United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 15-02-2018, 10:17 AM   #361
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Zlatan Ibrahimovic prepares for life after Manchester United as striker's family look at properties in Los Angeles ahead of MLS switch

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been looking at houses in Beverly Hills in Los Angeles
* The striker's time at Manchester United seems to be over with a MLS move likely
* LA Galaxy are firm favourites to sign the striker who is out of contract soon
* Sportsmail understands members of his family have been over to California

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is already preparing for life after Manchester United by checking houses in Beverly Hills.

LA Galaxy are firm favourites to sign the striker, whose one-year contract at Old Trafford finishes at the end of the season.

Sportsmail understands members of Ibrahimovic's family have been over to California to look at properties ahead of a potential move to the MLS.

The 36-year-old has not played since Boxing Day, when he was withdrawn at half-time of the draw against Burnley, with Jose Mourinho raising doubts over his fitness.

Ibrahimovic is thought to be close to a return after stepping up his long-term rehabilitation following last year's cruciate knee ligament injury.

Sources close to the Swede believe he is fit enough to have an impact on United's campaign and claim United's progression in the Champions League is an important aspect of his final year here.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's family have been looking at houses in LA as he prepares to leave England. The 36-year-old has not played since United's draw against Burnley on Boxing Day. LA Galaxy's have been long-term admirers and they want to make him the best paid MLS player

United were concerned Ibrahimovic had rushed his comeback in November, while LA Galaxy's interest has been long-standing and they want to make him the highest-paid player in the competition's history. Their season begins in a fortnight.

'If it happens, it happens, and once it happens, then we'll give thought to it,' Galaxy coach Sigi Schmid said.

'He's a big player. Big players have an impact on your team, whether that's Zlatan or whether that's (Lionel) Messi or a Neymar - guys like that have an impact on your team.

'Obviously, he's been a successful player, he's won trophies everywhere he's been, but until it happens, I'm not going to worry about it.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5391031/Zlatan-Ibrahimovics-family-look-properties-LA.html
Old 02-03-2018, 12:57 PM   #362
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Zlatan Ibrahimovic opens the door for return to Swedish national team in time for this summer's World Cup if he can recover his fitness

* Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic opens the door for Sweden return
* The forward wants to feature in the World Cup if he can recover his fitness
* Zlatan admits he misses playing for Sweden and insists 'no doors are closed'

Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has opened the door for a return to the Swedish national team at this year's World Cup in Russia if he can recover his fitness in time.

'We'll see, it's a tough question. I want to feel that I can perform and give back. I don't want to come just because I'm somebody. The door isn't closed for anything,' he said.

Speaking to reporters at the opening of his new paddle tennis centre in Stockholm, the 36-year-old added that it was hard to watch the Swedes play without him.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic opens the door for World Cup return with Sweden if he can get fit enough. The Manchester United striker quit after Sweden's exit at the Euro 2016 group stage

'I miss the national team. When you've played in the national team for 20 years and then you're not in it anymore, and you see the others playing in the national team, it's tough,' he told reporters on Thursday.

'It's tough in general, when you think that I'm injured and not playing. I want to play, with the club team, with the national team, it's the same thing. They (the Swedish national team) have done a good job,' he added.

Without him, Sweden came second to France in World Cup qualifying Group A, edging the Netherlands on goal difference, and then beat Italy in a playoff to reach the finals.

Ibrahimovic has struggled to recover from a serious knee injury sustained in April 2017 and he missed United's Europa League final victory over Ajax Amsterdam in Stockholm last May.

Sweden's record goalscorer with 62 goals in 116 games, Ibra quit after their exit at the Euro 2016 group stage but said even a phone call may not be necessary for him to return.

'I don't think anyone needs to call. If I want to, I'm there, that's how it is. But one thing at a time. When I can do what I want to, I'll have other thoughts,' he said.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5452445/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-opens-door-Swedish-national-team-return.html
Old 02-03-2018, 05:42 PM   #363
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga ini menjadikannya sebagai motivasi untuk pulih secepatnya sehingga bisa kembali tampil membela United maupun timnas Swedia
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 05:17 AM   #364
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

DECISION ON RETURN RESTS WITH ZLATAN

Zlatan Ibrahimovic will only return to action when he feels the time is right, even though this is likely to be his final season at Manchester United.

The Swedish striker signed a contract extension in the summer and, although initially returning from a knee operation in November, he has been sidelined since the Boxing Day draw with Burnley at Old Trafford.

After taking part in the open training session before the UEFA Champions League trip to Sevilla, the centre-forward may not be far away from fitness but manager Jose Mourinho confirmed at his press conference, ahead of Monday's Crystal Palace game, that the key decision rests with the player.

"For Zlatan, we all think it's his last season at Manchester United and it will be a very personal decision for him to play or to stop," said Mourinho. "I think he won the right of choosing his life and his future - he's such an amazing player with such an amazing career that only that awful injury in the wrong moment broke a fantastic couple of seasons that he could, and should, have with us.

"This season has been really difficult for him. Is he injured? No, he's not injured. Does he feel totally happy and totally ready and totally convinced that he's in [the] conditions to help the team in this moment? No.

"But he's such an honest guy and such a champion that he only wants to be back with that feeling of 'I'm totally ready for it'. He's working hard and, hopefully, his evolution brings him to that level that he wants to have a positive answer."

Ibrahimovic hinted this week he may consider coming out of international retirement to represent Sweden at the World Cup, but he has unfinished business with United before the summer's big event.

www.manutd.com
Old 03-03-2018, 08:51 AM   #365
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Zlatan Ibrahimovic set to leave Manchester United
Quote:
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has entered the last four months of his Man Utd contract after he agreed to stay at Old Trafford for a second season.

Jose Mourinho has all but confirmed Zlatan Ibrahimovic will leave Manchester United at the end of the season.

The 36-year-old has not played since he was substituted at the interval of United's Boxing Day draw with Burnley and has entered the last four months of his contract.

Ibrahimovic suffered an anterior cruciate ligament injury nearly 10 months ago and ongoing issues have restricted him to two starts since he returned to the side in November.

The Swede has been heavily linked with a move to MLS outfit LA Galaxy and spoke effusively about Los Angeles at a media event in Stockholm on Thursday night. Mourinho admitted he is preparing for his third season at Old Trafford without Ibrahimovic.

"For Zlatan, we all think it's his last season at Manchester United," Mourinho said. "And will be a very personal decision for him to play or to stop.

"I think he won the right of choosing his life, his future, such an amazing player and amazing career that only that awful injury in the wrong moment broke a fantastic couple of seasons he could and should have with us this season. Really difficult for him.

"He's not injured, does he feel totally happy, does he feel totally ready and does he feel totally convinced that he's in conditions to help the team in this moment? No. But he's such an honest guy and such a champion he only wants to be back with that feeling of I'm totally ready for it.

"So he's working hard and hopefully his evolution brings him to that level he wants to have a positive answer."

The snowfall in England altered United's training preparations ahead of their Monday night trip to Crystal Palace but Mourinho stressed the atmosphere at Carrington is 'positive'.

"Yesterday indoor, and today outside but not difficult," Mourinho said. "We tried, we worked, atmosphere positive and we can't complain because it's over so for the rest of the day, the players can be at home."

"The gap is a very short gap," Mourinho explained. "Six points between second and fifth is really really short and open for everybody but all four are in the Champions League still.

"So we have other focus, other targets, I have to say all of us are very good teams in spite of sometimes the way I read it looks like all the others are better than us but I'm not sure that's the reality.

"So I would say four very good teams and one will be out of the Champions League, if you ask me second or fourth I say by the financial point of view it doesn't make a difference, by the prestige point of view doesn't make a difference, you go to Champions League and the fourth doesn't even now to play the last qualification.

"But by the personal point of view second is better than third so we are going to try the best possible. Of course the top four is very difficult and that's the main target for us but if you can finish second we won't finish third."

Old 16-03-2018, 12:32 PM   #366
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Zlatan Ibrahimovic targets Manchester United return before end of the season and won't rule out playing for Sweden at World Cup: 'If I want to, I'll be there'

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic is finally over the serious knee injury suffered last year
* He sustained the injury in a Europa League quarter-final with Anderlecht
* Swedish striker last played for Manchester United against Burnley on Boxing Day

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is finally over the serious knee injury that has kept him out of action for almost a year and a comeback for Manchester United is on the cards soon, the striker told Reuters.

The 36-year-old was speaking following the announcement of a new partnership with technology company Samsung under which Sweden's record goalscorer will test and showcase new products for the South Korean firm.

Having sustained a bad knee injury in United's Europa League quarter-final against Belgian side Anderlecht in April, 2017, Ibrahimovic last appeared for the Premier League club on December 26 against Burnley.

He was replaced in that game at half-time and has since been confined to the sidelines, but asked when he would be pulling on the famous red shirt again, Ibrahimovic was clear.

'When I'm ready to perform. It's all about that,' he said.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is finally over the knee injury that has kept him out for almost a year. A comeback to the Manchester United first-team is soon on the cards for the Swede. The veteran striker has not ruled out representing Sweden at the World Cup this summer

The Red Devils were knocked out of the Champions League this week by Spanish side Sevilla and have only the FA Cup left to play for in terms of trophies, but Ibrahimovic is raring to go.

'I want to get to the point where I can perform as I haven't been able to take part so much during the season,' he said before hinting at an international comeback for Sweden in this year's World Cup in Russia.

Nor is he concerned by speculation linking him to one final lucrative move to China, the Middle East or Major League Soccer in the U.S. when his contract at Old Trafford runs out in June.

'Speculation has been there all my life. It's about focusing on the right things and doing the right things,' he said.

'I still want to play. It's nothing I can decide now, but the idea is to keep playing.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5506629/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-targets-Man-United-return-end-season.html
Old 17-03-2018, 01:40 AM   #367
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Tertarik Main di China, Ibra?
Kris Fathoni W - detikSport

Stockholm - Zlatan Ibrahimovic dispekulasikan bakal merumput di kompetisi China mulai musim panas mendatang. Tertarikkah Ibra main di China?

Saat ini penyerang 36 tahun asal Swedia itu masih terikat kontrak dengan Manhcester United, yang memperpanjang kontraknya dengan durasi satu tahun pada musim panas lalu.

Pun demikian, masa adaptasi usai pemulihan cedera dan persaingan berebut posisi sudah membuat Ibrahimovic baru bermain 187 menit dalam tujuh laga seluruh kompetisi MU musim ini.

Situasi tersebut membuat Ibrahimovic dispekulasikan bakal segera hijrah dari Inggris. Masih punya nama besar, ia diyakini bakal menjadi magnet tersendiri buat klub-klub China.

"Spekulasi senantiasa ada sepanjang hidup saya. Yang terpenting adalah fokus ke hal yang tepat dan melakukan hal yang benar," ujar Ibrahimovic kepada Reuters.

"Saya masih ingin terus bermain. Hal itu merupakan sesuatu yang belum bisa saya putuskan sekarang, tapi garis besarnya adalah agar bisa terus bermain," tuturnya.

Selain MU di Inggris, Ibra juga sudah pernah berkarier dengan Malmo di Swedia, Ajax di Belanda, Juventus, Inter Milan, dan AC Milan di Italia, Barcelona di Spanyol, dan raksasa Prancis Paris Saint-Germain.
Old 22-03-2018, 02:03 PM   #368
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic's appearance at launch of betting company postponed amid fears of breaching FA gambling rules

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic's appearance at launch of a betting company is postponed
* The Manchester United striker fears he could be in breach of FA betting rules
* The FA states players are 'prohibited from engaging in' betting activity
* English football's governing body are looking into Ibrahimovic's involvemnent

Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s appearance at the launch of a new betting company has been postponed amid concerns he could be in breach of FA rules.

The Manchester United striker – who has not played since Boxing Day – was scheduled to be the celebrity face of a new company, BetHard, in the city on Monday.

But Ibrahimovic’s ambassadorial role sparked fears he might find himself in hot water with the FA given their strict guidelines on involvement with betting.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s appearance at the launch of a new betting company has been postponed. Ibrahimovic, who last played on Boxing Day, was concerned about breaching FA betting rules

Those include instructions not to promote or advertise betting activity they are ‘prohibited from engaging in’, which for Ibrahimovic would mean Premier League football.

The FA are looking to clarify the extent of his involvement, while BetHard said on Wednesday morning that a new date will be pencilled in.

Ibrahimovic is set to leave Old Trafford in the coming months after not being deemed fit enough to play by Jose Mourinho. LA Galaxy are interested in signing him along with at least one other MLS club.

Joey Barton is currently serving a ban until June after he was found to have placed 1,260 bets over a decade. There is no suggestion that Ibrahimovic has personally gambled.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5527043/Man-Uniteds-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-postpones-betting-company-appearance.html
Old 23-03-2018, 02:21 AM   #369
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Thank you Zlatan
Old 23-03-2018, 07:50 AM   #370
Andi Istiabudi
manager

ZLATAN LEAVES MANCHESTER UNITED

The club released the following statement on Thursday afternoon...

"Manchester United confirms that it has agreed to the termination of Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s contract with immediate effect.

Everyone at the club would like to thank Zlatan for his contribution to the team since his arrival and wishes him well for the future."

Zlatan posted on his Instagram page shortly after the news and said: "Great things also come to an end and it is time to move on after two fantastic seasons with Manchester United. Thank you to the club, the fans, the team, the coach, the staff and everybody who shared with me this part of my history. #foreverred "

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 99
Aba_MaczUnited, ad1sn, adnantsaqib69, Alam Belitung, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, annetapitt5084, apeloeam, Ardiey11, asririzky, bang_zak, Blacklist7, boimKosim, burhanrp, capt_gunts, Chandra Agusta, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, derry07cantona, Dewasamba89, Dhika Gavenshadow, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, fahlevysred, ferly_Liemz, finza_13, fredrian.seven, Fuad quintana, Genk's007, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HenryRooney07, id4y, irfi_1, ivanzferdinand, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jojo poenya, Lang25, Mamenamenz, Muhammad faqih, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, octus, penk22_, Rean, Regasiqbal, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Rony_17, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, Sigied Giggsy, smile_boy, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, tumpal_oneunited, UBENK 444, united7, Van_Munandar, victory II, VinaToeng, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudhadit21, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku