United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > Fans Talk

Old 29-03-2011, 10:50 PM   #1
gravedigga
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
gravedigga is a jewel in the roughgravedigga is a jewel in the roughgravedigga is a jewel in the rough
Default Thoughts of Our Red Army 6th - Not Arrogant, Just Better w/ Philip Logan

Its good to be back.
Banyak dari kita udah sering denger "Not Arrogant, Just Better" dan bannernya.
Thoughts of Red Army edisi ke-6 akan menginterview pemilik asli dari banner ini.

Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

gravedigga:
Hi Mr. Logan! How's you?

Philip:
Hi Andreas, I am fine thankyou.

gravedigga:
You have been a United fan for years. Where you from? Since when you support United? Can you remember your first match?

Philip:
I was born and bred in Manchester. I have been going to Old Trafford since 1972, i can not remember my first match

gravedigga:
What's your favourite match and who's favourite player of all time?

Philip:
I have so many enjoyable games but last seasons semi final against City was a memorable evening.
I think my favourite player of all time has to be Cantona

gravedigga:
Which stand is your end at Old Trafford? How many season have you been there?

Philip:
I sit in the East stand, I have been there since 2007/8. Before that I was in the south stand.

gravedigga:
Can you tell me more about the MUDSA (Man United Disabled Supporters Association) and the privileges for being a member?

Philip:
I am a member of MUDSA, they do a superb job for supporters with various disabilities.
I have been with them since 2007 (when first in wheelchair) They have different outings throughout the year.

MUDSA works differently from season ticket holders. We are on a rota system where we are allocated so many games, for all other games we telephone at a specified time the day before the game. For away games I send applications and they go in a ballot.

gravedigga: You've met all the United players, who's the most friendly?

Philip:
All the players are very friendly.
John O'shea and Darren Fletcher are so nice and always have time for the fans.

gravedigga: Im a big fan of Sir Alex. What's your first impression the first time you met him?
( i wish i was you everytime i see your picture with him )

Philip:
Sir Alex is a gentleman, he is so down to earth.

gravedigga: Your "Not Arrogant, Just Better" banner inspired us a lot.
How many players have sign that banner? can you name them?

Philip:
All the players and Sir Alex have signed my banner, they have had photographs taken with it too.
Fergie, Giggs, Smalling, Rio, Vidic, Rafeal, Park, Obertan, Bebe, Fabio, Van der sar, so many.

gravedigga: Do you have another United flag? what does it say?

Philip:
I have a small flag given to me from a friend who visited Old Trafford from Sardignia.

gravedigga: What do you think about the worldwide fans, the non UK fans?

Philip:
I love it that we have supporters clubs worldwide. I am friends with the red army Macedonia.

gravedigga:
Thanks for this chance. I really appreciate it.
Hope we lift our 19th trophy this season!

Philip:
Best wishes to you and all the United Indonesia members.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edisi kali ini rada berbeda krn bapak yang satu ini cukup "pendiam", susah dikorek2 untuk cerita kesana kemari. Jawabannya simple dan to the point, gua bahkan kesulitan untuk basa basi.

Tapi plg ngga pembaca tau background dr banner ini, tau apa itu MUDSA, bagaimana system ticketing MUDSA, etc

Sekian dulu dari gue....

Salam dari Anderson untuk semua member United Indonesia...

Big thanks to Philip Logan, nice to know you sir.
You're a top red!

- WE'RE MAN UNITED, WE DO WHAT WE WANT -

Last edited by gravedigga; 19-06-2011 at 12:19 AM.. Reason: testing
gravedigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 10:33 AM   #2
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: Thoughts of Our Red Army 6th - Not Arrogant, Just Better w/ Philip Logan

another nice interview by Oom Ias nih ...
nemu aj Loe Oom ...
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 10:53 AM   #3
gravedigga
academy
-

gravedigga is a jewel in the roughgravedigga is a jewel in the roughgravedigga is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Thoughts of Our Red Army 6th - Not Arrogant, Just Better w/ Philip Logan

yg ini ga sengaja nemunya pak de. thanks!
gravedigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 10:59 AM   #4
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Another interview from mr ias...
Thanks for this bro

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sir_otz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 11:35 AM   #5
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Nice.... rambut Ando lucu..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 11:37 AM   #6
yoshiharu_kubo10
first team
Get up, stand up...Stand up
for your rights...Get up,
stand up...Don't give up the
fight...

yoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of light

mantap...

sudah sering lihat banner nya...baru sekarang lihat pemiliknya...

dan baru tahu juga kalau kelompok suporter dengan keterbatasan ini juga punya organisasi sendiri...

thanks bro...masih dinanti kan lagi nih hasil wawancaranya...
Old 30-03-2011, 12:10 PM   #7
marsel david
captain
I'M BACK!!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
marsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to all

owh ini ya pemilik aslinya..
akhinya setelah sekian lama cuma liat bannernya ja
marsel david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 04:47 PM   #8
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigga View Post
yg ini ga sengaja nemunya pak de. thanks!
jiaahhh ....
ga sengaja nemunya ...
bisa aja Oom Ias ...
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 7
arief_oct, azisfirdaus, fajrinited, lee martin, NdeGue, Rinaldy_UIPalu, wahyou91