United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2016/2017

View Poll Results: Your Man of the Match ?
Paul Pogba 0 0%
Zlatan Ibrahimovic 10 100.00%
Ander Herrera 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-02-2017, 06:21 PM   #21
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: [LC Final] Manchester United vs Southampton

JOSE GIVES INSIGHT INTO SELECTION PLANS

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has provided some insight into his selection plans for Sunday's EFL Cup final against Southampton.

The boss has stressed fit-again Wayne Rooney is an option to replace Henrikh Mkhitaryan but much could depend on which system he employs against the Saints, who have yet to concede a goal in the competition.

"I have to make a decision," declared Mourinho. "You know that we normally play two different systems, if you want. Sometimes, we play with two midfield players and a no.10, if you want to call it. Sometimes, we play with a no.6 and two midfield players in front.

"Without Mkhitaryan, if we want to play with a no.10, obviously Wayne is this position. It's where he was playing with us in many matches, so he is an option for me. A final is a special match and he's an option for me."

When asked whether sentiment would play any part in his team selection, the boss made it clear what his policy will be when it comes to naming his XI.

"The best 11 players," he stated. "We win all together. It doesn't matter if you play, didn't play, if you play much or don't play much. I go for the best possible team."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Feb/jose-mourinho-reveals-tactical-insight-ahead-of-efl-cup-final.aspx
Old 25-02-2017, 06:24 PM   #22
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute

MOURINHO RARING TO GO AHEAD OF EFL CUP FINAL

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says he'll relish the challenge of this weekend's EFL Cup final and has his sights set on glory at Wembley.

Mourinho won the competition on three occasions while in charge at Chelsea, and would become the first-ever United boss to win a trophy in his opening season if he can guide the Reds to victory over Southampton on Sunday.

Mourinho is raring to go ahead of the "special" clash, one which he says cannot come soon enough. “I just want to play, I can’t wait," he told MUTV. "I’m not nervous. I’ve had many years in football, many finals - I want to play.

“I want to win, I want to play, I want a challenge. I like finals and big games. I want to feel responsibility, big responsibility – that’s all.

“I'll go for dinner with all my assistants. We’re in a positive way, we’re together and we start now being together and focused on the game. It’s not one more game, it’s always a special match. Everything is normal – we train, we travel, we are ready."

Mourinho was quick to acknowledge the threat posed by Claude Puel's Southampton, but is keen not to let the final distract from the Reds' battle on all fronts.

“In this competition, Southampton have done amazingly well," he added. "We had a difficult run, we had to play three Premier League teams; we had West Ham at home, Hull in two legs, and Manchester City. It was phenomenal [for Southampton], they had two legs against Liverpool, Arsenal away, I think they had Crystal Palace at home [plus Sunderland]. It’s a phenomenal run, winning every game, not conceding. As a cup team, phenomenal.

“I think we have to find strength and motivation, even when the results are not good. We play against Bournemouth [after Wembley] and it doesn’t matter what happens in the final, we have to go to Old Trafford. If you want to finish in the top four or have a chance of that, we must beat Bournemouth. We must finish the final and then play Bournemouth. If you win, happiness always helps you for the next match.”

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Feb/Jose-Mourinho-speaks-to-MUTV-ahead-of-EFL-Cup-final-at-Wembley.aspx
Old 25-02-2017, 06:35 PM   #23
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga pada foto resmi skuad Manchester United musim 2017/2018 mendatang ada penampakan trofi ini di depan para pemain United

Old 25-02-2017, 07:50 PM   #24
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

yakin bisa membawa piala efl cup
Old 25-02-2017, 09:36 PM   #25
CRvidi
-

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
CRvidi Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Di siarin dimana ?? Info dong
Old 26-02-2017, 03:47 PM   #26
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

First trophy...
Yakiiin

Sent from my R831K using Tapatalk 2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 26-02-2017, 06:27 PM   #27
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by theater of dream View Post
First trophy...
Yakiiin

Sent from my R831K using Tapatalk 2
Second dong, first pas Communty Shield *maksa

Old 26-02-2017, 07:33 PM   #28
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

yakin bisa bawa juara
Old 26-02-2017, 10:35 PM   #29
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 26-02-2017, 10:58 PM   #30
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Ini harus streaming ya ga ada yang nayangin

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 43
adhie21, adi_Giggsy, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, arik_, Bulma, Chandra Agusta, chincarito, CRvidi, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, edhowin, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fahlevysred, finza_13, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, id4y, ivanzferdinand, jojo poenya, Kevin_Anggie, King_Cantona, Lang25, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, rahmatedi, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Ryan_lallo, Shi no Gekai, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, wira_ozora, zudomiriku