United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 16-08-2019, 07:21 AM   #611
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Gary Neville

Salah satu pemain United favorit saya nih, semoga suatu saat bisa bertemu langsung dengan Gary Neville
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 09:16 AM   #612
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I'm delighted he has left... I won't be happy until every one of them who think they are bigger than the club are gone': Gary Neville launches scathing attack on Romelu Lukaku while talking to Manchester United fans on Twitter

* Gary Neville hopes more players will leave after Romelu Lukaku's departure
* He recently suggested the Belgian striker was unprofessional in a tweet
* Lukaku had moved onto Inter Milan following last season at Manchester United
* Neville also went on to add that he wants United to rebuild from the ground up

Gary Neville is 'delighted' that Romelu Lukaku has left Manchester United and wants more players to leave the club.

Neville said on Twitter: 'I’m hearing you. I’m delighted he’s left. I won’t be happy till everyone single one of them that think they are better and bigger than the club and don’t want to be here are gone!

'Nothing at all about his nationality or him not being a good player. He will always score goals.'

Gary Neville is 'delighted' that Lukaku has left Old Trafford and has called for more to go

Neville was then asked by a fan on Twitter: 'What would you rather have Gary, a player who will score you 25 goals a year or a player that scores 10 max and taps the badge when he scores?'

He responded: 'I don’t care about 25/10/5 at the moment . We just need players that want to play for the club. Strip it back to that and then build a team ... That’s what I want.

'It will take some time to do though so patience will be needed . Twitter has loads of patience so we are good.'

Lukaku previously told Neville not to 'question' his professionalism after the former Manchester United defender criticised the striker.

The 26-year-old was called 'overweight' by Neville on Twitter earlier this month shortly after he joined Serie A side Inter Milan on a five-year deal in a £74million move.

But Lukaku took exception to Neville's comments in an interview on Friday.

'Don't question my professionalism,' Lukaku told the BBC. 'I live for this game. I am at home all the time. I try to do everything to improve.'

Lukaku added: 'He (Neville) can talk about my fitness but he should never say anything about my professionalism, that I don't work hard enough. That is something he cannot say. All the coaches I have had say the same thing about me.

Lukaku admitted to being overweight towards the end of his time at Manchester United. Neville suggested the striker was unprofessional and he was happy to see him leave. But Lukaku took issue with the criticism he received from the former United defender

'What did Ole Gunnar Solskjaer say when I was on the training ground? What did he say? That I always work hard and always do my best to try and improve myself. Same with Jose Mourinho and Roberto Martinez. Now Antonio Conte will say it.

'Last year was just a bad year. It happens in football. You just have to move on. I am not going to sit here and react in a negative way.

'We are grown men. He is a pundit. He gets paid to say this kind of stuff. I am paid to play football. I just want to do my best for Inter Milan. That is it.'

Lukaku has now lost half a stone in weight after sticking to a strict nutrition regime under Inter boss Antonio Conte.

The forward was accused of being overweight towards the end of his time at Manchester United and reportedly tipped the scales 104kg upon joining Inter.

However, Sportsmail revealed on Thursday Lukaku has adopted a new diet under Conte, who is passionate about his players following a specific 'Bresaola diet'.

As part of the Belgian's diet, fried food, mozzarella and alcohol are firmly off the menu, though Lukaku has had no problem with the latter having always been teetotal.

In their place, a Mediterranean menu of vegetables and protein-rich white meats such as turkey and chicken have helped him to shed the pounds.

Lukaku appears to be reaping the benefits of his weight loss on the pitch, after scoring on his Inter debut in their 4-0 Serie A win over Lecce.

He is likely to feature on Sunday evening when his side take on Cagliari.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7416101/Gary-Neville-launches-scathing-attack-Romelu-Lukaku.html
Old 16-09-2019, 09:38 AM   #613
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Give him three to four transfer windows to clean up the trash in the dressing room': Gary Neville calls for Manchester United to be patient with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

* Gary Neville urges Manchester United to be patient with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
* Neville says Solskjaer should be afforded 'three to four transfer windows'
* United have struggled for consistency since Solskajer's permanent appointment

Manchester United legend Gary Neville has claimed that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer should be given 'three to four transfer windows to clean up the trash in the dressing room'.

Solskjaer was appointed as United's permanent boss in March following a stint as caretaker manager, but has won just 51.5 per cent of his games in charge.

Neville believes that it is unrealistic to expect Solskjaer to transform United's fortunes in a short spell of time.

As reported by TV2, Neville said: 'He should get the transfer window in January, into the summer and next season.

'Then there has to be a progression, you have to see improvement, but look at Jurgen Klopp. It took four years before he won anything, but it started to get better after 12 months.

'It is a young team, and I as a Manchester United supporter believe he should get this and next season.'

In addition, Neville pointed out Liverpool's failure to win the title since 1990, indicating just how difficult Solskjaer's task is.

Gary Neville has claimed Ole Gunnar Solskjaer should be given time at Manchester United. Neville insists Solskjaer should get 'three to four transfer windows to clean up the trash'

Neville said: 'Give him three to four transfer windows to clean up the trash in the dressing room, because there is trash in there. You have to weed out the weeds, and that's not his fault.

'He has to create his winning team, but it takes time. Liverpool have gone 30 years without winning the Premier League, so it's not that fantastic anywhere. This will take time.'

During the summer, a host of players moved on from United, with Ander Herrera, Antonio Valencia, Romelu Lukaku and Matteo Darmian all leaving permanently, while Alexis Sanchez and Chris Smalling departed on loan.

Daniel James, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Harry Maguire all joined the club as Solskjaer looks to mould the squad in his own image, but there is still much work to be done.

That much is evident from United's recent form, which has encompassed them taking just one point from Premier League games against Wolves, Crystal Palace and Southampton.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7463663/Gary-Neville-calls-Manchester-United-patient-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer.html
Old 16-09-2019, 10:47 AM   #614
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I would run a mile': Gary Neville insists he would have NO INTEREST in taking charge of Manchester United and will not return to management after his failed stint at Valencia

* Gary Neville was conducting a question and answer session on his Twitter
* A user asked what he would do if offered the Manchester United manager's job
* Neville made it clear he had no interest in job and would not be a manager again

Gary Neville has insisted he would 'run a mile' if he was ever offered the job of Manchester United manager.

The former United full-back's comment came as he conducted a question and answer session on Twitter on Sunday evening.

Asked if he would ever take the top job at Old Trafford, he replied: 'That call isn't coming and if it did, I would run a mile.'

Neville spent less than four months in charge at Spanish club Valencia during the 2015-16 season and won only three of the 16 La Liga games they played during his tenure.

Questioned over a possible return to management one day, he replied: 'No', and asked what was the weirdest thing he had been asked to sign, he said: 'Valencia contract.'

His reply was equally succinct when it came to the topic of the worst game he had ever covered, posting simply: 'Agueerrrooooo!!'

Among a series of answers - some more serious than others - Neville also agreed that Liverpool striker Roberto Firmino was world class.

Gary Neville would 'run a mile' if he was ever offered the job of Manchester United manager. He had a failed stint in charge of Valencia that remains his only experience of management. Neville also backed Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and said he needs time in his role as United boss

He also voiced the opinion that Manchester City's defensive problems could prove damaging to their Premier League title hopes.

When asked what the worst performance of his career was, he added, 'Leeds in the cup. Embarrassing', referring to the loss to United's fierce rivals in 2010.

United have had a mixed start to the season, although they did climb to fourth at the weekend.

They managed to overcome Leicester at Old Trafford in a 1-0 win courtesy of Marcus Rashford's penalty.

Neville spoke about why Ole Gunnar Solskjaer needs to be given time in his role as manager earlier in the weekend.

He said: 'Give him three to four transfer windows to clean up the trash in the dressing room, because there is trash in there. You have to weed out the weeds, and that's not his fault.

'He has to create his winning team, but it takes time. Liverpool have gone 30 years without winning the Premier League, so it's not that fantastic anywhere. This will take time.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7466895/Man-Utd-news-Gary-Neville-run-mile-offered-manager-job.html
Old 18-09-2019, 10:20 AM   #615
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Gary Neville reveals Raphael Varane, N'Golo Kante and Kylian Mbappe are his three dream signings for Manchester United

* Gary Neville answered a Q&A on Twitter when asked about transfer dealings
* He was posed question about who he would like Manchester United to recruit
* Neville opted for Raphael Varane, N'Golo Kante and Kylian Mbappe
* Former defender's answer left fans claiming his answers were unobtainable

Gary Neville has revealed the three players he would like Manchester United to recruit.

The former defender was conducting a question and answer session on Twitter when asked about United's transfer dealings.

He was asked who he would like the Old Trafford club to sign and opted for Raphael Varane, N'Golo Kante and Kylian Mbappe.

Gary Neville revealed the three players he would like Manchester United to sign. N'Golo Kante (left) and Kylian Mbappe (right) would be the men to strengthen the side

Raphael Varane was Neville's choice to improve the heart of Manchester United's defence

Plenty of replies to his wish list claimed that those three names were plucked out of a fantasy world.

But few could argue with the quality of his selections as he opted to strengthen the entire spine of the United side.

With United seemingly battling for a top four spot this season and undergoing a period of transition, the likelihood of the club actually pulling off those signings are slim to say the least.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7472359/Gary-Neville-reveals-three-dream-players-like-Manchester-United-recruit.html
Old 18-11-2019, 08:50 AM   #616
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Gary Neville is a traitor and doesn't deserve the respect of any Manchester United fan': Supporters hit out at club legend after he defended the Glazers following talk the club could be sold

* Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has been linked with United
* Gary Neville has defended current club owners the Glazer family after reports
* Manchester United fans have hit out at Neville after he jumped to their defence

Gary Neville has upset members of Manchester United fanbase by defending the Old Trafford club's current owners - the Glazer family.

The Glazer family's ownership has been a topic of debate once again in recent weeks as reports have suggested Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is keen on purchasing Manchester United.

US-based owners the Glazer family, who have owned United since 2005, are not well liked by sections of Manchester United's support as they have placed a lot of debt on to the club.

Gary Neville has been slammed by Manchester United fans because of his views on the Glazers

Their net debt stands at £204million which has angered fans but Neville said they are not the worst owners and asked what the alternative was.

It has led to supporters hitting out at Neville with one tweeting: 'Friendly reminder, @GNev2 is a traitor and doesn't deserve the respect of any united fan in the world. End of story. #GlazersOut .'

'Gary Glazer Neville shows his true colours yet again. What an absolute weasel,' wrote another on the social media platform.

Another one appeared to agree as they wrote: 'This is despicable, we will never forget how you turned on us. You come up with disgraceful rubbish.'

One wrote: 'Why has @GNev2 suddenly changed his view on the Glazers after months of calling for change? Didn’t expect this.'

Neville sparked a reaction by telling The Times: 'I know the Glazer family, met them probably five times in my life, but whatever Gary Neville says they are not going to do anything. Trust me. They're going to sell when they want to sell.

'They're hardened business people who lived through a campaign of green and gold for two years where the fans were essentially battering them, effigies everywhere and they didn't budge one inch.

'If Gary Neville comes out tomorrow and says "the Glazer ownership is bad for Manchester United" they'll just shrug their shoulders and say "there's another one".'

'And when I was a kid of four, five, I walked into that ground and never once looked over to the directors' box and cared who was in it. Are they [the Glazers] the worst owners in football? No. Are they the best? No.

Neville insists that the Glazers won't be fazed by any of the criticism that they have received. Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has been linked with a takeover of United

'What is the alternative [to the Glazers]? It [the club] is either going to go to a Russian family, Chinese family, Asian family, a Saudi Arabian family. If it gets sold for £3billion, it is going to be basically people who have £15-20 billion.

'What are they going to be like? Human rights issues of countries I've just mentioned. There is no ideal here.

'The idea of screaming about the Glazers every 10 minutes, saying they are not good owners of Manchester United, doesn't get us anywhere. I'd love owners that pump every penny back into the club on to the pitch, that didn't take out £20million a year, or whatever they take out in debt against the club. But I can't do anything about it.

'Just stand there and campaign and whinge? Stand on the front of Old Trafford in front of Best, Law and Charlton with my placard up saying "Glazers out". I'm not going to do that because I haven't got the solution.'

Manchester United have not won the Premier League since Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013 and the Red Devils are currently seventh in England's top flight.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7692805/Gary-Neville-slammed-Manchester-United-fans-defending-Glazer-family.html
Old 26-11-2019, 08:26 AM   #617
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'They haven't got the maturity... Ole must DEMAND signings or he won't be around': Gary Neville calls on Solskjaer to be 'selfish' and force Manchester United to spend on experienced players in the January transfer window - or face the SACK

* Gary Neville insists Ole Gunnar Solskjaer must use the January transfer window
* The former right-back believes Manchester United lack experience on the field
* Neville has also called on Solskjaer to be 'ruthless' and 'selfish' in January
* United came from behind but conceded late in their 3-3 draw at Sheffield United

Gary Neville has called on his former Manchester United teammate Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to demand Ed Woodward spends money in the January transfer window - or risk losing his job before he sees the impact of what he has put into the club on the field.

Three goals in seven minutes did little to silence the critics who pointed to another lacklustre performance from United in their 3-3 draw with Sheffield United, who salvaged a draw thanks to Oli McBurnie's 90th minute equaliser.

Neville believes that the performance was another example of Solskjaer's men lacking maturity and experience and can only be rectified by dipping into the market when it reopens in January.

Gary Neville has said Ole Gunnar Solskjaer must strengthen Manchester United in January. Neville believes the current inexperience in the United squad is costing the side dearly. He has called on Solskjaer to demand that Ed Woodward splashes the cash in January

'I can expect inconsistency from young players, but what you can't expect is inconsistency from work ethic and attitude,' Neville said on Sky Sports Monday Night Football.

'They haven't got the leaders and the people around them that set the standard. [Juan] Mata is on the bench, [Paul] Pogba's injured, [Nemanja] Matic is looking to get away. They're all out on that pitch, young together.

'They don't know how to approach a Premier League away game, they haven't got the experience or the maturity.

'He [Solskjaer] must demand it [money to spend]. He's not going to be around to see the fruits of their labour.'

However, Neville also believes that Manchester United's problems against Sheffield United ran deeper than just inexperience, with the midfield and forward line of Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial and Daniel James drawing particular criticism from the former England right-back.

'I think I was just disappointed with their approach to away performances this season. The midfield I'm not going to go into, because that's not a midfield. What disappointed me most was the lack of penetration and lack of runs, with or without the ball, from the front three.

'You're away from home and you've got to earn the right to play. That front three are the spark, they're the ones who can win the game for their team. The reaction when they give the ball away is a joke.

'The reason I'm so unforgiving of them is because the front three for [Manchester] City and Liverpool are absolutely outstanding and fight for every ball.

'Rashford, Martial and James, they're not bad lads. But there's something fundamentally wrong there, in that first 70 minutes, that can't happen at that club.'

The draw at Bramall Lane, despite United's fightback, did once again crank the pressure up on Solskjaer, who has been under pressure for most of the season.

Neville is also not surprised to see Mauricio Pochettino linked as a potential future manager

Mauricio Pochettino is the latest manager to have been sacked, and Neville is not surprised to see the former Tottenham manager being touted as a possible replacement for the Norwegian.

'It was the most predictable thing [Pochettino links to United]. When [Louis] van Gaal was sacked, I said Pochettino should have been appointed ahead of Jose Mourinho.

'But Ole's going to have to be selfish. He's going to have to have a ruthless streak and protect himself in the January transfer window. Who knows what they (youngsters) could become for the club?'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7724503/Gary-Neville-calls-Solskjaer-spend-claims-not-Manchester-United-long.html
Old 21-01-2020, 08:45 AM   #618
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Gary Neville questions why the Glazers haven't sacked Ed Woodward for his 'UNFORGIVABLE' transfer record after Manchester United's defeat by Liverpool... as he insists they will remain a 'mess' until 'best-in-class football operators' are hired

* Manchester United were beaten 2-0 by their fierce rivals Liverpool on Sunday
* Gary Neville hit out at the lack of quality in their expensively-assembled squad
* Ex-Red Devils star questioned why the Glazers have stuck with Ed Woodward
* Neville believes Woodward's record in the transfer market is 'unforgivable'
* He claimed the Glazers caused the 'mess' by not bringing in 'best in class' staff

Gary Neville has blasted Manchester United's owners for sticking with Ed Woodward despite his 'unforgivable' record in the transfer market.

The former Red Devils defender launched into an impassioned speech after seeing his old side lose 2-0 to the league leaders and fierce rivals Liverpool on Sunday.

United's lacklustre display left Neville, who won 20 trophies during his 19 years at Old Trafford, questioning why executive vice-chairman Woodward hadn't been sacked.

Speaking on Sky Sports' The Gary Neville Podcast, the ex-England right back was left flabbergasted by the lack of quality in United's squad despite huge spending on players and wages since Sir Alex Ferguson departed in 2013.

Neville took aim at United's owners, the Glazer family, for persisting with Woodward, who has been heavily criticised by fans for his recruitment failures.

'I can't believe the investment that's been put into the squad in the last five, six, seven years and you end up with that out on the pitch,' he said.

'I saw a statistic two weeks ago that United have the second-highest wage bill in the world. And that's the squad they've got. It's unforgivable. It really is.

'I can't change the ownership of Manchester United, no one can. But I'm struggling to understand why the ownership have persisted in trusting that management team to oversee the building of a Premier League title-winning team since Sir Alex Ferguson left because if you don't lose your job for essentially overseeing that investment, that wage bill, and putting that team out on the pitch then I have to say something is really wrong.'

Neville took aim at the Glazers for sticking with Ed Woodward

Neville did give Woodward and his team credit for their commercial nous, with United continuing to rake in millions from lucrative sponsorship deals with the likes of adidas, Chevrolet and Aon.

But the 44-year-old remains adamant that Woodward is not the right man to bring back the glory days on the pitch and that the Glazers must recruit 'best-in-class football operators' if they are to return to the top of the game.

Neville added: 'There's real talent in that executive team, they can create revenue, they can do things within the football club that can help to be fair, but in terms of what the club needed to do for a number of years now, is put the best-in-class football operators into that club and they're not doing it. They're not doing it and it's a mess.

'They need to sort it out and quickly. The thing that should shock the owners more than anything, they should see that last-minute goal – they should have that playing on record every single day in their office over in America – Liverpool Football Club's fans singing we shall not be moved.'

Sunday's result left United fifth in the Premier League table, 30 points behind runaway leaders Liverpool and five off Chelsea, who currently occupy the fourth Champions League spot.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men are next in action on Wednesday night, when they host 14th-placed Burnley at Old Trafford.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7907145/Gary-Neville-questions-Manchester-United-owners-havent-sacked-Ed-Woodward.html
Old 11-03-2020, 09:58 AM   #619
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It is not an option': Gary Neville fears financial ramifications of playing games behind closed doors as Salford City part-owner says the season should be postponed instead amid coronavirus outbreak

* Gary Neville has weighed in on what English football should do amid coronavirus
* A number of other countries have decided to play games behind closed doors
* However, Neville believes that would be damaging for lower level football clubs
* The Salford City part-owner says action should be taken to suspend the league

Gary Neville fears playing matches behind closed doors could have serious consequences for club's outside the Premier League.

English football has so far carried on regardless of the coronavirus crisis that has shut down the Italian Serie A and prompted the Spanish and French leagues to announce that matches will go ahead without supporters present.

While the government declared on Monday that it remains business as usual for sporting events, a continued rise in the amount of infections could result in similar measures to those being employed on the continent.

Gary Neville fears the ramifications of playing behind closed doors for lower level clubs. A host of countries across Europe have taken action amid the spread of the coronavirus. Neville, who part-owns Salford City, says playing behind closed doors will damage small clubs

Such is the huge amount of money Premier League clubs rake in from broadcasting, playing matches behind closed doors would have a minimal financial impact.

For lower league clubs, gate revenues are often the lifeblood for the day-to-day operation and Neville, who part-owns Salford City, says delaying the season, not barring fans, is the best option.

'I do not support matches played behind closed doors,' Neville said on Twitter. 'If it's necessary to shut down stadiums, the associations must find a way of delaying the season and playing the games when it is safe to do so to protect the revenues for clubs that require this income to survive.'

Serie A had been played behind closed doors before all sport was suspended until April 3. In Spain and France, football will be played behind closed doors in the short term future

The Premier League's current £5billion domestic TV deal from 2019-2022 has maintained the English top-flight's place as the world's richest football league.

Even the club that finishes bottom this year will earn around £100million in TV revenue.

Bournemouth's accounts to June 2018 showed gate receipts of £5.29 million, just 4% of the club's annual turnover.

It is a far cry from the Football League, England's second, third and fourth tier, where many smaller clubs operate on extremely tight budgets.

'For league clubs that can't afford this disruption, money is everything!' Neville said. '(Delaying the fixtures) keeps people safe and protects the revenue the clubs need.

'Playing behind closed doors is not an option in my opinion. Some clubs would require short term loans that could be repaid when the games do get played.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8096809/Gary-Neville-fears-financial-ramifications-playing-games-closed-doors-amid-coronavirus.html
Old 21-03-2020, 07:05 AM   #620
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Gary Neville Punya Usulan Jadwal Sisa Musim Liga Inggris
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

London - Liga Inggris 2019/2020 sudah diputuskan ditangguhkan sampai 30 April. Gary Neville menawarkan solusi susunan jadwal. Seperti apa itu?
Pandemi virus corona sudah menyebar sampai Inggris. Di Britania Raya sudah ada 2.716 kasus Covid-19.

Pelaku Premier League juga ada terjangkit virus corona. Manajer Arsenal Mikel Arteta dan pemain Chelsea Callum Hudson-Odoi merupakan contohnya.

Setelah menunda sampai 3 April, FA, Premier League, English Football League, Otoritas Liga Wanita, bersama-sama dengan asosiasi pemain dan manajer, Kamis (19/3/2020) sore WIB, memutuskan Premier League lanjut akhir April.

Artinya, Liga Inggris berjalan lagi sekitar 18 hari dari jadwal yang ditentukan. Kasta tertinggi sepakbola Inggris dijadwalkan selesai pada 18 Mei.

Neville mengemukakan ide bahwa festival sepakbola menjadi cara yang bisa ditempuh untuk menyelesaikan musim. Dia mengungkapkan mekanismenya.

"Skenario terburuk untuk sepakbola adalah tak melanjutkan musim ini. Saya tak bisa melihat bagaimana musim depan bisa berjalan tanpa menyelesaikan musim ini," kata Neville di Sky Sports.

"Di momen ini, hal terpenting adalah mereka membuat keputusan penting. Mereka membutuhkan waktu untuk bereaksi."

"Hal terakhir yang saya khawatirkan adalah mengatur jadwal. Andai para pesepakbola harus bermain setiap hari dalam sembilan hari mereka melakukannya --itu akan menjadi festival sepakbola selama dua pekan di mana semuanya selesai dalam dua pekan."

"Itu bakal spektakuler --itu akan kembali kegembiraan di seluruh negeri," dia menambahkan.

Setuju dengan saran Neville, detikers?
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 109
Aba_MaczUnited, adesaktiTRK, adittelor, AdministratoR, agylbonez, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, Ayunda, bangkit, bang_zak, benatbenat, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, cimbuang69, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, deni krosiawan, derajulio, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhanimrh10, dhanuanakilang, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, erin, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, fey777, fikrirf, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hdhe16, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, iamsetia, id4y, ing areese, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, J. A. Adji, jifortin, jojo poenya, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Mahesa_Jenar, moehfar, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nobitanta, nu_reccayasha, oldark, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, Pure_red, Rean, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, Richo Supit, rio vander vidic, Rizana, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, rooneyglory10, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, simamora16, SR 7, stamansa, Syarifeghy, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, Van_Munandar, Vicario, Victory, victory II, wazzapoetra, wira_ozora, zeavhere, zizitchy, zudomiriku