United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 17-11-2017, 09:52 AM   #411
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anthony Martial

Anthony Martial reveals Jose Mourinho is hard with him at Manchester United... but the tough love is working

* Anthony Martial says Jose Mourinho is hard with everyone at Manchester United
* The Frenchman says the discipline under Mourinho is helping him to new levels
* Martial says he and Mourinho share a mutual respect for one another at the club

Anthony Martial admits Jose Mourinho is hard on him at Manchester United but believes the manager's uncompromising style is helping him to become a better player.

After a fine debut season under Louis van Gaal, Martial struggled to assert himself with Mourinho at the helm and was on the receiving end of public dressings down from his new coach.

While the Frenchman is still vying with Marcus Rashford for a starting berth, he has begun to rekindle some of his best form and already has six goals and five assists this season.

That form has lead to a recall to the France national team and Martial believes that following a difficult start, he is finally seeing eye-to-eye with Mourinho and is ready to submit wholly to his will.

'He's hard with all of us and he is hard with me, there is no question,' Martial told Premier League TV. 'But I know that it's for my benefit. But I also know that he really likes me as a person, so there's no issue about the discipline being for the wrong reasons.

Anthony Martial says his relationship with Jose Mourinho has strengthened after a rocky start

'But the objective, of course, is to have all of us in good condition, and being fit to play every match and that is what I'm hoping to do.

'At the beginning we didn't know each other too well, but over time we have got to know each other better. He knows my strengths and my weaknesses, such as they are, but the outcome is that we are learning to give everything in the right way.'

Martial was impressive for France as they secured a 2-2 draw with Germany this week, providing an assist for Alexandre Lacazette with a dazzling piece of skill in the opponent's box.

That display will go a long way to earning a place in Didier Deschamps squad for next summer's World Cup, but with as many starts as substitute appearances (eight) this season, becoming a regular at Manchester United will be the only way for Martial to guarantee it.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5089393/Man-United-star-Anthony-Martial-Mourinho-hard-me.html
Old 18-11-2017, 09:07 PM   #412
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

MOURINHO'S TOUGH LOVE WORKS FOR MARTIAL

Manchester United forward Anthony Martial believes Jose Mourinho’s tough love approach to man-management has fuelled his excellent contributions on the pitch this season.

The 21-year-old former AS Monaco star has impressed supporters as both a starter and substitute, scoring six goals and tallying as many assists from his 16 appearances in all competitions so far.

Martial’s admirable form with United led to him being recalled to the France squad by international boss Didier Deschamps earlier this month and, on Tuesday night, he claimed another assist when setting up Arsenal striker Alexandre Lacazette during a 2-2 draw with world champions Germany in Cologne.

Impressively, a statistic emerged afterwards that claims Anthony has been involved in a goal every 58 minutes for both club and country this season, which highlights his creative capabilities at present.

It also represents the player's more clinical performances in 2017/18 following the challenges of last season, when he featured regularly (42 appearances) but only scored eight goals in total.

During a recent interview with Premier League Productions, our maturing Frenchman agreed that Mourinho’s “tough love” approach is fuelling his game-changing displays this campaign.

“He is hard with all of us and he is hard with me, there is no question,” Anthony said. “I know that it is for my benefit, but I also know that he really likes me as a person so there is no issue about the discipline being for the wrong reasons. Our objective, of course, is to have all of us in audition [training] and being fit to play every match, and that is what I'm hoping to do.

“At the beginning, we didn't know each other too well but over time we have gotten to know each other better. He knows my strengths and he knows my weaknesses, such as they are, but the outcome is that we are learning to give everything in the right way.”

THE STORY OF MARTIAL’S SEASON SO FAR

Pre-season: In the summer, Tony completed his first pre-season tour with United; he missed the first one after signing in late August of 2015, and then the second due to his involvement at Euro 2016. As we have seen on the pitch so far, he appears to be reaping the benefits of that training camp in the US.

Six goals: That’s how many he has tallied this campaign and it is just two fewer than his 2016/17 total. The pick of the bunch so far is probably the late winner against Tottenham Hotspur, when he latched onto Romelu Lukaku’s header to finish past Hugo Lloris in front of the Stretford End.

