United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

View Poll Results: Your Man of the Match ?
Paul Pogba 5 100.00%
Alexis Sanchez 0 0%
Ander Herrera 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2018, 04:42 PM   #11
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester City vs Manchester United

Kompany Pastikan Manchester City Serius Lawan MU

Liputan6.com, Manchester - Bek Manchester City, Vincent Kompany tak mau larut usai kekalahan telak dari Liverpool di Liga Champions. Dia mengatakan, City tetap tenang dan serius menjelang duel menghadapi Manchester United (MU) pada akhir pekan ini.

Pada tengah pekan lalu, City menelan sebuah hasil yang memalukan. Mereka harus dipermalukan Liverpool di leg pertama babak perempat final Liga Champions, di mana mereka tumbang 3-0 di Anfield.

Kekalahan di Anfield ini membuat Manchester City kabarnya murka. Untuk itu ada beberapa kabar menyebut bahwa mereka akan menyimpan sejumlah pemain penting mereka pada partai derby Manchester yang akan digelar pada akhir pekan nanti agar mereka bisa tampil maksimal di leg kedua nanti.

Kompany sendiri mengakui bahwa saat ini Liga Champions menjadi prioritas City, kendati ia menyebut timnya tidak akan bermain-main di Derby nanti. "Kami hanya memiliki satu kesempatan di Liga Champions, sementara di EPL kami masih memiliki beberapa kesempatan untuk menuntaskan pekerjaan kami," ujar Kompany seperti yang dilansir Soccerway.

"Kami akan menjadikan Premier League sebagai prioritas kami untuk tiga hari ke depan. Namun kami belum pernah mengalami situasi seperti ini, di mana setelah kami bermain di Liga maka kami akan berlibur namun kali ini terasa berbeda."

"Apapun yang terjadi di hari Sabtu nanti, kami akan tampil serius di pertandingan itu. Kami tahu bahwa Liga Champions sangat penting untuk fans kami, namun kami harus menyelesaikan urusan yang belum selesai ini sebelum kembali fokus ke sana." ujar bek timnas Belgia tersebut.
Old 06-04-2018, 11:59 PM   #12
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

WHAT JOSE WANTS FROM SATURDAY'S DERBY

Jose Mourinho insists Saturday's Manchester derby with City, for him, is purely about United keeping up the push for second place in the Premier League table.

The Blues can seal the title with victory but the manager is more concerned with his team's situation and wants the runners-up slot, in the face of strong competition from Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool. Clearly, it is a case of bidding to obtain a positive result from the Etihad Stadium fixture.

"My motivation is to finish second," he said. "I still have the motivation to finish [in the] top four, because mathematically it is not done. It is a good distance but not mathematically done.

"So that's the first objective but, after that, I don't hide that in practical terms and next season, to finish second, third or fourth is exactly the same, because you don't win the title, but you qualify directly to the Champions League group phase. However, I prefer to finish third not fourth and I prefer to finish second not third and, because we are in the second position for many, many, many, many months.

"Obviously, it's our objective to fight for that and for that we need points, so my objective for tomorrow is to try to have the points that can help us to finish second."

The manager is, as always, keen to stress the derby should merely be treated as another game for United.

"In the end, the points are the most important thing," he added to MUTV. "In the end, it’s always a match of three points and not a match of seven, eight or nine points but there is also a little bit of the emotional difference in relation to other matches.

"But, in my case, I always try to play every match with the same mentality and responsibility and not try to make a derby an El Clásico as we used to call it in Portugal and Spain – a special match

www.manutd.com
Old 07-04-2018, 12:01 AM   #13
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

EARLY TEAM NEWS FOR MANCHESTER DERBY

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has confirmed that he has a fully fit squad to choose from for Saturday’s Manchester derby, with the exception of the injured Sergio Romero.

The Reds have been boosted by the return to full fitness of Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo and Ander Herrera in the past week, while Daley Blind is also back in full training and took part in the Friday morning session at the Aon Training Complex.

But Sergio Romero remains absent, with the boss suggesting last week that the goalkeeper could be out for “a few weeks” after picking up an injury on international duty with Argentina, following a clash with Diego Costa during his country’s 6-1 friendly defeat by Spain.

Speaking in an interview with MUTV’s Mark Sullivan on Friday afternoon, the boss reported a clean bill of health for his squad ahead of the Premier League clash with local rivals Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium, with Romero the only player unavailable for selection.

“Everybody is coming back but Sergio [Romero] is injured,” he said.

Mourinho also gave an update on how the team's preparations have been shaping up this week ahead of the big game.

“It’s been a good week," he said. "I would say a normal week – no midweek match or Champions League for us, so more time to train. But a good normal week I would call it.”

Meanwhile, City boss Pep Guardiola said in his pre-match press conference on Friday that top scorer Sergio Aguero will be assessed after a training session on Friday afternoon to determine whether he will be fit enough to be included in the squad on Saturday.

John Stones and Fabian Delph were unused substitutes in Wednesday's 3-0 Champions League defeat against Liverpool at Anfield and could be involved after recent injuries, but Benjamin Mendy is expected to remain sidelined.

www.manutd.com
Old 08-04-2018, 01:42 AM   #14
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Wow.
Pogba just wow
Old 08-04-2018, 02:02 AM   #15
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

2-0

Mou: "Rashford, warm up!"

Then the scores turn to 2-3
Old 08-04-2018, 05:20 AM   #16
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MANCHESTER CITY 2 MANCHESTER UNITED 3

Premier League | Etihad Stadium| Attendance: 54,259 | Scorers: Kompany 25, Gundogan 30; Pogba 53, 55, Smalling 69

Manchester United breathtakingly wrecked neighbours Manchester City’s plans to wrap up the Premier League title on derby day by producing an astonishing comeback at the Etihad Stadium.

The Reds had looked down and out after a first half when the hosts were superior and scored twice through Vincent Kompany and Ilkay Gundogan.

The Blues supporters were prematurely readying themselves for a party at United’s expense but the old never-say-die spirit was revived in a spectacular second period that saw a double from Paul Pogba and a winner from Chris Smalling ruin City’s dreams in a captivating contest.

There was a brilliantly respected minute’s applause before the game for former United midfielder Ray Wilkins, who died this week at the age of 61. But the old blood and thunder of a local dust-up followed quickly as referee Martin Atkinson blew his whistle to get the 176th derby under way.

Eric Bailly and Ander Herrera were back in Jose Mourinho’s starting XI in two changes from the previous Saturday’s 2-0 win against Swansea City at Old Trafford.

For City, Pep Guardiola made four changes from the Blues side that had been comprehensively beaten 3-0 at Anfield against Liverpool in midweek in the first leg of the Champions League quarter-final.

After the early minutes when neither side could grasp control of the match, City began to take command of the derby and the Reds were unable to test Blues goalkeeper Ederson before the hosts took the lead in the 25th minute.

Antonio Valencia conceded a corner and from the resulting setpiece, Leroy Sane’s killer ball into the box was met by a powerful header from Blues captain Vincent Kompany.

City had their tails up and United were struggling to turn the tide. The Reds were penned back and five minutes after the opener, Gundogan made it 2-0.

De Gea, who has been one of the stand-out figures this season with save after brilliant save, unfortunately sent a low clearance straight to the Blues who swiftly attacked again. A clinical, swift passing move was finished off by Gundogan after he turned neatly in the box to steer home a right-footed shot. United were on the ropes.

Fortunately for the Reds, Raheem Sterling wasn’t in destructive mood when he was presented with two gilt-edged chances to rub salt in the visitors’ wounds. Twice in the space of three minutes, he was in a one-on-one situation but he scooped both his efforts over the bar to let United off the hook.

Gundogan almost grabbed his second goal when he had a free header just before half time but he could only send it into De Gea’s gloves.

The interval whistle was a welcome reprieve for United but initially after the break, the torment continued with Gundogan hitting the woodwork.

The Reds desperately needed a road back into this derby and Paul Pogba provided it. After having his first shot saved by Ederson, he scored twice in the space of 97 seconds to turn the tide against the Blues.

The Frenchman’s blitz came in the 53rd and 55th minutes and both were crafted brilliantly with Alexis involved superbly. The first saw the Chilean pick out Herrera and when he chested the ball past Kompany, Pogba ghosted in to stroke the ball home as the rest of City’s defence looked on.

Before the Blues could steady themselves, United had brilliantly levelled the score. Alexis lofted a killer through-ball for Pogba again to drift into the six-yard area and guide his header home to make it 2-2.

It was a thrilling comeback from the Reds that hadn’t honestly looked on after the first 45 minutes. And it wasn’t even over at that point.

The unbelievable turnaround culminated with another assist from Alexis. In the 69th minute, his deep-probing free-kick picked out Smalling who’d again taken advantage of City’s defensive frailties. His right-footed volley was striker-like as he planted in United’s third goal from close range ahead of the Blues’ despairing rearguard.

Perhaps inevitably there were some flashpoints as the derby boiled over and Atkinson had to show a few yellow cards to maintain order.

As for the football, City substitute Sergio Aguero almost equalised in the 89th minute but De Gea pulled off one of his customary acrobatic flip overs to end the Blues’ hopes of a late fightback.

The match was supposed to end with City being confirmed as champions but instead it was United who took home the points and the local pride, applauded off by the ecstatic Reds supporters inside the Etihad Stadium on a remarkable evening.

THE LINE-UPS

City: Ederson; Danilo, Kompany (c), Otamendi, Delph, B. Silva (Jesus 72), D. Silva (De Bruyne 72), Fernandinho, Gundogan (Aguero 75), Sane; Sterling.

Substitutes not used: Bravo, Walker, Laporte, Toure.

Booked: Sterling, Fernandinho, Aguero, Danilo, Kompany, Jesus.

United:
De Gea; Valencia (c), Bailly, Smalling, Young; Matic, Pogba, Herrera (Lindelof 90); Lingard (McTominay 84), Alexis (Rashford 82), Lukaku.

Substitutes not used: J Pereira, Rojo, Mata, Martial.

Booked: Herrera, Pogba, Lukaku.

TALKING POINTS

Pogba answered the critics
The Frenchman had been a central figure in the verbal build-up to the derby but after a difficult first half, he showed his ability as he hit back at City with two classic attacking-midfielder goals. He was top class and finished both chances brilliantly.

Alexis was brilliant again
United beat City to the Chilean's signing in the January transfer window and the Blues supporters were not going to let him forget it. His reply to the taunts was devastating. Following on from an impressive return to form against Swansea, the South American was involved in all three of United’s goals as he helped carve open City.

WHAT'S NEXT FOR UNITED?

The Reds are back at Old Trafford next Sunday 15 April for a Premier League game against West Bromwich Albion (KO 16:00 BST). The Baggies are currently bottom of the division, staring relegation in the face and are currently without a permanent manager after sacking Alan Pardew.
Old 08-04-2018, 05:25 AM   #17
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MOURINHO REACTS TO INCREDIBLE DERBY WIN

Jose Mourinho was naturally delighted to see his Manchester United side come from two goals down to claim a famous victory in the derby on Saturday.

After City had taken a 2-0 lead at half-time, the Reds staged a storming turnaround as a Paul Pogba double and a brilliantly-taken winner from Chris Smalling secured a stunning 3-2 win.

Here's what Jose had to say in his post-match interview with Sky Sports...

FRUSTRATION AT FIRST GOAL
"I was really sad with their first goal because their first goal came from a corner and that's the third corner I think they have scored against us from this season. And it was in the moment when the game was completely in control. Then after the second goal it was important for the players to stay confident. Matic, Pogba and Herrera had the ball and we moved the ball and we had more of the ball than normally a team has against Manchester City. So it was just a question of keeping our confidence and bringing the lines up a bit more and pressing a bit higher and waiting for a goal."

TOP-FOUR PLACE ALMOST SECURED

"I gave them the example of many matches when a team is losing 2-0 and can recover so credit to the boys because they believed and they kept their shape and it's a very important result for us because mathematically I think we need six points to finish in the top four. That objective is the compulsory objective so we need six points in three matches at home and three away. So I'm pretty confident today has helped with that and to finish second I think is very important. I think we are four points ahead of Liverpool with one match in hand and we are four ahead of Spurs and City need to beat them to win the title. Our challenge is to finish second."

CONGRATULATIONS TO CITY AND PEP
"I told him congratulations because they deserve the title. Of course they're frustrated because they wanted to do it today but I congratulate them because they are going to win it and deservedly so. They have more points than the other teams and they gave no chance to the others. I keep saying we have had a better season than last season, more victories, more goals, more points, less goals conceded, everything has been better for us but it was not enough because of the season they have had when they have not stopped winning. But we are not the team that people think we are - we are not as bad as people think we are, I'm not such a bad manager as people think I am, the players are not so bad as people think they are and that's what we are going to try to prove by showing we are the second best team in the country, but for that we need the points."

DELIGHTED FOR THE FANS

"I'm really happy for the fans because I know for the fans the result against a direct rival is always important and recently we did it against Chelsea, Liverpool and now City. For them it's a nice feeling. I said before the match in an honest way that my objective was not to spoil any celebration because they are going to celebrate sooner or later. The objective was to fight for points because we need points. Even if Manchester United doesn't win the title for the next 50 years, Manchester United is Manchester United and if I don't win anything I am Jose Mourinho and the players are the players. We are honest people and honest professionals and we always try to do our best. I am really, really pleased for us as a group that we can finish in the top four and we have a big chance to finish second with this fantastic result."

WE ALWAYS TRY TO IMPROVE
"I think in the end the number of the points they [City] will have is going to reflect how much better they were than the others. The point is can we improve enough to catch them? I don't know. We are going to try and this result at least gives the boys two good days off with a great feeling and hopefully next time we play at Old Trafford next weekend we can have a good atmosphere to try to get three points because we need six to get a top-four place. So if we get three we are almost there."

PLEASED FOR PAUL POGBA

"I said at half-time that my midfielders couldn't play better than they were playing. It's difficult to play against City because they press really well and are compact and their transition is really strong. I told Matic, Herrera and Pogba that they could not improve a lot from what they did in the first half because they had confidence to play and to move the ball and give passes. I was asking more from my central defenders especially to play with the ball because in the first half they were really shaky with it at their feet and there were bad mistakes. I needed more from my wingers, I wanted them to come inside and give more solutions to our midfielders. So we improved in the second half with that, I was not asking for Paul to improve because I was already happy with what he was doing in the first half. But he scored two fantastic goals and I'm really pleased for him."

www.manutd.com
Old 08-04-2018, 05:27 AM   #18
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Congrats Paul

POGBA'S DELIGHT AFTER DELAYING MAN CITY

Paul Pogba declared it felt better to stop Manchester City winning the Premier League title on derby day than it did to put his name on the scoresheet twice in Saturday's scintillating 3-2 win for Manchester United.

The Frenchman was the runaway winner of the club's Man of the Match poll on Twitter, gleaning 79 per cent of the votes ahead of fellow nominees Alexis Sanchez (15 per cent) and Ander Herrera (6 per cent), who between them provided the assists for Pogba and the scorer of the decisive third goal, Chris Smalling.

"It obviously feels great to score two goals but it's an even better feeling to win against Manchester City and not let them win today against us in their own stadium," Pogba beamed on MUTV.

"I feel very happy but there is one side of me that is disappointed too because, with a performance like we had in the second half, if we had done this all season, I think we would be fighting for the title with City or we'd be just in front of them.

"This is football. It happens. And we have to carry on like this, we're learning. I'm very happy today."

Pogba noticeably celebrated wildly at the final whistle, making it clear the victory meant as much to him as it did to the club's passionate supporters inside the Etihad Stadium.

"They came here to support us at Man City's stadium and they didn't want us to lose this game," he said. "We didn't want to lose this game and we did it for them, for ourselves and all Manchester United fans."

The Frenchman finished his MUTV interview by turning his thoughts to the targets for the rest of this season - "we have to think about the second place, and the FA Cup, that is coming" - and the aim of improving for the next campaign.

"Exactly, always. That is why we play, to come back better than the season before and not make the mistakes that we have done."

www.manutd.com
Old 08-04-2018, 12:47 PM   #19
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester City 2-3 Manchester United

Manchester is RED....!!!Asli...bener2 comeback yg epik...ancur bin absurd di first half,,menggila di babak kedua dan menang...makan tuh pesta juara di Etihad...wkwkwk. Salut sama Alexis,Herrera,n Pogba...di babak kedua mereka bener2 berubah jadi motor serangan MU. Konsisten bombardir pertahanan City dan akhirnya bisa membungkam seisi Etihad lewat gol Smalling.
Old 10-04-2018, 03:55 PM   #20
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester City 2-3 Manchester United

Sempat berpikir mau tidur aja setelah babak pertama selesai.
Apalagi ada WA di group yang mulai ngatain MU akan menyaksikan rival sekotanya Juara dengan menumbangkan MU.
Hingga akhirnya tiba pada satu text WA yang mengatakan "MU ngevoor nih ye" (ceritanya dia juga lagi ngejelek-jelekin MU).
Atas dasar WA terakhir inilah saya memutuskan untuk lanjut nonton babak kedua.

Dan ternyata MU malah main apik dan unggul 3-2 setelah tertinggal 2 gol di babak pertama.
Gw puas banget itu ngereply WA-nya...
Iya bener MU lagi ngevoor di babak pertama.
Wkwkwk...

Glory..Glory..Man United!!

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 14
Andi Istiabudi, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, h-ANG, penk22_, Rean, rio vander vidic, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan