United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-10-2017, 12:26 AM   #23
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [Legend] Sir Bobby Charlton

BECKHAM'S LINK TO SIR BOBBY

David Beckham has revealed how one of his middle names, Robert, is in tribute to Sir Bobby Charlton.

Becks' father Ted is an avid Manchester United and Sir Bobby fan, so much so that he wanted there to be a permanent link to his hero when David was born.

David Robert Joseph Beckham arrived on 2 May 1975 and the man himself has nothing but praise and admiration for the club legend, who celebrates his 80th birthday on Wednesday.

"I was lucky enough to meet him when I went to the Bobby Charlton Soccer School at the age of 10 when I first came here, and I won it when I was 11," recalls Beckham in an interview with MUTV. "It was a dream to meet him because he was my dad’s favourite player and my middle name Robert is after Sir Bobby!

"He would always try to help the young players. When you play for a club and you have ex-players that come and talk to you that are involved with the team, it means a lot. But when you have Sir Bobby Charlton come up to you and say well done or this is how you can do something better or this is how you represent the club, it means something.

"It means so much when you have someone of that stature and with that experience who is a legend at the club you support. He means so much to so many people, especially to Manchester United fans and England fans."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 45
akbar15, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, Blacklist7, bmanutd, dery pramudito, fajrinited, febza, fey777, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, goodfron, Gustiono, HRHMU86, iamsetia, jifortin, Lang25, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, MUFC1878, Nachir_79, oldark, Om Juna, penk22_, Rean, rio vander vidic, rizluq, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, tietocinex, tumpal_oneunited, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, VaDLi, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku