his contract at the end of the 2017-18 season.

He returned for a second spell in 2019 and led the team to an impressive sixth place finish last season.

They have started the new campaign off strongly, sitting in fourth place after their opening ten games.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10161827/Marouane-Fellaini-reveals-CRIED-David-Moyes-sacked-Manchester-United.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 259
4ntdarma, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adefebsa, adhe united macz, adib, adie fergie, adi_Giggsy, adjie7, adnalef, AgoestRedDevils, agylbonez, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, anditika, AndreasBelitung, andrio_iyo, andrydjemb4, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, ardiles, ariardia, arik_, arymashuda, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, Azrul Red United, babol cantona, bangkit, bang_zak, beckz_on7, beersweeling, bimasyahab, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, blue4freedom, bmanutd, bombom, bucay deathbat, Bulma, chevy solskjaer, chicharito07, chincarito, cimbuang69, clsenz, CurlHargo, d10neladitya, d1xd1, Dado Sarosa, dankseals, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dee_vee7, Defi#123, DenisRadiansyah, DermawanIsUnitedFans, Dewasamba89, Dhanny09, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dickclitz, dj_lindra, dudut, dwi.cleverley23, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edoardo, edosaragih, edroid, Eka UPC, ekanata, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, Ereius, eyeofday, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, fahranjie, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, gegeH, ghopoereds, giens, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hairos, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, Happy, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hombreng, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, iblismerah, icebreaker, id4y, idfanw, ilyasprawibawa, ilz, Imron Setyo C, ipunkahmad, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jaxians, jie_bazz, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, jusri, K3nny_11, Kharisma Yulia, kobe1928, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, lauraniza, Les Diables Rouges, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, Mamenamenz, marsel david, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, MichaelMU, mousetrap, Mritik123, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, nobitanta, Noe26, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, n_42_nk, octus, oldark, Om Juna, OSziXXoztn, p4cul, paiman, panda777, penk22_, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, pringz, Pure_red, Rage, Rean, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, Rizana, robby7beckham, romibasarah, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, Roronoa Rooney, Rp1LSqbvd3, RPM, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, seven7, seventh.heaven, shevaix, siumink, skifferz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, swareksa, syaeful28, tasho, theater of dream, TomEnrico, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, utenwun, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, w.keane27, waynehanks, wazza ui, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, Yanu Becks, Yayat Dg Kulle, yohannes.sb, yusufmu007, Zakaria Jhack, zan_mufc, Zee de Wazza, Zhacc20, zudomiriku