United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2012/2013

Old 27-12-2012, 01:30 PM   #71
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United 4-3 Newcastle United

Quote:
Originally Posted by edhowin View Post
valencia musim ini kayaknya sering berlama lama dengan bola dan menunda nunda melakukan crossing, jadinya bek bek lawan sudah ngumpul di kotak pinalty semua.
United harus beli gelandang bertahan pekerja keras agar serangan lawan bisa diputus di tengah ,gak langsung berhadapan dengan bek dan kiper.
\
Bukan menunda2 bro tapi menunggu waktu yang tepat, apa guna crossing kalo target masih belum dapat posisi yang ideal ato bahkan belum naik keatas..
setiap crossing juga harus dipikirkan tingkat keberhasilan dari eksekusi di kotak penalty gak hanya sekedar crossing, winger juga harus berpikir

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 27-12-2012, 01:58 PM   #72
ali_iyan
academy
Yu Posting lagi \m/

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
ali_iyan Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit ali_iyan's Facebook Visit ali_iyan's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
Hold your smile Oom ....
Musim lalu kita leading 8 point di akhir2 musim, sebelum akhirnya disamai oleh sang tetangga dan parahnya dikangkangi selisih gol
Iya juga sih ya kalo diinget" musim lalu
tapi menurut gw city ga segahar musim kemaren soal buat goal jadinya bisa sedikit tenang dengan selisih goal #IMHO
yang bikin khawatir malah sering kebobolannya itu loh
keseringan kalah duluan akhirnya bisa lupa gimana caranya menang duluan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
Bisa jadi masukan untuk tempat2 nonbar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudut View Post
smalam cuma sanggup nonton ampe menit 50,udh g kuat jantung,tmbh lg meriang nyiksa bgt,udah memperkirakan emg kalo clev yg bkl jd pembeda,agak aneh lht formasi smalam entah knapa bs duet maut trn bersamaan,plus vida dsimpen
anyway wotton ama tuni dturunin g y
nah kan *dah ada yang jantungan*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| Manchester United and Manchester United Reserves |
Old 27-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #73
[skywalker]
all hail cantona

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
[skywalker] Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Kalo pendapat saya pribadi, mainin Scholes dan Giggs boleh2 aja asalkan mereka ditaruh di pos masing2 . IMO, semalem Giggs main di sayap kiri ternyata masih cukup lumayan utk membuat space dari kawalan bek dan melepaskan crossing yg berbahaya (Valencia harus belajar efisiensi dari situ).. tapi ya harusnya masukin Cleverley (atau Ando, andai saja dia gak cedera) dari awal untuk nambah daya jelajah di lini tengah.

Kabar buruknya, denger2 Rooney cedera sampe 3 minggu? Udah dikonfirmasi kah itu? Klo bener sih repot juga ya. Saat ini MU tanpa Rooney sama seperti MU tanpa RvP, alias seperti ada missing link. Pertandingan semalem cukup nunjukin hal tsb. Tp moga2 aja Clev (ato Kagawa, klo udah sembuh) bisa menjalankan peran kreatif dengan baik.. hoho..

Dan bonusnya, sampai akhir pekan nanti gap dengan peringkat 2 menjadi 7 poin

Last edited by [skywalker]; 27-12-2012 at 02:03 PM.. Reason: -
Old 27-12-2012, 03:30 PM   #74
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

rizluq has no contributions yet
Visit rizluq's Facebook Visit rizluq's Twitter

Sir Alex Ferguson hails championship performance by Manchester United

Jamie Jackson at Old Trafford
The Guardian

Sir Alex Ferguson praised "a championship performance" by Manchester United after they came from behind three times to beat Newcastle United 4-3 thanks to Javier Hernández's 90th-minute winner on the same day that their nearest title rivals, Manchester City, lost at Sunderland.

United are now seven points clear of their neighbours and the City manager, Roberto Mancini, could be in trouble with the Football Association after he said that the referee for the 1-0 defeat at the Stadium of Light, Kevin Friend, and his linesmen "may have eaten too much for Christmas", adding that "it wasn't a great performance from them".

Ferguson, too, may have to face an FA charge after he confronted the referee, Mike Dean, and two of his officiating team after Newcastle's second, awarded as a Jonny Evans own-goal after first being ruled offside.

The United manager's delight at this victory will, however, be tempered by the news that he will be without Wayne Rooney for up to three weeks because of a knee injury suffered in training.

Ferguson complimented his side's bravery: "It's a great quality to have; once again they have proved their courage," he said. "The statement was the performance, never mind where we are at this moment in time. That was a championship performance. It puts us in a good position but we always say December is a month that tells you everything. We come to 1 January at Wigan still top of the league."

Evans's own-goal came after 28 minutes, when he touched in Danny Simpson's cross. Jake Collin, the assistant referee, flagged Papiss Cissé as offside, before Dean, under pressure from Newcastle, changed the decision. Ferguson said: "Mike Dean doesn't have the benefit of what I have got in terms of video replay. It's clear. The linesman correctly whistled for offside because Ba [actually Cissé] was in an offside position and he pulled Jonny Evans' arm. If that's not interference then what is? And that was the point I was making to Mike Dean.

"He said it was an own-goal, so it didn't matter that the player was offside but when you see the video replay he is certainly interfering with the play. The referee changed the linesman's mind. If you see it again, and the referee can't see it, that's where his linesman has to come into it." Dean must include the incident in his report for Ferguson to potentially face a charge.

James Perch had opened the scoring before Evans scored at both ends approaching the half-hour mark. Further goals from Patrice Evra, Cissé and Robin van Persie preceded Hernández's winner.

Of Rooney's injury Ferguson, who was also without Danny Welbeck, Ashley Young and Phil Jones, said: "Wayne had a volley [on Tuesday] towards the end of training and he's tweaked the ligament in the back of his knee. He could be out for two or three weeks which is unfortunate because I thought after his [disappointing] performance on Sunday he could be brilliant. You know you don't have two performances like Wayne did on Sunday."

"Danny Welbeck [fell] ill in the team hotel [on Tuesday] and Ashley Young got injured in training also. Phil Jones got his injury last week against Swansea. We couldn't risk Vida [Nemanja Vidic, an unused replacement] after his first game at Swansea, he had some soreness in his knee after being out for so long which is to be expected."Mancini, meanwhile, was incensed that the referee did not blow for a foul by Craig Gardner in the build-up to Adam Johnson's winner for Sunderland. "The referee [Kevin Friend] may have had too much to eat for Christmas. He and the linesman too. It wasn't a great game from them. That's the problem we have sometimes in football. I don't see how the referee can't see the foul in the build-up. I don't know how."

It was a third consecutive defeat for City at the Stadium of Light and Mancini said: "Sunderland are turning into a bit of a bogey side. I had no idea what was happening at Old Trafford butthey [United] are a great team and at the moment they are getting better results than we are."
Old 27-12-2012, 06:27 PM   #75
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

Sir Alex Ferguson waits on Mike Dean's report over half-time tirade

Press Association
guardian.co.uk

Sir Alex Ferguson faces an anxious wait to learn whether the referee Mike Dean reports the United manager's half-time tirade at Old Trafford on Boxing Day.

The Scot was furious that Dean had over-ruled his assistant Jake Collin and awarded Newcastle's second goal in the 4-3 victory, which ended with United going seven points clear at the top of the Premier League.

He confronted Dean as he made his way out for the second-half, then rounded on the fourth official, Neil Swarbrick, and finally Collin.

And if Dean opts to report the matter Ferguson could be in trouble, despite his insistence the referee got it wrong in assessing the impact of Papiss Cissé's presence next to Jonny Evans, who turned Danny Simpson's cross into his own net.

"The referee changed the linesman's mind," said Ferguson after Collin had flagged for offside against Cissé. "He said it was an own goal. But if you see it again, and the referee can't, the guy is in an offside position, then he pulls Evans' arm. If that is not interfering what is? I think it was a bad decision."

As Dean could have sent Ferguson off, it would appear the Scot may escape sanction.

For Newcastle, though, the pain of defeat could be extended by an injury to Vurnon Anita, who was carried off on a stretcher following a late challenge by Antonio Valencia.

"I was a bit upset with that tackle," the Newcastle manager, Alan Pardew, said. "I have seen it again and I don't think it was malicious but Valencia has mistimed it badly and unfortunately it might cost us a player. I am not sure what is wrong. It is too early to say.

"It is a bang on the ankle. We will have to see whether he will make Arsenal, which would be a loss to us."
Old 27-12-2012, 08:58 PM   #76
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

Sir Alex Ferguson avoids punishment for confronting Mike Dean

Press Association
guardian.co.uk

The Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson will not face punishment for confronting the referee Mike Dean at Old Trafford on Boxing Day, the Football Association has confirmed.

The Scot was furious after Dean overruled his assistant Jake Collin and awarded Newcastle's second goal in United's 4-3 victory.

The FA today confirmed no action would be taken against the manager because Dean made no reference to Ferguson confronting him in his report.

The Scot approached Dean as he made his way out for the second half, before rounding on the fourth official, Neil Swarbrick, and Collin.
Old 28-12-2012, 06:51 AM   #77
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

Sir Alex Ferguson lucky not to be sent off, suggests Alan Pardew

David Hytner and Louise Taylor
The Guardian

Sir Alex Ferguson has escaped censure from the Football Association for his confrontation with the referee, Mike Dean, during his Manchester United team's 4-3 home win over Newcastle United on Boxing Day. But Alan Pardew, the Newcastle manager, has suggested that Dean ought to have sent off Ferguson, as he described the pressure that the referee was put under as "tough to take".

On the day that the FA began to consider whether to take further action against Roberto Mancini and Harry Redknapp, the managers of Manchester City and Queens Park Rangers, for their public criticisms of the match officials during the Premier League's Boxing Day programme, Ferguson's behaviour came under scrutiny.

Pardew, who said that he did not speak to Ferguson after the game, took the unusual step for a British manager of being critical of his Manchester United counterpart. To him Ferguson's conduct was worthy of dismissal. "I think Mike Dean might feel slightly disappointed he didn't do something about it," Pardew said. "I think the pressure that was on him was tough for a referee to take. Sometimes when you reflect on a game you think you might have acted differently. You do that as a manager and I think he might have done that as a referee.

"But it's an emotional game and apparently they had a cordial discussion. I've had a few of those myself and sometimes I've ended up in the stands as a result of that cordial discussion."

The United manager was angry after Dean overruled his assistant Jake Collin to allow Newcastle's second goal to stand, after it was ruled out for offside. Newcastle's Papiss Cissé was beyond the final defender when Danny Simpson's drive was turned into his own net by Jonny Evans in the 28th minute. Ferguson approached Dean as he made his way out for the second half before he rounded on Collin and the fourth official, Neil Swarbrick.

Dean made no mention of any extraordinary incident in his match report, which he filed to the FA, and he and his assistants are understood to have regarded the conversations with Ferguson, despite their apparently heated nature, as being rational and reasonable.

The fact that Dean did not banish Ferguson to the stands was an indication that the manager had not used abusive or insulting language towards the officials, or questioned their integrity. There was a difference of opinion about the interpretation of the rules but it did not cross the borders of acceptability. As Dean did not flag up any improper conduct from Ferguson to the FA, it has taken the matter no further.

Pardew was also slightly surprised that Robin van Persie was not charged by the FA, despite appearing to strike the Newcastle captain, Fabricio Coloccini, in the face. "I think there were a lot of things the FA could look at," Pardew said. "But it seems they are looking at none."

The FA is, however, looking into the post-match comments of Mancini and Redknapp. Mancini was furious with Kevin Friend after City's 1-0 defeat at Sunderland, suggesting that "maybe the referee ate too much for Christmas". He felt Friend had missed a foul on Pablo Zabaleta in the build-up to Adam Johnson's decisive goal and he said it was "impossible two men couldn't see it," referring to Friend and his linesman.

Redknapp lost his cool after a pair of decisions went against Rangers in the 2-1 home defeat by West Bromwich Albion; the first, a nudge on his goalkeeper Rob Green that played a part in West Brom's second goal and the second, the non-award of a late penalty when Liam Ridgewell appeared to handle.

"I asked the linesman how he didn't see that penalty – it was the most blatant handball you could wish to see but he said it was murky down there in that corner and he couldn't make it out," Redknapp said. "Maybe he should go to Specsavers. I thought they were both awful decisions. Scandalous decisions."

The FA takes a dim view of managers questioning the capability and integrity of match officials and it is expected to write to both Mancini and Redknapp in order to ask them for explanations. The managers would have three days to respond and the FA could then decide to bring charges of improper conduct, which can carry touchline bans.
Old 28-12-2012, 09:01 AM   #78
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Berarti newcastle menjadi tim pertama yang dikalahin MU 2x (kandang dan tandang) musim ini.
Mari lanjutkan kemenangan yang lain Ferguson Red Army
Old 28-12-2012, 06:06 PM   #79
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

Sir Alex Ferguson hits back at Alan Pardew and 'wee club' Newcastle

Staff and agencies
guardian.co.uk

Sir Alex Ferguson has defended his on-field confrontation with the referee Mike Dean and launched a tirade at Newcastle United's Alan Pardew, accusing him of hypocrisy and describing him as a manager of a "wee club in the north east".

The Football Association announced on Thursday that no action will be taken against Ferguson following Manchester United's 4-3 home win over Newcastle on Boxing Day. Ferguson was furious after Dean overruled his assistant Jake Collin to allow Newcastle's second goal to stand, approaching Dean as he made his way out for the second half, before rounding on the fourth official Neil Swarbrick and Collin.

Pardew said on Thursday that Ferguson's conduct was worthy of a dismissal, adding that Dean will have been "slightly disappointed" he did not take action at the time. On Friday, Ferguson hit back.

"Alan Pardew has come out and criticised me," he said. "He is the worst at haranguing referees. He shoves them and makes a joke of it. How he can criticise me is unbelievable. He forgets the help I gave him, by the way.

"I was demonstrative but I was not out of order. The press have had a field day. The only person they have not spoken to is Barack Obama because he is busy. It is unfortunate but I am the manager of the most famous club in the world. Not Newcastle, a wee club in the north east.

"I was demonstrative. I am always demonstrative. Everyone knows that. I am an emotional guy. But I was not abusive. I shouted Mike over. We walked towards each other. I was only on [the pitch] three or four yards. That has been overplayed. The problem for me is that the profile of this club is huge."

Pardew was given a two-match touchline ban and fined £20,000 after accepting an FA charge of improper conduct for pushing an assistant referee earlier this season. He was sent off during the 2-1 win over Tottenham Hotspur on 18 August when he pushed Peter Kirkup after claiming the ball had gone out of play during a Tottenham attack.

Meanwhile, Ferguson could hand Shinji Kagawa a place on the substitutes' bench for Saturday's visit of West Bromwich Albion. The Japan international has been absent since injuring his knee in October but managed a solo training session at Old Trafford ahead of United's win over Newcastle.

"He wanted to do a warm-up on Wednesday and we will see what he is like," Ferguson said. "I could put him on the bench tomorrow. It depends on who we have available." Wayne Rooney definitely misses out with a knee injury, but Ashley Young and Danny Welbeck could be fit after missing the Boxing Day game.

Ferguson also launched a passionate defence of Ryan Giggs, who has encountered criticism for his performances this season. "How can people criticise a player like that?" the manager asked. "He has given us 20 years and has done so well. It is a problem for him because he wants to play more but at his age I cannot afford to risk that. He was amazing on Wednesday and it is simply beyond belief that anyone can criticise that."
Old 29-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #80
Nickz09
academy
Oh United !!! #GGMU

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Nickz09 Ready for being a real United Indonesia

saya pikir juga begitu,, scholes dan giggs sebaiknya di pasang pada tempatnya

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 109
-Ybb3F-, Aba_MaczUnited, aby alka, adi_Giggsy, Aji Surya Pangestu, alansachlan, aldysetiabudi, ali_iyan, and1, Anto MJ, anugrahfirman, arief rachman, arthaphore, arymashuda, Ayunda, aznalre, b3ck_23_wan, bang_zak, beckz_on7, BgrRcp, bimbim, brownice, bucay deathbat, Bulma, chincarito, choder, CurlHargo, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, doddlez, dudut, dwitri27, edhowin, eMJi_197, enggalprdhn22, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, fajrinited, farisa, febza, fickarardana, fikrirf, finza_13, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, hairos, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, hwstars94, hzent, iblismerah, icalace, iCarus, idhonk, Indro Sulistyo, irfi_1, irhamutd, jaxians, joule27, kedangsul, King_Cantona, LAM ILHAM, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, ndra_setiaone, Nickz09, nothing23, oldark, ollacarla, om tato, prahmono, Raihan_UKI27, raprap, red, rhizu_hernandez, rio vander vidic, rizluq, robby7beckham, ronald hars, RPM, sepatu_ancur, Septiko Aji, sidictheninetythree, silit-babi, spyke, SR 7, tarson.chan, theater of dream, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, united7, VaDLi, vantatz, Vanz Wazza, Victory, waynehanks, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, Zulfan, [skywalker]