United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 14-11-2017, 12:44 PM   #941
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ryan Joseph Giggs

Ryan Giggs Jadi Direktur Akademi Sepakbola di Vietnam
Randy Prasatya - detikSport

London - Ryan Giggs menerima tawaran untuk menjadi direktur sepakbola di sebuah akademi sepakbola di Vietnam. Ada kemungkinan Paul Scholes akan bergabung dengannya.

Giggs, 43 tahun, mencapai kesepakatan dengan klub Promotion Fund of Vietnamese Football Talents FC (PVF). Giggs dikontrak selama dua tahun oleh klub divisi dua Vietnam itu.

Giggs nantinya akan bertanggung jawab pada melatih para pemain, membimbing para pelatih, dan mengembangkan PVF untuk menjadi pusat latihan usia muda yang terdepan di Vietnam. Dalam kesepakatan dengan PVF, Giggs akan datang ke Vietnam dua kali per tahunnya.

Giggs akan menuju Vietnam pada pekan depan bersama Scholes. Scholes sendiri disebut-sebut akan ikut bergabung sebagai penasihat teknis.

Giggs sebelumnya sempat menjadi caretaker Manchester United menyusul pemecatan David Moyes pada April 2014. Dia kemudian menempati posisi asisten manajer di bawah Louis van Gaal selama dua musim.

Code:
https://sport.detik.com/sepakbola/bola-dunia/d-3725749/ryan-giggs-jadi-direktur-akademi-sepakbola-di-vietnam
Old 15-11-2017, 12:37 PM   #942
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs returns to inspire Under 23s: 'You've always got to listen to players like that'

* Ryan Giggs came back to Manchester United to give a talk to their young players
* United's youngsters are taking part in the Premier League International Cup
* The Under-23 players were keen to get some advice from the club legend

Ryan Giggs has been offering his insight to the Manchester United youngsters preparing for continental competition.

The United Under 23s are taking part in the Premier League International Cup and began their campaign with a 2-1 victory over Swansea. James Wilson, who was handed his senior debut by Giggs during his interim spell in charge of the Reds against Hull City in 2014, scored both goals in the success against the Swans.

United face trips to Athletic Bilbao and Celtic and Giggs has been passing on his wealth of knowledge to Ricky Sbragia's youngsters in an attempt to steel them for the task ahead.

Club legend Ryan Giggs has been offering his insight to the Manchester United youngsters

Under-23 full back Joe Riley revealed Giggs's role in their preparation, he told MUTV: 'We had Giggsy in last week talking about the Premier League International Cup. Obviously, we're going to play teams from afar. The preparation might be different and the play might be different.'

Callum Gribbin also discussed the words of encouragement from the Old Trafford great. 'Ryan came in a couple of weeks ago and told us what he'd won at the club and reminded us about European football and stuff like that, which was good.

'To have a person like that [do it] — what a player he was and what a career he had here. So you've always got to listen to players like that.'

DJ Buffonge praised the influence of Giggs and other former United great who are still involved with the club.

'I was starstruck at first when I saw the players and coaches,' he said. 'The likes of Nicky Butt and, when I first came here, Ryan Giggs. He was very supportive and kind to me. He gave me good advice.

'I definitely feel like I can see Butty or Giggsy around the club and could still go to them for advice. Even though Ryan is not actually here coaching now, I know he would still give me time and help me.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5083555/Man-Utd-legend-Ryan-Giggs-returns-inspire-23.html
Old 20-11-2017, 11:07 AM   #943
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ryan Giggs receives backing of Mark Hughes to succeed Chris Coleman as Wales manager

* Mark Hughes says Ryan Giggs should take over as Wales manager
* Chris Coleman left his post to take over at Championship strugglers Sunderland
* Giggs won 64 caps for Wales but has no managerial experience

Mark Hughes has backed Ryan Giggs to succeed Chris Coleman as the next manager of Wales.

Coleman quit the role on Friday to take over at Sky Bet Championship strugglers Sunderland, and Giggs has been installed as favourite for the post.

Stoke boss Hughes was given the chance to lead his country in 1999 and kept the job for five years before he left to take over at Blackburn.

Ryan Giggs is one of the names in the frame to take over from Chris Coleman as Wales boss. Mark Hughes, who managed Wales for five years, believes Giggs is the right man for the job. Chris Coleman has stepped down as Wales manager and is set to take over at Sunderland

And the 54-year-old believes there are parallels between his own lack of managerial experience at the time of his appointment, and that of Giggs.

Hughes told BBC Radio Five Live's Sportsweek: 'I think he (Giggs) would be a candidate and a good choice - I'd recommend him.

'I know from my experience of getting the Welsh job early in my career, they weren't ideal circumstances if I'm honest.

'But as a very young manager finding my way, all that was a learning experience for myself and I found it invaluable.'

Giggs, who won 64 caps for Wales, took charge of Manchester United for four games in 2014 and served as assistant to Louis van Gaal.

Giggs is one of the favourites to replace Coleman along with Tony Pulis, who is looking increasingly vulnerable in his role at West Brom.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5097431/Ryan-Giggs-receives-backing-Mark-Hughes-Wales-job.html
Old 23-11-2017, 12:34 AM   #944
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sebaiknya sih jangan diambil tawaran sebagai pelatih Wales, masih minim pengalaman melatih.
Kasihan kalau nantinya Giggs gagal..
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2017, 10:47 AM   #945
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ryan Giggs rules himself out of Swansea job after Paul Clement sacking: 'Over the years, it has been a well run club but it is tough now'

* Swansea announced they parted company with Paul Clement on Wednesday
* The former Real Madrid assistant has been sacked after one win in 10 matches
* Giggs was confident of landing job last term following Francisco Guidolin axe
* He lost out to Bob Bradley - but isn't interested now due to their ongoing crisis

Former Manchester United winger Ryan Giggs has ruled himself out of the running for the vacant Swansea manager's job.

Giggs has been linked with the role along with Ronald Koeman, Tony Pulis and Louis van Gaal, after the Premier League's bottom club sacked Paul Clement.

With the Swans looking for a third boss in less than 12 months, Giggs was asked if he was interested in managing a club he was linked with before Bob Bradley was appointed in October 2016.

In a succinct reply, Giggs told Sky Sports News: 'No. I've spoken to them before, last time before they appointed Bob Bradley.'

Asked why things had gone wrong at Swansea, Giggs speculated that the sales of Gylfi Sigurdsson and Fernando Llorente in the summer had weakened the squad.

He said: 'I don't know, I'm not in the club but obviously over the years (it has been) a really well run club, (who) play the right way and are an established Premier League team.

'But it's tough now, you see the teams down there. It gets tougher each year. They lost good players, didn't they? They lost Sigurdsson, they lost Llorente, and probably never replaced them. That's always a problem.'

Ryan Giggs has ruled himself out of the running to replace Paul Clement as Swansea manager. The ex-Man United assistant was linked to Swansea job last term but Bob Bradley took charge

Clement had saved Swansea from relegation after being appointed in January but his departure was confirmed less than 48 hours after the 3-1 loss at Everton on Monday night - Swansea's ninth defeat in 11 games.

Following Clement's sacking, chairman Huw Jenkins said in a statement on the official Swansea website: 'To change the manager, especially at only the halfway point of the season, is the last thing we wanted to do as a club.

'We had three different managers last season and as a result we all wanted to give Paul as much time as possible to turn things around.

'But we felt we couldn't leave it any longer and needed to make a change to give us the best chance of an uplift and a turnaround in fortunes with the club bottom of the Premier League.

'Paul has been at the club for 12 months and what he achieved in the second half of last season to keep us in the top flight was a tremendous feat.

'I have had an excellent working relationship with Paul and we are all, including the owners, surprised and disappointed it hasn't worked out this season.

'We wish Paul every success in his career going forward.'

Clement had hoped to be given funds by the club's American owners to strengthen the squad in the January transfer window but, after his side collected just 12 points from their opening 18 fixtures, has now been shown the door along with assistants Nigel Gibbs and Karl Halabi.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5201837/Ryan-Giggs-rules-Swansea-job.html
Old 23-12-2017, 04:46 PM   #946
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Van Gaal lebih memilih Angel Di Maria dan Memphis Depay sih

Giggs Pernah Sarankan MU Beli Mbappe dan Jesus, Kenapa Batal?
Doni Wahyudi - detikSport

Jakarta - Saat masih jadi asisten manajer di Manchester United, Ryan Giggs pernah menyarankan manajemen klub membeli Kylian Mbappe dan Gabriel Jesus. Saat itu harga keduanya masih murah.

Giggs menjabat sebagai assisten Louis van Gaal saat merekomendasikan beberapa nama untuk direkrut. Mbappe dan Jesus yang saat itu sudah masuk radar Giggs masih berusia muda namun dinilainya punya potensi besar jadi pemain bintang.

"Saya menyaksikan Gabriel Jesus bermain tiga tahun lalu. Saya melihat Mbappe bermain hampir selama setahun. Saya menyaksikan mereka bersama scout dan itu. Itu keputusan yang mudah (untuk mengontrak mereka)," ucap Giggs dikutip dari Skysports.

Namun masukan dari Giggs ternyata tidak diterima oleh Van Gaal. Giggs malah mengaku sempat berseberang pendapat dengan manajer asal Belanda itu terkait aktivitas transfer The Red Devils.

"Ketika itu saya bilang 'dapatkan mereka'. Harganya mungkin 5 juta poundsterling, atau di sekitar itu. Dapatkan mereka, lalu pinjamkan. Itulah momen di mana perekrutan pemain bisa jadi lebih baik," lanjut Giggs.

MU di era Van Gaal mendatangkan beberapa pemain top dan pemain lain yang dinilai punya potensi untuk terus berkembang. Mereka adalah Angel Di Maria, Memphis Depay, Anthony Martial, Morgan Schneiderlin, dan Radamel Falcao.

Beberapa pembelian MU itu sebenarnya tidak disukai Giggs. Selama 24 tahun bermain dalam seragam MU, Goggs tahu benar pemain yang dibutuhkan skuatnya. Sementara nama-nama yang didatangkan justru tidak sesuai dengan identitas MU.

"Saya tahu pemain Manchester United seperti apa. Sudah ada banyak yang masuk (scouting) tapi tak pernah jadi pemain MU dan pemain yang seharusnya bertahan di MU tapi malah pergi. Saya berbicara tentang Rafael (Da Silva), Danny (Welbeck), dan Jonny Evans - pemain yang sangat Manchester United," paparnya.

Mbappe jadi sensasi di AS Monaco musim lalu dan saat ini memperkuat Paris Saint Germain dengan status pinjam dan opsi permanen senilai 166 juta poundsterling. Sementara Jesus dibeli Manchester City pada awal tahun ini dari Palmeiras dan sudah melesakkan 15 gol di Premier League.
Old 15-01-2018, 12:04 PM   #947
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs to replace Chris Coleman as next Wales manager

* Ryan Giggs will be confirmed as the next Wales manager on Monday
* The Manchester United legend was among four candidates to be interviewed
* Craig Bellamy, Mark Bowen and Osain Roberts were also said to be in the frame

Ryan Giggs will be given the opportunity he has always craved when he is confirmed as the new manager of Wales on Monday.

The Manchester United legend was one of four candidates interviewed last Thursday to succeed Chris Coleman, the others being his former Wales team-mate Craig Bellamy, Mark Bowen — who has just left Stoke — and Osain Roberts, the current assistant manager.

The FA of Wales yesterday revealed that they will announce their new boss today and it is understood that Jonathan Ford, the FAW chief executive, has decided to hand Giggs his first permanent managerial post and charge him with leading the country’s challenge to qualify for Euro 2020.

Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs to replace Chris Coleman as next Wales manager. Giggs will be given the opportunity he has always craved as boss of his national team

No decision has been made over the make-up of Giggs’s backroom staff but the 44-year-old, who was capped 64 times by his country, will be overjoyed that he finally has the chance to move into management, having recently described the Wales post as ‘one of the top jobs’.

The FAW did not want to waste time after conducting the interviews and their ambition was to have the new man in place in time for the draw for the UEFA Nations League, which will be held in Switzerland on January 24.

Giggs has never made any secret of wanting to cut his teeth in management but, other than being interviewed for the Swansea post in October 2016, he has never come close to landing a Premier League position.

Sportsmail reported last June that he wanted the Southampton job but he was never considered.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-5268831/Manchester-United-legend-Ryan-Giggs-Wales-manager.html
Old 16-01-2018, 02:09 AM   #948
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga sukses dalam karir barunya nanti

RYAN GIGGS APPOINTED WALES MANAGER

Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs has been appointed as the new Wales manager.

The former Reds star has agreed a four-year contract to take up his first managerial post since leaving Old Trafford in 2016, following a spell as Louis van Gaal's assistant and also caretaker boss after David Moyes' departure.

"I am so proud to have been given the honour of managing the national team," Giggs told the official Football Association of Wales website.

"The challenges that we have ahead of us with the Nations League and qualification for Euro 2020 excite me a great deal.

"I can't wait to start working with the players as we prepare for those crucial games later in the year."

FAW chief executive Jonathan Ford added: "With his vast amount of experience having played, coached and managed the biggest club in the world, we are confident of a successful future for our national team."

Everybody would like to wish Ryan all the best in his new role.

www.manutd.com
Old 16-01-2018, 02:27 AM   #949
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga Giggs bertahan lama sebagai manajer negaranya serta bisa membawa Wales lolos Piala Dunia 2022
Old 16-01-2018, 11:49 AM   #950
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

New Wales manager Ryan Giggs ready to silence critics who question his commitment to his country: 'The only way to change their mind is to give it your all, which I intend to do'

* Ryan Giggs had to defend his appearance record after becoming Wales manager
* Giggs went nine years of his career without playing in an international friendly
* In his autobiography, he admitted he put his own needs ahead of those of Wales
* But Giggs hit back at critics who questioned his commitment to his country

It is 1,352 days since Ryan Giggs last kicked a football in competition. On Monday, in a castle outside Cardiff, the next chapter of his career finally opened.

Giggs, 44 now, is the new manager of Wales and in many ways that should be a perfect fit. He is his country's most decorated modern sportsman and is following three other former players of his generation into the job.

But unlike Mark Hughes, Gary Speed and Chris Coleman, Giggs begins his tenure — his very first spell in management — with hard questions being asked and eyebrows being raised.

Ryan Giggs had to defend his appearance record after he was named Wales boss on Monday

Giggs won 64 Wales caps but once went nine years without playing an international friendly

Giggs, it should be underlined here, is thoroughly Welsh. We say that to counter the myth that he could have played for England. He couldn't. He played for England Schoolboys all those years ago simply because he went to an English school.

Nevertheless, the former Manchester United forward is viewed sceptically by many of his countrymen largely because of his chequered appearance record for Wales as a player.

Giggs, as he stressed, played 64 times for his country. But, pressured throughout by his club manager Sir Alex Ferguson, Giggs went nine years without playing a single friendly for the national side. In his 2005 autobiography, he admitted that at times he put his own needs ahead of those of Wales.

So this is the issue that colours opinion of him and unfortunately it was this subject that coloured Monday's unveiling at Hensol Castle in the Vale of Glamorgan. What should have been a celebration — we lose far too many of our top players to punditry these days — felt at times a little like an inquisition.

Manchester United legend Giggs was confirmed as the new manager of Wales on Monday

'I expect that people in football have got different opinions and some will support me, some won't,' said Giggs.

'The only way to change their mind is to give it your all, which I intend to do.

'I intend to be successful, I intend to win games and that's all I can do. Everything else is out of my hands.

'The people who have got an opinion of me not giving my all, I can promise you that I did when I played for Wales and I'll continue to do that as Welsh manager.

'I am not on social media and this is one of the reasons why.'

Few people in football can do phlegmatic quite like Giggs and he needed a little of that on Monday. There was also a glint in those usually deadpan brown eyes at times.

You don't play for United for two decades without a few people being unkind to you occasionally and it was clear that he knew what was coming when he arrived in a dark blue suit and matching tie.

'If I win, these questions will not come up any more,' he said and that is pretty much the size of it.

Giggs will indeed have to hit the ground running. There will be, it seems, no honeymoon period. His first game is a friendly in China in March — good luck with securing Gareth Bale's release from Real Madrid for that one — and beyond that the serious business of qualifying for the 2020 European Championship.

Coleman set the bar high by taking Wales to the last four of Euro 2016 and Giggs believes qualifying for the next one and indeed the 2022 World Cup finals to be a minimum requirement for him.

It could be that he recruits his former United team-mate Paul Scholes to help him and Giggs said that he will be happy to hit the road — as Coleman did — to win hearts and minds of supporters at meetings across Wales.

Responding to questions about his commitment on Monday, a defiant Giggs told reporters at Hensol Castle: 'The only way to change their mind is to give it your all, which I intend to'. He replaces Chris Coleman, who resigned in 2017 and has since taken charge of Sunderland

Certainly, it is hard not to wish him well. Giggs admitted that he found it hard when his playing career ended as a substitute in a United game against Hull City in May 2014. Initially, there was a need for a psychologist to help him through.

'I'd gone from school straight into Manchester United and done the same thing for years and then suddenly I was starting a new chapter where some of my days I wouldn't be doing anything at all,' he revealed.

'I sought someone's help regarding that and it was just about managing your week and your day. It was important.'

Giggs never played in a major finals for Wales. He came close to qualifying for the 1994 World Cup and also Euro 2004 in Portugal. On both occasions, Wales were denied in games they had to win.

So that is a motivation, too, for a man encouraged by Ferguson to take this challenge on.

'Yeah, we spoke over the weekend,' he smiled. 'It was a short chat like it often is with Sir Alex but he said his phone is always on if I need anything.'

Giggs has never really acknowledged the pressure placed on him by Ferguson to ration his trips away with Wales during his peak years. From his generation, loyalty to the Old Trafford patriarch remains absolute.

Nevertheless, on the BBC in Wales his former United team-mate Clayton Blackmore told a revealing tale.

'Ryan didn't have much choice,' said Blackmore. 'I was there when Sir Alex told me and Mark Hughes, "You two can go, but Ryan's not going. We've got to look after him".'

Maybe it was with this in mind that Giggs conceded that he felt criticism of his attendance record was a 'bit unfair' and from the outside it does look and feel a little like that. It also, it must be said, no longer feels terribly relevant.

Giggs dealt with the issue with grace and equanimity but it remains to be seen if he keeps that up over the coming years. Every time Giggs tries to secure the availability of a player for his squad, history will be there to be revisited.

In Wales they say Giggs was always 'respected but never revered'. How strange the football world can be. Results, as always, will eventually settle the debate one way or the other.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5272563/Ryan-Giggs-hits-commitment-Wales-questioned.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 242
#Sandy, 4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, ad1sn, adefebsa, adie fergie, adittelor, airsukma, akhu93, Alam Belitung, aldo_twinz, aldyroAVR, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, Amelldegea, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, Anugerah Agung, Ardiey11, arif meteor, arthaphore, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, asyahdul, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, babol cantona, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, Brian Agni, capt_gunts, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cimpluy kusut, clsenz, cyan91, cynta, d10neladitya, dannyboy, danygiggsy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, delongedee, DenisRadiansyah, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, Dhie_Cantona07, dj_lindra, dspakpahan, dudut, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, ekoozzy, endhy_cantona, eqhy, ericsuryadi, erin, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, FauCAN7ONA, Febribule, febza, fercuy, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikrirf, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, hexasatani, hombreng, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, id4y, Ingang Julian, Ip2ank_utd, ipay, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, JickyVay, jifortin, jodie_1704, Jodirama, Juni HW, kahfi, Kakay Tanjung, karneva_gilang, khazuhiro, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kocomotoo, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Linda Kria Nurdiana KRSJD, littlebig, Lucky_Cantona007, Lukman, lutviarfiansyah, m taufiq hidayat, mahersal123, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MkzArdhy, mochies5, moehfar, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, NadaDaniela, nanando, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nobitanta, normansyahrizal, Novaldi budi s, novanprihasa, octus, okto_reddevil, oldark, Ole_Solskjær, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, paiman, penk22_, penx jones, petetdidi, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, rahmatedi, Rean, red, RedRob, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, Revin Agantu, reynaldjhonson, rgnar, rifkyhab, Rijat, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rissa14, rizluq, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, saka7, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, sw19bear, Syarifeghy, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, toge, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucky vidic, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, VaDLi, vanjisung, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, VitoRz, vivasoilsolid, v_ree_a, wahyou91, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, wickham, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, wowfajar, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, zayzee, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan