United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2019/2020

Old 01-10-2019, 10:10 AM   #11
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United 1-1 Arsenal

Yah lumayanlah 1 poin, daripada 0 poin. Hehehe
Blunder yang berakibat gol Auba sangat disayangkan.
Berikutnya adalah Rashford memang ga cocok jadi target man.
Januari 2020 fix MU harus cari striker.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:52 AM   #12
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'He could have waited and had a look later': Ole Gunnar Solskjaer questions whether the linesman should have raised his flag for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang equaliser as Arsenal earn draw at Manchester United

* Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's VAR-awarded leveller earned Arsenal draw
* Manchester United had taken a first-half lead through Scott McTominay
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer believes VAR is still a work in progress and can be refined

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer felt his Manchester United players were affected by the raising of an offside flag for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's goal but did not dispute that Arsenal deserved their equaliser at Old Trafford.

Assistant referee Scott Ledger raised his flag when Aubameyang ran onto Bukayo Saka's pass in the 58th minute following a mistake by Axel Tuanzebe.

However, replays showed the striker was several yards onside and VAR awarded the goal, with the Norwegian later accepting his side had only themselves to blame. '

'Ashley Young has put his hand up,' said Solskjaer. 'Maybe he hesitated a little bit. He could have got a block in and helped David de Gea.

'It's no excuse as it's a perfectly good goal. The linesman probably should have kept his flag down but there you go. It makes an impact on the situation by raising his flag.

'He could have waited and had a look later. VAR is a work in progress. I am still in favour of it. Arsenal deserved the goal.'

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admitted Manchester United had no excuses over Arsenal's leveller

Aubameyang, who took his goal tally to eight for the season, said: 'I was sure I was not offside and I tried to finish. I just heard the crowd say it was offside, but then it was a goal so I was happy. It's a strange feeling (waiting for a VAR review). You cannot celebrate 100 per cent, but it's OK. I am happy now.'

De Gea warned his team-mates they have to improve after another dismal display that keeps United in mid-table.

'This is Manchester United so we have to win these games,' he said. 'The lads have to react and play better. The goal was a big mistake for us. We gave away an important goal.'

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang grabbed the equalising goal for the Gunners at Old Trafford. Although the flag was raised, replays showed that Aubameyang was clearly onside

Neither team had a shot of any sort in the first 29 minutes. The game did improve after the break and United could have been awarded a late penalty for handball against Sead Kolasinac. Solskjaer said: 'You'd rather the referee blow the whistle and check it after if he is not sure.

'I was sure and quite a few United fans were sure.

'But we go 1-0 up and then we don't get the second goal that we want to get. That's the lesson now for this team.

'Be more cynical, clinical. There are so many games where we have been 1-0 up. We will learn.'

Arsenal manager Unai Emery said: 'The result is fair. It will be a good point if we beat Bournemouth on Sunday.

'We could have done better in some moments but I also thought we had some good moments after it was 1-1.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7522859/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-questions-linesman-raised-flag-Aubameyang-equaliser.html
Old 06-10-2019, 04:18 AM   #13
steve.crowford
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
steve.crowford has no contributions yet

Solskjaer reactions in match against Arsenal||HD||2019||
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImUzRKbAQQQ

Scott McTominay vs Arsenal||Man of the match||2019||HD||
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gugOCfGJ_ro&t=1s

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 11
adi_Giggsy, Andi Istiabudi, penk22_, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, sinagareiner, steve.crowford, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku, Zulfan