United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Lounge

Old 02-01-2019, 06:03 PM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Manchester United under Solskjaer

SOLSKJAER'S EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW YEAR

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is full of excitement about what the New Year has in store for himself and Manchester United.

The in-form Reds will be looking to record a fourth successive Premier League win under his stewardship as caretaker manager, when up against Newcastle United this evening (Wednesday).

The team travel to St. James’ Park for our first match of 2019 in confident mood and Ole is looking forward to seeing what can be achieved in the months ahead.

“I’ve got to say, going into the new year the way I've done, I've never done [before] but I'm so excited about the new year,” the Norwegian told MUTV.

“I'm just going to enjoy my time here now. Working with players of this quality, when you're a coach or a manager, you think 'this will be enjoyable'.“

‘PLAY LIKE A MAN UNITED TEAM’

United thumped Solskjaer’s former club Cardiff City 5-1 in his only away game in charge so far, before recording equally comfortable wins over Huddersfield Town (3-1) and Bournemouth (4-1) at Old Trafford.

Much like Cardiff and Huddersfield, Newcastle are embroiled in the battle to avoid relegation but have made life tough for top-half teams already this season on Tyneside – running Manchester City, Tottenham and Arsenal close in narrow 2-1 defeats.

However, Ole has reiterated his message that his players should concentrate on themselves and carrying on the momentum the Reds have been building.

“That’s what I say to the boys – if we’re thinking too much about the opposition, our own play will be diluted,” he said.

“So we should just focus on ourselves. Newcastle cause one problem different to what Bournemouth will do. So [we'll watch] one or two clips about the opposition, but the rest is about us. Play the way we should do, and play like a Man United team.

“Away from home, it doesn't have to be all-out attack, gung-ho, but of course it's going to be with a foundation and [then] go forward when we can.”

‘WE PLAYED SOME UNBELIEVABLE STUFF THAT DAY’

Solskjaer enjoyed some memorable matches against Newcastle during his playing days at United, scoring four goals in 14 appearances against them.

There is one match in particular that sticks out for Ole – a resounding 6-2 victory at St. James’ Park in April 2003, when he managed to get on the scoresheet in some style.

When asked for his standout memories of facing the Magpies, he recalled: “The goal I scored when I got a ball on the chest, a left-foot volley. I think we were one-nil down at that time, [Jermaine] Jenas scored a great goal, I think, and then the rest of that game we played some unbelievable stuff. I think we won 6-2 in the end. That game was a one-off really, because going up there is really tough, but in that game we were class.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 08:45 AM   #12
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SOLSKJAER'S FIRST FOUR GAMES

Cardiff 1-5 Manchester United

Manchester United 3-1 Huddersfield

Manchester United 4-1 Bournemouth

Newcastle 0-2 Manchester United

Total points: 12

Goals Scored: 14

Goals Conceded: 3
Solskjaer became the first United manager to win opening four games since Sir Matt Busby 73 years ago
Old 07-01-2019, 01:11 PM   #13
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Old 24-01-2019, 10:01 PM   #14
Andi Istiabudi
manager

SOLSKJAER NOT WORRIED BY FIXTURE CONGESTION

Manchester United caretaker manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer insists he is not worried about fixture congestion ahead of two games in the space of five days.

The in-form Reds are in Emirates FA Cup action at Arsenal on Friday night before the focus will shift to the home clash against Burnley in the Premier League on Tuesday evening.

Although it seems inevitable some will deem a draw, and replay, against the Gunners as the ‘worst possible result’ for both clubs, the Norwegian appears unfazed by any prospect of the games starting to pile up.

Ole’s men resume the UEFA Champions League campaign with the home encounter with Paris Saint-Germain on 12 February, while progress for either, or both of, United and Manchester City to the sixth round of the FA Cup will mean the derby, currently scheduled for 16 March, will be postponed.

None of the upcoming matters appear to be troubling Solskjaer, who is merely focused on the job in hand. “It [the Burnley game] is not straight after [Arsenal],” he said at his press conference ahead of the trip to London. “We’ve got plenty of time.

”You don't really have to prioritise [anything] when I have a big squad anyway so, of course, there will be one or two changes [at the Emirates Stadium], but it's not like you prioritise one ahead of the other. You always prioritise the next game. So, now the main priority is tomorrow night and then we've got Saturday, Sunday, Monday. Still three days in between, so plenty of time to recover for Burnley.”

Sean Dyche’s Clarets are also involved in the FA Cup fourth round, meeting Manchester City on Saturday, and the match is the last of the month for the Reds. In February, we have a minimum of five fixtures – against Leicester City, Fulham, PSG, Liverpool and Crystal Palace, and a maximum of seven depending on the FA Cup permutations.

www.manutd.com
Old 24-01-2019, 10:03 PM   #15
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Thanks for 7/7 let's make it 8/8

Old 29-01-2019, 08:15 AM   #16
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I don't dream of top four – we're here to win trophies': Ole Gunnar Solskjaer disputes Mauricio Pochettino's claim that Champions League is more important than winning silverware

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Man United won't be satisfied with a top-four place
* The interim boss insists winning trophies is always the priority at Old Trafford
* This followed comments from Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino
* Pochettino said Champions League qualification is more important than trophies

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer insists that Manchester United will never be satisfied with a top-four place and says winning trophies is always the priority at Old Trafford.

This followed comments from Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino — understood to be Solskjaer's main rival for the United job — that Champions League qualification is more important than silverware.

Solskjaer said: 'That's not the dream, to be top four. We're Manchester United, you should always aim to win the league.

'We can't do it this year but we've just got to look forward to that again because we have to get back to that.

'We've got the Champions League and we've got the FA Cup — we can't just say top four and that's it. We've got to look at, "Can we win something this year?"

'I go into every single game as United manager thinking we can win this game. We are still in the FA Cup and we are going to try to win it.'

As Solskjaer led United into the fifth round at the expense of Arsenal with his eighth win in a row as caretaker boss, Pochettino's side crashed out of their second cup competition in the space of four days at Crystal Palace.

The Norwegian is determined to instill the same winning instinct at Old Trafford that he learned as a player under Sir Alex Ferguson.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer insists winning trophies is always the priority at Old Trafford. The Norwegian boss has enjoyed a perfect start to life as United's interim manager

'I'm not here to discuss what Pochettino says,' he added. 'But we are about winning trophies, of course. If you win trophies that's a fantastic day for everyone in the club. It's just the best time of your life when you win because you never know when the next one is going to come.

'The manager always said, "Enjoy this, whatever trophy you win". It's not up to me to discuss whatever anyone else says, I'm just saying that here at this club we are looking to win trophies.'

Solskjaer, who will go in search of victory No 9 against Burnley at Old Trafford tonight, couldn't be happier with life back at United.

The 45-year-old revealed that he is preparing for next season even though it is unclear whether he will still be in charge.

'I love it,' he said. 'It's what you want. We've had some fantastic results, great performances and I can see the improvement in many aspects.

'I see myself as a United product because I started my career as a coach here. I've done my badges over here so the biggest part of my football life has been here in Manchester. Just being here is a great achievement, being asked to be here.'

Asked if away wins over Tottenham and Arsenal had changed some people's perception of him as a coach, he replied: 'I don't mind what anyone else thinks about me.

'My job is to improve the team here. My job is for Man United and what they think about me is the most important thing. But of course, the more you win, the more you feel good. The feelgood factor is getting better.

'After the first games, everyone said it was just about attacking, attacking, attacking. But it's the other part I've been very happy with because we've not conceded many chances.

'I'm here to prepare for next season. What United are going to look like — with or without me, it doesn't matter. We need to use these months now to be ready for the challenge next year.

'We came second last season and we wanted to be challenging for the top place. It didn't happen. Now it's about re-organising and just starting next season ready to challenge and see where it takes us.'

Solskjaer faces difficult selection decisions on Tuesday night after Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez made the most of the opportunity when they were recalled to the starting line-up at Arsenal.

Lukaku set up two of the goals in the 3-1 win, including one for Sanchez on his first return to the Emirates as a United player.

'It's difficult to leave players out, but it's easy to put players in. That's the thing,' added Solskjaer. 'You can only play with 11 but as long as you have got so many players, like I have, that's a good problem.

'I've been on the end of, 'I need to speak to you, son' a couple of times. He (Ferguson) gave me the reason why and told when I was going to play again, so that's no problem.

'Everyone who wants to be part of a successful team has to understand that they have their time and the other players in the squad have theirs and we do this together.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6641679/Solskjaer-disputes-Pochettinos-claim-aims-win-silverware.html
Old 29-01-2019, 10:56 PM   #17
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer ~ 20Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmin View Post
Analisis taktik Man United vs Bournemouth

Saya coba pindahkan ke forum apa yg saya tulis di twitter ya. Ini hanya 1 pertandingan & banyak aspek yg masih bisa digali dari taktik Ole. Strategi Ole memang secara gamblang sering disebut dalam wawancaranya; menyerang, menyerang & menyerang. Untuk mengaplikasikan strategi tersebut, Ole memiliki beberapa taktik di antaranya dicuplik dari pertandingan vs Bournemouth:

Oom @goodmin; tak pindahin sini aja ya..
Cendol menyusul
Old 30-01-2019, 08:30 AM   #18
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's experiment of playing Marcus Rashford and Romelu Lukaku together fails in Burnley draw

* Marcus Rashford and Romelu Lukaku both started against Burnley on Tuesday
* The Manchester United strikers struggled to function as a partnership though
* It proved to be the hardest game yet since Jose Mourinho's abrupt departure
* Lukaku was hooked in the second half as United rallied to earn a point at home

For the first time under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, both Marcus Rashford and Romelu Lukaku were in Manchester United's starting line-up for Tuesday night's game against Burnley.

But what looks good on paper doesn't always translate onto the pitch and after eight consecutive victories for the Norwegian, this proved the hardest game yet for United since Jose Mourinho's abrupt departure in December.

With United losing 1-0 midway through the second half, Lukaku was hooked. Experiment over and a negative outcome.

Manchester United strikers Marcus Rashford and Romelu Lukaku struggled as a partnership

Rashford has been Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's golden boy so far but struggled against Burnley

Rashford has been Solskjaer's golden-eyed boy so far with five goals in seven games with £75million Lukaku a potent threat off the bench. Last time out however it was Lukaku who started and impressed in United's 3-1 FA Cup win at Arsenal.

So against a massed Burnley defence, Solskjaer opted to start them together.. Unfortunately, the sums look less than their parts.

Rashford was off the boil as if shifting to the side to allow Lukaku the central space had reduced some of his power.

Lukaku is a Marmite character and for the opening 45 minutes question-marks about his movement had to be raised again.

Their link-up play was fitful though Rashford was the guilty part in the first half when Lukaku did hold the ball up well with his back to goal and fed his mate.

Rashford was off the boil as if shifting to the side to allow Lukaku space reduced his influence

Rashford has been composed in front of goal since Solskjaer arrived but on this occasion he was almost too cool, getting his angles wrong so his little dinked finish ran wide of Tom Heaton's far post.

It seemed to affect the youngster's confidence and his first touch deserted him at times. In fact, it was the midfield drive of Paul Pogba that was the greatest threat to Burnley.

Summing up the Lukaku-Rashford partnership was a header by the Belgian into Rashford while the youngster was in an offside position. Presumably, their presence was also meant to create space for Juan Mata but that failed to materialise either. United's play was unexpectedly static.

The folly of the system was exposed as the visitors took a shock lead after 51 minutes when young United midfielder Andreas Pereira dwelt on the ball too long, was robbed by Jack Cork and he set up Ashey Barnes to score.

The setback seemed to spur United. Instead of thinking too much, they suddenly went on instinct, and Rashford had his most dangerous shot of the game.

The introduction of Jesse Lingard for Pereira further woke up United but their danger came from the right through Lingard and Mata, rather than Rashford and Lukaku working in tandem.

There were United appeals for a penalty when the ball struck Ashley Westwood on its way towards Lukaku from Mata's cross.

With 22 minutes still left, Lukaku's number came up, and he trotted off to be replaced by Alexis Sanchez.

Solskjaer loves strikers but he may decide it has to be Rashford or Lukaku as the main from now on, rather than both.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6646107/Solskjaers-experiment-playing-Rashford-Lukaku-fails-Burnley-draw.html
mungkin Ole cuma mau mainin Lukaku/Rashford, cuma karena Martial-nya absen jadinya turunin Rashford jadi starter ketimbang Sanchez IMO
Old 30-01-2019, 08:27 PM   #19
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Menurut saya sejauh ini kinerja Solskjaer cukup baik dan sesuai harapan fans United, sangat disayangkan jika nantinya tidak bisa menjadi manajer permanen United. Seharusnya United melakukan segala cara untuk memungkinkan hal itu terjadi termasuk opsi memberikan bonus pemain kepada klub Ole hehe..
Old 31-01-2019, 08:30 AM   #20
dhodoadrian
first team
keep on rocking

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
dhodoadrian is a name known to alldhodoadrian is a name known to alldhodoadrian is a name known to alldhodoadrian is a name known to alldhodoadrian is a name known to alldhodoadrian is a name known to alldhodoadrian is a name known to alldhodoadrian is a name known to all
Visit dhodoadrian's Facebook Visit dhodoadrian's Twitter Visit dhodoadrian's YouTube dhodoadrian

secara permainan udh pasti lebih enak diliat dr sebelumnya,, cuma sy ingin mengiyakan salah satu pandit bein kalo utd babak 2 agak menurun, terbukti lg d match terakhir kebobolan 2 gol sebelum akhirnya bisa menyamakan di menit akhir.

semoga bisa di perbaiki mengingat UCL bentar lagi main,

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 25
Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, an_setanmerah, Blacklist7, dhodoadrian, Eka Laksana S, fahlevysred, fikrirf, fredrian.seven, Gilangkukuh, goodmin, h-ANG, juliand_fergie, kedangsul, Legolash, penk22_, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, steve.crowford, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku, Zulfan