United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Lounge

Old 04-02-2019, 11:42 PM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Manchester United Director of Football

VDS sepertinya sih saat ini masih setia dengan Ajax Amsterdam

‘Mourinho was living in the past but Man Utd need to look to the future with Van der Sar’

Paul Parker has urged the Red Devils to move on from a manager living off former glories and bring in a familiar face as director of football

Manchester United have been urged to embrace their brighter future by appointing Edwin van der Sar as sporting director, with the club having moved on from Jose Mourinho and his infatuation with “living in the past”.

The Red Devils parted company with a Portuguese coach in December after seeing a man who had delivered three trophies in his debut campaign at Old Trafford fail to build on those foundations.

Mourinho is a proven winner, with successes having been enjoyed across Europe, but his apparent reluctance to change his ways and move with the times led to him taking United backwards.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has helped to rediscover forward momentum while operating as interim boss, but it is considered to be crucial that United get that next permanent managerial call right and bring in another familiar face to act as a bridge between the boardroom and the dugout.

Former Red Devils defender Parker told Eurosport: “Looking ahead, I feel they need a sporting director in the European model. Someone who has been around, is respected by agents, and knows them well enough to go and get the very best players because of his reputation.

“Manchester United would be in a position then to attract serious players when they are competing against similar heavyweight clubs in the market.

“I really think the sporting director model can work for United. Fergie is obviously there for advice whenever Ole needs it, but a sporting director would be a big help for a young coach moving forward.

“I think someone like Edwin van der Sar, the Ajax chief executive, would fit the bill because he has football and business experience which would make him the ideal candidate. He knows the club very well, is well respected at Manchester United as a person and for the fact that top players know his name too.”

Parker added on the past under Mourinho and the future under fan favourites: “Players look at the present and how they are moving forward in their careers. They are not like Mourinho, living in the past with his treble from Italy.

“United and Liverpool are moving forward now. We have to say that if you get the right manager, you can get the right personnel. You look at the impact Jurgen Klopp has had on Liverpool.

“Players look at Klopp first as a coach. Secondly, they look at Liverpool as a club.

“It is vital to get the right people in the right positions. The more bling you have round your neck, around your football club, you will attract the top talent to play at that club. United have to compete again in attracting the top talent.

“Players can see adulation, and they can smell success that brings more adulation.

“That is what you want as a player at any club. You want the feeling that you are joining a club on the up.

“If United have Van der Sar involved on the business side, and Solskjaer on the coaching side, it would be an attractive proposition for any player.”

United are also hoping to be able to offer any potential summer recruits Champions League football for 2019-20, with an upturn in form having lifted them to within two points of the Premier League’s top four.

www.goal.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 08:21 AM   #12
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Kalau aku sih "Yess"

Manchester United legend Eric Cantona favourite for director of football role

Man Utd are interested in restructuring their management set-up and could look to appoint a director of football at the end of the season.

Eric Cantona has been named as the bookmakers' favourite to be appointed Manchester United's new director of football.

United are considering the appointment of a sporting director who could influence footballing matters and ensure the club's rich history is maintained going forward.

According to the latest news from Oddschecker Cantona is the man most likely to be given the role after his odds were cut down to just 1/1.

The 52-year-old has largely been out of football since his shock retirement in 1997, however he did hold a similar role at New York Cosmos between 2011-12.

However, following his dismissal from the position Cosmos claimed the Frenchman's role was actually as "a promoter and brand ambassador."

Although the latest odds seem to suggest the charismatic Frenchman is the leading candidate for the role, a spokesperson for Oddschecker admits 'it would be a perplexing decision' to appoint Cantona.

It remains to be seen if the rumoured interest is genuine, however the mere suggestion of Cantona returning to Old Trafford is sure to have fans excited.

Other candidates reported to be under consideration for the job are current RB Leipzig director Paul Mitchell as well as fellow United legend Edwin van der Sar, who currently holds a similar role at Dutch side Ajax.

Gary Neville is considered an outside candidate for the role with odds at 14/1.

Odds for United's director of football role (Oddschecker)

Eric Cantona – 1/1 (favourite)

Paul Mitchell – 3/1

Edwin van Der Sar – 4/1

Fabio Paratici – 11/2

Monchi – 11/2

Andrea Berta – 11/1

Gary Neville – 14/1

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk
Old 03-04-2019, 02:57 PM   #13
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Soal Direktur Teknik, Solskjaer: Zaman Sekarang Memang Harus Berbagi Tugas
Rifqi Ardita Widianto - detikSport

Jakarta - Manchester United berencana menunjuk direktur teknik untuk membantu Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Solskjaer menyebut langkah itu relevan dengan tuntutan saat ini.

Beberapa hari usai mempermanenkan Solskjaer, MU berencana menunjuk direktur teknik. Posisi baru ini diharapkan bisa menyokong dan meringankan beban tugas Solskjaer sebagai manajer.

Direktur teknik ini nantinya diberi tugas memperkuat opsi untuk skuat tim utama, juga merencanakan perekrutan jangka panjang. Secara umum, direktur teknik juga menangani akademi, infrastruktur, mengatur program dan aturan terkait kebugaran dan sikap pemain.

Penunjukan direktur teknik ini diyakini juga jadi sebuah jalan untuk MU menetapkan ide dan filosofi permainan. Rencana untuk mengangkat posisi ini sebenarnya sudah ada sejak era Jose Mourinho, namun manajer asal Portugal itu menolak ide tersebut.

Solskjaer menilai pengangkatan direktur teknik sangat masuk akal, karena beban tugas manajer sebagai besar.

"Saya senang berbicara dan mendiskusikan sepakbola dengan orang-orang yang berpengetahuan di posisi-posisi tepat. Tuntutan sepakbola sekarang ini berarti Anda jelas harus berbagi tugas," ujar Solskjaer dikutip BBC.

"Lebih dari 100 tahun lalu, para manajer juga berperan sebagai sekretaris klub. Tapi banyak hal berubah. Saya punya masukan untuk sebagian besar hal sekarang ini dan akan memberikan saran tentu saja, tapi bukan saya yang menentukan."

"Seorang manajer tidak bisa melakukan tugas sebanyak dulu, misalnya ketika manajer saya (Sir Alex Ferguson) memulai. Saya dan Ed (Woodward - CEO) serta Joel (Glazer - pemilik klub), sedang melihat bagaimana klub ini bisa dijalankan semulus dan sebaik mungkin," imbuhnya.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:22 AM   #14
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Ed Woodward to remain in charge of Manchester United transfer policy with club stalling on appointing a technical director this summer

* Ed Woodward will continue to dictate Manchester United's transfer policy
* The Red Devils are not expected to recruit a sporting or technical director
* United have considered a committee-style approach to player identification
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Mike Phelan still have the ability to veto any signing
* Harry Maguire and Aaron Wan-Bissaka remain prime targets this summer

Ed Woodward will continue to call the shots on the transfer policy at Manchester United, with the club not expected to appoint a sporting or technical director this summer.

The club have pursued a structural shake-up centred on finding someone who will oversee signings, but executive vice-chairman Woodward has yet to identify a preferred candidate and is pressing ahead with transfers himself.

Talks have been held with Rio Ferdinand, Darren Fletcher and Patrice Evra over offering assistance and opinions on players, but talk has shifted from suggestions of a committee-style approach involving multiple former players.

Ed Woodward will continue to dictate Manchester United's transfer policy

United have been prepared to allow any chosen candidate to be based in the club’s Mayfair offices in London.

The £18million deal to take Daniel James to Old Trafford from Swansea was negotiated by Matt Judge, United’s head of corporate affairs, with Woodward signing off on terms. The duo have overseen recruitment for the past few windows.

Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and assistant Mike Phelan take an active part in deciding transfer targets, with chief scouts Jim Lawlor and Mick Court also contributing.

The Red Devils have considered employing Rio Ferdinand to lead a transfer committee

Lawlor and Court, who use a team of analysts, served Sir Alex Ferguson’s recruitment team. John Murtagh, youth development chief, and Marcel Bout, head of global scouting, are also influential.

Either Solskjaer and Phelan or the club, led by Woodward, can veto any signing.

United feel the system works and while Woodward has spoken to several people about becoming sporting or technical director, discussions are yet to progress to a meaningful stage.

Harry Maguire and Aaron Wan-Bissaka are prime transfer targets this summer, fitting the request from Solskjaer and Phelan for young British players, but United are currently unwilling to meet the defenders’ valuations.

A price of £90m has been mentioned for Maguire, who Phelan worked with at Hull. Palace want £60m for Wan-Bissaka.

Ferdinand remains open to working for the club in some capacity. He said on Tuesday night: ‘It all depends on the shape of the job. I don’t think it’s all been outlined at United in terms of — that’s the job and this is the description.

‘There’s a lot to talk about within that. To be fair to United, in that kind of role, the responsibility that comes with that, you can’t lie and say that’s not a turn on.

‘You are helping to shape the fortunes of a club of that stature. That’s a huge job.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7129991/Ed-Woodward-remain-charge-Manchester-United-transfer-policy.html
Old 13-06-2019, 01:12 AM   #15
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Masih belum ditunjuk resmi yach ? Banyak nama sudah muncul di media, semoga sebelum kompetisi berjalan sudah diumumkan oleh pihak manajemen klub
Old 17-06-2019, 09:28 AM   #16
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Everyone knows my relationship with Man United': Rio Ferdinand admits he would relish Old Trafford return amid links to sporting director vacancy

* Rio Ferdinand has admitted he would like to take a role at Manchester United
* The former defender is a candidate for the vacant sporting director position
* Ferdinand said: 'If I'm asked to play some role at the club, I will have that chat'
* He did however insist he 'would not lose any sleep' if he was not chosen for role

Rio Ferdinand has fuelled speculation of him becoming Manchester United's new sporting director by admitting he would relish a return to the club.

Sportsmail revealed back in April that the former defender had met with Ed Woodward to discuss taking over the vacant role.

United owners - the Glazer family - have been keen to get Ferdinand on board since his retirement four years ago, but personal circumstances made it unworkable.

Despite currently working as a pundit for BT Sport, Ferdinand confessed he would be interested in taking a major role at the club.

'At the end of the day, I'm human and everyone knows my relationship that I've got with Manchester United and the love I've got for that club,' Ferdinand told BBC RM Sport.

Rio Ferdinand has admitted he would love to take on a major role at former club Man United. Ed Woodward (M) is considering Ferdinand for the currently vacant sporting director role. Ferdinand did however insist he will not lose any sleep over it if he is not picked for the job

'So, if I'm asked to play some sort of role at the football club, have that conversation, of course I would. I'd have that sit and chat and then you'd flesh out what that role is and if there's a possibility to do it or not.

'But again, as I said, I'm very happy on the sofa, in my seat, in the studio.'

United began restructuring the club some months ago but are still weighing up appointing someone to guide transfer strategy and oversee negotiations while being in tune with manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Ferdinand, who was identified as a strong candidate to fulfil that role by Woodward given his United history, is still yet to hear back if he will be given the job.

While the United icon, 40, admitted that the thought of the job 'turns him on,' he insisted he would not lose any sleep if Woodward decided to offer it to someone else.

He told BBC radio's Sportsweek: 'I've always spoken to Ed since I Ieft, anyway. I had that type of relationship with him.

'I've not seen him at a game so all the chats I've had with him have been on the phone or I go and see him when I'm in London.

'I'm not the type to dilly-dally around. I've seen the stuff in the paper. What's that role about? I've asked that question — so yeah, I have spoken to him.'

'I'm very honest and Ed's open and honest with me. Manchester United and the powers that be will decide as and when they are going to put someone into that role.

'If I am the person on that list and the person they are going to talk to, then that time will come.

'It's nice to be on a list in such a responsible role at such a prestigious club. If the call comes I will say, "thank you very much for that". But if that call doesn't come, I'll not lose sleep over it.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7148061/Rio-Ferdinand-admits-relish-Man-Utd-return-amid-sporting-director-links.html
Old 19-06-2019, 09:34 AM   #17
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Sir Alex Ferguson 'recommended Steve Walsh to Manchester United but Ed Woodward rejected advice' over director of football appointment

* Manchester United are targeting a summer rebuild under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
* They are looking to overhaul their talent spotting and development strategy
* Sir Alex Ferguson put Steve Walsh's name forward for director of football role
* Walsh played a key role in Leicester signing Riyad Mahrez, N'Golo Kante and Co

Manchester United's legendary manager Sir Alex Fergsuon recommended Steve Walsh for the director of football role, according to reports.

United are looking to oversee wholesale changes to their talent spotting and development strategy after a very disappointing finish to last season, with the club eager to appoint a director of football.

And according to Sky Sports News, former manager Ferguson - who won 13 Premier League titles and two Champions Leagues with United - recommended Walsh for the consultancy role.

But it has been reported that chief executive Ed Woodward has rejected the advice of United's beloved former manager, who left the club in 2013.

Walsh, who played a key role in Leicester signing the likes of Riyad Mahrez, N'Golo Kante and Jamie Vardy while chief scout there before they went on to win the Premier League, left his role as director of football with Everton last year.

Indeed his reputation was tarnished amid criticism over the Goodison Park club's recruitment under Ronald Koeman and Sam Allardyce.

Over £150million was spent, however, many Everton insiders maintain that not all the players bought were down to Walsh as different voices within the club hierarchy fought for their own choices.

Prior to his Everton experience, Walsh was highly regarded in the game as someone with an astute eye for a player and his opinion is still sought after.

Sir Alex Ferguson recommended Steve Walsh for the director of football role at Man United. While at Leicester, Walsh unearthed the talents of Riyad Mahrez, N'Golo Kante and Jamie Vardy. Chief executive Ed Woodward rejected United's beloved former manager's advice

As first revealed by Sportsmail in March, United have offered a role to former player Darren Fletcher which is as yet unspecified but expected to be broad in terms of liaising between the playing staff and board, advising on recruitment at all levels and implementing better structure around the training ground.

Woodward is understood to be a big admirer of 35-year-old Fletcher and believes he has the intelligence and connection with the club to help transform the current malaise behind the scenes.

Woodward would still preside over transfer decisions with Matt Judge and John Murtough while taking advice from technical chief scout Mick Court but Fletcher's input would be valued.

Despite the call for a more experienced head such as Walsh, Woodward still favours the dynamic that would involve Fletcher in the hope that will help United and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to re-instil the club's identity and values.

United face a huge summer ahead both on and off the field after their hugely underwhelming sixth-placed Premier League finish, with Solskjaer looking to make some shrewd signings prior to his first full season in charge.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7155701/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-recommended-Steve-Walsh-Manchester-United-Ed-Woodward-rejected-advice.html
Old 19-06-2019, 10:19 AM   #18
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United may turn to former Leicester mastermind Steve Walsh for director of football role… but Ed Woodward wants Darren Fletcher to play key role in summer signings

* Manchester United have been on the hunt for a director of football this summer
* United have discussed the possibility of giving the position to Steve Walsh
* Walsh played a key role at Leicester, bringing in Riyad Mahrez and N'Golo Kante
* Former United midfielder Darren Fletcher will also play a key part in signings

Manchester United have discussed the possibility of appointing Steve Walsh as a director of football.

Walsh, who played a key role in Leicester City signing the likes of Riyad Mahrez, N'Golo Kante and Jamie Vardy while chief scout there, left his role as director of football with Everton last year.

Indeed his reputation was tarnished amid criticism over the Goodison Park club's recruitment under Ronald Koeman and Sam Allardyce. Over £150million was spent, however, many Everton insiders maintain that not all the players bought were down to Walsh as different voices within the club hierarchy fought for their own choices.

Ex-Leicester assistant Steve Walsh is an option for director of football at Manchester United. United chief Ed Woodward has been working to identify a director of football for the club

Prior to his Everton experience, Walsh was highly regarded in the game as someone with an astute eye for a player and his opinion is still sought after.

He is understood to have support at Manchester United from leading and influential figures who point out he has great knowledge and experience to apply to their recruitment process.

As first revealed by Sportsmail in March, United have offered a role to former player Darren Fletcher which is as yet unspecified but expected to be broad in terms of liaising between the playing staff and board, advising on recruitment at all levels and implementing better structure around the training ground.

United have offered a role to Darren Fletcher, which will see him oversee club signings

Executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward is understood to be a big admirer of 35-year-old Fletcher and believes he has the intelligence and connection with the club to help transform the current malaise behind the scenes.

Woodward would still preside over transfer decisions with Matt Judge and John Murtough while taking advice from technical chief scout Mick Court but Fletcher's input would be valued.

Despite the call for a more experienced head such as Walsh, Woodward still favours the dynamic that would involve Fletcher in the hope that will help United and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to re-instil the club's identity and values.

United are continuing to push for young players who will listen to Solskjaer's advice and that of coach Mike Phelan.

They have been told to bid more up front if they wish to succeed in signing Aaron Wan-Bissaka from Crystal Palace for £50million and face a struggle to convince £80m-rated Harry Maguire to join from Leicester City with the player preferring to join rivals Manchester City.

Romelu Lukaku will be allowed to go if a suitable offer arrives while Juan Mata has been offered a one-year contract extension and a role at the club when his career finishes.

United insist Paul Pogba will not be sold though Real Madrid will up their efforts to sign the Frenchman over the coming weeks.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7153823/Manchester-United-turn-former-Leicester-mastermind-Steve-Walsh-director-football-role.html
Old 08-11-2019, 09:19 AM   #19
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United 'travelled to Germany for meeting with Ralf Rangnick' over vacant director of football role... with ex-RB Leipzig boss now out of the running for manager's job at Bayern Munich

* Ed Woodward dispatched a Red Devils official to speak to Ralf Rangnick
* Manchester United have been searching for a technical director to join the club
* Former players Edwin van der Sar and Rio Ferdinand have also been linked
* Rangnick is currently happy as Red Bull's head of sport and development

Manchester United had a 'lengthy meeting' with Ralf Rangnick to discuss a role at the club, according to The Athletic.

Executive vice-chairman of the Red Devils, Ed Woodward, reportedly dispatched a United official to speak to Rangnick about becoming their director of football.

United have been searching for a technical director to take charge of recruitment.

Manchester United had a 'lengthy meeting' with Ralf Rangnick to discuss a role at the club. Ed Woodward reportedly dispatched a United official to speak to Rangnick about a role

Former United players Edwin van der Sar and Rio Ferdinand have also been linked with the role.

Rangnick is currently Red Bull's head of sport and development which involves overseeing the brand's various clubs.

The 61-year-old was manager of RB Leipzig last season before taking up his current role at Red Bull in the summer.

Rangnick had been considered for the Bayern Munich managerial job, but is understood to be out of the running.

Bayern instead are willing to offer Arsene Wenger a contract until the end of the season to become their next manager.

The 70-year-old former Arsenal boss is due to hold talks with Bayern chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge this week after emerging as the overwhelming favourite to replace Niko Kovac who was sacked on Sunday following their 5-1 defeat by Eintracht Frankfurt.

Bayern have identified Wenger as their ideal candidate after Ajax's Erik ten Hag said he was unwilling to leave his post during the season and Thomas Tuchel wanted to stay at Paris Saint-Germain.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7659527/Manchester-United-travelled-Germany-meeting-Ralf-Rangnick.html
Old 09-11-2019, 08:00 AM   #20
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Begitu susah dan lamanya United mencari Direktur Sepakbola, lama-lama Danurwindo deh yang ditunjuk

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 11
Andi Istiabudi, fredrian.seven, penk22_, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, rizkimn11_, tumpal_oneunited, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku, Zulfan