United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

Old 18-05-2018, 08:57 AM   #11
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [FAC] Final : Manchester United vs Chelsea

Jose Mourinho claims he has cleared the air with Antonio Conte ahead of their FA Cup final clash

* Jose Mourinho reveals he invited Antonio Conte to his office in February
* The feud came to a head in January when Conte labelled Mourinho 'a little man'
* Mourinho is hoping to replace Rui Faria with a coach he has worked with before
* United boss also paid tribute to Sir Alex Ferguson who will miss the FA Cup final

Jose Mourinho has revealed that he ended his feud with Antonio Conte in a face-to-face meeting at Old Trafford in February.

The two men meet once again on Saturday when Manchester United play Chelsea in the FA Cup final at Wembley.

But Mourinho insists their war of words is over after they shook hands before United's 2-1 win on February 25 and then met in his Old Trafford office afterwards.

The feud had come to a head in January when Conte had labelled Mourinho 'a little man' and 'a fake' after he had brought up the Chelsea manager's match-fixing controversy in Italy.

Describing the handshake, Mourinho said: 'He stretched out, I stretched. We got bored.

'After the game in Manchester I invited him to come to my office. We talked, nothing's wrong. It's OK.'

The Cup final will be Mourinho's last game alongside his long-serving assistant Rui Faria after 17 years together.

Jose Mourinho has revealed that he ended his feud with Antonio Conte in February

Mourinho had indicated that he would not appoint a new No 2 next season, preferring instead to promote from within the club.

However, Mourinho has now said that he is hoping to appoint a coach that he has worked with before.

'There comes a person who worked with me earlier but I can't say the name because it's still tied to another club,' he said.

'Michael Carrick will be a coach but I'm looking for two new people. There are many good coaches.'

In an interview with Portuguese paper Record, Mourinho also paid tribute to Sir Alex Ferguson who will miss the game while he continues to recover from a brain haemorrhage.

Mourinho said: 'He's "Sir" in everything. In behaviour, in the passion for the club.

'Before I arrived he thought the managers didn't feel very comfortable with his presence.

'In fact, it was me who brought him back. At the end of a game in London he asked me for permission to travel with us back to Manchester. I said, "Place 1A is yours, I occupy what is vacant". He's a fantastic person.'

United's top scorer Romelu Lukaku is set to play at Wembley after recovering from an ankle injury, and fellow Belgian Marouane Fellaini also hopes to be fit after a muscle strain.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5742495/Jose-Mourinho-claims-cleared-air-Antonio-Conte-ahead-FA-Cup-final-clash.html
Old 18-05-2018, 09:33 AM   #12
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Sepertinya ga ada tv yg bakal nyiarin ya
Old 18-05-2018, 09:19 PM   #13
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulfan View Post
Sepertinya ga ada tv yg bakal nyiarin ya
Sepertinya iya, sejauh ini twitter tv lokal belum ada yang konfirmasi..
Old 18-05-2018, 10:42 PM   #14
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

JOSE'S FA CUP FINAL TEAM NEWS UPDATE

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has confirmed that Anthony Martial is fit for the Emirates FA Cup final, but Romelu Lukaku has until “the last moment” to prove his fitness.

Lukaku, who is the Reds’ top scorer with 27 goals this season, has missed the last three games after travelling to Belgium for treatment on the ankle injury sustained in last month’s victory over Arsenal.

Martial had suffered an injury in training before last weekend’s win over Watford and was rated as doubtful for the end-of-season showpiece at Wembley Stadium.

When asked by reporters at his pre-match press conference on Friday for the latest on the condition of the attacking duo, the boss said: “Martial is fit and Lukaku we have to wait until the last moment. I don't want to lie to you and say he doesn't play and then he plays or vice versa, so [on] Lukaku, we have to wait.”

Marouane Fellaini has missed the last two games for the Reds since featuring in the 1-0 defeat at Brighton & Hove Albion but the Belgian midfielder travelled south with the squad. Michael Carrick will not be involved as the boss confirmed there are no plans to name the veteran skipper on the bench.

HOW ARE CHELSEA SHAPING UP? Antonio Conte is only expected to be without Brazilian-born Italian left-back Emerson Palmieri, who is injured, but the Blues boss is keeping his cards close to his chest, telling reporters in his pre-match press conference on Friday that he is reluctant to reveal who is in his starting line-up.

www.manutd.com
Old 18-05-2018, 10:45 PM   #15
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

WHAT JOSE TOLD MUTV AND THE PRESS

Jose Mourinho addressed the media on Friday afternoon as Manchester United prepare to face Chelsea in the Emirates FA Cup final.

The boss, who also gave an update on the fitness of Romelu Lukaku and Anthony Martial, was quizzed by MUTV at the team's Watford base and also by reporters at his press conference.

Here are the main points from Mourinho ahead of Saturday's game...

A FEW DAYS AWAY FROM MANCHESTER
"We are together, 24 hours per day, and, as we are not going to be for around two months, we are going to miss each other so it’s a good way to say goodbye to the season – to be together playing a game. Now, some, but not many, enjoy a well-deserved holiday and others have the motivation, the honour and the pleasure to go to a World Cup and represent their countries."

EXPERIENCE IN FINALS

"Yes, but if you look to the opponent [Chelsea], the opponent is no different than us. Sometimes there’s a little bit of difference in that know-how which can make a difference, like you would, for example, feel us against Ajax and Atletico [Madrid] against Marseille [in the Europa League finals]. But Chelsea players against Manchester United players, I think they all know what the final is and what Wembley is. I think there will not be a problem.”

TELLING PLAYERS THEY'RE LEFT OUT
"It’s not the nicest part of the job, for sure, but the only way to try to compensate is to be honest with everybody and to say the process of being in the final and playing in the final belongs to everyone. Everyone had a participation in the season and the final belongs to everyone – not just the ones that are on the pitch."

RAY WILKINS'S FAMILY
"I think it will be a very emotional moment for Mrs Wilkins, for all the family, for the sons. It will be very emotional and I believe that Ray will be looking at it and will be enjoying it himself. I know how much he was loved at Chelsea. I know how much he is loved at Manchester United and I think it is a coincidence obviously that the clubs are playing the final, but I think it will be a moment that will unite the stadium, that will unite the clubs of both colours. And I think it will be a beautiful moment, right?"

BETTER RECORD IN CUP FINALS THAN ANTONIO CONTE

"I think the winning mentality doesn't have anything to do with records or with history in finals. Honestly, I think that what he did in the past has nothing to do with tomorrow and the records don't play. What plays tomorrow is, 11 v 11 and everybody trying to give his best."

IMPORTANCE OF THE FA CUP
"In Italy, it’s not a big deal. In Portugal, it’s a beautiful day but also in Spain maybe because in the final I played against Barcelona – it was Real-Barcelona. If it was not Real-Barcelona, it was Real against another team and it wasn’t so significant. But the English FA Cup is the one that it doesn’t matter, the team or the dimension, the FA Cup is historically the best cup of all domestic cups."

MANAGING AGAINST CHELSEA
"I have people in the club that I am really, really big friends with. Gary Staker and Dr. [Paco] Biosca are the two big ones. They are my big, big friends but I have a lot of friends, even some of the players that I worked with. Some of the staff and some of the board too. They are people I worked with and people who I like, so before and after is not the same, but during the match, I want to beat Chelsea."

2007 FA CUP FINAL
"The main memory is exactly that – we were going for the history, the first final at the new Wembley. Lots of players, clubs and managers win the FA Cup – every year there is a new FA Cup winner. But there is only one manager that won the first FA Cup at the new Wembley and that was what I thought and felt at that moment."

KICK-OFF TIME
"It’s okay – it’s better than 19:45 or 20:45 or even 22:00 like I have had before in Spain [with Real Madrid]. We are prepared, we train hard, we finish today [Friday] and tomorrow [Saturday] is just preparing for the game. Of course, there will be a little bit of anxiety as people want the game to arrive, but I suppose, at 15:00, we are moving from the hotel to the direction of the dressing room and that is when everything starts."

THE SEASON OVERALL
"It depends on the attitude you want to look at it [with]. If you want to look at it the positive way, you focus on all the improvements. If you want to look in a negative way, people can look in a negative way. But me analysing myself and my players, it’s not the result of one match that is going to change what I think and I think the boys and everyone at the club work hard and I’m pleased with them and this match is not going to change my way of looking at it."

www.manutd.com
Old 19-05-2018, 06:23 AM   #16
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga nanti malam United bisa menang melawan Chelsea sehingga bisa menantang City di ajang Community Shield sebelum musim 2018/2019 dimulai. Kesempatan menambah trofi lagi nih
Old 19-05-2018, 10:54 PM   #17
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 20-05-2018, 01:06 AM   #18
Zulfan
first team
-

Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUNGZ-HO View Post
tayang dimana inih
Streaming bang.
Gameplay nya berjalan lambat kedua tim. Sama2 parkir kereta api. Beruntung chelsea dapet pinalti. Counter United di akhir babak pertama bagus, cuma sayang ga gol. Apa refleks Rashford udah menumpul?
Old 20-05-2018, 02:09 AM   #19
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Default Re: [FAC] Final : Chelsea vs Manchester United

Dan akhirnya... United mengakhiri musim 2017 / 2018 tanpa trofi gelar

Old 20-05-2018, 02:49 AM   #20
Zulfan
first team
-

Visit Zulfan's Twitter
Default Re: [FAC] Final : Chelsea vs Manchester United

Sekali lagi terbukti bahwa statistik dominan tidak menjamin menjadi pemenang. Conte jelas mencontek taktik Mou dengan memasang semua pemain di separuh lapangan sendiri. Harapannya adalah counter dan selalu berhasil dipatahkan. United kehilangan goal getter di depan karena Rashford dan alexis suka mundur untuk mengambil bola. Dan tampak keengganan pemain United memberikan bola ke Pogba. Mereka lebih suka Matic yang mengatur tempo dan serangan.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 16
adi_Giggsy, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, dwitri27, finza_13, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, SR 7, tumpal_oneunited, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku, Zulfan