Six assists: With his fast feet and pace on the ball, Anthony is a nightmare for opposition defenders and that was evident against Burton Albion in the Carabao Cup, when he arguably produced his standout assist, rolling the ball inwards with his right boot before passing it back out to Jesse Lingard with his left.

Awards: In a true recognition of his form, United supporters have voted Martial as our Player of the Month for September and October. With four games to come in November, beginning with Newcastle on Saturday, he now hopes to complete an unprecedented hat-trick of monthly prizes.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Nov/Anthony-Martial-is-benefitting-Jose-Mourinho-tough-love.aspx
Old 30-11-2017, 11:42 AM   #413
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United star Anthony Martial isn't yet fit enough, suggests Jose Mourinho: 'He suffers a little bit with accumulation of matches... his body, his biological situation has space to improve'

* Anthony Martial scored as Manchester United beat Watford on Tuesday night
* The Frenchman was later substituted for Marcus Rashford in the second half
* Jose Mourinho said he thought his man 'was going down and down and down'
* Mourinho suggested that Martial is not yet physically ready to play every week

Jose Mourinho has revealed his belief that Anthony Martial is not yet fit enough to cope with playing multiple, full matches in succession.

Martial, 21, scored Manchester United's third goal in the 32nd minute during a superb first half in the 4-2 win at Watford on Tuesday night, but was withdrawn after 65 minutes for Marcus Rashford.

The Frenchman, who joined United from Monaco in 2015 for £36million, a world-record fee for a teenager, has scored eight goals for United this season but has often struggled to win a place in the first team, often swapping forward duties with Rashford.

Mourinho said he was 'pleased' with Martial's performance but went on to discuss his player's decline in the second half of the match before he was substituted.

'I think he suffers a little bit with accumulation of matches,' Mourinho told United's official website. 'I could feel that in the second half he was going down and down and down.

'He’s still a young guy and his body, his biological situation has space to improve but in the first half, during the time, he had strength and explosion in his legs. He was dangerous and [scored] an important goal.'

Martial scored 'an important goal', according to Jose Mourinho, who was 'pleased' with him

Mourinho also has fitness concerns over midfielder Nemanja Matic, who was substituted after just 54 minutes at Watford due to a 'muscular' problem.

United are awaiting news on Matic's condition ahead of Saturday's trip to the Emirates Stadium to face old rivals Arsenal.

Mourinho, meanwhile, was happy with Victor Lindelof's performance at Watford, particularly in keeping the dangerous Richarlison quiet.

Lindelof has struggled since his £30.7m summer move from Benfica to United, but Mourinho saw this as another step in the right direction for the 23-year-old Swedish defender.

Mourinho said: 'I think Richarlison is a very good player and a difficult player to play against, but Victor is very fast and he’s adapted to play centrally but also to go to the sides because he’s got the agility that many of the central defenders don’t have.

'I think it was another very positive performance by Victor.'

But Mourinho has raised doubts over Martial's fitness to play every game for United

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5128457/Anthony-Martial-not-fit-suggests-Jose-Mourinho.html
Old 18-12-2017, 10:04 AM   #414
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Former Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has hailed 'incredible' Anthony Martial but questions the forward's best position at Old Trafford

* Wayne Rooney has heaped praise on Manchester United's Anthony Martial
* Jose Mourinho did, however, decide to drop Martial against West Brom this week
* The United boss has previously admitted how difficult it has been to fit Martial in

Former Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has hailed Anthony Martial as 'incredible'.

Despite starting on the bench against West Brom on Sunday, Martial has impressed this season, scoring eight goals in 25 games for United in all competitions.

Manager Jose Mourinho has admitted that it has been difficult to accommodate the forward because it isn't always clear when to play him.

Martial has impressed so far this season after scoring eight goals in 25 games for United

Former United team-mate Rooney agrees. He said: 'Martial, ability-wise, is incredible. But it is, "How do you get the best out of him?".

'For me, his best position is inside-left. Knowing Anthony the way I know him, if you get the best out of him he is up there with the best ability-wise.

'Sometimes it is difficult to get to know him as a person or a character because of the way he is, but when you do get to know him, you just keep him happy.'

Mourinho revealed ahead of the game at the Hawthorns that he dropped Martial, who joined from Monaco for £36m in 2015, as he wanted to play his strongest starting XI.

He said: 'I'm not making a rotation and I'm not protecting players. I just try to play the team which is best for this match.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5188297/Wayne-Rooney-hails-incredible-Anthony-Martial.html
Old 09-02-2018, 04:41 PM   #415
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

STAR MAN MARTIAL AIMS FOR MORE

Anthony Martial says he hopes he can maintain the fine form which led to him scooping Manchester United's Player of the Month award for the third time this season, following his January triumph.

The forward also collected the prize in September and October and he kicked off 2018 with four goals in the opening four games, including a vital winner away at Burnley.

Martial described his latest accolade, as voted for by the fans, as "a real honour" and he's determined to keep the goals flowing.

"I feel really good at the moment, I’m training hard and, to be fair, with the matches and results since the new year, we've made a decent start, so I hope we can continue in the same vein," he told MUTV.

"It's a real honour for me that the supporters have voted for me. I think now it’s the third time it’s happened this season. I just hope I can keep this run going and maybe even try and win a few more of them!"

A busy run of fixtures lies ahead for the Reds - who will battling across three fronts in the next fortnight, with a league trip to Newcastle United, an Emirates FA Cup fifth-round tie at Huddersfield Town and a UEFA Champions League visit to Sevilla to come.

"We all like it when we’re playing every three days, that’s football at the highest level these days," added Martial. "We’re always ready and prepared and, what’s more, we have the squad to cope with the amount of games, so it’s an exciting period ahead."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 04:02 PM   #416
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MARTIAL: THE GOAL THAT ANNOUNCED MY ARRIVAL

For Anthony Martial, Manchester United v Liverpool will always be a standout fixture, given it was the September 2015 meeting between the sides in which the French forward burst onto the English football scene.

Martial announced himself to the Old Trafford faithful in some style, scoring a brilliant goal in front of the Stretford End to seal an excellent victory over his new club's old rivals. In an exclusive interview for this Saturday's United Review, it's clear that magic moment remains firmly in the striker's memory.

"For sure, that was a very big game, both for me and the team," he recalls in the official matchday programme. "I think it’s my most important goal so far. It’s the goal that really announced my arrival and the goal that gave me that strength to be able to establish myself at United from the word go."

In his first season with the Reds, Martial was the team's top scorer, bagging 17 times in all competitions, as well as winning the Premier League’s Player of the Month award for September 2015. A more difficult season followed, with the Frenchman netting just four times in the league, but his current third campaign at the club has brought a return to form with nine strikes to his name so far in 2017/18.

"I’ve had a decent season up to now, but it’s all about me now keeping that going and trying to do even better," he assessed.

"I think I did well in January and February. I’ve featured slightly less recently but I have still been feeling still feel really good in myself."

Martial was speaking before it emerged that he could miss the match, with Jose Mourinho telling MUTV on Friday afternoon that his squad is "basically the same" as the one that earned a thrilling win at Crystal Palace on Monday night - when Anthony was absent through injury. The striker may therefore be limited to watching the blockbuster clash between England's two most successful clubs, something he used to do in France.

"We always knew that United against Liverpool was a big derby game," he said, recalling his days of following the fixture on French TV.

"It really is the game where there is that extra edge and that extra tension and usually lots of goals too."

Going into this weekend’s fixture, the two clubs are vying for the runners-up spot behind runaway leaders Manchester City and are just two points apart at present. Martial realises it will be a tough test, telling United Review, "Liverpool are in great form right now, they’ve got some excellent attacking players.

"What we have to do is keep a close eye on them and to then play our own game, because we can cause problems for any team.

“Without a doubt, a win would be big for us. And what’s more, we’re at Old Trafford so all our fans will be driving us on, so if we can win, it will be a nice celebration.”

www.manutd.com
Old 20-03-2018, 06:51 AM   #417
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Masa Depan Martial di MU Masih Tanda Tanya
Redzi Arya Pratama - detikSport

Manchester - Masa depan Anthony Martial di Manchester United masih tidak jelas. Ada kemungkinan pemain asal Prancis itu meninggalkan MU musim depan.

Martial sebenarnya menjalani musim yang cukup baik di MU meski kerap dirotasi oleh manajer Jose Mourinho. Pemain 22 tahun ini telah membuat 11 gol dan 10 assist di semua kompetisi.

Namun, kedatangan Alexis Sanchez, serta keberadaan Marcus Rashford, Juan Mata, hingga Jesse Lingard, membuat menit main Martial tentunya makin berkurang.

Apalagi kontrak Martial akan berakhir 2019 dan belum ada tanda-tanda bakal diperpanjang. Ditambah isu soal belanja besar Mourinho musim panas nanti, maka wajar jika masa depan Martial kini dipertanyakan.

Philippe Lamboley dari UFSA selaku agen Martial angkat bicara soal ini. Lamboley sendiri tak bisa menjamin Martial akan bertahan di MU pada musim depan.

"Saya tak bisa mengonfirmasi bahwa Martial akan bertahan di Old Trafford musim depan. Maaf, tapi saya tak bisa berkata apa-apa lagi," tutur Lamboley seperti dikutip Soccerway.

"Saya tak pernah bertemu dengan manajemen Juventus dan Doyen Sports untuk bernegosiasi soal Martial. Semua yang diberitakan media Italia adalah palsu," lanjutnya soal isu Martial bakal ke Juve musim depan.

Tak cuma Martial, beberapa pemain MU diisukan akan dilepas musim panas nanti demi memberikan tempat untuk muka-muka baru. Yang berpeluang pergi adalah Luke Shaw, Marouane Fellaini, hingga Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:14 PM   #418
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Masih sering berkontribusi bagi tim kok..

MU Disebut Takkan Jual Martial

Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Paris - Masa depan Anthony Martial di Manchester United sedang dispekulasikan. Pelatih Martial di timnas Prancis, Didier Deschamps buka suara mengenai rumor ini.

Martial tidak benar-benar mengamankan posisinya di tim inti MU. Pemain depan berusia 22 tahun itu bergiliran dengan Marcus Rashford mengisi sayap kiri MU sehingga baru 16 kali menjadi starter di Premier League.

Meski begitu, Martial cukup produktif dengan mencetak sembilan gol dan lima assist di liga atau 11 gol dan 10 assist dalam 40 penampilan di seluruh kompetisi musim ini. Performa Martial disebut-sebut menarik minat raksasa Italia, Juventus.

Belakangan ini, muncul rumor yang menyebut Setan Merah bersedia melego Martial di bursa musim panas. MU membutuhkan uang untuk menebus Gareth Bale dari Real Madrid.

Deschamps cuma berharap para pemain dengan klub masing-masing bisa selesai agar tak menganggu fokus ke Piala Dunia 2018. Namun, dia tahu Martial tidak akan kemana-mana.

"Para pemain tahu benar akan lebih baik kalau isu-isu yang berkaitan dengan bursa transfer diselesaikan secepatnya, tapi saya tahu tidak melulu bisa seperti itu," Deschamps mengungkapkan kepada Tuttosport.

"Martial memang punya kontrak dengan United dan klub tidak ingin menjual dia. Kita akan melihat apakah dia diminati Juve atau tim lainnya."

"Saya tidak memberi nasihat, saya cuma memberi pendapat. Pada akhirnya, semuanya terserah pemain untuk memutuskan," Deschamps menambahkan.
Old 11-04-2018, 09:19 AM   #419
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Anthony Martial REJECTS Manchester United's new contract offer over lack of playing time to spark transfer scramble with Juventus leading chase ahead of PSG, Atletico... and Spurs

* Anthony Martial wants more playing time after a lack of starting opportunities
* The France forward has rejected a proposed new deal from Manchester United
* Martial is preparing to look for a new club, with Juventus ready to make a move
* Tottenham, PSG and Atletico Madrid are also keen on the former Monaco star
* Jose Mourinho is interested in Real Madrid's Gareth Bale and Chelsea's Willian

Juventus are ready to step up interest in Anthony Martial after the France forward rejected a proposed new contract from Manchester United.

Martial is understood to be growing frustrated at his continued lack of starting opportunities following the arrival of Alexis Sanchez.

Though he has made 40 appearances and scored 11 goals, Martial has often been alternated with Marcus Rashford, another who has been yearning for more first-team action, and is preparing to look for a new club this summer.

Martial was left on the bench for Saturday's 3-2 win over rivals Manchester City on Saturday. Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has preferred Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez. The Red Devils have a long-term interest in signing Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale. Mourinho is also keen on being reunited with Willian, who he signed for Chelsea back in 2013

Tottenham, Atletico Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain have a long-held interest in Martial too.

The 22-year-old has been quick to dispel talk of any discontent at Old Trafford previously but is struggling to see much change in his opportunities with Romelu Lukaku and Sanchez holding down the main forward roles.

United boss Jose Mourinho has maintained United do not want to sign any more attacking players this summer but retains interest in Gareth Bale at Real Madrid, plus Chelsea's Willian.

Watford's £40million-rated forward Richarlison is another to have been discussed.

Juventus have interest in Paulo Dybala from across Europe, while Mario Mandzukic and Gonzalo Higuain are past 30.

They want a young, proven goalscorer though may struggle to match the personal demands United offer.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5599455/Manchester-United-forward-Anthony-Martial-wanted-Juventus.html
Old 11-04-2018, 09:55 AM   #420
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Anthony Martial wants first team football if he is to stay at Manchester United after contract talks stall

* Anthony Martial is frustrated at his lack of game time at Manchester United
* Frenchman has fallen further down pecking order with arrival of Alexis Sanchez
* Talks over a new deal stalled in December but have recently started up again
* The 22-year-old’s current contract runs out at the end of next season

Anthony Martial wants assurances over his role at Manchester United after becoming frustrated at his lack of first-team football under Jose Mourinho.

The France forward has started just twice in two months and was an unused substitute in United’s last two Premier League games, against Swansea and Manchester City.

Martial, who missed a week of action in March with a minor thigh injury, was rotated with Marcus Rashford on the left wing before Alexis Sanchez joined United from Arsenal in January.

Anthony Martial has grown frustrated by a lack of game time at Manchester United. The Frenchman's contract negotiations stalled at the end of last year but have started again. Martial remains hopeful that he can get his career at Old Trafford back on track. The arrival of Alexis Sanchez has left Martial struggling for game time

Talks over a new contract between the Martial’s representative and United stalled at the end of last year. They are believed to have resumed recently but concerns remain about how he is viewed at Old Trafford.

The 22-year-old’s contract runs out at the end of next season, with United having the option to trigger a 12-month extension.

The former Monaco man, who quickly became as a fans’ favourite when he arrived in 2015, has interest from Juventus, although the Serie A champions are unlikely to be able to compete with a fresh wage offer from United.

Arsenal asked about Martial’s availability in January during negotiations for Sanchez but the Gunners ended up with Henrikh Mkhitaryan instead. Tottenham have long since kept an eye on his progress.

Martial is understood to remain hopeful of making his stay at United work and is settled in the area.

He was regularly criticised by Mourinho last season, with the manager disappointed by his level of application in training and his form has been inconsistent this term.

Mourinho has made no secret of his willingness to allow unsettled players to leave. Memphis Depay and Morgan Schneiderlin were both granted their wishes last year and the manager believes he still has some way to go in reshaping his squad.

Meanwhile, Marouane Fellaini — another player whose future is uncertain and is a target for Paris Saint-Germain — could make a return for United this weekend.

The Belgium midfielder has been battling a muscle injury over the last week, sitting out Saturday’s comeback win at Manchester City, but hopes to make himself available for the visit of West Bromwich Albion on Sunday.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5600767/Anthony-Martial-wants-team-football-stay-Manchester-United.html
kalo mau jaminan starter mah susah, harus saingan lah dengan Sanchez & Lingard. blom lagi kalo Mou beli gelandang/winger musim depan, lebih banyak saingan lagi

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 118
Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, abishock, AdhiX, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, ANGGAHERRERA, Ardiey11, arik_, Artson_Toraja, asby_ansya, asririzky, Aziiz_rachman, B4YU, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, CaptainRoo_10, chincarito, clsenz, danz, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, derajulio, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edoardo, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, Fajar_, Febri Angga, fey777, finza_13, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, goodfron, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, iam_adjie, icalace, id4y, ipay, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, JEFRI REINALDI, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, Juni HW, King_Cantona, kykyba7, Lang25, larukuga, lauraniza, man_rooney, marsel david, matthewsamad, mousetrap, Mritik123, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, oldark, penk22_, prahmono, Rean, Redsbusby, revald, reza willya, Rezano, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, ronald hars, roodee_UID, RPP_MUFC1878, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, simamora16, SR 7, stamansa, Taufik_Liem, tumpal_oneunited, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, weelblack, Wengge Schmeichel, widhyraditya_, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogiromadhona, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku