United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 26-08-2010, 11:49 AM   #21
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Default Re: Ex - United player News (Updated : Brandao)

Thursday, 19 August 2010 12:07
Dong Fangzhou pleased with Portimonense switch
Striker arrives in Portugal

Former Manchester United prospect Dong Fangzhou will be presented as Portimonense’s latest signing later today, and the Chinese international says he is happy to be moving to Portugal.

Dong, 25, is reported to have agreed a one-year deal with the Algarve club, having left Polish club Legia Warsaw after just four matches - and three goals - at the end of last month, and has already set his sights on a long-term stay with Litos’ side.

“I wanted to play here,” Dong told Record upon his arrival in Portugal. “I was told there was a possibility and I did not hesitate. My reputation? The most important thing is Portimonense. I want to score many goals to help the team. If I feel comfortable, I could stay in Portimonense for longer than one year.”

Dong is best known for his transfer to Manchester United in 2004, although he made just three appearances for the Red Devils before being released in 2008, including a sole league start against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

During his time contracted to United, the Chinese forward was loaned out to Royal Antwerp of Belgium for two seasons, where he enjoyed a prolific spell scoring 33 league goals in 61 games. After leaving Old Trafford, Dong returned to China, where he played for Dalian Shide for 18 months.

By Sean Gillen

Code:
http://www.portugoal.net/index.php/more-portimonense-news/14621-dong-pleased-with-portimonense-move?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sir_otz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2010, 08:36 AM   #22
Sir Alsep Ferguson
Founder
talk less do more

Thanked 1,090 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Sir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of light

salah satu full back kesukaan gw...mirip2 evra kalau udah nyerang...walaupun dari segi teknik, evra lebih baik di bandingkan silvestre

Code:
http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/42923/Silvestre_signs_up_with_Werder_Bremen.aspx
Silvestre signs up with Werder Bremen

Former Manchester United and Arsenal defender Mikael Silvestre has joined Werder Bremen on a two-year contract.

The 33-year-old France international was a free agent after leaving the Gunners at the end of last season and had attracted interest from a number of clubs across Europe.

Werder head coach Thomas Schaaf told the club's official website: "Mikael has been an international for many years and has enjoyed much success.

"Nevertheless, he is still hungry for more success and I am sure his experience will benefit the other players."

Sporting director Klaus Allofs added: "Mikael is an important reinforcement for our squad, a player who is ready to pass on his experience."
Old 31-08-2010, 08:43 AM   #23
Wengge Schmeichel
first team
FC United of Manchester

Thanked 1,140 Times in 474 Posts
Mentioned: 148 Post(s)
Wengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to all

Visit Wengge Schmeichel's Facebook Visit Wengge Schmeichel's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Alsep Ferguson View Post
salah satu full back kesukaan gw...mirip2 evra kalau udah nyerang...walaupun dari segi teknik, evra lebih baik di bandingkan silvestre

Code:
http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/42923/Silvestre_signs_up_with_Werder_Bremen.aspx
Silvestre signs up with Werder Bremen

Former Manchester United and Arsenal defender Mikael Silvestre has joined Werder Bremen on a two-year contract.

The 33-year-old France international was a free agent after leaving the Gunners at the end of last season and had attracted interest from a number of clubs across Europe.

Werder head coach Thomas Schaaf told the club's official website: "Mikael has been an international for many years and has enjoyed much success.

"Nevertheless, he is still hungry for more success and I am sure his experience will benefit the other players."

Sporting director Klaus Allofs added: "Mikael is an important reinforcement for our squad, a player who is ready to pass on his experience."
wah Om, justru kebalik nih...saya malah nga suka Silvestre...same as Wes Brown & David May
Work Hard Play Smart, Learn Hard, Humble Heart
Wengge Schmeichel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2010, 09:00 AM   #24
Sir Alsep Ferguson
Founder
talk less do more

Thanked 1,090 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Sir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wengge Schmeichel View Post
wah Om, justru kebalik nih...saya malah nga suka Silvestre...same as Wes Brown & David May
wah, gw bilang kenapa suka silvestre dulu, karena jiwa nyerangnya dulu.
di rekrut dari intermilan, yang mana dulu dia dibilang gagal di inter.

tapi di united, gw rasa kontribusi dia lumayan besar.

salah satu era bagus pas united dengan winger nya kiri giggs, kanannya beckham. Full back kiri silvestre dan full back kanan neville.....itu bener2 merajai yang namanya kalau main sayap....van nistelrooy sangat di manjai oleh crossing2 winger dan full back kedua2 nya ......
Old 31-08-2010, 09:35 AM   #25
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Good luck Sivest....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:00 PM   #26
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ex - United player News (Updated : Peterborough sack Darren Ferguson)

Lutut Saha Diemut Lintah

EVERTON, KOMPAS.com — Cedera tak bisa terpisahkan dalam kehidupan pemain sepak bola. Namun, ada banyak cara yang dilakukan pemain untuk memulihkan cederanya. Salah satunya menggunakan lintah.

Penyerang Everton, Louis Saha, sudah merasakan khasiat dari lintah dalam penyembuhan lututnya. Saran itu langsung diberikan oleh neneknya.

"Bagaimana aku menyembuhkan lutut ini, Anda pasti tidak akan percaya. Aku mengunjungi nenek, yang tinggal di Guadeloup, dan aku meletakkan lintah pada lututku yang bengkak," ujar penyerang asal Perancis itu.

Lintah tersebut bisa dikatakan menjadi dewa penolong baginya. Pasalnya, cedera yang dialaminya cukup kronis sehingga penampilan di lapangan jauh dari harapan.

"Sejak saat itu, aku bermasalah dengan cedera lutut. Namun kini bengkaknya sudah jauh berkurang dan aku merasa sangat fit sekarang," tutup Saha.

Source : http://bola.kompas.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:34 AM   #27
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

masukin sini aja deh ..., secara ex United juga khan ...

Stoke defender Shawcross hits back at Wenger
ESPNsoccernet - September 6, 2010

Stoke City's Ryan Shawcross has claimed Arsene Wenger has "got something against me" after the Arsenal boss' latest outburst against the defender.

Wenger accused Shawcross and Robert Huth of fouling Tottenham goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes as Stoke rallied to find an equaliser in a Premier League game at the Britannia Stadium last month.

Shawcross has been the subject of criticism from Wenger on a number of occasions, following Stoke's home win over the Gunners in their first Premier League campaign and also last season when a clumsy tackle by Shawcross resulted in Aaron Ramsey sustaining a broken leg.

"I don't mind people having their opinions, but if it's not a game involving his players then I don't see the point of bringing up me and Huthy," Shawcross told the Stoke Sentinel. "I've watched the video again and at no point did I go anywhere near Gomes.

"I didn't think I had, but I didn't want to say I hadn't touched him before looking at the whole video to make sure.

"He's obviously got something against me. It's just weird he brings my name into it.

"He always seems to have a problem with Stoke, our manager and certain players. Criticism doesn't bother me, unless it's a false accusation like this one. It's just disappointing he came out and said something that wasn't needed.

"He could have said there was a problem week-in, week-out in the Premier League, but he shouldn't have named individuals."

Stoke reacted angrily when Wenger's comments were first published on Arsenal's official website - making complaints to the Football Association, the Premier League and to Arsenal. The Gunners removed the comments from their website but no further action was taken by the governing bodies.

Wenger had said: "It is more rugby on the goalkeepers than football. When you see the way Shawcross kicked Gomes, how Huth pushed Gomes in the goal, you cannot say that is football anymore."
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:06 AM   #28
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Altrincham snap up former Man United midfielder
By Alex Shaw
Monday, September 6

Manchester United reject Sam Hewson has been offered the chance to turn his career around by non-league Altrincham.

The 21-year-old failed to make the grade at United and never made a first team appearance for Sir Alex Ferguson’s side.
Hewson had a productive loan spell at Hereford in 2009 when he scored three goals in ten league appearances and he spent last season on loan at Bury.

But United released him earlier this summer and now Blue Square Premier side Altrincham have signed him for free.
Altrincham play their matches at Moss Lane - the venue for United’s Reserve matches - so Hewson will be in familiar surroundings at the non-league club.

Code:
http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/9720/altrincham-snap-former-man-united-midfielder?
http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_6362034,00.html?
http://www.redforcerising.net/2010/09/06/former-united-player-sam-hewson-signed-by-altrincham/?

Old 07-09-2010, 10:20 AM   #29
sellamanyaunited
first team
kadang labil

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
sellamanyaunited is a jewel in the roughsellamanyaunited is a jewel in the roughsellamanyaunited is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=Andi Istiabudi;193045]Lutut Saha Diemut Lintah

EVERTON, KOMPAS.com — Cedera tak bisa terpisahkan dalam kehidupan pemain sepak bola. Namun, ada banyak cara yang dilakukan pemain untuk memulihkan cederanya. Salah satunya menggunakan lintah.

Penyerang Everton, Louis Saha, sudah merasakan khasiat dari lintah dalam penyembuhan lututnya.[/QOUTE]

wah kayaknya hargo harus mencoba terapi saha nih.
kalo perlu pake 10 lintah biar sekali sembuh haha
:
sellamanyaunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 07:16 PM   #30
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ex - United player News (various)

Nasihat Smith untuk Valencia
Mohammad Resha Pratama - detiksport

Newcastle - Antonio Valencia saat ini mungkin tengah mengalami fase terburuk dalam karirnya akibat cedera parah yang dideritanya. Pernah bernasib sama dengan Valencia, Alan Smith coba menyemangati winger asal Ekuador itu.

Laga Manchester United melawan Glasgow Rangers di fase Grup C Liga Champions dua minggu lalu jadi malam yang tak akan terlupakan Valencia selama hidupnya. Tekel salah satu pemain Rangers di pertengahan babak kedua telah membuat engkel kirinya patah serta mengalami dislokasi yang mengharuskannya absen hingga akhir musim ini.

Jelas dengan cedera yang terhitung parah itu sulit rasanya bagi Valencia untuk bisa kembali ke performa semulanya seperti semula. Bisa jadi Valencia sedikit kehilangan keeksplosifannya dalam bermain.

Sebuah insiden yang pernah pula dirasakan oleh Eduardo Da Silva saat membela Arsenal pada 2008 dan akhirnya ia harus cabut dari Emirates Stadium karena tak bisa tampil dalam bentuk terbaiknya usai istirahat setahun.

Smith pernah mengalaminya pada tahun 2006 ketika engkelnya patah akibat menahan tendangan bebas John Arne Riise saat MU kalah 0-1 dari Liverpool di Piala FA. Diakui Smith cedera itu telah membuatnya sulit kembali ke form terbaiknya dan yang ada malah Smith beralih posisi menjadi gelandang bertahan seperti sekarang.

Usai cedera parah Smith hanya bermain sebanyak 18 kali di seluruh kompetisi pada musim 2006/2007 dan mencetak satu gol. Pada musim 2007/2008 ia pun memutuskan pindah ke Newcastle United.

"Aku tidak lagi jadi pemain yang sama sejak cedera itu - Eduardo pun sama dan dia sangat kesulitan dan hal yang harus kamu lakukan adalah berusaha yang tampil baik saja," tutur Smith kepada Guardian.

"Aku harap Antoniio Valencia, yang aku lihat cederanya sangat parah, akan mampu kembali ke level semula sebelum ia cedera. Butuh waktu lama, aku tahun itu akan sulit namun aku berdoa mudah-mudahan ia dapat melaluinya," harap Smith lanjut.

Mantan pemain Leeds United itu menyarankan agar Valencia jangan dulu terlalu berharap akan bisa kembali ke permainan semulanya. Sebab dapat bermain secara penuh saja sudah merupakan suatu berkah bagi pemain yang baru saja sembuh dari cedera panjang seperti itu.

Bukan tak mungkin Valencia bisa mengikuti jejak Smith yang berubah posisi dalam bermain.

"Akan sangat mudah untuk melakukannya atau malah tidak berjuang sama sekali untuk kembali ke kondisi semula. Dan sangat mudah juga untuk menurunkan standar permainanmu. Aku telah merubah posisiku dan aku masih ingin belajar. Itu bagus untukku dan menarik. Anda akan selalu terlibat di dalamnya," tandas pesepakbola 29 tahun itu.

"Aku seperti mengawali sesuatu yang baru dan Anda harus membuktikan kemampuan Anda dari laga ke laga - itulah sepakbola. Setiap orang ingin bermain dan selama aku masih bisa bermain di level manapun, akan kulakukan," lugas Smith. ( mrp / rin )

Source : http://www.detiksport.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 100
Abe7, adestie, adnantsaqib69, agahckck, alfiandrmwn, alfinwuchyka, alif unyil, ali_iyan, amin, Andi Istiabudi, andrerahmana, andrydjemb4, apri_united25, Ardiey11, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, basdalopez, baya, Blacklist7, bombom, braausasda9593, chincarito, Cpidegso, Deddy Hernandez, dhodoadrian, dudut, ecly_watchaa, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fajrinited, fastak, fredrian.seven, GeaErang, goodfron, Gothic, h-ANG, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, iamsetia, irfi_1, iwankayou, jifortin, jojo poenya, Juni HW, kingherooney, King_Cantona, machookeii, Mahesa_Jenar, MCR7, MichaelMU, moehfar, MUFC1878, Nachir_79, nay, oldark, ollacarla, penk22_, Prianto United, Rean, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rissa14, rizluq, ruffy3rd, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, sanji0ne, Sawithea, sepatu_ancur, Septiko Aji, sompretz, SR 7, Syarifeghy, ThianCJP, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, united7, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, yoogadwi17, zudomiriku