United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 18-12-2017, 07:51 PM   #621
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: Juan Manuel Mata García

NO MOANING FROM JUAN MATA

Hi everyone,

As we said a week ago, we didn’t feel like remembering past games. All we wanted to do was to focus on the next challenges. The two wins that we got this week show that the team has the ability and the character to keep walking its path, moving forward instead of moaning when things don’t go the way we wanted.

Firstly we got the three points in a really tough game at Bournemouth. They made it hard for us but that’s no news in the Premier League, where you know that you will have to go through some difficulties in every single game. The key is to get over them and to create your chances to win, chances that you eventually have to take, of course. That’s what we did and it gave us a lot of confidence to face the second match of the week against West Bromwich Albion. It was another complex and tough game, and we couldn’t close it until the final whistle despite taking the lead in the first half with two nice goals from Romelu [Lukaku] and Jesse [Lingard].

It may sound like a cliché but, in a month with nine fixtures to play, your goal is to stay absolutely focused on the next game, in order to win it with the utmost professionalism and effectiveness. For sure, you should always try to enjoy every game, but the most important thing in this crucial month is to be physically and mentally ready for the marathon of fixtures.

This week we also have a ‘double session’, what else could it be? We have the Carabao Cup on Wednesday against Bristol City. They are having a sensational season in the Championship so far and, with a few consecutive wins lately, they have proved to be one of the candidates to get promoted. It won’t be an easy game.

A few days later, we will play the third away game in a row, at Leicester. It’s going to be on the day before Christmas Eve, so I’d like to take this opportunity to wish you all a happy festive season; I hope that you can enjoy Christmas with your beloved ones. My family is coming to Manchester, so we will spend this special time of the year together.

Hugs,

Juan
Old 24-12-2017, 07:17 AM   #622
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MATA EXPLAINS GOAL CELEBRATION

Two-goal Juan Mata has dedicated his second goal in Manchester United’s draw at Leicester City to a group of youngsters from Mumbai.

The midfielder netted with a precise finish to cancel out Jamie Vardy’s opener before curling home a sublime free-kick to put United ahead in the second half, but the Reds were denied victory by a last-gasp Harry Maguire equaliser in an ultimately frustrating 2-2 draw at the King Power Stadium.

Mata celebrated his brilliant effort in the 60th minute with a prayer symbol – fulfilling a promise he made to a group of children from the OSCAR Foundation who travelled from Mumbai to visit him at Old Trafford back in October.

Speaking to MUTV after the game, the Spaniard explained his celebration: “It was because when the kids from the OSCAR Foundation that we work with for Common Goal came to Old Trafford to visit me, they asked if I could do this kind of celebration for them.

“For the first goal, I didn't do it because we needed another goal but, for the second one, I thought about them and this goal was dedicated to those kids in Mumbai.”

Following his visit to Mumbai in the summer, Juan helped to launch the new global initiative Common Goal which aims to convince players to donate one per cent of their salary to Football For Good charities such as the OSCAR Foundation.

Back in October, a group of 14 youngsters, aged 11 to 14, from the OSCAR Foundation, travelled from Mumbai, along with coach Maruti Chauhan and OSCAR Foundation founder Ashok Rathod, for a behind-the-scenes tour of Old Trafford with Mata and to attend a unique photography exhibition at the National Football Museum Hall of Fame in Manchester.

Against Leicester, Mata took his tally to three goals for the season with his brilliant brace but was disappointed not to be on the winning side.

He said: “[For the first goal] I got into the box and Jesse [Lingard] laid the ball off for me and I tried to shoot at goal. I think it was between the legs of the defender and it went it at the far post. The other one was a nice free-kick, but now I'm feeling disappointed because they weren't enough to win.”

United were left to rue a series of missed opportunities against the Foxes and Mata admitted the draw felt like a defeat.

“We didn't kill the game and we should have killed it – it’s easy to say now,” our no.8 added. “If we won, we would have been saying it was a fantastic game and we came back and did the most difficult thing which was to score twice after they went ahead. But that's football and in the last seconds they put the ball into the box and scored.

"You have to keep going, particularly at Christmas time when you play every two or three days," he added. "Now we feel frustrated and angry, but we need to keep going and from tomorrow, rest and think about the next game. Obviously we aim to finish the next one with a much better feeling."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 09:51 PM   #623
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MATA WELCOMES CHANCE TO RECHARGE

Each and every Monday during the season, Manchester United ace Juan Mata pens a personal blog. In this week's entry he embraces the break between fixtures and discusses how the trip to train in Dubai will benefit the squad. Juan's full blog is available to read on his official website.

Hi everyone,

Today I’m writing to you after packing my bag for Dubai, where we will spend a few different days of training. We’re taking a short break after the intense Christmas period and it’s going to be good for the team. We have played nine games in December and two more at the beginning of 2018, and now we have a whole week with no fixtures on the schedule until next Monday. It’s kind of weird, after a long time with games every three or four days, and it comes in good timing for the whole team to spend time together and work in that area of the world with such a good climate, especially in a month like January.

This five-day training camp is going to be very positive for us to recharge the batteries, in order to get ready for the five thrilling months of the competition that lie ahead. Besides, I think spending time with the team-mates apart from the usual daily training can be very good. We will have time to train, chat, to strengthen the group. It’s like a break in the routine of the day-to-day activity and that is always positive. I hope we come back full of energy for the game against Stoke at Old Trafford.

We have started 2018 with two consecutive wins by 2-0, so we feel very optimistic for the following games. Starting the year with a victory at Goodison Park was very important to confirm that, despite the amount of games that we have played, the team is ambitious and we are capable of beating every opponent. A few days later, the win against Derby County gave us a place in the next round of the FA Cup. As I always say, this competition is particularly nice. There’s something special about it.

Hugs, Juan

Follow Juan Mata on social media: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Google+

www.manutd.com
Old 17-01-2018, 12:39 PM   #624
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United could lose Juan Mata for nothing in the summer with club yet to activate 12-month extension in midfielder's contract

* Manchester United yet to activate option to extend Juan Mata's contract
* Mata, a £37.1m signing four years ago, has been free to talk with foreign clubs
* It’s expected United will exercise option, as with Luke Shaw and Ander Herrera

Juan Mata could leave Manchester United for nothing at the end of the season after it emerged that the club have yet to activate a 12-month option to extend his contract until next year.

It means that Mata, a £37.1million signing from Chelsea four years ago, has been free to hold talks with foreign clubs since January 1 and could become a free agent at the end of the season.

It’s expected that United will exercise the option – as they have with Ander Herrera and Luke Shaw – if only to protect their investment on a player who could still command a significant transfer fee.

Juan Mata could leave Manchester United for nothing at the end of the season. United have yet to activate a 12-month option to extend Mata's contract until next year

However the delay in doing so is hardly a vote of confidence in Mata, who turns 30 in April. The Spaniard has a chequered history with manager Jose Mourinho, who sanctioned his departure from Chelsea in January 2014.

Although Mata has worked well under Mourinho at United, the imminent arrival of Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal will only increase competition for places in attack.

Meanwhile, Shaw wants to stake his claim for a place in England’s World Cup squad after regaining his place at United.

The 22-year-old left-back has started the club’s last five games, and eight of the last 11, as he tries to overcome his injury problems and a difficult spell under Mourinho.

Shaw said: ‘Body-wise and fitness-wise, I probably feel the best I've ever felt. Mentally I feel strong as well and I'm enjoying my football.

‘The Christmas period was actually the best thing for me, having lots of games close together. I felt really good after three games in a week because that's what I needed.

'I’m really determined for the second half of the season, there are so many games coming up.

‘There’s a lot to play for with the World Cup as well. A lot of players want to impress their national managers and, personally, I want to play as many games as possible to help United.

‘Then hopefully I will state my case to go to the World Cup. I had a taste of it in Brazil and it was amazing.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5276611/Man-United-lose-Juan-Mata-summer.html
Old 29-01-2018, 07:14 PM   #625
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MATA: BEING PART OF UNITED IS VERY SPECIAL

Each and every Monday during the season, Manchester United star Juan Mata pens a personal blog. In his latest entry, the Spanish maestro looks back on an impressive January so far and expresses how honoured he feels to be a United player...

Hi everyone,

With January coming to an end, we can say that we’re keeping the same level and the smile that we had when 2018 started: five wins in five games and no goals conceded yet. Obviously we are happy, aware that we are entering the decisive spell of the season, and I can tell you that we feel strong and encouraged to fight for as much success as possible.

Our victory in Yeovil last Friday brings us to the next round of the FA Cup, a competition we are very excited about. The final score might say it was an easy win, but it wasn’t: Yeovil Town made things difficult for us and they were a very good opponent.

For Alexis Sánchez that game meant his debut as a Red Devil. His arrival is great news because a player of his level always raises the competition within the team and our competitiveness. He’s a great player and I’m sure that he will help us a lot. Precisely this week marked the fourth anniversary of my arrival at Old Trafford and my first game with the club. When you become a Manchester United player, nothing will ever be the same. Being part of this club is something very special and I can assure you that I keep enjoying every single game like I did with my debut against Cardiff. I'll never stop thanking you for your support day after day. Thanks to you, being part of this club is really special.

Hugs,

Juan

Juan Mata's full blog is available to read on his official website.

Follow Juan Mata on social media: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Google+

www.manutd.com
Old 31-01-2018, 08:13 AM   #626
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

UNITED EXTEND MATA CONTRACT UNTIL 2019

Manchester United have triggered a clause to extend Juan Mata’s contract by one year, tying the Spaniard to the club until June 2019.
Jose Mourinho has spoken of Mata’s importance on multiple occasions during recent weeks and did so again on Monday, in a press conference ahead of the match against Tottenham Hotspur.

After confirming that the club had extended the midfielder’s contract, Mourinho said: “Mata is very important. When I arrived one-and-a-half years ago, [they said], ‘Mata is in trouble, in trouble, in trouble’, and now he's getting an extension of one more year. An important player for me; important player for the club; important player for the other players."

In an exclusive interview with MUTV on Tuesday afternoon, Mata then revealed he is delighted to be staying on and hopes there are “many more years to come”.

“I still feel very happy and very proud to be part of this club," said the Reds' no.8. "I think everyone that belongs to Manchester United should feel privileged, and that’s how I feel.

“I’m happy with everyone at the club and, obviously, with the manager and my team-mates. Once you are part of this club, your football career is not the same; it changes, because this is one of the biggest clubs in football history. Every day I try to tell myself how lucky and how privileged I am, try to take advantage of every single training session, and try to see how important it is to be a Manchester United player.”

Mata joined United from Chelsea in January 2014, and has thus far made 172 appearances for the Reds, scoring 39 goals. A firm fan favourite, the diminutive Spanish international has won the FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League during his time at Old Trafford, and is fondly remembered for two superb, match-winning goals in a 2-1 win over Liverpool in March 2015.

“At eight, ten, twelve years old, I never imagined that I would play for such a club," Juan told us on Tuesday. "I remember the big players – Scholes, Giggs, Beckham, Van Nistelrooy, Ferdinand, Vidic – and it felt so far from where I was playing, but now I’m here it’s a special feeling.

“We have had so many new players during my four years, but now we know each other and understand each other better. We are creating a kind of stability that I believe is needed to build and to create a positive consistency in terms of getting results and getting trophies.”

Next for Mata and his team-mates is a trip to Wembley to face Tottenham Hotspur on Wednesday night, as United look for a sixth straight win in all competitions.

MUTV will show exclusive build-up to Wednesday's big game from 18:00 GMT.

www.manutd.com

cie kontraknya bareng papanya
Old 31-01-2018, 09:43 AM   #627
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United extend Juan Mata's contract by one year as he admits privilege to play for Reds: 'This is one of the biggest clubs in football history'

* Juan Mata has been given a one-year extension to stay at Manchester United
* The Spaniard is a popular figure among Reds supporters, team-mates and staff
* The No 8 admitted he sees United as 'one of the biggest clubs in football history'

Manchester United have triggered a one-year extension to keep midfielder Juan Mata at the club.

The Spanish fan-favourite is a popular figure among supporters and team-mates and is a player boss Jose Mourinho wanted to keep in the dressing room.

Mata was part of the United squad that travelled down to London in preparation to face Tottenham at Wembley on Wednesday.

Speaking after Mata's contract was extended, Mourinho told MUTV: 'Mata is very important. When I arrived one-and-a-half years ago, [they said], "Mata is in trouble, in trouble, in trouble", and now he's getting an extension of one more year.

'(He's) an important player for me; important player for the club; important player for the other players.'

Mata was sold from Chelsea to United by Jose Mourinho in January 2014, and has made 172 appearances for the Reds so far, scoring 39 goals.

The midfielder turns 30 in April has remained a crucial figure despite the arrivals of Paul Pogba and Nemanja Matic in the central midfield area and the club's No 8 admitted he is 'very proud' to wear the shirt.

'I still feel very happy and very proud to be part of this club,' Mata told MUTV.

Manchester United have triggered a one-year extension to keep Juan Mata at the football club. The Spanish international remains an important midfield option for United boss Jose Mourinho

'I think everyone that belongs to Manchester United should feel privileged, and that’s how I feel.

'I’m happy with everyone at the club and, obviously, with the manager and my team-mates. Once you are part of this club, your football career is not the same; it changes, because this is one of the biggest clubs in football history.

'Every day I try to tell myself how lucky and how privileged I am, try to take advantage of every single training session, and try to see how important it is to be a Manchester United player.'

United are looking to continue their winning run in 2018 when they take on Mauricio Pochettino's Tottenham at Wembley on Wednesday evening.

Alexis Sanchez is anticipated to make his league debut since joining United from Arsenal as the Reds look to close the gap on league leaders Manchester City.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5332305/Manchester-United-extend-Juan-Matas-contract-one-year.html
Old 12-02-2018, 09:24 PM   #628
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute

MATA: REDS MUST USE THE RAGE OF DEFEAT

Each and every Monday during the season, Manchester United star Juan Mata pens a personal blog. In his latest entry, the Spanish maestro reflects on the experience of losing away to Newcastle United…

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately this is one of those days when you don’t feel in the best mood to update your blog. It’s not easy to write after a defeat and it's not easy for you to read it.

The truth is, after losing an away game, you think a lot about it on your way back home. You remember every play, every moment, and you try to change the outcome but obviously that’s impossible. You can’t turn back time, so the only way to carry on is to turn all this rage into a desire to win and work for the next game.

The 1-0 defeat in Newcastle hurts because we had chances to score both in the first and in the second half, but they took better advantage of their weapons.

We already have to focus on the FA Cup and Huddersfield. It will be a great opportunity to prove that a new win can help to forget yesterday’s game. By the way, thank you to those who travelled to Newcastle, you deserved a different game and a different score.

Have a nice week. Hugs, Juan.

Juan Mata's full blog is available to read on his official website.

Old 19-02-2018, 07:13 PM   #629
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

MATA RELISHES RETURN TO SPAIN

Each and every Monday during the season, Manchester United star Juan Mata pens a personal blog. In his latest entry, the midfield maestro looks ahead to the return of Champions League football in his native Spain and the visit of his former club Chelsea in a big week for the Reds…

Hi everyone,

I’m writing this with my mind in Seville where, as you all know, this Wednesday we play a very important game. Yes, I know many of you want me to talk about the VAR, it’s just a few lines below ;-)… The Champions League is back and there’s a special atmosphere around here because all of us are really looking forward to having a good performance in this great tournament. I’m especially excited about playing in my country again, at the Sanchez Pizjuan, a major stadium where the local team always gets big support. I hope that we can see a great football game, and that we get a good score for the second leg at Old Trafford, in front of our crowd.

Winning our game against Huddersfield and making it to the last eight of the FA Cup gave us confidence. Despite the local team putting pressure on us (a lot, actually), especially in the first half, we were able to take our chances to move one step forward in this nice competition. Brighton will be our opponent in the quarter-finals, at Old Trafford. A lot has been said about the goal that I scored and was disallowed by the VAR. It was my first time, a new experience for me (and for almost all of us, actually). The truth is, once you have celebrated the goal you are surprised and disappointed (as you could see on my face), but this time, luckily, that goal was not needed to win…

As I said in a few interviews after the game, even if this time it didn’t play in our favour, I think in the future the VAR will be helpful for the referees, who always have a difficult job, and eventually it will bring more justice to football… Given that an unfair call or a wrong one might have significant consequences (sending a team to relegation, having a manager sacked, etc.), I understand that we must try to make the final result as fair as possible, and that’s where I think that a proper use of the VAR can be really helpful. Technology can help football to be more fair, especially nowadays when it seems that the result is the only thing that matters (we could write a whole book on this subject :-)). I believe, though, that such technology should be restricted to a few particular actions that are crucial in the game (in order to avoid too many interruptions), and especially that the final decision should take less time and be more clear than last Saturday’s…

This week is a very important one, because after Sevilla we will be facing Chelsea. It’s a big game for many reasons and very special for me. It will always be. It’s one of the most difficult games of the season and a good opportunity to bring joy to our fans, although right now, I insist, we are absolutely focused on the Champions League against Sevilla.

They were, by the way, one of the teams in the top part of La Liga’s table that won this weekend. Actually, all of them did: Barcelona, Atletico, Valencia and Real Madrid too. The championship is very much alive and the fight for the European spots is going to be quite nice until the end.

Have a nice week.

Hugs,

Juan

Old 20-02-2018, 08:45 AM   #630
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Bisa nggak ya Mata "diedit" jadi 3 tahun lebih muda dan speed-nya ditambah sekitar 10 lah. Bakal sip jadi sayap kanan United.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 248
29may, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, achiell, adhe united macz, adi_Giggsy, adnan44, agil7, Agoenk Mancunian, agylbonez, ailverson, aldysetiabudi, alfariziee, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, Aman, aMieBeckz, Anak.Kecil, and1, Andaresta, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, ANDRE INX, andrydjemb4, Anto MJ, apiddMX, Ardiey11, arief.ashary, arief_oct, arik_, arnaldo_x1, arthaphore, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, aulia.damarreza, ayahocta, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bnknk, BobbyMartial, bombom, bucay deathbat, bul bul, Bulma, cantonaaws81, capt_gunts, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, clsenz, CurlHargo, czr, damar, Danang Pambudi, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, DermawanIsUnitedFans, De_Silvia, Dhanny09, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, Efri Loebay, Eka UPC, ekomasihoke, endhy_cantona, ersalamanda, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FikriFadillah, finza_13, Fitransyah Putra, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, GeaErang, Geary_7, goodfron, GraceSharon, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hairos, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hendy, hwstars94, hzent, ibamoswaldo, iblismerah, id4y, idandisini, ilyasprawibawa, Imron Setyo C, indi30, indigoerz, indraaveiro, ipod7111, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irvanr, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jaxians, jifortin, jojo poenya, K3nny_11, King_Cantona, kobe1928, Kurnia Alif, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, lanoya, lauraniza, Lucky_Cantona007, LUKIwae, maksum231, marviel, masbay, mbah mangun, MCR7, MichaelMU, mousetrap, mowtown, Muhammad Nizar, muhammadaulia, mygalzbiatch, myramadhani, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, nandasmith, NdeGue, nobitanta, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, Nuroel, nu_reccayasha, octus, oldark, ongen Vidic, paiman, panda777, PatrickSquare, penk22_, puji purnawan, ramzy_has, Rean, Red Army, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, red.jasmine, RedMachine, Redsbusby, redunited, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, Rendi Pardi, revald, Revino Talan, rio vander vidic, ripkey, Riskur, Rissal, Rizana, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, Robiescream, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, SatriaRedArmy, scar721, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, shastro, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, sutan.gibson, swareksa, tasho, ted, teguhprasetyyo, Tevan, theater of dream, thiar22, tienli80, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, TriyasmokoME, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, udhetewur, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vhijhe, Victory, wazza_ampuh, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, xvolter19, YANGWAN, Yayat Dg Kulle, YUDHA ACHMAD, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, Zhacc20, zudomiriku, Zulfan