United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 13-06-2011, 09:15 AM   #21
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: [who's he ?] Ashley Simon Young

Di FB ada seperti poling gitu, disana dibilang "Ashley Young has good pace, but is inconsistent and has bad crossing. Stewart Downing had bad pace, but is consistent and has good crossing. Who would you prefer?". Emang bener ya? Maksudnya Young yang inkonsisten dan crossing yang tidak bagus? Aku nggak terlalu ngikutin sih.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2011, 12:03 PM   #22
Red Stain
reserve player
Red till i die

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Red Stain will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Di FB ada seperti poling gitu, disana dibilang "Ashley Young has good pace, but is inconsistent and has bad crossing. Stewart Downing had bad pace, but is consistent and has good crossing. Who would you prefer?". Emang bener ya? Maksudnya Young yang inkonsisten dan crossing yang tidak bagus? Aku nggak terlalu ngikutin sih.
menerut ane sih gtu gan... klo crossing emng si Downing lebih baik, menurut ane si Young maennye mirip bgt Nani.... CMIIW
Old 14-06-2011, 04:54 PM   #23
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

ini ada interview 442 dengan Young 5 tahun lalu (2006), saat doi masih beruniform Watford (sebelum hijrah ke Villian)
ternyata club favorit masa kecilnya adalah The Gunners, krn emang deket rumahnya sih
kemudian tokoh idolanya, David Bechkam

Boy’s A Bit Special
Keep an eye out for these lads...
Ashley Young

Interview: Luke Nicoli. From the May 2006 issue of FourFourTwo.

Aston Villa and England winger Ashley Young speaks to FourFourTwo back in 2006, when he was with Watford.

Nicknames
Sometimes the lads call me 'Peahead' but usually it's 'Youngy'.

As a boy I supported...
Arsenal. I only live 20 minutes away on the train so I used to go quite a lot because our Watford games were on Sundays. Ian Wright was my hero. I've been lucky enough to meet him a few times.

International honours
I'm hoping to play for England one day and was on standby for the recent U21 game with Norway, so I'm getting there.

Strengths
I'm good in one-on-one situations against defenders. I have pace, a good brain, and my finishing is usually pretty good as well.

Weaknesses
My left foot and my heading! Since I've been in the first team I've been trying to improve both by working after training.

Heroes
My parents, for being so supportive and taking me to training when I was young, my former youth team coach Chris Cummins and Wrighty, for the way he played.

I play a bit like...
I'd never compare myself to them, but when I'm up front I like to play the Bergkamp role, and when I'm out wide I like to run at people like Henry.

Career highlight
Scoring on my debut against Millwall two years ago. I'd come on as a sub and with them down to 10 men, we found plenty of space and I scored on the stroke of full-time. The game was also shown live on Sky.

Lowlight
Getting sent off at Luton earlier this season. I'd been pushed in the back and while I was on the floor, I was adjudged to have kicked out at one of their players. The gaffer wasn't happy but fortunately we won the game.

Toughest opponent
Joleon Lescott at Wolves, because not only is he a good stopper, he's quick and can play football as well.

Best player played with
Marlon King. He's been fantastic for us this season and whenever we've played up front together we've just clicked. We're similar in stature and we always seem to know what each other is doing and what runs we're making.

Club joker
Kingy hammers the lads if they turn up in dodgy gear and he hangs them up for all to see. When we come in for our warm-down, Jay DeMerit gets it because he usually turns up with paint down his jeans, while Anthony McNamee wears tracksuits that you see on little kids!

School report
It wasn't too bad. I had four or five GCSEs and I think there was a B in there somewhere. Apart from PE my best subject was English. Maybe I'd have been a sports teacher if I didn't play football.

Wheels
I've got a BMW 3 series compact but I have my eye on an X5.

Latest iPod download
The Jagged Edge album. I've also downloaded some Jodeci after seeing them in concert recently.

Chicks
Can I have two? Halle Berry and Beyoncé.

Flicks
Smile Orange from back in the day and I still have the full Mighty Ducks set in my collection. I don't care what people say – they were legendary!

TV programmes
Deal Or No Deal. It's a big favourite of the lads on away trips. Clarke Carlisle answers the most questions. Well, with a head that big, he's bound to have a fair-sized brain!

Most famous person met
David Beckham.
Our former coach Terry Burton is a friend of his and they've been to the training ground a few times. David's really down-to-earth.

Tell us something we don't know about you
I was tiny when I was younger. Some people doubted whether I'd make it, but not me and when I was 17 I shot up anyway. Now I'm touching 5ft 10in.

Most embarrassing moment
At Reading last season, I'd just come on, started to go on a mazy dribble and fell flat on my face. It was live on Sky – I got hammered by my mates.

Describe yourself in five words
Happy, easy-going, ambitious, confident, loud.

In five years' time I'll be...
Playing in the Premiership and for England, and hopefully I'll have a few medals.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 07:22 PM   #24
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

^^ dr opa
Quote:
Weaknesses
My left foot and my heading! Since I've been in the first team I've been trying to improve both by working after training.

Lah pernah ada yg blg doi digadang gadang jd pengganti ryan giggs karena selain berposisi sayap si young jg left footed, tp dr wawancara diatas, kok malahh

Hmmm... Right-footed Giggsy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 01:01 AM   #25
ozhan_ammary
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ozhan_ammary has no contributions yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferly_Liemz View Post
Jadi trauma kl ud di buatin trit gak jadi masuk

Ud ada contohnya kan si ozil,sneijder trus si phill jhones ud mulai ruwet jg
tenang aja bro ferly.. jones udah beres tuhhh
ozhan_ammary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 01:06 AM   #26
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsbusby View Post
^^ dr opa

Lah pernah ada yg blg doi digadang gadang jd pengganti ryan giggs karena selain berposisi sayap si young jg left footed, tp dr wawancara diatas, kok malahh

Hmmm... Right-footed Giggsy
Tenang Gung, tuh khan doi nyadari kelemahannya sejak 5 thn lalu, n try hard 4 improved ...., semoga aja ntar United yg menuai hasilnya .... O
Old 15-06-2011, 01:35 AM   #27
f3bry
first team
cidera bahu bagian bawah :(

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
f3bry is just really nicef3bry is just really nicef3bry is just really nicef3bry is just really nice

Visit f3bry's Facebook

Sebenernya kita dah punya NANI yang bertipikal permainan mirip ashley young..... Cuma mungkin Young memiliki pemahaman tentang konsep kerjasama tim yang sedikit lebih baik ketimbang Nani.

masuknya Young akan menambah opsi di Lini sayap, ini juga mungkin mengantisipasi jika sewaktu - waktu Giggs memutuskan untuk pensiun. Dengan tambahan opsi di sayap juga tentu akan berimbas pada semakin kecilnya peluang Youth Player yang berposisi ini untuk bisa masuk ke skuad utama.

Bebe dan Obertan terbukti tidak terlalu banyak menawarkan "sesuatu" kepada SAF. dan pembelian ini saya rasa akan mendongkrak performa tim secara rata-rata, Jika memang jadi deal saya optimis di musim depan kita akan memiliki rekor away yg lebih baik ketimbang musim ini.
Old 15-06-2011, 07:32 AM   #28
ferly_Liemz
first team
Hiduplah Indonesia Raya

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
ferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozhan_ammary View Post
tenang aja bro ferly.. jones udah beres tuhhh
Itu postingan pada saat transfernya jones bermasalah...
ferly_Liemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 07:51 AM   #29
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Kita masih punya Park, Nani, Valencia yang lumayan konsisten main di sayap. Young masuk gak akan menyelesaikan masalah kita (secara signifikan).. Secara masalah kita bukan di sayap
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 09:35 AM   #30
rondwisan

Yup, Young tidak akan menyelesaikan masalah United, yg memang utamanya bukan di sayap,
But tetep aj kita gak bisa bilang sayap2 kita tanpa masalah ...
Yah at least Young bisa memberi opsi untuk konsistensi performa2 wingers yg ada ..., imho

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 179
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, adelberth, adesaktiTRK, AdhiX, Agoenk Mancunian, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Andrihard, anenk_garcia, Anto MJ, Ardiey11, arfad, arief rachman, arief_oct, arnaldo_x1, arymashuda, asririzky, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Bengzimare, big_ganz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Brian Agni, Bulma, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cynta, czr, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, derajulio, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhany_kai, dhanz77, Dhedy86, dhodoadrian, dudut, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edoardo, Efri Loebay, ekanata, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, gery27, ghopoereds, giantz, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, icalace, id4y, IskandarJool, ivanzferdinand, jajijujejen, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jie_bazz, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, just.fluke, JustUnited, King_Cantona, Lang25, leo aryo, lisa_15, Lucky_Cantona007, LUKIwae, Mahesa_Jenar, marvey, matthewsamad, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, novanprihasa, oldark, Om Juna, Oom Panda, penk22_, prahmono, psichopat, Pure_red, pweechevalier, rangge fantom, red, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, revald, reynaldjhonson, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, swareksa, Syarifeghy, tasho, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, waynehanks, william metta, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yockel_777, yogo, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze