United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 01-04-2015, 04:25 PM   #31
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Paul Parker

Ini baru Paul Parker sudah mahal, bagaimana jika paspor bekas Cantona atau George Best ? Pasti mahal bangeeet..

Paspor Lama Paul Parker Dijual Hampir 100 Juta

Paspor mantan pemain Chelsea dan Manchester United, Paul Parker dijual di salah satu situs jual beli. Paspor lama Parker dihargai hampir 100 juta rupiah oleh sang penjual.

Paul Parker sempat membela Man. United pada periode 1991 hingga 1995 sebanyak 105 penampilan dengan meraih berbagai gelar juara. Premier League, Piala Liga dan Piala FA pernah diraih pemain yang kini berusia 50 tahun tersebut.

Parker juga sempat membela tim nasional (timnas) Inggris dalam 19 laga pada 1989 hingga 1994. Selain Man. United, pemain Inggris tersebut pernah bermain untuk Fulham, Chelsea dan Derby County.

101GreatGoals melaporkan sebuah situs jual beli dalam jaringan menjual paspor lama Parker. Berikut ini foto paspor Parker yang dijual di salah satu situs jual beli dalam jaringan:

Source : http://sportsatu.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2017, 12:21 AM   #32
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Tidak merekomendasikan ke manajemen United, nih ?

Ex-Man United Star: New Arsenal Manager Would Make Iwobi Fantastic

Former Manchester United defender Paul Parker says Nigeria forward Alex Iwobi will become a better player if he gets to play under a new manager at Arsenal.

Iwobi has struggled to replicate the form that saw him break into the Arsenal first team last season under Arsene Wenger.

This season he has made 24 league appearances, scoring three goals.

On Monday, Iwobi was not in the Arsenal first team that lost 3-0 away to Crystal Palace in the Premier League as he featured for the Gunners U-23s that defeated Reading 5-2.

Parker who played under Sir Alex Ferguson and won two Premier League titles, one FA Cup and one League Cup, told Eurosport: "Someone could make Iwobi into a fantastic player, but he needs a manager to help him improve.

"There’s plenty of time for him, but I’m just not convinced Wenger is the man to make him better."

Wenger, who has been Arsenal manager since 1997, is currently under intense pressure to quit following poor results.

www.completesportsnigeria.com
Old 09-04-2018, 06:40 AM   #33
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Padahal Paul Parker sendiri rambutnya botak

Former Manchester United star Paul Parker launches astonishing attack on Paul Pogba's HAIRSTYLES

Parker reckons Pogba's not in the same league as Manchester City rival Kevin de Bruyne

Paul Parker has launched a blistering Manchester derby attack on Paul Pogba claiming his obsession with haircuts has made him a football joke.

And former Old Trafford and England star Parker reckons Pogba's not in the same league as Manchester City rival Kevin de Bruyne who does his talking with a football – not his hair.

Parker's brutal put-down of Manchester United 's £89million midfielder come just three days before the derby at The Etihad where a win over their cross-town rivals will clinch the Premier League title for Pep Guardiola's super-charged City stars.

And Parker didn't hold back when assessing why Belgian star de Bruyne is the midfield king of Manchester.

“The difference between Pogba and De Bruyne could end up a nineteen point gap by Saturday night.

“We’re talking about potential up against class. There are good players but to become a great player you have to do it consistently week in and week out and that’s what de Bruyne does.

“Can Pogba become the player he wants to be? He can but his priority has got to be his football – that should stick out more than his hair” said Parker speaking exclusively to 888sport.

“It’s fine to have all the haircuts and emojis and whatever but to earn all that go and do your talking on the pitch week in, week out.

“Everybody knows he can do it because everybody saw him at Juventus. He was fantastic in that style of play and the players around him helped him.

“So he needs help and his first priority when he’s asked what he wants to be and replies that he wants to be the best player in this team is to say ‘well forget your hairdresser for a while’.

“Just go out there and become a player first then you can do what you want with your hair because people won’t notice anyway because they’ll only see the player.

“De Bruyne doesn’t do anything with his hair and he doesn’t have an emoji: he’s playing football and when you talk about the best five players in the world you’ll mention Messi, Ronaldo, Salah and De Bruyne.

“When you mention Pogba people will have a little bit of a laugh then talk about his hair and the problems he has with Mourinho. That’s not really what he should be known for when you cost £89m.”

Although the points gulf between the Manchester giants is massive, Parker believes the style with which City have wowed the Premier League is more damaging to United.

And he reckons Mourinho is stuck in a tactical time-warp.

“When you look at the gulf in points and the manner in which it’s all been done it just hasn’t been good for Manchester United.

“City have done it in a fashion that is good on the eye and the way every team would love to play. Everybody has thoroughly enjoyed watching it which makes it even worse for United.

“In the modern game it doesn’t allow you to be physical and that affords City to play as they do. As far as I’m concerned it’s been like watching Barcelona in the Premier League.

“Without a doubt the modern game suits Pep Guardiola more than Jose Mourinho. The style of it. The lack of physicality.

“When you look at Pep and Jose you have to say there is a massive gap.

“Pep is evolving and he realises that the game offers him more scope now with what he wants to do because of how the game is going.

“As a coach Mourinho has not really evolved and he’s still doing what he did at Porto and Inter Milan. You have to move on.

“Sir Alex moved on and got different coaches who had different coaches and because of that United still won titles and still dominated.”

While Mourinho has struggled to get the best out of stars like Pogba, Alexis Sanchez and Anthony Martial, Parker has been bowled over by Guardiola's ability to improve even top players and take their game to new levels.

“Look at two English ones in Kyle Walker and Raheem Sterling” he says. “Prior to them going to Pep any other side would have had them but Pep hasn’t just accepted them as being good players – he improves them.

“Other clubs would have accepted who they were and what they gave. He has added new dimensions to their game so Kyle Walker can play on the right of a back three and be comfortable there.

“He could play in midfield now and not look out of place Under Pochettino he was going the right way but no-one else could have taken Walker to where he is now.”

www.mirror.co.uk
Old 09-04-2018, 01:04 PM   #34
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Setuju banget nih sama paul parker..
Sepak bola sekarang justru lebih banyak extravaganzanya..hehe
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 01:04 AM   #35
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Getting To Know You: Paul Parker

Retired footballer Paul Parker tells Business Matters who he admires and what defines his way of doing business

What do you currently do?

I am a passionate sportsman, football player, coach, blogger, pundit and regular commentator with BBC London. I maintain high involvement in the game through my media appearances and as executive advisor of a 1000-strong football academy in Singapore.

Most recently, I began transferring my experiences from the pitch – with the likes of Fulham, QPR, Man.Utd and England – into the boardroom be becoming a partner of PerformanceWorks, a mindset coaching organisation for leaders and managers of the future.

Alongside my business partner and company founder Jeremy Blain, we launched in the UK early in 2018 and it’s been a busy time ever since! Through this work with PerformanceWorks International I am providing new perspectives around elite leadership, management, coaching, winning teams, diversity, bias and inclusion.

What was the inspiration behind your business?

Since finishing my career as a footballer, I’ve been interested in how the skills developed in the sporting world can translate into the business realm. I met my business partner a couple of years ago in Singapore and we spent a lot of time in cafés, chatting, brainstorming and developing ideas. We established a common goal which was to create a mindset coaching business that would help leaders and managers through a seamless transition to a digital workplace. Digital transformation of course goes beyond digital and it requires changing mindsets from the top and tackling challenges such as diversity, bias and inclusion.

Throughout my career as a professional football player, I spent a lot of time with some of the best leaders in the industry – most notably Sir Alex Ferguson. I learned valuable lessons about people and organisational management which I believe can be adapted to our business.

In addition, at the beginning of my career, I myself was a victim of severe racism. While this taught me to develop a tough skin, it also made me determined to do my very best to fight for diversity and inclusion, and remove intentional or unintentional biases when possible.

My business partner and I have developed a series of programmes which are all about achieving excellence in the business environment. We combine our experience in leadership, diversity and coaching from a business and elite sport perspective. I bring in the elite sport angle and my partner brings in the business leadership perspective.

Who do you admire?

I was lucky enough to work under two of the most highly respected leaders in British football history: Sir Alex Ferguson and Sir Bobby Robson. I admire Alex Ferguson in particular because he knew how to manage people individually, not just collectively. When he hired a new player, he expected them to deliver and he knew how to get the best out of people when it mattered the most, and at the right time.

Looking back, is there anything you would have done differently?

Now that I am working more closely with businesses, I can see the real value and differences between strong leadership, management and coaching focus. Most importantly how to use them in different ways to drive high performance, from teams and individuals. I just wish I could have started doing this a little earlier!

What defines your way of doing business?

I think my business partner and I both bring a unique perspective into our business, which is to help teams and individuals to perform better in an ever-changing environment where the pressure to perform is always on. There’s always been pressure, but we are now in an age of work that demands constant self-improvement, different ways of training and different ways of thinking. For an organisation to be successful, leaders have to be able to cater to the needs of a wide range of different people, personalities and skills – our focus is on using our individual insights to make this happen.

What advice would you give to someone starting out?

There is so much more pressure these days for quicker, better results – on the playing fields and in business. For someone starting out I’d say own your personal development, seek out those brilliant people around you who can train and coach you further. Another point is to be very open to feedback – put your pride to one side and embrace it.

It has really helped me over the years and fast-tracks learning, dealing with issues and keeps communication very open. Overall always have a goal in mind. What do you want to achieve? When? How will you get there? This gives you and the people around you the focus and eyes on the prize.

www.bmmagazine.co.uk
Old 28-02-2020, 08:51 AM   #36
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'They need to shift on from him now': Former Manchester United defender Paul Parker believes they should SELL Paul Pogba in the summer, claiming he's been a 'bad fit all round'

* Paul Pogba has played twice since September due to problems with his ankle
* The Manchester United midfielder should be sold, according to Paul Parker
* The former defender also says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer should be given time
* United are fifth in the Premier League, three points off Chelsea in fourth

Former Manchester United defender Paul Parker believes it is time the club cut their losses on Paul Pogba, saying the Frenchman has been ‘poor in all aspects’ since his £89million arrival in 2016.

Pogba has played just twice since September amid a series of ankle problems and manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirmed last week the World Cup winner was not ‘anywhere near’ a return to first-team training.

Given the arrival of Bruno Fernandes in the centre of the park, as well as the baggage and rumours associated with the Pogba brand, Parker says it is time he moved on, comparing the situation to Romelu Lukaku’s departure last summer.

Paul Pogba has only played twice since September for Man Utd due to problems with his ankle. Former United defender Paul Parker believes the club should sell Pogba in the summer window

‘At this moment in time, he is bad for Manchester United,’ Parker, who played for the club from 1991-1996, told Sportsmail.

‘He’s bringing too much negativity to the club. His quality is incredible, but he’s averaged about one performance in 10, that’s how bad he’s been.

‘I think they need to shift on from him now, I see any comeback now as being very, very difficult. He’s been a bad fit all round.

'When you see Lukaku now scoring loads of goals, he had to leave because he was affecting the club and the dressing room - it was the right decision.

‘Pogba's agent says he sees Juventus as his home. He left his home for a package holiday, the package was the big package and now he wants to return – that’s what it seems like’.

Despite two wins in the Premier League since the winter break, United are three points outside the top four in what has been a topsy-turvy season so far.

Impressive feats such as completing the double over fourth-placed Chelsea and beating Manchester City at the Etihad twice have been coupled with underwhelming defeats against Burnley, Watford and Bournemouth.

The dismay on Maguire and Nemanja Matic's face told the story when United lost to Burnley. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has faced criticism but his side are just three points off the top-four

‘There’s been a lot more lowlights than highlights,’ Parker continued, speaking on behalf of the Racing Post.

‘I put it down to the unstable running of the football club. Everything from above has been massively negative, which is reflected on the pitch.

‘They’ve been signing the wrong players, not as footballers but as men, mentality-wise. Prior to Ole Gunnar taking over, there were some terrible signings.’

On Solskjaer though, Parker believes the Norwegian deserves an opportunity in the short-term to rebuild, and cannot fathom why Chelsea manager Frank Lampard does not receive the same amount of criticism as his United counterpart.

'The moment you bring in someone who is very inexperienced, they get absolutely persecuted,' said Parker.

'For Ole Gunnar, everything has to be right. He has the biggest rucksack in the world.

'Just let him do this job with the tools he's got. When he came in, the club were in a bad state. There were a lot of scars there from the previous regime, and he built bridges that were broken from the previous manager [Jose Mourinho].

'Frank at Chelsea can say he uses young players and no one wants to close the door on him, it's strange really.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8050981/Former-defender-Paul-Parker-believes-Man-Utd-SELL-bad-fit-Paul-Pogba-summer.html
Old 07-07-2020, 06:57 AM   #37
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Paul Parker: 'I'd bring the lager. Rocky would bring brandy and Babycham'

Thirty years on from starring in Italia 90, the full-back talks David Rocastle, Manchester United and his experiences with racism

Paul Parker is getting goose bumps. He has spoken in the preceding hour and a half about the racism he faced in the 1970s and 80s, of having a starring role in England’s journey to the 1990 World Cup semi-final, and the pros and cons of playing football at Old Trafford. But it is the memories of his mate David Rocastle that catch him off guard.

“For the 1990 qualifiers, Dave and I shared a room together,” says Parker. “Normally we’d go away with England on the Saturday night and not play until Wednesday. Rocky would sneak in some drinks before training on Monday. I would bring four cans of lager, Rocky would arrive with brandy and Babycham. But that was him. He was the happiest man, always smiling and would often call his wife, Janet, late at night, just to hear the sound of his baby daughter’s voice. You would hear him just singing to Melissa down the phone.”

There is a pause. It’s not immediately clear if Parker is emotional or simply collecting his thoughts. “Rocky was involved in every game leading up to 1990,” Parker continues. “Before the World Cup squad was announced, there was a knock at the door. I get up – Rocky was in the bathroom – and it was Bobby Robson. I went a grey colour. All the negativity went to my head and I thought that was me done. I thought he was coming for me. But Bobby just looked at me and silently pointed for me to get out the room. I knew what was coming.

“When I went back into the room, Rocky was keeping a straight face but he was an emotional man and you knew that he had been cut from the squad. I carried his bags out to his car at the Burnham Beeches hotel. I was absolutely devastated because in my head, me and Rocky were going to be sharing a room together for weeks and weeks in Italy, having the time of our lives.”

Despite Rocastle’s absence, that tournament transformed Parker’s career. He arrived with just 15 minutes of competitive international experience and left as a household name, overcoming his tournament nerves by “listening to Soul II Soul before every game on the bus on my Discman”.

Having been on the bench for England’s opener against Republic of Ireland, Parker played every minute thereafter and his tactical awareness, versatility and pace at right wing-back helped England bound towards a semi‑final with West Germany, where his unfortunate deflection from Andreas Brehme’s free-kick spooned over Peter Shilton into the net before Parker’s fine, raking pass for Gary Lineker set up England’s equaliser. Robson singled Parker out after the 3-2 win over Cameroon – “He leaps like a salmon and tackles like a ferret” – and the Geordie manager left a big mark on the East Ender.

“Sir Bobby Robson would always ask a question of you, never an order,” explains Parker. “So you always wanted to play for him, to answer him on the pitch. And whenever we won he would always come up to you like an excited child, not knowing where to look.”

Robson also removed distractions off the pitch, with players encouraged to talk and forge friendships; many of the squad had been handpicked from a range of clubs rather than the usual elite, with as many from Nottingham Forest than Liverpool, three each, and two apiece from Derby County as Manchester United.

“The only people that formed a clique were the Rangers boys,” remembers Parker, “Terry Butcher, Gary Stevens, Chris Woods and Trevor Steven. They would wear their clothes backwards just to wind up the FA committee members.”

Representing England was the realisation of a dream. The son of Louis and Myra, who arrived in England from Jamaica in 1959 and 1961 as part of the Windrush generation, Parker and his family had to overcome overt racism in a predominantly white West Ham neighbourhood. He would watch as his mother was handed National Front leaflets on the street, and she was the victim of multiple incidents during her work as a nurse and traffic warden. “In the East End there were skinheads about, and I was always looking over my shoulder ready to sprint,” Parker remembers.

His hopes of playing for his local team were also squashed. “West Ham was a very racist club,” Parker says. “Their chief scout, Eddie Baily, was renowned for it. All my mates used to go to Upton Park behind the goal. I would go sometimes and have to take abuse from people from behind. I knew why I hadn’t been picked up by West Ham. You could have the skin as thick as a rhino, and I think I’m one of those people, but you couldn’t have got through it as a kid.”

Instead it was Fulham who gave Parker his start, with the long trips across London leading to his professional debut in 1982. Parker, then a 5ft 7in centre-back, would later captain QPR before a 1991 move to Manchester United for £2m.

“Everyone thought I would sign for Spurs, and I was sat in the Royal Lancaster hotel with Terry Venables when Manchester United rung me up,” says Parker. “For anyone of West Indian origin, Manchester United was the team, going right back to Bobby Charlton and Denis Law. I went straight up north that day, was taken around the ground by Alex Ferguson and that was me done.

“Fergie knew everything about that club. He could have closed his eyes and walked around Old Trafford. He knew people’s names and exactly where they sat. He saw past the playing staff right down to the security guards, would say good morning on first-name terms with every single person at the training ground. United managers since often sneak around the back to avoid people but they don’t understand that when things aren’t going well, you need absolutely everyone on your side.”

Parker is now is a pundit and co-commentator as well as an ambassador for Cross Channel Racing, which helps people to co-own horses at the Danebury Stables in Hampshire and network at sport events. He would win two league titles, an FA Cup and a League Cup in his five years as a right-back at United, eventually forced out by an emerging academy graduate named Gary Neville. But his time there was hugely enjoyable, on and off the pitch.

“Meeting Nelson Mandela on a pre-season tour of South Africa was amazing,” recalls Parker. “Mick Hucknall also turned up quite often because he was quite pally with Sir Alex. We all found out why the band was called Simply Red. He came away with us once for a European game, on the bus, and even warmed up on the pitch at training the night before doing a shooting drill. He was a genuine fella.”

It is perhaps a surprise that Parker chose to sign for Manchester United at all. Just a few years previously he had been the subject of horrific racist abuse from the Stretford End as a visiting QPR player, as the home fans repeatedly sung a chant at Parker that included threats on his life, the line “trigger, trigger, trigger” and the N-word.

“I remember I made a big strong block tackle on Lee Sharpe on the byline and I honestly thought the ball had popped,” says Parker. “If a challenge was made like that now, people would be screaming for me to be hung, drawn and quartered. But Sharpey just got up and walked off to take the corner. I looked up at the crowd who were chanting, and gave them what they wanted with a smile on my face, making a gun with my hand and putting it towards my head.

“My reaction was always going to be: ‘If you’re going to put me down, I’m not going to let it affect my game. I’m going to make it difficult for you to enjoy the game. You’ve paid money to watch a little black fella wander round the pitch. More fool you, you hypocrites.’ I won the header from Sharpey’s corner.

“That chant wasn’t in my mind when I signed for United. It probably should have been but I never received any racist abuse when I became a Manchester United player.

“For me, a black player that walks off the pitch is never going to be a hero. They would be seen maybe as a scapegoat. I think it would be a major kick in the balls to [West Brom’s] Cyrille Regis, Brendon Batson and Laurie Cunningham. If a banana was thrown, they would take a bite, shrug their shoulders and throw it back. They never let it affect their game. They were the ones that I took everything from.”

Things have progressed somewhat since that awful day in front of the Stretford End but as the Black Lives Matter movement suggests, there is still a long way to go to solve the deep structural issues in both football and society as a whole.

“In time, I believe there will be more black people at boardroom level although I’m not really interested in the Rooney Rule,” says Parker. “All the black lads that are playing now, like Marcus Rashford and Raheem Sterling who have had their say, the best thing they can do now is to do their best for club and country. That’s the way I believe they can help the black community.”

www.theguardian.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 40
Aba_MaczUnited, adesaktiTRK, Andi Istiabudi, andy kurniawan, ayahocta, bmanutd, bucay deathbat, cie_1, dudut, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Hand_rooney, hdhe16, jifortin, kingherooney, matt_undertoll12, MUFC1878, NdeGue, Nickz09, oldark, ole, PatrickSquare, Prianto United, rio vander vidic, Riskur, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, taz_devil_utd, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, vankyoet, w.keane27, wira_ozora, zeavhere, zudomiriku, [skywalker]