United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2018/2019

Old 11-10-2018, 03:56 PM   #11
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Chelsea vs Manchester United

Kalo herrera udah bisa main, hazard bisa dijaga. Yg musti dijaga itu si metronom, jorginho. Dia lah pusat permainan chelsea. Seperti roy keane. Cuma defense jorginho jelek.
Old 17-10-2018, 10:39 PM   #12
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

EARLY TEAM NEWS FOR OUR TRIP TO CHELSEA

The international break is over and Jose Mourinho is busy formulating his plan for Manchester United's return to action, against joint-Premier League leaders Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.

The domestic campaign will resume with a mouthwatering encounter in west London, where the Reds will take on Maurizio Sarri’s unbeaten Blues at 12:30 BST.

Eleven United players were initially called up for international duty and there were plenty of positives during the break, including goals for Romelu Lukaku, Marcus Rashford and Eric Bailly, plus an assist for Alexis Sanchez.

Unfortunately, three Reds were forced to officially withdraw due to injuries.

That group included Luke Shaw, who was voted our Player of the Month in both August and September by fans. Former Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic also pulled out of Serbia's squad for their matches against Montenegro and Romania.

Scott McTominay wasn’t involved for Scotland in their 2-1 defeat away to Israel, before the midfielder withdrew from the squad prior to the 3-1 friendly loss to Portugal at Hampden Park.

WHO ELSE MIGHT BE INJURED?

Diogo Dalot was substituted after 49 minutes on Tuesday night, as Portugal's Under-23s beat Bosnia Herzegovina 4-2 in Madeira. It has been suggested the right-back asked to be taken off as a precaution, but those reports are unconfirmed.

Marouane Fellaini was absent for both of Belgium's matches during the break amid reports that he has a possible hamstring problem.

Meanwhile, Jesse Lingard has missed the last three United games across all competitions, while Ander Herrera has been troubled by an ankle problem over the last two months and hasn’t featured since the Carabao Cup tie with Derby County.

Marcos Rojo, who was injured during the World Cup when representing his country Argentina, has yet to appear for the first team this season but did play 54 minutes for the Under-23s in a 1-1 draw against Reading at Old Trafford last month.

It is not yet known if the aforementioned players will be involved in Saturday’s big game, which is the first meeting of the sides since last season’s Emirates FA Cup final at Wembley Stadium.

Mourinho could give an update on the squad during his pre-match press conference, which is due to take place on Friday at the Aon Training Complex.

HOW ARE CHELSEA SHAPING UP?

The Blues, who have won nine of their 11 games in all competitions this season and sit second in the Premier League table, have almost a fully-fit squad to choose from for United’s visit.

Antonio Rudiger is reportedly a doubt with a groin strain but the defender is expected to be the only concern for manager Sarri, who replaced his fellow Italian Antonio Conte during the summer.

After mainly operating in a back-three under Conte, the Blues have largely reverted to a four-man defence so far this season.

New arrival Jorginho and the revitalised Ross Barkley have joined N’Golo Kante in a midfield trio in recent matches, with Willian and top scorer Eden Hazard supporting former Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud in attack.

www.manutd.com
Old 18-10-2018, 01:55 PM   #13
adi_Giggsy
first team
Glory Glory Man United

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
adi_Giggsy has a spectacular aura aboutadi_Giggsy has a spectacular aura about
Visit adi_Giggsy's Facebook Visit adi_Giggsy's Twitter Visit adi_Giggsy's YouTube adigiggsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulfan View Post
Kalo herrera udah bisa main, hazard bisa dijaga. Yg musti dijaga itu si metronom, jorginho. Dia lah pusat permainan chelsea. Seperti roy keane. Cuma defense jorginho jelek.
Saya kurang update mainnya Jorginho neh om, ga tahu tipikal ini pemain
Old 19-10-2018, 11:37 PM   #14
Sir Alsep Ferguson
Founder
talk less do more

Thanked 1,090 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Sir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of light

https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/19/alexi...match-8056287/

Alexis Sanchez not spotted with Man Utd squad travelling to London for Chelsea match

Alexis Sanchez was not spotted with the rest of his Manchester United teammates who travelled to London on Friday ahead of tomorrow’s Premier League match against Chelsea.

The Chile international arrived back in London from Mexico after playing 90 minutes in a friendly earlier this week. It appears, however, that Sanchez did not return north before embarking on the trip to Stamford Bridge with the rest of the first team squad. Sanchez scored his first goal of the season in the rousing 3-2 win against Newcastle prior to the international break which reportedly salvaged Jose Mourinho’s job.
Old 20-10-2018, 06:44 PM   #15
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi_Giggsy View Post
Saya kurang update mainnya Jorginho neh om, ga tahu tipikal ini pemain
Dia bagus keeping ball. Ga terlalu obsesif minta bola, pergerakan tanpa bolanya bagus, lebih mengutamakan struktur permainan timnya. Dia bisa ngomando rekan timnya buat oper kesana kemari, ga harus ke dia. Dia bakal buat defence Chelsea naik hingga setengah lapangan. Untuk ngebangun serangan selalu dimulai dari dia. Dan dia punya koneksi bagus dengan hazard. Kalo umpan terobosannya nyampe ke hazard, gawat deh.
Old 21-10-2018, 01:17 AM   #16
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Old 21-10-2018, 01:20 AM   #17
Andi Istiabudi
manager

KEY QUOTES: JOSE'S VERDICT ON THE DRAW AT CHELSEA

Jose Mourinho was naturally disappointed with the end result, but felt Manchester United were the better side and was proud of his players after the dramatic 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge.

Speaking to Sky Sports, MUTV and at the post-match press conference, the manager spoke about a number of issues, including the Reds' performance, the six minutes of added time and the unfortunate fracas at the end of the game...

WE WERE THE BETTER TEAM
“I can tell you that the 97-minute game was so good that you have to focus on that. [We were] the best team on the pitch. If you say before the match one point at Stamford Bridge, it's always a good result because it's so difficult for teams to win here. But after the game, the way the game was, it's an awful result for us and a phenomenal result for them [Chelsea]. [It was] different because against Newcastle, in the first half we weren't there. In this match, we were there. We had lots of times with the ball in the last third and we weren't aggressive enough with the ball to attack the spaces to have some mobility. But we were there, we were in the game. We controlled their triggers - [Eden] Hazard was controlled and I've never seen Jorginho play so little like he did today, so we were completely in control. We conceded a goal from a set-piece, but we were in the game so the distance between the first and the second half was not as big as it was against Newcastle. But maybe after the 2-1, we had again great positions to score the third goal. We were the best team, we were calm, we had complete control and I hope every referee does the same as Mike Dean to give six minutes [of injury time]. Normally, when I'm losing, I never have five, six or seven minutes.”

I'M PLEASED WITH EVERYTHING BAR THE RESULT
“The team played very well. As a team, we played very, very well. Individually, in the second half, they [the players] raised the bar, especially the attacking players who brought the game into a different dimension. But the defensive players also had a solid performance and again, I repeat, against a very good team full of very good players. I'm really, really, really pleased with the individuals in the team and the work we did in the last couple of days. I'm really pleased with everything apart from the result, which is an awful result for us.”

WHERE THE ADDED TIMES CAME FROM
“Some changes that every team does - three for them, three for us. We wanted to do two at the same time but [Marcus] Rashford was injured so we couldn't do it. But I never saw what the majority of the goalkeepers in the Premier League do, which is to go until the limits of the yellow card [for time-wasting] and David [De Gea] never did that. From us, we always tried to play, even if we were winning 2-1 and in extra time, we wanted to play and try to kill the game, so we didn't have a negative game. But that's football.”

AN ASSESSMENT OF THE FIRST GOAL
“I don't see because I'm far [away] but what I can tell you is that we defended mixed - we had some players in the zone and some on opponents. Every player knows with closed eyes which player is his player, which space is his space in case of him being on the zonal. If something happened where they lost the opponent or something that made them that way because they knew it clearly which opponent was theirs.”

I HAVE ACCEPTED AN APOLOGY
“I have a certain level of education, socially and in sport. What I did today I will do one day in Madrid, in Porto, in Milan and try always to behave in the same way which I did. But the reaction of the fans is up to them and not up to me.” No, no, no, I'm not annoyed with anything. What happened was with Sarri's assistant and Sarri was the first one to come to me to say he would resolve the problem internally with him and, after that, his assistant came to me in Sarri's office to apologise to me. I immediately said that, if he really feels it that way and you want to apologise, of course I accept the apology and forget it because I also made a lot of mistakes in my career, so I'm not going to kill him because of one.“

www.manutd.com
Old 21-10-2018, 07:34 AM   #18
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Setelah di protes keras berbagai pihak, makin lumayan nih mainnya united..
Seri berasa kalah tapinya..wahaha..

Mudah2an kmren evra sempet bujuk woodward deh buat beli pemain bertahan yg ok..secara dia duduk barengan di tribun..hehe..

Atau malah bujuk woodward buat cari pelatih baru😆😆😆😆

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 14
adi_Giggsy, Andi Istiabudi, bang_zak, dwitri27, eyeofday, finza_13, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, tumpal_oneunited, Zulfan