United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Previews & Reviews

Old 20-11-2009, 05:16 PM   #81
darryldevils
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
darryldevils has no contributions yet
Default Re: kualifikasi World Cup 2010

yaaah indonesia kapan tuh? ckckckckck

follow my twitter @darryllew
Old 20-11-2009, 11:39 PM   #82
dancoloveunited
first team
United till I die

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
dancoloveunited is a jewel in the roughdancoloveunited is a jewel in the roughdancoloveunited is a jewel in the rough

New Zealand lolos??? zzzzzz...

padahal gw masih inget banget dipertengahan era 90an kita pernah ngebantai mereka 5-0 di Tambaksari, Surabaya...

mending Indonesia pindah ke Oceania aja dah...
Old 21-11-2009, 09:28 AM   #83
ferly_Liemz
first team
Hiduplah Indonesia Raya

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
ferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to behold

ini kutipan dari thesun.co.uk...

wakakakakakaka khas King Eric banget...
Gw suka gaya loe..hihihihihihi

Cantona: I’d have hit Henry

By CHARLIE WYETT

Published: Today

ERIC CANTONA says he would have HIT Thierry Henry if he was one of the Republic of Ireland players cheated of their World Cup spot.

The former France and Manchester United star said: "What shocks me the most quite frankly, is not the hand-ball.

"What shocks me the most is that this player, at the end of the game, in front of the TV cameras, went to sit down next to an Ireland player to comfort him - when he had just screwed him."

Cantona could not believe Henry chose to sit and chat with Republic of Ireland defender Richard Dunne after his handball set up William Gallas for the goal which ended Ireland's World Cup dream in Paris.

Cantona, infamous for his kung-fu kick at a fan, added: "If I had been an Irishman, he wouldn't have lasted three seconds."

Former Arsenal striker Henry has finally done the decent thing and admitted that the World Cup qualifying play-off should be replayed.

Henry said: "The fairest solution would be to replay the game but it is not in my control."

The incident has destroyed Henry's reputation as a football ambassador.

There was a feeling that if Henry and the French had asked for it, the Irish may have had a chance.

But FIFA have already said they will not order a replay and the French Football Federation last night insisted they do not want to play the game again.

Henry admitted: "I feel embarrassed at the way that we won and feel extremely sorry for the Irish who deserve to be in South Africa.

"But I am not a cheat. If people look at it in full speed you will see that it was instinctive."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0XSOYsN1s
Old 21-11-2009, 04:15 PM   #84
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Cantona Marah pada Henry
Arya Perdhana - detiksport

Paris - Tindakan Thierry Henry yang sengaja hands ball saat menghadapi Irlandia memancing kemarahan Eric Cantona. Legenda Prancis itu bahkan ingin memukul Henry bila ada di depannya.

Hands ball Henry memicu kontroversi akbar karena mengawali gol William Gallas yang membawa Prancis lolos ke Piala Dunia 2010 berkat keunggulan agregat 2-1 atas Irlandia.

Tapi bukan cuma hands ball Henry yang membuat Cantona kesal. Sikap Henry yang duduk berdampingan dengan bek Irlandia, Richard Dunne, seusai laga seolah tak terjadi apa-apa adalah problemanya.

"Yang paling mengejutkan saya adalah bahwa dia (Henry), di akhir pertandingan, di depan kamera TV, duduk di samping pemain Irlandia untuk menghiburnya padahal ia baru saja menghancurkan mereka," geram Cantona di The Sun.

Henry sendiri pada akhirnya mengakui bahwa ia memang hands ball. Penyerang Barcelona berusia 32 tahun itu setuju digelarnya laga ulang meski FIFA menolak mentah-mentah wacana itu.

"Jika saja saya pemain Irlandia itu, Henry tidak akan duduk di sana lebih dari tiga detik," sergah Cantona yang pernah dikenal akibat tendanga kungfunya pada seorang penonton.
Closed Thread

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 0
There are no names to display.