United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 14-03-2018, 08:17 AM   #51
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Nemanja Matic

MATIC: WE MUST MOVE ON QUICKLY

Nemanja Matic was honest in his assessment of Manchester United’s performance, after the Reds were knocked out of the UEFA Champions League by a surprise 2-1 defeat to Sevilla at Old Trafford.

“There is no excuse,” admitted the Serbian midfielder to MUTV. “We had a big game, as you know, against Liverpool and we came with high confidence to play this game, but Sevilla were better than us, so they deserved it.”

In a game that was fraught with missed chances, a second-half brace by substitute Wissam Ben Yedder was enough to send the Spanish side into the last eight of the competition. Romelu Lukaku’s goal six minutes from time was little more than a consolation on a disappointing night for Jose Mourinho's side.

"We have to forget this, but see where we made mistakes and see where we can do better," added Matic. "Now we have to look to the next game, which is very important for us, in the FA Cup."

United are in the last eight of the Emirates FA Cup and will welcome Brighton and Hove Albion to Old Trafford on Saturday evening. Matic insists the Reds must recover quickly in order to see off the Seagulls.

“We have to refocus on Brighton, because they are a good team and we have to win," said Nemanja, who was a runner-up in the FA Cup with Chelsea last season.

"We know that our supporters are sad because of this result, so we need to go back to winning ways.

“Saturday is a new game and lives go on. This is football and we have to accept that.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2018, 09:10 PM   #52
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MATIC THRIVING UNDER 'SPECIAL' MOURINHO

Nemanja Matic believes manager Jose Mourinho’s driven methods and high expectations will bring Manchester United more success.

Matic has always admired Mourinho and won the Premier League title with him at Chelsea in 2015, before his move to Old Trafford from Stamford Bridge last summer.

The 29-year-old Serbian was praised by his manager after scoring United’s second goal in the 2-0 Emirates FA Cup win against Brighton & Hove Albion on Saturday night, which secured a Wembley semi-final place in April against Tottenham Hotspur. It is his second successive last-four date with Spurs in the competition, and he scored a belter in the Blues' victory in 2017.

"I haven't had many managers in my life but he is special because he wants to win, always," said the midfielder, who was voted Man of the Match.

"You can see when we lose a game, he cannot accept that. Probably that's why he won more than 20 trophies in his life.

"He always wants more and more. Even if you win the league, he wants to win again next season. He is like this and the players need to be ready for that.

"I like it when the manager always wants better and better, so you have to improve, always. Always do your best. I like this kind of work, this kind of relationship. I'm happy.

"At this high level and Manchester United and where I used to play Chelsea, the pressure is big. Everyone expects you to win every game. Obviously it is not possible, but supporters always expect.

"It doesn't matter if you are tired or not, supporters want high-quality football. It is normal."

Matic won the FA Cup in 2010 as a non-playing substitute when Carlo Ancelotti’s Chelsea beat Portsmouth 1-0 and the trophy now remains United’s only realistic chance of silverware this season.

But if captain Antonio Valencia is collecting the cup on 19 May, does Matic believe the triumph would mean the campaign has been successful?

"I think not," he admitted. "I always want to win more and more but, in the Premier League, you have six or seven teams who want to win the league. It is not possible to always win, but if we win the FA Cup it is good, but not perfect.

"You have four competitions in the season, if you win one, for me, it is not enough.

"If you win the FA Cup, I cannot say it is a successful season but it's a good season. The FA Cup is very important in England and we will fight to the end. I hope we can win this competition."

www.manutd.com
Old 06-04-2018, 05:00 PM   #53
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo sends message to Manchester United's Nemanja Matic's son

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo made Nemanja Matic's son's day with a special video message he sent via Luka Modric.

Quote:

Cristiano Ronaldo had a special message for Nemanja Matic's son #mufc
Cristiano Ronaldo sent a special message to Nemanja Matic's son after seeing him replicate his goal celebration.

The former Manchester United attacker was shown a video of seven-year-old Filip Matic doing a trademark Ronaldo celebration and the Portuguese star sent a message to Matic to make his day.

Matic thanked Ronaldo for the video, which was filmed by Luka Modric, by posting it on his Instagram page with the caption, 'my son is happy.'

In the video Ronaldo said: "Hello Filip Matic, just to say hello, I know you are a fan, I saw the other day, Luka showed me you celebrate like me. So take care, see you soon."

Matic's son is a football fanatic and recently had a United themed birthday party with a giant Old Trafford cake to mark the occasion.

And the 29-year-old midfielder has already signed his son up for a place in the club's youth set up.

Speaking last year after his move from Chelsea Matic said: "The children have a good school in Manchester, and I'm particularly glad that my son started football training. He has a place reserved in United's junior ranks."

Old 09-04-2018, 11:06 PM   #54
Andi Istiabudi
manager

WHO WAS MATIC'S STAR MAN AGAINST CITY?

Nemanja Matic singled out Chris Smalling as his star man in Manchester United’s magnificent comeback win over rivals Manchester City.

The central defender scored the decisive goal on Saturday as the Reds mounted a stunning second-half revival to emerge victorious in a pulsating derby at the Etihad Stadium.

By his own admission, Smalling felt he was culpable for Vincent Kompany’s opening goal as City took a 2-0 lead into the half-time interval. But the Reds came out fighting after the break and the no.12 went on to net his third Manchester derby goal in the 3-2 triumph.

“I think Chris Smalling was the main star,” Matic made a point of telling MUTV after the dramatic victory, which denied Pep Guardiola’s side the chance to secure the Premier League title.

When asked where the sweet success ranks in terms of this season’s achievements, the midfielder added: “I think this is the best game for our fans because I know what this game means for them, especially when we knew that, if they [City] won this game, they would be champions and we didn’t allow them to celebrate in front of our supporters.

“I think it’s the most important [game] and for our supporters, it was the best way to show the pride and the best way to show how we fight for our club.”

Paul Pogba stole the show with two well-taken goals which helped to haul the Reds back into the contest early in the second half.

The brace capped a virtuoso display from the dynamic Frenchman, who led from the front – something Matic feels his midfield team-mate is capable of doing in this United team.

“With his personality, Paul needs to be our main player because he plays in that position and he needs to take responsibility,” the Serbian added.

“Don’t forget that he has had an injury this season – he was out for three months and it’s not easy to come back after that.

“The people always expect a lot from you when you play for Man United – we know that this is normal. But he is still young and he can still improve. Today, he showed character and personality. If you saw him in the last 10 minutes, he was fighting a lot for the team and helping the team.”

www.manutd.com
Old 21-04-2018, 12:51 AM   #55
Andi Istiabudi
manager

WHICH GOAL MEANT THE MOST TO MATIC?

Nemanja Matic says there is no comparison between two of the most famous goals of his career in England.

The Manchester United midfielder picked up our Goal of the Month accolade for his stunning injury-time winner at Crystal Palace, a strong contender for the overall trophy for the top strike of the season. With the Emirates FA Cup semi-final against Tottenham on the horizon, it evokes memories of his stupendous drive at Wembley in Chelsea's win over Spurs last term.

When asked which of the two goals was best, he told MUTV: "I think, against Palace, it was a decisive goal. Against Tottenham, it was the fourth goal in a 4-2 [win]. You cannot compare.

"I saw the [Selhurst Park] goal afterwards and it was an amazing goal but it was most important that it brought three points. I was very happy and I want to say thanks to the supporters who voted for my goal as the best of the month. I'm happy and very proud of that."

The meeting with Spurs at the same stage of the competition gives Matic a chance to enter the limelight again but he is far more concerned with the team's ambition of reaching the final.

"It was great to play in a semi-final and win," he added. "And also, when you score, the feeling is amazing.

"In this kind of situation, a semi-final, it's very important to win and play in the final. I hope the team will be ready. I will try to do my best but it doesn't matter who scores or who is the Man of the Match. The most important thing is we go to the final."

www.manutd.com
Old 03-05-2018, 09:20 AM   #56
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Jose Mourinho reveals Nemanja Matic promised to join Manchester United before Chelsea won the Premier League last season

* Nemanja Matic joined Manchester United from Chelsea for £40m last summer
* He told Jose Mourinho he would join months before the end of the season
* Matic won his first Premier League title with Chelsea under Mourinho in 2015

Jose Mourinho has revealed that midfielder Nemanja Matic promised to join Manchester United before Chelsea won the Premier League last term.

The Serb swapped Stamford Bridge for Old Trafford last summer in a deal worth £40million having helped Chelsea lift the title in Antonio Conte's first season.

Matic scored seven goals in 151 appearances during his second spell with the London club, winning the league in two of those four seasons.

Jose Mourinho says Nemanja Matic promised to join Man United midway through last season

The first of those titles came under Mourinho in the 2014-15 season and the Portuguese manager says the player vowed to join him midway through last season.

'Matic last March in 2017 told me: "I want to play for you and play for Manchester United and I’m going to do it",' Mourinho said at United’s end-of-season awards dinner on Tuesday evening. 'And he made it happen.'

The 29-year-old received United's Goal of the Season award for his stunning late winner against Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park in March and quickly took the chance to praise his manager.

'This is a great club, a great team and we also have a great manager,' said Matic. 'My team-mates have helped me to adapt very quickly. I hope that I can still improve to give something to the team.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5682711/Jose-Mourinho-reveals-Nemanja-Matic-promised-join-Manchester-United.html
Old 10-05-2018, 08:06 PM   #57
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MARATHON MAN MATIC STILL GOING STRONG

Nemanja Matic is one of the Premier League's marathon men, with the Manchester United midfielder looking to maintain his ever-present record in the division with tonight's trip to West Ham United.

The shrewd acquisition from Chelsea last summer has started all but one of the Reds' league matches in his debut season at Old Trafford, and he came on as a substitute at Bournemouth to keep his run going. Indeed, the Serbia international also played regularly for his former club and only three outfield players have appeared in more top-flight fixtures since 2014/15 - United colleague Romelu Lukaku, Christian Eriksen of Tottenham and, at least until tonight, Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy.

"I was lucky I didn't have big injuries and, when I've had some small injuries, I have always tried to recover as soon as possible to play and help the team," Matic told MUTV.

"I just want to play as much as I can and give something to the team. It's very difficult to play every game and start every game. Like I said, I will try to do my best for the team, help the side, and it doesn't matter if I start or not as I'll be there for this club."

MOST PREMIER LEAGUE APPEARANCES SINCE 2014/15
Source: Opta

148 - Lukasz Fabianski (Swansea City)
145 - Christian Eriksen (Tottenham Hotspur)
144 - Romelu Lukaku (Manchester United)
142 - David De Gea (Manchester United)
141 - Hugo Lloris (Tottenham Hotspur)
141 - Jamie Vardy (Leicester City)
140 - Nemanja Matic (Manchester United)

Matic reflected on his first campaign at the club during his MUTV interview at Old Trafford this week and was asked to pick his highlight, aside from his Goal of the Season against Crystal Palace.

"Maybe my first game in a Manchester United shirt at this stadium, against West Ham, because this is a game I will never forget as it was my debut," he replied. "I hope it's going to be the same result [at the London Stadium]!

"It has gone very fast but, today, football is like this - matches every three days and it's very quick. But it's very nice to play in this stadium and I'm just very happy.

"Of course, there were some very good games but there were some games when I didn't play well, in my opinion. But I give my best. I think I have had a good season.

"Obviously, it is not perfect if we don't win the title but I try to do my best for the team and I hope the supporters are happy with my job because I am doing my best every day, not only in the games but also in training.

"I will try to do the same job next season because this is me. Yeah, I'm happy with how I played but, for sure, you can always do better."

www.manutd.com
Old 21-05-2018, 09:34 AM   #58
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Nemanja Matic admits there is 'more pressure' on Manchester United next season after FA Cup final defeat

* Manchester United lost 1-0 to Chelsea in the FA Cup final on Saturday afternoon
* Eden Hazard scored the only goal of the game from the penalty spot
* Nemanja Matic admits his team are under more pressure to succeed next term

Nemanja Matic admits that Manchester United’s defeat to Chelsea in the FA Cup final has placed Jose Mourinho and his players under more pressure to succeed next season.

Matic, who lost at Wembley for the second year in a row, accepts the result will put a different complexion on United’s campaign after they finished empty-handed.

The former Chelsea midfielder knows that a 1-0 defeat to his old club at Wembley means United will start next season under even greater scrutiny.

‘Of course, this is football,’ said Matic. ‘When you don’t win one year the next year is always more pressure. When you play for Manchester United, it’s a normal thing. We have to accept that and deal with it.

‘When you win the trophy it’s different and you feel better. But the most important thing is that we can look in the mirror and know we gave our best (in the final).

‘I feel the team was sad after the game. We know we deserved more. But this is a final and everything can happen, so we have to be focused on the next challenge.’

A £40million signing from Chelsea last summer, Matic hopes United will go back into the transfer market to strengthen as they try to close the gap on Manchester City in the Premier League and improve on a last-16 exit in Europe.

Nemanja Matic admits Manchester United are under more pressure to succeed next season

‘I think we need some players with experience to bring some more qualities to our team,’ he added. ‘After that, we can fight for the title and the Champions League also.

‘I think we’ve improved. As you know, United last year were sixth. The year before that, fifth. So we improve, we are second.

‘The only team better than us this year is Man City. Obviously, they play amazing football. But we are second and we are in the Champions League next year which is the most important thing.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5751183/Nemanja-Matic-admits-pressure-Manchester-United-season.html
Old 22-05-2018, 06:49 AM   #59
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MATIC ACCEPTS GREATER TROPHY EXPECTATION

Nemanja Matic admits that the expectation on Manchester United to deliver a trophy next season will be greater after the Reds missed out on the Emirates FA Cup at Wembley.

The 1-0 defeat to Chelsea consigned United to a campaign with no silverware despite an improved Premier League finish and a return again to Champions League football next term.

Matic’s colleagues Jesse Lingard and Ashley Young have vowed the Reds will come back stronger for the experience, and the midfielder himself accepts the challenge of avoiding back-to-back seasons without a trophy.

“When you don’t win one year, the next year there is always more pressure. This is football. When you play for Manchester United, it is a normal thing and we have to accept that and deal with that,” said Matic.

“When you win the trophy it’s different and you feel better but the most important thing is that we can look in the mirror and know we gave our best. The team was sad after the game. We know we deserved more but this is football. This is a final – everything can happen – so as I said we have to be focused on the next challenge.

“I think that we have improved this year. As you know, United last year were sixth. The year before that, fifth. So we improve, we are second. The only team who is better than us this year is Man City.

“Obviously, they play amazing football. But we are second and we are in the Champions League next year, which is the most important thing.

“As you saw in the game (the cup final), we tried to play – we played good football – but Chelsea have some players that can punish every mistake, like (Eden) Hazard did, so we have to accept to see where we can improve and next year to try and win some trophies.

“We gave our best and this is the most important thing. The problem is if you feel you didn’t give your best and lose the game but we gave our best. We tried everything but we have to accept it.”

Matic has identified the need for United to ensure they maintain top level form throughout the 90 minutes of every game next season.

The Reds have been guilty at times this campaign of either tailing off in games or finishing in top gear. Combining both is a problem that needs rectifying, according to the Serbian.

“We played 90 minutes’ good football at Wembley,” added Matic. “I don’t know how it looked from the outside but I felt in the first half we also played football. Obviously it was better in the second half but in the first half we controlled the game, though we conceded a goal from one mistake.

“Some games we played much better in the second half. We have to try to play 90 minutes in the same way.”

www.manutd.com
Old 07-06-2018, 07:04 AM   #60
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Dasar Mourinho

Mourinho: Matic Butuh Piknik, Semoga Serbia Cepat Tersingkir
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

London - Manajer Manchester United, Jose Mourinho, mengungkapkan bahwa Nemanja Matic butuh piknik. Oleh sebab itu, dia ingin Serbia cepat tersingkir di Piala Dunia 2018.

Matic menjadi salah satu pilar lini tengah Serbia di Piala Dunia 2018. Oleh karena itu, pemain 29 tahun itu cuma mempunyai waktu istirahat yang sedikit pasca menjalani musim panjang bersama The Red Devils.

Matic menjalani sebanyak 49 pertandingan bersama MU di semua ajang. Di Liga Inggris, eks pemain Chelsea itu cuma dua kali menepi.

Dengan banyaknya pertandingan yang sudah dijalani Matic, wajar kalau Mourinho berharap dia bisa beristirahat lebih lama. Matic disebut The Special One butuh piknik.

Serbia berada di Grup E Piala Dunia 2018. Mereka akan bersaing dengan Brasil, Kosta Rika, dan Swiss. Brasil jelas merupakan tim unggulan lolos ke babak 16 besar, Mourinho pun berharap Matic bisa angkat koper lebih cepat agar bisa istirahat lebih lama.

"Itu sangat sulit, saya tak mau menjadi emosional tapi saya harus begitu. Saya ingin pemain saya menang, tapi saya juga ingin pemain saya liburan," kata Mourinho di ESPN.

"Saya butuh Matic bisa berlibur, jadi Swiss bisa finis kedua. Maafkan saya Nemanja, tapi kamu butuh piknik," dia menambahkan.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 22
alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, delongedee, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hendy, id4y, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, kedangsul, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, smile_boy, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku