United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2011/2012

Old 26-09-2011, 09:20 PM   #41
demhyt
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
demhyt has a spectacular aura aboutdemhyt has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: [UCL] Man Utd vs Basel

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Nonton via BBC live skor

United tanpa Rooney dan Chicharito. Kenapa nggak duet Welbeck - Macheda dicoba setelah penampilan Owen dan Berba yang kurang memuaskan. Meski masih muda dan minim pengalaman setidaknya tenaga, kecepatan dan agresifitasnya bisa lebih baik dari 2 seniornya

Moga nggak ada tambahan cedera di posisi bek... Klo nggak bisa makin krisis.
bek kalo cedera lagi mau ndak mau fryers, thorpe kudu siap

aku sepakat turunkan welbeck dan macheda...pergerakan macheda mengalami peningkatan dibanding taun lalu(berkaca waktu lawan leeds) cuma kemaren waktu lawan leeds dia emang nempatin bukan posisi favoritnya tapi justru disana dia bisa explore pergerakan dan kecepatannya...
Old 27-09-2011, 12:06 AM   #42
dery pramudito
reserve player
Manchester is red

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
dery pramudito Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit dery pramudito's Twitter

smoga de gea dan young dimainin jd bisa debut main di liga champions bareng MU, MU harus menang prediksi skor 2-0. amin
Old 27-09-2011, 07:34 AM   #43
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

25/09/2011 12:59 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Reds to ring changes

Sir Alex Ferguson expects to make changes to his side for the first home game of the UEFA Champions League campaign against FC Basel on Tuesday night.

Although the boss is full of respect for the Swiss champions and coach Thorsten Frink, he realises he needs to give some of his players more match-time in order to keep them sharp.

"Maybe I'll use some of them against Basel," he said. "I do need to get all the squad moving. I think there will be changes on Tuesday."

The boss won't be taking Basel lightly, even though he does hope to rotate his squad for the group fixtures.

"I think we got a positive result*against Benfica," he explained. "Hopefully, we can strengthen our position. Basel are a decent side though. Thorsten Fink was a substitute in the final for Bayern Munich in 1999 when he came on for Lothar Matthaus. I spoke to him at the UEFA conference and he's done a good job.

"If you get to 10 points, you know you're into the next stage but we'd like to win the group anyway. If we win our next three games, we can utilise the squad. It would definitely help and we've done that over the years. It's sometimes backfired - I played a fresh team over in Fenerbahce and they beat us 3-0. Although I want to make changes, I don't want an embarrassment. So changes have got to be made with a mind of still winning the game."
Old 27-09-2011, 07:46 AM   #44
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

26/09/2011 13:52 , Adam Marshall
United v Basel

United*aim to build on the draw in Benfica when entertaining Basel at Old Trafford...

Form Guide
United may have lost the 100 percent start to the Barclays Premier League season but the draw at Stoke took the champions back to the top of the table. Of course, the 1-1 draw against Benfica left Basel top of the Group C pool following a hard-fought 2-1 success against Otelul Galati. The Swiss side also demolished Servette 4-0 and Lausanne 6-0 in a flying start to the domestic campaign before being held, like United, 1-1 at Thun on Saturday.

Ins and outs
The Reds have a number of walking wounded with Jonny Evans, Javier Hernandez and Wayne Rooney joining the injured list. On the plus side, Michael Carrick trained on Monday after missing the Britannia Stadium clash. Sir Alex has already admitted he will shuffle his pack ahead of the weekend encounter with Norwich and changes are expected. Basel are without star youngster Xherdan Shaqiri, who completes a two-match suspension, and Benjamin Huggel, who is also banned.

Last meeting*
A 1-1 draw at Old Trafford in 2003 was effectively a dead rubber in the Champions League but it was notable for a rare goal by Gary Neville and a debut for midfielder Darren Fletcher. Christian*Gimenez opened the scoring for the visitors.

Top man
Alexander Frei has a wealth of experience and, with Shaqiri sidelined, the boss expects the striker to perhaps provide the biggest threat. "I don't know what age Frei is," said Sir Alex of the 32-year-old. "But he played against us in 1997 with*Borussia Dortmund*I think. He's still got goal instincts and is very experienced." Frei was top*goalscorer last season but retired from international football after being booed by the Switzerland fans.

Quote/unquote
"I remember Basel were one of the first teams I saw at Old Trafford. It was one of the first games I watched at the stadium after moving to Manchester. As for the current side, they've got a few handy players and we've done plenty of homework in preparation for the game." - Jonny Evans.

Any sub-plots?
Coach Thorsten Fink will surely never forget what happened at the 1999 final in Barcelona when he replaced Lothar Matthaus with his Bayern Munich side leading 1-0. United hit back, of course, to win in dramatic fashion with late goals from Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Whistle blower
Italian Paolo Tagliavento is the man in the middle. The qualified hairdresser's first game at this level was between Arsenal and Partizan Belgrade last year.

Rivals watch
Otelul Gelati gave a good account of themselves on their debut in the group stages and they will be hoping for an upset at home against Benfica.
Old 27-09-2011, 07:56 AM   #45
rondwisan

26/09/2011 14:00 - ManUtd.com, Adam Bostock
Basel chance for Berbatov

The depth of United's squad will again be tested on Tuesday night, this time in attack as much as defence as Sir Alex Ferguson ponders who to pick against Basel from five strikers biding their time for an opportunity.

Dimitar Berbatov hopes to again fill the shoes of Wayne Rooney after the latter was ruled out for the second game in a row due to a hamstring injury and the absence of Javier Hernandez - victim of a dead leg at Stoke - will offer a further opportunity to the likes of Michael Owen, Danny Welbeck, Mame Biram Diouf and Federico Macheda.

"He's not playing tomorrow," said Sir Alex, when asked for an update on Rooney.

"It can be difficult to assess a hamstring injury. Obviously we hope we have him back quickly. He did a bit of jogging this morning but that's all. It's difficult to say. [Hernandez's injury] is straightforward, it's a dead leg. He should be ready for next Saturday."

The United manager insisted there's nothing sinister in the fact Chicharito has limped off the field in two consecutive appearances. Ashley Cole's controversial challenge in the Chelsea match was followed by an apparent push*by Stoke defender Jonathan Woodgate on Saturday which led to a collision between the Mexican and goalkeeper Asmir Begovic.

"Saturday was an accident, a complete accident," replied Sir Alex, declining to be drawn on the issue of 'protection' from referees.

If Berbatov is retained from the team that kicked off against Stoke, it will be only his third Champions League start in 2011. His last one was in May's semi-final second leg against Schalke, when a much-changed side beat the unfancied Germans 4-1. Omitted from the final 18 against Barcelona, the Bulgarian was an unused sub away to Benfica.

"Of course he does," said Sir Alex, when asked if Berbatov still has a big part to play at United. "He's one of our squad members and they all have a part to play in the context of the number of games you have in the Premier League, the Champions League, the League Cup and FA Cup. It's an exhausting season unless you use your squad."

"I don't need to reassure Dimitar. He knows he's a part of the squad and that applies to many players here at this moment in time. Federico Macheda, Mame Diouf and Michael Owen haven't played regularly either but Saturday's game was only our sixth in the league and we've had the Benfica and Leeds matches. So it's still early doors. There's plenty of time."

While*forwards were the focus of Sir Alex's team news, he had some bad news at the back in that Jonny Evans and Chris Smalling are also "not available" with groin and ankle problems respectively, while Nemanja Vidic "hasn't started training" since straining his calf.
Old 27-09-2011, 08:02 AM   #46
finza_13
first team
@FinzaKS

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
finza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to all
Visit finza_13's Twitter

duet di depan bisa jadi milik Berba - Owen nih
atau Wellbeck - Owen
Macheda bakal maen dari bench sepertinya

smoga aja pertandingan mulus deh jangan ada yg cedera lg
sudah fix streaming berarti malam ini
Old 27-09-2011, 08:41 AM   #47
rondwisan

26/09/2011 15:30 - ManUtd.com, Mark Froggatt
Young excited by Euro bow

Ashley Young is excited by the challenge of playing in the UEFA Champions League as he hopes to make his competition debut against FC Basel on Tuesday.

The Reds winger has made an excellent start to his Old Trafford career since making the summer switch from Aston Villa and believes he is ready to step up to European football’s biggest stage.

“When you come to a club like Manchester United, you are going to be challenged," said Young at the pre-match press conference.

"I am definitely someone who wants to challenge myself at the top level and being able to play in the big competitions at club level is every boy's dream.

“Hopefully I’ll be selected and can play a part in the game and I’m looking forward to playing in the Champions League. We know it is going to be a tough game, but I’m sure if we impose ourselves on the game as we have done in every other game this season we’ll get the three points.”

Young also spoke of the differences between Aston Villa and United, when asked to compare the two clubs.
“As soon as we went on the pre-season tour I realised how big the club was compared to Aston Villa, in terms of the number of staff and the size of the squad.

“We have a great squad here and we can use all the players because we are involved in a lot of competitions. You need to be able to rotate the squad and every player who goes out there in the Manchester United shirt wants to do well.”

Sir Alex Ferguson is clearly pleased with the start Young has made. In Monday's press conference, he likened the England winger to Reds legend Ryan Giggs, as well as praising his work-ethic and application in training.

The boss said: “He has great awareness of the game and fantastic endurance when running from box to box, which is something we have enjoyed with Ryan Giggs for many years.

"His crossing of the ball has, of course, been first class. He has integrated very well, has a good application in his training and done everything right, he’s doing very well.”

Young is not getting ahead of himself, though: “There have only been a few games this season and I’ve been delighted with the performances I have put in so far.

"But it’s a long season, there are plenty of games that are coming up thick and fast. You have to be ready and be on your toes. I feel ready and want to well every time I pull on the shirt.”
Old 27-09-2011, 09:09 AM   #48
rondwisan

Wadooohhhh ...., injurynya gak abis2 ..

Injuries mount for United
ESPNsoccernet - September 26, 2011

Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed Wayne Rooney and Javier Hernandez will miss the upcoming Champions League clash with FC Basel at Old Trafford.

Rooney was unavailable for the 1-1 draw with Stoke at the weekend while Hernandez limped off after starting the game, and neither player will be available on Tuesday night.

Asked about Rooney, Ferguson said: "He's not playing tomorrow. It can be difficult to assess a hamstring injury. Obviously we hope we have him back quickly. He did a bit of jogging this morning but that's all. It's difficult to say."

On Hernandez, he added: "His injury is straightforward - it's a dead leg he got on Saturday. He should be ready for next Saturday [against Norwich]."

It is the second game in succession that Hernandez has suffered an injury but Ferguson dismissed the suggestion the Mexican required more protection. "Saturday was an accident, a complete accident," he said.

Despite losing his first-choice strikers, Ferguson will once again be able to call upon Danny Welbeck, while Dimitar Berbatov and Michael Owen will also be pushing their claims, but Manchester United have injury problems throughout the team and there could be eight absentees against Basel.

Jonny Evans (ankle), Chris Smalling (groin) and Nemanja Vidic (calf) did not train, while Rafael (shoulder) is a long-term absentee, which means Antonio Valencia looks likely to again play at right back in a defence also featuring Rio Ferdinand, Phil Jones and Patrice Evra.

In midfield, Tom Cleverley (foot) and Darron Gibson (ankle) remain unavailable.

Basle won their opening fixture in Group C 2-1 against Romanian side Otelul Galati and Ferguson said United would respect their opponents.

He added: ''We played Basle a few years ago and they have always been the premier team in Switzerland. Switzerland have started to produce good young players - in fact they got to final of the European Under-21s this year.

''The national team has always been reasonably good and always seemed to represent themselves quite well and of course the Basle team have good experience of being in Europe quite a few times so we will respect that.''
Old 27-09-2011, 11:51 AM   #49
VaDLi
first team
fb.com/vadli | twitter @vadli

Thanked 1,733 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Visit VaDLi's Facebook Visit VaDLi's Twitter Visit VaDLi's YouTube

opa @rondwisan
ini head to head united vs basel

Old 27-09-2011, 11:58 AM   #50
Sheyro_07Seven
first team
The Real Big Boss

Location: Jember-Malang-Bojonegoro-Tuban-Tegal-Tangerang-Jakarta-Serang-Banjarmasin PP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Sheyro_07Seven has a spectacular aura aboutSheyro_07Seven has a spectacular aura about

prediksi ane neh bwt lini depan vs Basel bkal masang Wellbeck - Owen,....
kmgkinan jg bsa Wellbeck - Macheda,....

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 1
VaDLi