United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 23-01-2018, 08:27 AM   #11
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Re: Alexis Sanchez

Alexis Sanchez's first interview at United

After putting pen to paper on his Manchester United contract, new no.7 Alexis Sanchez spoke exclusively to MUTV's Stewart Gardner about his "dream" transfer to Old Trafford...

Alexis, welcome! How does it feel to call yourself a Manchester United player?
Since I was a young lad I’ve always said that my dream was to play for Manchester United, and I’m not just saying that because I’m here now and today it’s come true. I always said as a kid that I’d like to play for United and I once spoke to Sir Alex Ferguson about it. We chatted for around 20 minutes. And I told him that my dream was to come here to Manchester United. It really is a massive club, very powerful, and so now, when I got the opportunity to come here, I looked at the badge and my hairs just stood up on end because it’s a powerful club and the biggest in England.

What do you think you can achieve at Old Trafford?
I believe that at this club it’s possible to achieve anything. The badge says it all, it’s a huge club on a worldwide scale, and I want to come here and win everything: the Premier League, the Champions League, and whatever comes the club’s way in the future.

You mentioned that you maybe had a chance to join the club when Sir Alex Ferguson was manager, so is it something that you’ve thought about since and have been determined to do?
Absolutely right! I’ve always been motivated by this club, by their red colours, which have always stood out for me and I’m genuinely saying this from the heart when I tell you that this is like a dream come true for me, playing for Manchester United. It makes me feel really happy and I’m so pleased to be here at the ‘Theatre of Dreams’ as everyone calls it!

How big a part of this is Jose Mourinho?
He indicated it is important for the club for me to be here. I also believe that the club itself cared about me joining, and I got the impression that they were keen for me to come here and wear the number seven shirt. I think that also gets through to the player. Players sometimes need to feel important and loved by the club. That was one of the things that attracted me to come here, along with the manager, who is a person who won everything in Italy, the same as he did in Spain, and he’s a manager who likes to win.

The no.7 shirt is an iconic and historic one at United, featuring a select group of legends. How important is that number to you, and how proud and important is it for you to be the next player to follow in the footsteps of the likes of Best, Cantona, Beckham and Ronaldo?
When they told me that Cristiano, Cantona, David Beckham had all worn it, just thinking about that number seven sets you off dreaming in your head with ideas about lifting the Champions League trophy and winning the Premier League title. So yes, I’m fulfilling a dream and I hope to give my very best and win many trophies at this club.

Jose has said the togetherness and bond among this United squad is among the best he’s ever managed. How much are you looking forward to joining this family of players?
Of course. I believe that having a family in the dressing room is very important when it comes to winning trophies. I played in Spain and we also had a very good dressing room and I won a lot of things. So I think that in my experience of being in dressing rooms, it’s so important to have a really good group. I also think that the club always needs to be strengthening and bringing players in, and in this instance that’s why I’m here, to work hard for the team, and to try and win everything with them.

Do you know any of your new team-mates well? Have any in particular stood out when you’ve played against them, maybe someone like David De Gea who really stood out when you came up against him recently?
I’ve not had the chance to get to know them personally or spend time with any of my team-mates up to now, but of course I know them from having played against them in the past. I believe that David De Gea is one of the best goalkeepers in the world right now. He’s a player who I’ve always found it hard to score past, and so for me he is right up there with the best keepers in the world.

How would you describe your strengths as a player?
I’m a player who likes to win everything. I’m very professional in everything I do. I live for football. I love football. It’s what I’m passionate about. I train hard every day and after a game I try to look at what went well and where I can improve. I really like to play down the left, through the middle… but to tell you the truth, as long as I’m playing football, I’ll fit in anywhere!

Of course, today must be a very exciting day for your family and friends – how much are looking forward to bringing them on this journey with you in Manchester, and of course your dogs Atom and Humber?
[Smiles] Atom and Humber are my mates, my kids, the ones who are with me every day and who I spend time with. They see me when I get home tired and feeling a bit low, and they can understand you and how you are every day. They are the ones who are there for you after a defeat or a win, and they are always waiting for you with the same expression on their faces. It’s worth a lot that they understand you and just want to make you happy.

What will be the reaction in Chile upon you becoming the first person to play first-team football for United? What’s your message to the fans in Chile?
I think that being the first Chilean to play for United’s first team is something that means a lot to me. Like I always say, playing for Manchester United is like a dream come true, but it’s not something that I can measure or evaluate. I still think I’m playing back home in the street in my town with my mates. That’s why I love the game, and mostly I don’t pay too much attention to social media or look at stuff that’s out there. I just try to be happy playing my football. That’s what my mum always says, ‘enjoy your football because that’s what you really like doing best.’

What sort of impression has this transfer made in Chile - has it caused a stir?
I think that people in Chile think a lot of me, they really do, and I’m really grateful to them for this affection that they have and I think it will be quite something to be the first Chilean to play for United’s first team. It certainly means a lot to me and I hope it makes a big impression back home.

What’s your message for the Manchester United fans around the world?
Alexis Sanchez is here! [Smiles] He’s hungry to win all the trophies, Premier League, Champions League… United fans, enjoy Alexis Sanchez, bye! [thumbs up]

Watch the full Alexis interview on demand on MUTV.com.

www.manutd.com
Old 23-01-2018, 08:33 AM   #12
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United new boy Alexis Sanchez on how he nearly joined under Sir Alex Ferguson, wearing the iconic No 7 shirt and how dogs Atom and Humber are his best friends

* Alexis Sanchez gave first interview since completing Manchester United move
* The Chile ace revealed he came close to joining the club under Sir Alex Ferguson
* Sanchez also insisted wearing the iconic No 7 shirt is 'fulfilling a dream' of his
* Dogs Atom and Humber are said to be delighted at Sanchez's latest move
* United also reveal a video documenting the stars arrival to Old Trafford

Alexis Sanchez gave his first in-depth interview since he was announced as Manchester United's latest signing and the Chilean admitted his pride at being given the club's iconic No 7 jersey.

Speaking to MUTV, Sanchez explained how he nearly came to join the club under Sir Alex Ferguson, how he feels representing Chile at Old Trafford and his desire to win trophies with the Red Devils.

The 29-year-old even managed to squeeze in a mention of his golden retrievers as Manchester United revealed a short video documenting the star's arrival at United.

The club posted the video on their official Instagram page which brought together all the aspects of the new man's arrival at the club.

Sanchez can be seen arriving at Manchester Airport before being bundled off in the back of a car to complete his medical.

Old Trafford was the next stop for the superstar and he looked at home while taking part in a photo-shoot on the legendary turf.

The short video finished with Sanchez filming his piano-themed unveiling video which was met with great appreciation by Manchester United fans.

The new man then took to social media himself on Monday night to post a message to his new fans.

He wrote: It's one of happiest moments in my life, I'm waiting to meet my teammates that from tomorrow will be part of my family.'

Alexis, welcome! How does it feel to call yourself a Manchester United player?

Since I was a young lad I've always said that my dream was to play for Manchester United, and I'm not just saying that because I'm here now and today it's come true. I always said as a kid that I'd like to play for United and I once spoke to Sir Alex Ferguson about it.

We chatted for around 20 minutes. And I told him that my dream was to come here to Manchester United. It really is a massive club, very powerful, and so now, when I got the opportunity to come here, I looked at the badge and my hairs just stood up on end because it's a powerful club and the biggest in England.

What do you think you can achieve at Old Trafford?

I believe that at this club it's possible to achieve anything. The badge says it all, it's a huge club on a worldwide scale, and I want to come here and win everything: the Premier League, the Champions League, and whatever comes the club's way in the future.

You mentioned that you maybe had a chance to join the club when Sir Alex Ferguson was manager, so is it something that you've thought about since and have been determined to do?

Absolutely right! I've always been motivated by this club, by their red colours, which have always stood out for me and I'm genuinely saying this from the heart when I tell you that this is like a dream come true for me, playing for Manchester United. It makes me feel really happy and I'm so pleased to be here at the 'Theatre of Dreams' as everyone calls it!

How big a part of this is Jose Mourinho?

He indicated it is important for the club for me to be here. I also believe that the club itself cared about me joining, and I got the impression that they were keen for me to come here and wear the number seven shirt.

I think that also gets through to the player. Players sometimes need to feel important and loved by the club. That was one of the things that attracted me to come here, along with the manager, who is a person who won everything in Italy, the same as he did in Spain, and he's a manager who likes to win.

The No 7 shirt is an iconic and historic one at United, featuring a select group of legends. How important is that number to you, and how proud and important is it for you to be the next player to follow in the footsteps of the likes of Best, Cantona, Beckham and Ronaldo?

When they told me that Cristiano (Ronaldo), (Eric) Cantona, David Beckham had all worn it, just thinking about that number seven sets you off dreaming in your head with ideas about lifting the Champions League trophy and winning the Premier League title. So yes, I'm fulfilling a dream and I hope to give my very best and win many trophies at this club.

Jose has said the togetherness and bond among this United squad is among the best he's ever managed. How much are you looking forward to joining this family of players?

Of course. I believe that having a family in the dressing room is very important when it comes to winning trophies. I played in Spain and we also had a very good dressing room and I won a lot of things. So I think that in my experience of being in dressing rooms, it's so important to have a really good group.

I also think that the club always needs to be strengthening and bringing players in, and in this instance that's why I'm here, to work hard for the team, and to try and win everything with them.

Do you know any of your new team-mates well? Have any in particular stood out when you've played against them, maybe someone like David De Gea who really stood out when you came up against him recently?

I've not had the chance to get to know them personally or spend time with any of my team-mates up to now, but of course I know them from having played against them in the past. I believe that David De Gea is one of the best goalkeepers in the world right now. He's a player who I've always found it hard to score past, and so for me he is right up there with the best keepers in the world.

Sanchez spoke at how he is determined to win every trophy during his time at Old Trafford

How would you describe your strengths as a player?

I'm a player who likes to win everything. I'm very professional in everything I do. I live for football. I love football. It's what I'm passionate about. I train hard every day and after a game I try to look at what went well and where I can improve. I really like to play down the left, through the middle… but to tell you the truth, as long as I'm playing football, I'll fit in anywhere!

Of course, today must be a very exciting day for your family and friends – how much are looking forward to bringing them on this journey with you in Manchester, and of course your dogs Atom and Humber?

[Smiles] Atom and Humber are my mates, my kids, the ones who are with me every day and who I spend time with. They see me when I get home tired and feeling a bit low, and they can understand you and how you are every day.

They are the ones who are there for you after a defeat or a win, and they are always waiting for you with the same expression on their faces. It's worth a lot that they understand you and just want to make you happy.

What will be the reaction in Chile upon you becoming the first person to play first-team football for United? What's your message to the fans in Chile?

I think that being the first Chilean to play for United's first team is something that means a lot to me. Like I always say, playing for Manchester United is like a dream come true, but it's not something that I can measure or evaluate. I still think I'm playing back home in the street in my town with my mates.

That's why I love the game, and mostly I don't pay too much attention to social media or look at stuff that's out there. I just try to be happy playing my football. That's what my mum always says, 'enjoy your football because that's what you really like doing best.'

What sort of impression has this transfer made in Chile - has it caused a stir?

I think that people in Chile think a lot of me, they really do, and I'm really grateful to them for this affection that they have and I think it will be quite something to be the first Chilean to play for United's first team. It certainly means a lot to me and I hope it makes a big impression back home.

What's your message for the Manchester United fans around the world?

Alexis Sanchez is here! He's hungry to win all the trophies, Premier League, Champions League… United fans, enjoy Alexis Sanchez, bye!

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5299399/Alexis-Sanchez-close-United-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html
Old 23-01-2018, 08:37 AM   #13
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute

Gallery: Alexis Sanchez's arrival at United

Last edited by Riskur; 26-01-2018 at 12:24 AM..
Riskur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2018, 09:18 AM   #14
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Jose Mourinho hails new signing Alexis Sanchez: 'He will bring his ambition, drive and personality, qualities that make a Manchester United player'

* Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has hailed new signing Alexis Sanchez
* He believes the Chilean has the right qualities to be a Manchester United player
* United announced move with Sanchez joining on deal worth £600,000 a week

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has hailed new signing Alexis Sanchez saying 'his ambition, drive and personality' will suit the Red Devils.

United have officially announced the mega-money signing of Sanchez from Arsenal, with the Chilean joining on a deal worth £600,000 a week.

He has swapped the Emirates for Old Trafford with Henrikh Mkhitaryan moving the other way.

Following Sanchez's move, Mourinho told the club's official website: 'Alexis is one of the best attacking players in the world and he will complete our very young and talented group of attacking players.

'He will bring his ambition, drive and personality, qualities that make a Manchester United player and a player that makes the team stronger and the supporters proud of their club dimension and prestige.'

The Chile star, who will earn a basic weekly wage of £350,000-a-week at United and will wear the No 7 shirt, said: ‘I am thrilled to be joining the biggest club in the world. I have spent three-and-a-half wonderful years at Arsenal and I bring with me very positive memories of that great club and its fans.

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has hailed the club's new signing Alexis Sanchez. He has swapped the Emirates for Old Trafford with Henrikh Mkhitaryan moving the other way

‘The chance to play in this historic stadium and to work with Jose Mourinho was something I could not turn down.

'I am very proud to be the first Chilean player ever to play for United’s first team and I hope I can show our fans all around the world why the club wanted to bring me here.’

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger also took time out to praise Sanchez's professionalism.

'He's a very professional player who has been committed until the last minute,' Wenger told Arsenal Player.

'In training, he was practising with full power, so I never questioned that. I never had any doubts about that.

'He's a world-class player who has contributed well to us and was a star here. I would like to thank him for his contribution here and I wish him well.

'He's very attached to Arsenal and we were very attached to him as well, so it is not with pleasure that we lose him but it's part of professional life.'

The forward had a busy Monday morning, having visited the United training ground and Old Trafford — where he bumped into club legend Sir Alex Ferguson — before being spotted at an immigration office in Liverpool for approval on his work permit.

He will earn a basic weekly wage of £350,000-a-week at United and will wear the No 7 shirt. Sanchez has become the club's best-paid player on almost £600,000 a week following move

Sanchez, who has chosen United over their arch rivals Manchester City, was earlier seen arriving at Carrington at 8am on Monday before departing the club's training base later that morning.

The former Barcelona star also visited Old Trafford where it is understood he was greeted by United legend Ferguson, who was pictured speaking to people sitting inside the 29-year-old's taxi.

He was later seen leaving the Lowry Hotel, where he is staying, before leaving Manchester for Liverpool, where he travelled to have his work permit approved.

By sealing his move, Sanchez, 29, has become the club's best-paid player on almost £600,000 a week — a basic wage of £350,000, £100,000 image rights and £144,000 in bonuses.

Sanchez said farewell to his Arsenal team-mates on Friday after training with them prior to their Premier League win over Crystal Palace.

He will join up with his new United colleagues on Tuesday when they begin preparations for Friday's FA Cup fourth-round tie at Yeovil Town, following two days off after the weekend win over Burnley.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5299175/Jose-Mourinho-hails-new-signing-Alexis-Sanchez.html
Old 23-01-2018, 12:54 PM   #15
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Old 23-01-2018, 01:47 PM   #16
GUNGZ-HO
first team
#GHPJMK

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
GUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant future
Visit GUNGZ-HO's Facebook Visit GUNGZ-HO's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudomiriku View Post
mayan, bisa buat bayar mahar nyapres
Old 24-01-2018, 03:56 PM   #17
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Satu hal yang menggembirakan adalah kembalinya nomer 7 dalam skuad United
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 04:55 PM   #18
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Satu hal yang menggembirakan adalah kembalinya nomer 7 dalam skuad United
Semoga nasibnya ga seperti Angel dan Memphis ya Mas.
Hehehe
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 11:11 AM   #19
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumpal_oneunited View Post
Hehehe
Kalau dilihat2 sih iya
sekilah kayak pemain yg sombong yak
Old 25-01-2018, 07:33 PM   #20
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumpal_oneunited View Post
Hehehe
Masa-masa kelam, hehehe..
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 23
alif unyil, Andi Istiabudi, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, bang_zak, Blacklist7, dhodoadrian, Dino De Gea, h-ANG, jifortin, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rohibur rizqi, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku