United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 06-08-2019, 09:24 AM   #3741
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wayne Mark Rooney

Wayne Rooney on brink of dramatic Derby switch in player-coach role... and move back to England could be announced TODAY

* Wayne Rooney could return to English football as Derby County player-coach
* Former England and Man United captain has been in talks with the Rams
* The 33-year-old striker has been playing for MLS side DC United since 2018

Wayne Rooney is poised for an astonishing return to English football as a player-coach with Derby County.

The forward is 13 months into a three-year contract with DC United in Major League Soccer but he flew to England on Monday night and is expected to finalise a move to Pride Park on Tuesday.

Rooney has immersed himself in US life but has been planning for many months how to make the next step in his career by moving into management.

He is contracted to DC United until next year but is keen to push through a move after his agent, Paul Stretford, held preliminary talks with Derby owner Mel Morris.

There were suggestions that he could move back in January but Sportsmail understands he may now cancel his contract with DC United and move before the close of the summer window.

The 33-year-old was impressed by the opportunity Frank Lampard received at Derby last season and is interested in a player-coach role at last season’s Championship play-off finalists.

Wayne Rooney is in talks over a player-coach role at Championship club Derby County. Derby County owner Mel Morris has held talks with Rooney over the player-coach role

Derby began their campaign last night with a 2-1 win at Huddersfield and manager Phillip Cocu was asked about Rooney after the match.

‘At the moment I can’t say anything. We are working on completing the team and we said it was not complete yet,’ said the former Barcelona player.

‘It’s true we’re working to get the team done but I can’t say anything about names before things are done.

'There are a few more days, hopefully something more can happen.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7323605/Wayne-Rooney-talks-Derby-County-role-player-coach.html
ngikutin jejak Kompany nih, jadi player-coach, dan akan mengikuti jejak Giggs, Ole, mudah2an suatu hari nanti bisa melatih United
Old 07-08-2019, 09:37 AM   #3742
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Wayne Rooney signs 18-month Derby contract as player-coach worth £100,000-a-week and is handed No 32 shirt after club land 'record-breaking' sponsorship deal with online betting firm 32Red

* Derby insist their deal to bring in Wayne Rooney from DC United isn't a gamble
* Rooney has agreed a £100,000 a week deal that is partly funded by 32Red
* Forward will join in January and will be a player coach for Phillip Cocu's side

Wayne Rooney will become the highest earning player in the Championship after agreeing a £100,000 a week deal with Derby County, funded in part by a record sponsorship deal with betting company 32Red.

England's all-time record goalscorer confirmed he will leave current club DC United in January and take the first steps towards a future career in management by becoming player coach under manager Phillip Cocu on an 18-month contract with the option of a further year.

It is a remarkable coup for Derby, particularly owner Mel Morris who was at pains to point out how Rooney's arrival would project his club's brand globally and open up commercial opportunities.

Derby insist that they aren't taking a gamble with the signing of Wayne Rooney

Rooney shakes the hand of the Derby chairman Mel Morris after completing his move

Derby revealed their new signing - funded by 32Red - after reaching an agreement on Tuesday

Such impact was immediate as, against a backdrop of questions about their ability to comply with financial fair play, Morris confirmed a lucrative new deal struck by club sponsors 32Red.

The club confirmed Rooney will be given the No 32 shirt when he arrives in the New Year.

'It's incredible. I can't imagine what this is going to do for ticket sales, even away games,' enthused Morris.

'This is clearly an exciting signing for us and Wayne's presence will further enhance the club's standing and its ability to perform both on and off the pitch.

'On the back of Wayne joining the club, we have just been offered a record-breaking sponsorship deal with our principal shirt sponsor 32Red.'

Rooney will be the Championship's highest-paid player as he is set to earn £100,000 a week. Derby owner Mel Morris believes Rooney's arrival will be hugely beneficial for ticket sales

Rooney has a basic annual salary of £2.8million in the US and commercial revenue is understood to boost his earnings closer to £8m.

Yet the father of four's decision to return was not motivated by money with his young family yearning to return to the UK.

'There were a few factors. Family is everything to us and we make this change to be closer to the ones we love back in England,' admitted the 33-year-old who was given leave of absence by DC United coach Ben Olsen only last month to be with his family 'for a mental and physical break'.

'We've got four young boys and certainly for my oldest it is a crucial time in his schooling. It was important for me to look at that.'

Sensing he was open to curtailing his time in Washington, Derby had sent chief executive Stephen Pearce to the US to discuss a deal last week.

'The starting point was that we understood Wayne was keen to return to the UK, and of course we had a look at the situation to see if we could do something on the back of that,' said Morris.

Derby boss Phillip Cocu heralded the arrival of 'extremely talented' Rooney at the club. Rooney is relishing the opportunity to learn from Derby boss Phillip Cocu and his staff

'I think the key thing is the conversation he had with [manager] Phillip Cocu was absolutely critical to the interest Wayne has.'

Rooney's initial focus is to finish the MLS season with DC before hoping to end his playing career with a flourish at Pride Park. 'It would be disrespectful if I didn't finish the season with them (DC),' he said. 'That was always the plan. They have been fantastic with me.

'There were other clubs interested but I made my decision and I wasn't going to go back on it. Derby are a club with great ambitions.

'It wasn't just about coming home. The opportunity to come back to England and play, but also to take up a coaching role and work with Phillip, was too good to turn down.

'Firstly, I'm a player and feel I have a lot of quality to bring to the squad. But, secondly, I want to learn from Phillip and his staff to gain experience for when I take the next step.'

Always a keen student of influential figures such as Sir Alex Ferguson and Louis van Gaal, Rooney will gain a little help from the FA who intend to fly out to Washington next week and help fast-track him through his coaching badges so he is qualified by January.

'I started doing my coaching badges a few years ago now,' he said. 'But through my children I couldn't always find time to fit them in. The FA are flying out next Monday to continue them and, when I'm back in England, I'll have more time to fulfill the requirements. I will have them.'

Rooney had earlier arrived at Heathrow from Washington at 7am on Tuesday morning, before being driven to Derby's Moor Farm training ground where he arrived through a back entrance just before midday to finalise terms on his deal.

He will return to Washington on Wednesday ahead of training on Thursday in preparation for DC United's game with LA Galaxy on Sunday.

'I said before I love football. It's what I know. It's something which I want to do and if my body is still ready and able to do that then I will continue to do so.

'I always remember Alex Ferguson saying, "the hardest thing to do in life is to work hard", that's true, no matter what you do. The most difficult thing to do is to stay motivated and work hard. If you can do that it's a great quality to have.'

Asked if they felt let down by Rooney curtailing his stay with DC, where he has two years remaining on contract, head coach Olsen said: 'There is no ill will toward Wayne from the club. It's just a situation that he has decided is best for [him] and his family. It's that simple to me.'

DC are now understood to be exploring the possibility of Arsenal's Mesut Ozil joining them next year.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7328989/Derby-insist-Wayne-Rooney-deal-isnt-gamble-forward-agrees-100-000-week-deal.html
Old 07-08-2019, 07:46 PM   #3743
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Jadi ingat peran Ruud Gullit dulu di Chelsea
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 12:49 AM   #3744
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Nah Lho! Wayne Rooney Terekam Kamera Masuk Hotel Bersama Wanita Misterius
Doni Wahyudi - detikSport

Jakarta - Wayne Rooney kembali diterpa isu tak sedap. Beredar gambar dia memasuki hotel bersama seorang wanita misterius yang dipastikan bukan sang istri.

Rooney bersama beberapa rekannya dari DC United menghabiskan malam bersama pada Sabtu akhir pekan lalu. Disebutkan kalau mantan pemain Manchester United itu mendatangi setidaknya dua klub berbeda.

Berpesta bersama beberapa rekannya, Rooney juga kedapatan bercakap-cakap dengan seorang wanita. Beberapa foto yang beredar memperlihatkan Rooney berbincang akrab dengan wanita tersebut di tengah pesta. Tak cuma berbicara, keduanya juga menunjukkan keintiman.

Dari pesta tersebut, disebutkan Rooney dan sang wanita itu masuk hotel pada pukul 05.30 pagi. Demikian dikutip dari The Sun.

"Wayne tertawa dan bercanda dengan wanita itu, yang terlihat menarik dan punya tato di lengannya. Mereka menunggu sebentar lalu masuk lift bersama-sama. Mereka berdua terlihat masih segar meski sudah melewati malam," ucap seorang saksi mata.

Rooney meninggalkan hotel beberapa jam kemudian, atau pada Minggu pagi waktu setempat. Mantan pemain Manchester United itu keluar hotel menggunakan pakaian latihan DC United dan sempat melayani beberapa fans yang meminta tanda tangannya.

Rooney saat ini berstatus menikah. Sejak tahun 2008 dia membangun rumah tangga dengan Coleen Mary McLoughlin dan kini sudah memiliki empat orang anak.
Old 15-09-2019, 11:14 AM   #3745
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Rooney Prediksi 2-3 Tahun Lagi Kane Lewati Rekor Golnya di Timnas
Rifqi Ardita Widianto - detikSport

Jakarta - Wayne Rooney saat ini memegang rekor pencetak gol terbanyak di tim nasional Inggris. Ia memprediksi usia rekor itu tak akan terlalu panjang.

Rooney mencatatkan 53 gol dari 120 penampilan bersama timnas Inggris di periode 2003-2018. Ia menutup karier internasionalnya dengan torehan empat gol lebih banyak dari legenda Inggris, Bobby Charlton.

Di daftar pencetak gol timnas Inggris saat ini, Harry Kane adalah pemain terdekat dan paling memungkinkan untuk mengejar Rooney. Penyerang Tottenham Hotspur itu saat ini sudah mencetak 26 gol dari 41 pertandingan.

"Saya tak pernah mengecilkan gol-gol, saya suka mencetak gol. Saat saya mendapatkan 35 gol buat Inggris, saya bisa merasakan rekornya mendekat," ungkap Rooney, seperti dikutip Sky Sports.

"Saya rasa itu tak akan bertahan hingga 50 tahun seperti punya Bobby Charlton. Saya rasa Harry Kane, kemungkinan dua atau tiga tahun akan (memecahkannya). Dia adalah pencetak gol yang fantastis dan catatannya untuk Inggris itu fantastis."

"Ketika saya mendapatkan rekor dan kembali untuk pertandingan terakhir saya, saya bilang akan jadi sebuah kehormatan buat saya untuk menghadiahkannya, seperti Bobby Charlton menghadiahi saya, sepatu emas. Saya yakin itu tak akan lama lagi," tandas pria yang akan memperkuat Derby County per Januari 2020 ini.
Old 15-09-2019, 11:23 AM   #3746
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Rooney: Dengan Guardiola, Timnas Inggris Generasiku Bakal Babat Habis Gelar
Rifqi Ardita Widianto - detikSport

Jakarta - Wayne Rooney menyebut tim nasional Inggris generasinya punya komposisi pemain terbaik. Sebut saja Rio Ferdinand, John Terry, Steven Gerrard, dan Frank Lampard.

Inggris belum memenangi gelar apapun lagi di turnamen mayor sejak Piala Dunia 1966. Di Piala Dunia, prestasi terbaik mereka sejauh ini adalah finis keempat di tahun 1990 dan 2018 lalu.

Di Piala Eropa, jangankan juara. Raihan tempat ketiga di tahun 1968 belum berhasil diulangi hingga saat ini.

Rooney percaya secara komposisi skuat, timnas Inggris generasi emas, yakni sekitar 10 tahun lalu, adalah yang terbaik. Ada pemain-pemain juara, dengan pengalaman dan kualitas teknik tinggi di tim.

Ia pun membayangkan andai Pep Guardiola duduk di kursi manajer, Inggris saat itu bakal sudah memenangi banyak hal.

"Saya menyaksikan Inggris dengan antusiasme dan kebahagiaan ketika mereka tengah menang. Anda lihat tim kami 10 tahun lalu dan tak diragukan lagi kami punya grup pemain terbaik di dunia sepakbola," kata Rooney dikutip Sky Sports.

"Rio Ferdinand, John Terry, Ashley Cole, (Steven) Gerrard, (Paul) Scholes, (Frank) Lampard, (David) Beckham, saya sendiri, Michael Owen, tim kami saat itu...Kalau kami punya Guardiola dengan grup pemain semacam itu, kami bakal sudah memenangi segalanya. Tidak diragukan lagi," imbuhnya.
Old 22-10-2019, 09:53 AM   #3747
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Derby to ‘give Wayne Rooney strict regime’ to make sure he is ready for Championship action in January

* Wayne Rooney will have a strict fitness regime before he plays for Derby County
* The England legend will officially join the Rams as a player-coach in January
* Rooney has left DC United after a successful two years at the American club
* The striker is set to become the highest paid player in the Championship

Wayne Rooney will be ordered to complete a full pre-season before he can play for Derby County in January.

The Manchester United and England legend will join Derby County as a player-coach in January, but the club will make him follow a 'strict' pre-season regime before he will be allowed to play for the East Midlands club, according to the Mirror.

The striker's time in America has come to an end after his DC United side were thumped 5-1 in the MLS play-offs.

Wayne Rooney will follow a strict fitness regime after leaving DC United to join Derby County

The 33-year-old will officially join Phillip Cocu's Derby County as a player-coach in January

Despite the disappointing defeat in his final game for DC, the 33-year-old enjoyed a succesful spell in America scoring 25 goals and 15 assists in 52 appearances.

Rooney is currently on a break after playing a full season for the American club, but will reportedly have to work on his fitness over Christmas so that he is ready for Championship action.

Rooney has signed for the Rams on an initial 18-month contract until the summer of 2021, with the option of a further year.

The deal will see Rooney become the highest earning player in the Championship after agreeing a £100,000 a week deal, funded in part by a record sponsorship deal with betting company 32Red.

Phillip Cocu's Derby County currently sit 15th in the Championship table following Saturday's disappointing 3-0 defeat to Charlton means the promotion hopefuls have won just three of their 12 league games this season.

Rooney is offically cleared to play Derby from January 1, meaning he could make his debut for the club against Barnsley on New Years Day.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7596747/Derby-Wayne-Rooney-strict-regime-make-sure-ready-Championship-January.html
Old 29-11-2019, 09:18 AM   #3748
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Suits you, Wayne! Rooney poses in Derby kit ahead of first visit to Pride Park as player-coach on Saturday's Championship clash with QPR

* Wayne Rooney has been photographed in a Derby County kit for the first time
* The veteran English striker will join up with the Championship side this weekend
* Rooney arrives at the club as a player-coach ahead of the game against QPR

Wayne Rooney was all smiles as he pulled on the Derby County kit for the first time as he prepares to join up with the rest of the squad ahead of their next match.

Sportsmail exclusively revealed on Tuesday that the former Manchester United striker is due to be at Saturday's game against Queens Park Rangers and will be sat alongside manager Phillip Cocu in the dugout.

Rooney, 34, is not expected to make his debut for Derby until facing Barnsley in the Championship on January 2, with the required paperwork, including international clearance, expected to be completed by that date.

Wayne Rooney was captured in Derby County's kit for the first time on Thursday afternoon

The former Manchester United striker talked up the challenge ahead and his excitement levels

He has been in training with the rest of the group this week as he looks to lift the club's mood

But even with fans set to wait for Rooney's opening match, the club's new player-coach got down to work as he posed for photographs in the kit and got down to work in training with the rest of the squad.

Holding up his finger in a No 1 gesture, Rooney looked delighted to be in his new surroundings as he bids to galvanise a squad low on confidence after a difficult start to the season.

'It's obviously going to be a challenge,' Rooney told RamsTV. 'It's a different league which I haven't played in before. I have watched the Championship my whole career so I know what to expect in that respect.

He was given another tour of the facilities at the stadium ahead of this weekend's matchday

'But I think it is great to be back in the dressing room and back around the banter around the lads and it will be a good month getting to know the players and have some sort of input with them.'

It represents a positive that Rooney will walk out in front of a home crowd at Pride Park as Cocu's side aim for a sixth consecutive home win.

On the road the Rams were humbled having put in a below par performance midweek in what ended up as a 3-0 defeat to Fulham.

Cocu has seemingly embraced the arrival of Rooney as part of his playing and coaching staff and feels the timing works for a squad, sat 14th in the league, that are in need of a lift.

'It's positive for everyone and himself as well,' he said.

'It's good that he is here and the fans can see him. He will get involved in team tactics and we can use and benefit from his experience.

'He will get to know the way we want to play and how we want to work. He will be important between the link up in players and management. It's an important period for us to make a good combination.'

Rooney arrives at the club as a player-coach and is keen to have an influence in both roles

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7736263/Wayne-Rooney-poses-Derby-kit-ahead-visit-Pride-Park-player-coach.html
Old 16-12-2019, 09:04 AM   #3749
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'My ambition is to play in the Premier League': Wayne Rooney insists he can still make an impact in the top-flight as he takes aim at promotion with Derby

* Wayne Rooney has revealed he is still intent on playing Premier League football
* The Manchester United icon last played top-flight English football for Everton
* He will return to English football in January as a player-coach at Derby
* Rooney is determined to replicate Ryan Giggs by playing late into his 30s

Wayne Rooney is convinced he has still got what it takes to prosper in the Premier League as he targets a return with Derby.

The former Everton and Manchester United striker will resume his career in England next month after joining the Rams as player-coach from MLS side DC United, and promotion back to the top flight and the chance to take care of unfinished business are at the top of his agenda.

The 34-year-old said: 'I still felt I could do it when I was at Everton, but other people made their decisions on that.

'Now my ambition is to get Derby back in the Premier League and hopefully play my part there for them.

'Ryan Giggs was able to play into his late thirties in the Premier League and Gareth Barry says he wants to do it at 40.

'It's important to understand football. It is not all about running round, it is about using your head to play the game.

Wayne Rooney has revealed he wants to make an impact on the Premier League again. The Manchester United legend last player English top-flight football for Everton in 2017-18. The 34-year-old wants one last go at the top-flight after a sensational career in Manchester

'Sometimes that gets lost, because you don't score as many goals or whatever. Given the right team around me, then I could still play in the Premier League.

'The two teams I played for in the Premier League were Manchester United and Everton. I am at Derby now, and hopefully we can get there with them.'

The former England captain, whose tally of 208 Premier League goals is bettered only by Alan Shearer, headed for America in June last year after leaving first club Everton, who he had re-joined from United following a 13-year stay at Old Trafford.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7794219/My-ambition-play-Premier-League-Wayne-Rooney-takes-aim-Derby-promotion.html
Old 29-01-2020, 08:24 AM   #3750
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Wayne Rooney scored his first goal back in English football for Derby County on Tuesday night

Rooney roars with delight after his effort from distance took a deflection before hitting the net

England's all-time leading scorer could not prevent the Rams from losing at Luton though

Rooney battles with Luton's Pelly Ruddock, who scored his side's first goal of the evening

bermain sebagai gelandang bertahan, mencetak gol pertama untuk Derby, sayang harus kalah 2-3

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 415
-bloodflowers-, -Ybb3F-, 73Rien, A.Per Utd, a3karona, Aba_MaczUnited, ABCers, abdu muhammad, Abe7, abramboyz, aci rubiarto, adelberth, AdhiX, Adit Ahong, adi_Giggsy, AdministratoR, adnan44, Agoenk Mancunian, Agussova, agylbonez, ajier307, akbar15, Akhira Yolanda, alandesta, albriham, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, alpben, aMieBeckz, Anak.Kecil, anaZT, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, ANDRE INX, Andrihard, andry1813, andrydjemb4, anenk_garcia, Anto MJ, Ardhie Nemanja, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, arians69, arief rachman, arief_oct, Arif VDS, arik_, arnaldo_x1, Arra, arymashuda, aryotejoo, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, Ayunda, AzeesHernandez, aziz rizal, Azrul Red United, bangkit, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bobby_permana, bombom, bondansetiaji, Brian Agni, bucay deathbat, Bulma, Candra_nm, cernanlantang, chafor, chest, chincarito, christof_ww, cimbuang69, clsenz, CRvidi, Cupy, cutehiruma, d10neladitya, Dafi de gea, damar, dannyboy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, denyun#17, derajulio, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhanimrh10, dhany_kai, dhanz77, Dhie_Cantona07, dhodoadrian, dhonatz, dims23, dluisgabriel, DonMafioso, Dony17, dudut, dummy, Dwi Oktarina, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, edobae, edosaragih, edroid, Efri Loebay, Eka UPC, ekomasihoke, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, enzosr017, erin, erland_lie, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, FauCAN7ONA, Febri Angga, Febribule, febza, felly_liu, Fendy setyawan, fercuy, ferly_Liemz, ferrizt, fetem, fey777, fhadhlan oktavansa, fickarardana, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, Fitransyah Putra, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, frmnsyh_KEANO, Ganda_aja, Gaza, GeaErang, Ghanyonk Galih, ghopoereds, ghostman, giantz, giggs26, Gilang Raka, gindalubis, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hevny9, hiiyuu, holydragoon, hombreng, HRHMU86, hwstars94, hzent, iamsetia, iblismerah, icalace, iCarus, id4y, ilyasprawibawa, ilz, imamghazali, ImranImoh30, Imron Setyo C, intjeachmad, ipay, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irulrozikin, IskandarJool, ismail saleh, Ivank, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, joule27, jun sa, Juni HW, JustUnited, kahfi, kevinchoc, kingherooney, KingVida, King_Cantona, kinyaerwanda, kocomotoo, Lang25, lapanlapan, larukuga, lholob, Lila, littlebig, louis_ozhan, loveUNITED, Lucky_Cantona007, LUKIwae, lusiarha, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, Mamenamenz, marsel david, marviel, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, MCR7, Merahponod90, Michael10, MichaelMU, mousetrap, Mritik123, MUFC1878, muh. rasyid, Muhammad Alam, Muhammad Nizar, muhammad rere albani, MuhFher, Muzen Sebastian, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, nanando, nandz, nay, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, neoradtz, Nickz09, nobitanta, noeleosinaga, noerdiana 11, novafajaraditya, novanprihasa, nyaprad_chip, obed ne, octus, oldark, Ole_Solskjær, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, Oom Panda, paiman, panda777, penk22_, Philipus, pongsamma, prahmono, pukimax, Pure_red, pweechevalier, quieroricos, rambo_rooney, randiex, ranggaviegaz, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, reddevilmaniac, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, Regasiqbal, revald, reynaldjhonson, reza willya, RichardEdwards, richardo_adolfo, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, rizky na, rizkyfauzi26, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, Robiescream, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roo10, Roronoa Rooney, Rudy_tabooti, ruffy3rd, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, SaifulArmstrong, sandra putri, SatriaRedArmy, selthyzer, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, sir_otz, skunk19, smile_boy, sofiaismaniar, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, stenlie, Subagio U. Arra, sudhy nebo, Sulawan77, SuperBecks, sutimbul, sw19bear, swareksa, Syarifeghy, take68, tasho, Tata_redknightMUFC, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Thomas, TomEnrico, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unromantic_dio, utdMaleoLuwuk, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanrayen, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, victory II, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, waynehanks, WayneRooney, wazza ui, wazzapoetra, wazza_ampuh, Wengge Schmeichel, Wigatrisna SB, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, xShugo, Yayat Dg Kulle, yockel_777, yogiromadhona, yogo, yohanRED, YRgoFManpm, yudha septian, Yuli NewNew, Zakaria Jhack, zan_mufc, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, Zhacc20, zilas77, zudomiriku, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze