United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

Old 02-01-2018, 05:21 AM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [EPL] Everton vs Manchester United

Alhamdulillah kemenangan pertama di tahun 2018 dan Pogba menjadi Man of The Match

Old 02-01-2018, 05:29 AM   #12
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MOURINHO'S VERDICT ON WIN AT EVERTON

Jose Mourinho praised the attitude and commitment of his players after Manchester United made a winning start to 2018 with a confident away victory at Everton.

Superb second-half strikes from Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard ensured the Reds ended a run of three successive draws with a deserved three points at Goodison Park on New Year’s Day.

Read what the boss thought of the victory as he spoke to MUTV and Sky Sports after the game…

A FRESH PERFORMANCE
“The boys deserved it. I kept saying that our draws were not bad performances. Our draws had situations which made it more difficult for us and we made mistakes ourselves, especially in the matches against Leicester and Burnley. But the players was top class and on top of it we played very well. It didn't look a performance of tired boys or the worst possible calendar that you gave us. It looked a fresh performance.”

WE WERE ALWAYS IN CONTROL
“Everton had a little bit in the first half and had a reaction in the second half for five or eight minutes, but we were always in control. We had the ball, we moved the ball, we changed our profile because we didn't have Romelu Lukaku, we had to try to play in a different way, and I am really pleased with the points. But even without the points, I would be proud of what the boys did.”

PROFESSIONAL AND HIGH-QUALITY DISPLAY
“The boys were fantastic - the attitude, the commitment, the desire, the professionalism, the pride. I thought they were absolutely fantastic and on top of that, they produced not just a professional performance but I think a high quality performance too. The boys were fantastic in the way they controlled the game, controlled an amazing stadium with a very strong atmosphere which supports incredibly well the home team. We managed to calm them and to be in control and on top of that the goals are good goals, so I think a fantastic three points. We had good penetration on the sides, we had good crosses and I thought we played very well.”

UNSURE OVER JANUARY TRANSFER PLANS

“I honestly don't know [about transfers]. I know in this moment we are in trouble, in two or three weeks time maybe we recover some players and we breathe in a different way. Can we improve now or do we wait until the summer to try to do it? I cannot say. The only thing I can say is that my boys gave everything they have and it's not just because we won today that I'm happy with them. I was happy two days ago without a victory [against Southampton] because their attitude is always good.”

www.manutd.com
Old 02-01-2018, 07:18 AM   #13
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Alhamdulillah...akhirnya MU menang lagi n balik ke posisi dua...tapi masih belum puas sama kreativitas lini serang...apalagi di babak pertama...hadeuhhh,,sama sekali ga ada SoT. Masih butuh pemain baru di lini tengah...jual Mikhi,,beli Ozil,Sanchez,or Perisic.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:05 AM   #14
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light

Yang puas tentunya memainkan Pogba di posisi dimana dia bisa bebas berkreasi dan membuat hal-hal ajaib...
Matic dan Ander yang kerja keras di tengah...Pogba jadi free...
Old 02-01-2018, 03:13 PM   #15
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Everton 0-2 Manchester United PLAYER RATINGS: Jesse Lingard and Paul Pogba shine while Ashley Williams has evening to forget

* Manchester United got back to winning ways by beating Everton 2-0 on Monday
* Jesse Lingard was the best player on the pitch and scored a stunning second
* United midfielder Paul Pogba grew into the game to put in a captain's display
* Ashley Williams was unreliable at the back for Everton and had a poor game

Start as you mean to go on. That would have been the message from Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho before their clash with Everton.

Three successive draws in the Premier League over the festive period had threatened to derail United's top-four ambitions and the new year couldn't have come at a better time to border off those recent woes.

Mourinho's reign at Old Trafford also took a wobble off the back of those results but now things have somewhat balanced back out. Two stunning strikes from Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard gave the United boss the perfect start to 2018 as his side eased to victory against Everton.

Sportsmail's Jack Gaughan provides his player ratings from Goodison Park.

MANCHESTER UNITED (4-1-4-1)

DAVID DE GEA - 6

Barely anything to do against a tepid home team. Couple of anxious moments through lack of communication.

VICTOR LINDELOF - 6.5

Only skinned the once by Bolasie and will consider this another positive step after a tricky start to life in England.

PHIL JONES - 7

Has looked a far calmer defender for the last 18 months and really holds himself well these days.

Phil Jones put in an assured performance at the back, as he has done for the past 18 months

MARCOS ROJO - 6

Nervous start with a couple of unpunished errors. Often the spare man in United’s back four.

LUKE SHAW - 6

Still feeling his way into form. Few nice touches and got forward well. Vlasic didn’t have too much joy against him.

NEMANJA MATIC - 6

Looks like he could do with a rest. Not really enough life in the United midfield.

JUAN MATA - 6

Another relatively quiet one for the Spaniard, who struck the post just after half-time.

ANDER HERRERA - 6

In and out. Moved it quickly on occasions but also gave the ball away far too much.

PAUL POGBA - 7.5

Grew into the game after half-time and carried the responsibility of driving United on. A captain’s performance.

Paul Pogba grew into the game to deliver a real captain's display in the second half at Everton

JESSE LINGARD - 8

Just gets better and better. What a hit for the second and Lingard was a real nuisance all night long.

ANTHONY MARTIAL - 7.5

Stunning strike settled a mediocre game. Would always rather countering from wide than leading the line.

Subs

MARCUS RASHFORD (for Martial, 77)

DALEY BLIND (for Lingard, 87)

AXEL TUANZEBE (for Mata, 90)

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5226651/Everton-0-2-Manchester-United-PLAYER-RATINGS-Pogba-shines.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 15
Andi Istiabudi, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, edhowin, ghopoereds, h-ANG, HaRrY-UIK, paiman, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Ucup Carrick, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan