United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 16-01-2018, 11:55 AM   #951
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ryan Joseph Giggs

Ryan Giggs could approach former Man United team-mate Paul Scholes as new Wales manager looks to build a coaching staff with the 'right dynamic'

* Ryan Giggs is weighing up an offer to make Paul Scholes part of his Wales staff
* The new Wales boss wants to have the 'right dynamic' on the coaching set-up
* Scholes assisted Giggs during his brief stint as Man United caretaker in 2014

Ryan Giggs is weighing up an approach to make Paul Scholes a part of his Wales backroom staff.

The new manager will turn attentions to assembling his support team having been unveiled on Monday.

Giggs wants to have the 'right dynamic' on the coaching set-up to create the best training environment for success.

The 44-year-old would like assistance from Welsh staff but did not rule out Scholes when a reunion with his former Manchester United teammate was proposed.

Scholes, who was involved in talks over the Oldham job in October, is currently a BT Sport pundit and helps with coaching sessions at Salford City.

'It will be a balance of Welsh and potentially non-Welsh as well,' said Giggs of his backroom team. 'I am not giving names, but they have to be right for the job.

Ryan Giggs (left) is weighing up an approach to make Paul Scholes part of his Wales staff. New Wales boss Giggs has said he wants to have the 'right dynamic' on the coaching set-up

'They have to be someone who is going to contribute to the success of the Welsh national team. That is my main focus.

'You have to have the right dynamic around the team. You don't want to be managing your coaching staff, you have enough on managing your team. You have to have trust, but someone who will bring a lot to the team.

'It's something I need to think about sooner rather than later. But I do have a few ideas and, whoever it will be, like me they will give their all for it. Experience would be good, but it has to be the right man for the job.'

Giggs said he would hold talks with Osian Roberts, the Welsh FA's technical director who was an assistant under Chris Coleman and also interviewed for the main job.

'There's a conversation to be had,' Giggs said. 'What Osian has done for Welsh football — and will continue to do in his technical director role — is great. I know him, I know how he feels about Welsh football and the passion he has.'

Giggs said his glittering playing career, including 13 Premier League titles, was a gift and a curse when applying for club jobs since he left United in 2016.

'It opens doors, but so many times it's been said that if you've had a good career as a player it doesn't necessarily mean you'll be a good manager,' he said.

'I will do exactly what I did as a player, be professional, work hard, be organised.

'It is probably the proudest moment of my life to lead my country. We haven't been at a World Cup since 1958, I want to be there and I believe we can do it with this group of players.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5272431/Ryan-Giggs-offer-Paul-Scholes-job-Wales-set-up.html
Old 17-01-2018, 12:42 PM   #952
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I should be the happiest dad in the world but I'm still ashamed of him': New Wales manager Ryan Giggs' father can't say his son's name after affair with brother's wife

* Ryan Giggs was announced as Wales manager on a four-year deal on Monday
* Giggs' father says he is ashamed of him after an affair with his sister-in-law
* Danny Wilson says the Manchester United hero has never apologised

Ryan Giggs' father says he is 'ashamed' of his son, who he says stabbed brother Rhodri in the back after having an affair with his wife, Natasha, and not apologising.

Speaking after Giggs was appointed as Wales manager on a a four-year contract, Danny Wilson told The Sun: 'I should be the proudest dad in the world, as happy as a lark by what he's achieved - but I am ashamed of him.

'I can't even bring myself to use his name - I refer to him as the ex-footballer.'

Ryan Giggs' father says he is ashamed of his son and cant bring himself to say his name. Giggs' dad says he has not said sorry to brother Rhodri for an affair with his wife. Natasha Giggs said she aborted Ryan's baby shortly before marrying brother Rhodri

News of Giggs' affair with his sister-in-law emerged in 2011, after it emerged the Manchester United hero had also had an affair with former Big Brother contestant Imogen Thomas.

He paid £150,000 for a gagging order over his tryst with Thomas but was eventually exposed in parliament by then Liberal Democrat MP John Hemming, who used parliamentary privilege to break the court order.

Natasha Giggs also claimed she aborted the Giggs' baby shortly before she married his brother Rhodri.

Giggs finally divorced his own wife, Stacey, last November after finally splitting in 2014.

But father Wilson says his son, 44, has shown no remorse for the pain his actions have caused to his family.

'As the eldest he should have been watching his brother's back - not stabbing him in it.

'He cheated in the worst possible way and is not man enough to apologise for it.'

Rhodri gave his version of events in an appearance on This Morning in 2015.

'Ryan denied it,' Rhodri said. 'It was bizarre, all kind of emotions. Numbness, shock and disbelief. I said to him I had texts and pictures and that was when he admitted it. He said "it was about sex, nothing more, nothing less."

'I just felt sorry for him. He had a nice wife, nice children, nice home, nice life. He obviously wasn't happy with it.'

After being unveiled as Wales boss on Monday, Giggs dismissed scrutiny over his own international record as 'unfair'.

Giggs was regularly criticised for withdrawing from Wales squads - particularly for friendly matches - during a career where he played 64 times for his country.

Giggs' father, Danny Wilson, says he feels no pride for his son becoming Wales manager

Giggs said: 'I think it is a bit unfair, but football is about opinions.

'The people who have got an opinion of me not giving my all, I can promise you that I did when I played for Wales and I'll continue to do that as Welsh manager.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-5274195/Ryan-Giggs-father-says-ashamed-son.html
Old 19-01-2018, 08:53 AM   #953
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ryan Giggs faces eight-month wait for home debut as Wales manager... because of the Stereophonics and a monster truck rally in Cardiff

* Ryan Giggs faces wait until September for a Cardiff homecoming as Wales boss
* A concert by Stereophonics means Wales look unable to play at home in June
* Principality Stadium is off limits due to Ed Sheeran gigs and monster truck event

Ryan Giggs faces the prospect of having to wait until September before enjoying a Cardiff homecoming, due to a summer concert by the Stereophonics.

Wales look unable to play at home during the June international break because Cardiff City Stadium is booked up by the rock band, while the Principality Stadium also appears off limits due to a series of Ed Sheeran gigs and a monster truck event.

It means Giggs is set to only make his bow as an international manager in Wales when the Nations League begins in the autumn, eight months from now.

Ryan Giggs faces the prospect of having to wait until September before a Cardiff homecoming

A concert by Stereophonics means Wales look unable to play at home during June fixtures

His first matches will take place in the Far East in March, when Wales travel to Nanning for the China Cup, a friendly competition involving the host nation, Uruguay and Czech Republic.

It had been thought Wales would play at least one pre-World Cup friendly in Cardiff this summer, but the Stereophonics show on June 9 rules out the side's usual home venue.

Dates at the Principality Stadium also appear impossible as Sheeran is playing between June 21-24, with the set-up needed to begin days sooner, while there is a Monster Jam event on May 19, which will leave the pitch needing repair.

The Principality Stadium appears off limits due to Ed Sheeran gigs and a monster truck event. It means Giggs will make his bow in Wales for the Nations League, which starts in eight months

It is understood Wales have accepted that trying to schedule a home fixture will be too difficult.

A game at Swansea's Liberty Stadium is not thought to be on the agenda. It seems likely that Wales will go on the road to provide a test for teams qualified for Russia 2018.

Giggs, who impressed on his unveiling at Hensol Castle on Monday, is eager to start his tenure in earnest as soon as possible. He will fly out to Switzerland with a Welsh FA delegation for the Nations League draw on January 24.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5285803/Ryan-Giggs-faces-long-wait-home-debut-Wales-manager.html
Old 23-01-2018, 09:03 AM   #954
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ryan Giggs to finalise Wales coaching staff soon with Manchester United icon Paul Scholes under consideration

* Ryan Giggs wants his new Wales coaching team in place by the start of February
* He has already held preliminary discussions with potential backroom members
* Paul Scholes, Mike Phelan and Nicky Butt have all been linked with various posts

Ryan Giggs aims to finalise his Wales coaching staff by the start of next month.

The new Wales manager will fly out to Switzerland on Tuesday for the UEFA Nations League draw, which takes place in Lausanne on Wednesday.

Giggs has held preliminary discussions with potential backroom members and ideally wants to announce appointments in the next fortnight.

Wales manager Ryan Giggs wants his backroom team in place before the start of next month

Paul Scholes is under consideration, while Mike Phelan, Manchester United No 2 under Sir Alex Ferguson, and Nicky Butt, currently United’s academy head, have also been linked.

Giggs has held talks with Osian Roberts, who said there are ‘no sticking points’ between them. Roberts is the Welsh FA's technical director and assisted Chris Coleman.

‘We're continuing to have dialogue and we'll see what happens as we continue to discuss things,’ Roberts told the BBC.

‘The important thing is that Ryan has 100 per cent commitment and trust from the staff that he has working for him. He must feel that as a manager.’

His former Manchester United team-mate Paul Scholes (right) is under consideration

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5299661/Ryan-Giggs-finalise-Wales-coaching-staff-February.html
Old 07-02-2018, 06:22 PM   #955
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Manchester United great Ryan Giggs claims Jose Mourinho needs one change to win the title

Man Utd legend Ryan Giggs believes Jose Mourinho is close to delivering his first title at Old Trafford.

Ryan Giggs claims Jose Mourinho needs to be more creative to overtake his long-time rival Pep Guardiola.

Manchester United manager Mourinho has had to watch on as City have stormed to a 13-point lead at the top of the Premier League.
With the title all-but certain to head to the Etihad this season, he is already plotting next year’s challenge - with the January signing of Alexis Sanchez key to that.

Giggs believes United now have an attack to compare with City’s - but insists it is Mourinho’s lack of midfield creativity that is costing them.

“Manchester United’s attacking players are, without a shadow of a doubt, capable of winning the Premier League next season,” said Old Trafford legend Giggs. “They’ve got pace, guile, goals, experience and make up a really top forward line.

“I would say the forward line is as good as Manchester City’s, but the difference is the way of playing, with Kevin De Bruyne and David Silva behind consistently finding the front three for City.

“United have Paul Pogba who could potentially be as good as them, but then Nemanja Matic is more defensive, so it is just that creative area where City have got the upper hand.”

Mourinho is determined to add at least one midfielder to his squad in the summer - with Bayern Munich’s Arturo Vidal under consideration.
Giggs believes United need to alter their system to ensure they get the best out of club record signing Pogba.

He told Sky Sports: “One of the best games Pogba had was the Everton game (a 2-0 win in January 1), when he was on the left of Matic - in a similar position to the one he played at Juventus - and Ander Herrera was on the right.

“I think that position where he’s on the left of a midfield three is where he’s at his best. He’s a brilliant crosser of the ball and I don’t think he’s as effective when he’s having to do more defensive work in central areas.

“I would like to see him in a 4-3-3 with Matic sitting, Herrera to the right and Pogba to the left, with a selection of the front three thriving off more creativity behind them.”

Giggs’ comments echo Wayne Rooney’s own thoughts on how United need to maximise Pogba’s influence.

“For me Pogba is a classic box to box player, he can do a bit of everything really well,” Rooney told Monday Night Football. “If he has that freedom where he doesn’t have to think about defending then he can cause mayhem for teams, he’s so talented.

“At Juventus he had (Andrea) Pirlo alongside him and I think with Nemanja Matic and one other it will suit him better in a three.”

Old 22-03-2018, 06:18 AM   #956
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga debut Giggs sebagai manajer Wales berbuah manis dengan kemenangan

Gugupnya Giggs Menatap Debut sebagai Manajer Wales
Rifqi Ardita Widianto - detikSport

Guangxi - Ryan Giggs akan menjalani debutnya sebagai manajer Wales di laga melawan China. Bahkan saat masih jadi pemain, Giggs tak pernah segugup ini.

Giggs menjabat sebagai manajer Wales sejak 15 Januari lalu, menggantikan Chris Coleman. Kini pemain legendaris Manchester United tersebut akan menjalani debut sebagai manajer Wales, saat menghadapi China pada ajang China Cup di Guangxi Sports Center Stadium, Kamis (22/3/2018) malam WIB.

Sebenarnya Giggs sudah punya sedikit pengalaman menjadi manajer, kala menjadi manajer interim MU di akhir musim 2013/2014. Dia memimpin 'Setan Merah' melalui empat laga, dengan hasil dua kemenangan, sekali imbang, dan sekali kalah.

Giggs juga sempat menjadi asisten manajer di era Louis van Gaal, namun pergi setelah Jose Mourinho datang ke MU. Meski punya pengalaman-pengalaman itu, Giggs mengaku amat gugup menatap debutnya.

"Saya akan jauh lebih gugup ketimbang saat masih jadi pemain. Saya tak pernah benar-benar gugup sebagai seorang pemain, tapi masuk ke manajemen itu benar-benar berbeda. Karena ada begitu banyak hal untuk dipikirkan," katanya dikutip Sky Sports.

"Sebagai pemain, Anda cukup egois dan memastikan bahwa Anda melakukan tugas Anda di dalam tim. Tapi sebagai manajer, Anda selalu berpikir 'Apakah Anda melupakan sesuatu? Apa lagi yang bisa ditingkatkan?'."

"Jadi ini soal mempersiapkan tim sebaik mungkin dengan staf, lalu mengevaluasi apa yang bisa dilakukan dengan lebih baik dan apa yang sudah berjalan baik. Benar-benar berbeda dari saat jadi pemain," imbuh pria 44 tahun ini.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2018, 10:42 PM   #957
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Selamat untuk Giggs yang mengawali debutnya sebagai pelatih timnas Wales dengan meraih skor kemenangan telak 6-0 atas China. Semoga kedepannya bisa membawa Wales lolos Piala Dunia 2022
Old 18-05-2018, 04:40 PM   #958
Andi Istiabudi
manager

GIGGS NAMES FIVE PLAYERS TO WATCH

Manchester United great and four-time FA Cup winner Ryan Giggs believes Saturday’s final against Chelsea at Wembley will be “won and lost by the special players” in the forward positions.

The Welshman – who has winners’ medals from 1994, 1996, 1999 and 2004 – has identified Eden Hazard and Willian as the men to stop from a Blues perspective, while also highlighting Marcus Rashford, Alexis Sanchez and Romelu Lukaku as the Reds who can make a difference.

Giggs offered his views on the final while speaking exclusively to us at Dunham Forest Golf Course earlier this week, when he gathered together a reunion of United greats to raise money for charity.

“It is an important day because coming second in the Premier League and winning the FA Cup is a successful season,” Giggsy told MUTV’s Mark Sullivan.

“You always want to end the season with a trophy because it gives you a good feeling over the summer and you can't wait to get back for next year.

“It is important and Manchester United is all about winning trophies. Once you get to cup finals, a club like Manchester United is under pressure to win it. But it won't be easy because Chelsea are in the same boat. Their season will be defined by the result.

“I think it is a 50/50 game because these are two teams with special players who can win it for them in a moment,” Ryan continued.

“There are also two very good managers so it's really 50/50. It's about who turns up on the day. It will define the two clubs' seasons so there is a lot of pressure on the game.

“If you can keep Eden Hazard quiet then I always think you have a great chance against Chelsea. Of course, Willian is a special player as well, so if you can keep both them quiet then you have a chance.

“United have some special players as well. Marcus Rashford scored at the weekend, Alexis Sanchez is coming into form and starting to look good, and we're hoping Romelu Lukaku can make the final. It will be won and lost with the special players. Those forwards can make the difference.”

www.manutd.com
Old 04-06-2018, 06:30 AM   #959
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Giggs: Pemain MU Harus Bisa Bikin Fans Senang
Randy Prasatya - detikSport

Shanghai - Ryan Giggs meminta para pemain Manchester United untuk bisa menyenangkan fans yang hadir ke stadion. Hal itulah yang selalu dia lakukan saat masih jadi pemain.

MU berhasil finis di posisi kedua dalam klasemen Premier League. Namun, mereka kerap mendapat kritikan lantaran gaya bermain yang tak menghibur.

Giggs pun membandingkan dengan apa yang dia lakukan saat masih menjadi pemain MU. Pria 44 tahun itu mengaku terus berusaha membuat para fans terus berdiri dengan permainan yang menarik.

Menurut Giggs, Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, dan Paul Pogba harus bisa melakukannya, seperti apa yang dia lakukan saat masih menjadi pemain.

"Pertama-tama, saya adalah fans Manchester United. Saya dulu memanjat pagar ketika saya berusia tujuh, delapan tahun, naik bus ke pertandingan di Old Trafford," kata Giggs seperti dikutip dari ESPN.

"Saya ingat betul, saya biasanya pergi ke Old Trafford dan kemudian, berlalu begitu cepat ke (usia) 17, 18, saya bermain untuk tim utama. Saya mengerti bagaimana klub bekerja, apa yang diinginkan fans, karena saya adalah fans," sambungnya.

"Saya juga seorang pemain yang ingin membangkitkan semangat penonton, untuk membuat para fans berdiri. Saya ingin melihat pemain yang menarik. Saya ingin melihat Rashford, saya ingin melihat Martial, saya ingin melihat Pogba mencoba berbagai hal. Itulah yang Saya coba lakukan ketika saya bermain," tegasnya.
Old 19-06-2018, 11:19 PM   #960
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Giggs Ikut Senang Kalau Gareth Bale Gabung MU
Redzi Arya Pratama - detikSport

Jakarta - Gareth Bale ramai dikabarkan akan gabung Manchester United di bursa transfer musim panas ini. Ryan Giggs akan ikut senang jika itu benar terjadi.

Sejak bergabung dengan Madrid, Bale sudah meraih segala hal yang diimpikan pemain sepakbola. Ia empat kali meraih gelar Liga Champions dalam lima tahun terakhir, pun sudah merasakan trofi La Liga.

Musim 2017-2018 berjalan tak mulus untuk Bale. Ia dibekap cedera dan kerap dicadangkan oleh Zinedine Zidane. Setelah menjadi pahlawan di final Liga Champions pun, ia mengatakan akan memikirkan masa depannya karena ingin tampil reguler.

Hal tersebut membuat rumor-rumor tentang kemungkinan Bale pergi bergaung. Manchester United menjadi tim yang terus dihubungkan dengannya.

Giggs, pelatih Timnas Wales yang juga legenda MU, menyebut Bale punya kualitas untuk menaikkan level MU. Dia akan ikut senang kalau Bale bergabung dengan Setan Merah.

"Saya akan menjadi fan MU yang bahagia (jika Bale bergabung). Itu sudah pasti. Saya pikir dia adalah (tipe) pemain MU. Saya pikir fans akan mencintainya," ujarnya dilansir Express.

"Fans akan sangat memujanya. Tapi sekali lagi seperti yang saya bilang, dia berada di klub yang memenangi tiga trofi Liga Champions. Mengapa dia harus pergi?" tambah Giggs.

Meski dirumorkan akan pergi, Bale sebenarnya masih terikat kontrak panjang dengan Madrid sampai 2022.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 242
#Sandy, 4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, ad1sn, adefebsa, adie fergie, adittelor, airsukma, akhu93, Alam Belitung, aldo_twinz, aldyroAVR, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, Amelldegea, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, Anugerah Agung, Ardiey11, arif meteor, arthaphore, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, asyahdul, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, babol cantona, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, Brian Agni, capt_gunts, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cimpluy kusut, clsenz, cyan91, cynta, d10neladitya, dannyboy, danygiggsy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, delongedee, DenisRadiansyah, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, Dhie_Cantona07, dj_lindra, dspakpahan, dudut, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, ekoozzy, endhy_cantona, eqhy, ericsuryadi, erin, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, FauCAN7ONA, Febribule, febza, fercuy, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikrirf, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, hexasatani, hombreng, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, id4y, Ingang Julian, Ip2ank_utd, ipay, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, JickyVay, jifortin, jodie_1704, Jodirama, Juni HW, kahfi, Kakay Tanjung, karneva_gilang, khazuhiro, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kocomotoo, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Linda Kria Nurdiana KRSJD, littlebig, Lucky_Cantona007, Lukman, lutviarfiansyah, m taufiq hidayat, mahersal123, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MkzArdhy, mochies5, moehfar, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, NadaDaniela, nanando, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nobitanta, normansyahrizal, Novaldi budi s, novanprihasa, octus, okto_reddevil, oldark, Ole_Solskjær, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, paiman, penk22_, penx jones, petetdidi, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, rahmatedi, Rean, red, RedRob, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, Revin Agantu, reynaldjhonson, rgnar, rifkyhab, Rijat, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rissa14, rizluq, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, saka7, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, sw19bear, Syarifeghy, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, toge, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucky vidic, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, VaDLi, vanjisung, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, VitoRz, vivasoilsolid, v_ree_a, wahyou91, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, wickham, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, wowfajar, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, zayzee, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan