United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 02-11-2020, 10:43 AM   #1171
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul Labile Pogba

'A stupid mistake - I am not the best defensively and I have to work on it': Crestfallen Paul Pogba fronts up and apologises for conceding the penalty that led to Arsenal's winner against Manchester United at Old Trafford

* Paul Pogba has taken responsibility for Manchester united's 1-0 loss to Arsenal
* The midfielder tripped Hector Bellerin and gave away the decisive penalty
* He admitted it was a 'stupid mistake' and vowed to improve his defensive skills

Paul Pogba owned up to his 'stupid mistake' after he gave away a penalty in Manchester United's 1-0 defeat to Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunday.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang converted the second half spot kick for the Gunners as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side struggled despite entering the match on the back of a thrilling 5-0 victory against RB Leipzig in the Champions League in midweek.

The French midfielder admitted the team's performance was not good enough and he took responsibility after tripping Hector Bellerin inside the box, leading to the penalty that sealed the game.

Paul Pogba owned his 'stupid mistake' after he gave away a penalty in Man United's 1-0 defeat. The midfielder tripped Hector Bellerin inside the box that gave Arsenal the winning goal

'After a great team performance (vs RB Leipzig), we didn't do it today,' Pogba admitted to BBC Sport.

'We need to find why, the details and for myself, I cannot give a foul away like this. I thought I would touch the ball, I didn't and cost us the goal today.

'We have to be better and score goals as well. We need to be better with the ball and be more dangerous.

'We have to do better, starting with me.'

Pogba explained that defending is not one of his strong assets and that he plans to improve. Pogba (right) suggested a shortness of breath could have been a cause of his 'stupid mistake'

Pogba was reflective after the match, as he explained that defending inside the box is not one of his strong assets and that he plans to improve.

He added: 'When you try to touch the ball before the guy, I felt like I touched him a bit. I knew I was in the box and I knew it would be a mistake.

'At the end, I shouldn't give a penalty like that. I should let him take the ball and try to block the cross.

'Maybe I was bit out of breath because of the running just before and that made me do this stupid mistake. I will learn from that.

'I am not the best defensively in the box and I have to work on this. I can always improve on that.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8903167/Paul-Pogba-fronts-apologises-conceding-penalty-caused-Manchester-Uniteds-defeat.html
Old 06-11-2020, 09:42 AM   #1172
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Paul Pogba has caused 'nothing but problems' at Manchester United, claims Paul Ince... as he tells midfielder to forget about Real Madrid and focus on winning his place back in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side

* Paul Ince believes midfielder Paul Pogba needs to forget transfer to Real Madrid
* Pogba has been strongly linked with a move to the Spanish giants for some time
* Ince claims Pogba has caused multiple issues since joining Manchester United

Paul Ince believes Paul Pogba needs to forget about a transfer to Real Madrid and work on getting back into the Manchester United starting XI.

Pogba has been strongly linked with a move to the Spanish giants for some time and he openly flirted with the idea last month, saying it's his 'dream' to play for them.

The 27-year-old has found himself out of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's starting XI this season, starting just five times with only two full matches under his belt.

Paul Ince believes Paul Pogba needs to forget transfer to Real Madrid and focus on Man United. Ince claims that Pogba has caused multiple issues since rejoining the club four years ago

Former United midfielder Ince claims that Pogba has caused multiple issues since rejoining the club four years ago in an £89million deal.

'I love Pogba. I think he's a world-class player on his day. We saw that at Juventus. But since he's come to Manchester United it's been nothing but problems,' he told Ladbrokes.

'Under Jose Mourinho and things with his agent, there's always something. His performances haven't been up to scratch, the fans have almost gone against him.

Pogba found himself out of Ole Gunnar Solskajer's starting XI this season, starting five times. Solskjaer has rotated his central midfield players around during a disappointing start to season

'If I was playing with him, I'd be saying "listen, you just go out there and play. Go out there and start performing. Once you start performing like you should be performing, then you can talk about wanting to sign for Real Madrid, because at the moment you can't even get into the Man United side."

'If I’m Paul Pogba, I’m sitting on the bench thinking "hang on, I’ve got Fred, Scott McTominay and Bruno Fernandes all playing in midfield and I’m sat on the bench? There’s got to be something wrong with me."

'Man United is not about Paul Pogba.'

Fellow creative midfielder Bruno Fernandes has been favoured by Solskjaer this season while the United boss has rotated in the middle of the park during a disappointing start to the season.

Pogba, who has a contract until the summer of 2022 at Old Trafford, played just 29 minutes of United's shock 2-1 defeat by Istanbul Basaksehir in the Champions League on Wednesday and is competing with Nemanja Matic, Fred, Scott McTominay and Donny van De Beek for a spot in the starting line-up.

Solskjaer finds himself under pressure due to a poor 2020-21 campaign so far - the Red Devils are 15th in the Premier League, nine points off leaders and reigning champions Liverpool.

The United boss is now favourite to be the next top-flight manager to be sacked and his side faces a tough trip to Everton at the weekend.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8916995/Paul-Pogba-caused-problems-Manchester-United-claims-Paul-Ince.html
Old 10-11-2020, 08:37 AM   #1173
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

It's absolutely disgraceful that Pogba can't get in that team': Phil Neville says out-of-form Frenchman must force his way into Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's plans if Manchester United are to succeed

* Paul Pogba has started Manchester United's last two games on the bench
* United have opted to select Scott McTominay, Fred and Bruno Fernandes instead
* Phil Neville branded Pogba finding himself out of the team as 'disgraceful'
* The ex-defender believes the Frenchman should start if United want to win titles

Phil Neville says it is 'disgraceful' that Paul Pogba can't get into Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Manchester United team.

The French midfielder has started United's last two matches - against Istanbul Basaksehir and Everton - on the substitutes' bench with Solskjaer preferring Scott McTominay and Fred behind Bruno Fernandes.

Pogba has been strongly linked with a move away from United but still has a contract at Old Trafford until 2022 and Neville - who played 386 times for the club over 11 years - believes he needs to force his way into Solskjaer's team if the club are to challenge for titles.

Phil Neville has slammed Paul Pogba (left) for his poor start to the season. Neville says the move is disgraceful and Pogba needs to play for United to win titles

The 43-year-old, who currently coaches the England women's national team, told Premier League Productions: 'I still think it's absolutely disgraceful that Pogba can't get in that team.

'For United to win a league, for United to be successful, for United to play the style of football that Ole wants them to play then Pogba has to play.

'You can play one of them (Nemanja] Matic, Fred or McTominay and then you play Pogba with Fernandes.'

Pogba rejoined Manchester United in the summer of 2016 for a then-world record £89.3million but his chances of playing in an attacking midfield role have been diminished by the arrival of Fernandes earlier this year.

French star Pogba (right) has started United's last two matches on the substitutes' bench. Pogba's starting chances at United have been reduced after arrival of Bruno Fernandes

The Portuguese midfielder, who joined from Sporting Lisbon, has had a devastating impact at Old Trafford, scoring 18 times in 33 appearances since his January move for £67.6m.

Solskjaer also has new £40m signing Donny van de Beek to pick from in that attacking midfield position but the Dutch star has not been given a great deal of minutes by the Norwegian boss in the Premier League.

Neville maintains that Pogba is not suited to a deeper midfield role that McTominay and Fred currently occupy but Manchester United should be deploying a more attacking line-up.

When asked if Pogba can be trusted in that deep role, Neville replied: 'Probably not no but I'd rather go out there and score goals, go out there and go for the win playing the Manchester United way with Pogba in the team.

'I know I've said about him wanting to leave, not wanting to be there and his inconsistencies but I still think he's one of the best midfielders around. That's why I'm thinking: Why is Paul Pogba not in that team?'

Real Madrid and Pogba's former club Juventus have been linked with a swoop for the 27-year-old next year, with the French international claiming last month that it would be 'a dream' to play for the Spanish side.

Manchester United have endured a difficult start to the season, failing to win any of their opening four Premier League home games of the campaign for the first time ever.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8929841/Why-not-team-Phil-Neville-SLAMS-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaers-decision-drop-Paul-Pogba.html
Old 11-11-2020, 08:33 AM   #1174
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Cast out by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Manchester United and hounded by pundits, it's no surprise Paul Pogba prefers to play with his 'family' on France duty... the World Cup winning hero is still key for Les Bleus and a leader under Didier Deschamps

* Paul Pogba remains vital for France despite an uncertain future at Man United
* He has lost his place in the team under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and faces an exit
* But the £89m star still has the confidence of Les Bleus boss Didier Deschamps
* World Cup winner loves playing for France and sees his team-mates as 'family'

Few footballers in the game have as much pressure on their shoulders as Manchester United's Paul Pogba.

As for France's Paul Pogba, that's another story, as explained by his national team manager Didier Deschamps. 'When a player is unhappy at club level, of course he is happy to play for France,' he said this week after slamming United for their treatment of his star midfielder.

The 27-year-old seems to have a magnifying glass pressed against him every time he takes to the field for the Red Devils, and after a chaotic saga at Old Trafford that has left his future in doubt - especially now after losing his place in the team under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Is it any surprise that heading off for international duty might feel like something of a holiday for United's £89million man? Since Deschamp gave him his first cap in 2013, Pogba really has been 'Mr France'. And 72 caps later, he has been virtually ever-present for Les Bleus with a treasured World Cup to his name.

Paul Pogba is facing an uncertain future at Manchester United after losing his place in the side. The midfielder retains hero status for the France side after winning the World Cup in 2018. The £89m star has faced constant pressure to perform at Old Trafford and could soon depart

Pogba missed just one game en route to capturing that famous crown in Russia in 2018, and continued to prove vital in the year following - starting his next nine games before being crippled by a niggling ankle problem - which forced him to miss a huge chunk of the 2019-20 season.

Flash forward to the present and the man who was tipped to restore United to the glory days can hardly buy himself a start in the team and is facing an uncertain future at Old Trafford.

His recent bit-part role - which has seen him start two out of the last six games - provoked anger from Deschamps, who admitted the playmaker had 'lost his rhythm'.

'I know Paul well and he knows the squad well,' he told the media. 'He finds himself in a situation with his club that he can't be happy about, neither in terms of his playing time nor his position.

'He's not at his best, he's had a string of injuries and Covid-19 has also affected him adversely. He needs to rediscover his rhythm.

'He did well in the matches that he was involved in last month and performed consistently despite his lack of rhythm. Nevertheless, we can't say that he's blossoming at club level.

'There's no problem with me, but I also work hard to manage him.'

His France boss Didier Deschamps has remained loyal to him and sees him as one of his leaders. Deschamps also slammed United for their treatment of Pogba and admitted the player was 'happy to play for France' given his current situation

Hard work indeed - no national team manager wants one of his best players sitting on the bench for his club - and Pogba's series of unfortunate events have changed the dynamic slightly for him with France.

Eight months out injured saw him miss out on six European qualifiers, and just as he was set to finally make a comeback after Deschamps named him in his squad to face Sweden and Croatia, he tested positive for coronavirus.

Finally, he returned to the fold in October for three games - having to make do with sub appearances against Ukraine and Croatia - but playing the full 90 against Portugal, and bringing praise from his manager. 'I got a good Paul,' he said.

He has finally made his comeback for Les Bleus after being ruled out for months through injury. He starred against Portugal in the recent interneational break after recovering from COVID-19

Deschamps has shown a huge amount of loyalty to the former Juventus star, often defending him even through his dark times, and hailed him as 'one of the leaders' of the group after coming on to inspire a 2-1 win over Croatia.

Sadly for Pogba, he has not been that same figure for United. In just three games for France he managed to show more quality than he has in the Premier League all season - with no goal or assist so far.

He has borne the brunt of criticism from fans and pundits and will have become accustomed to stinging words from the likes of Roy Keane and Graeme Souness. On the international stage he can get his head down and focus - even if occasional rumours and speculation follow him to his place of zen.

He has not had the same uplifting effect for United and is without a goal or assist in the league

He was left infuriated last month after reports claimed he had retired from France duty because of comments made by president Emmanuel Macron. His anger highlighted his passion for the team and indicated frustrations boiling over from his tense situation at United.

'I am appalled, angry, shocked and frustrated some "media" sources use me to make total fake headlines in the sensible subject of French current events and adding the French national team to the pot.'

While he started his career at Old Trafford, he's just not had the same connection to the club as the one he has with France. After their World Cup win, he called his team-mate 'my family' and marked the occasion by purchasing diamong-encrusted rings for each member of the squad.

'It's a small gesture after winning a World Cup with great players. I consider them my family. It's a small gift from me.'

'You can't win the World Cup by yourself. The players were there, behind me. They supported me. There were some critics but we were all together, united, like a family.'

There is no family feeling for Pogba at United at present - which you feel is precisely the problem as to why he is struggling to fulfil his huge potential.

He will always have question marks over his future -whether he's playing, on the bench or injured. His contract still has another year and a half left to run, yet United are reportedly already planning to shift him out for a cut price fee of £53m, according to rumours from Spain, alerting long-time suitors Real Madrid.

Pogba faces a long battle to win his place back this season, but until he is embraced by the club like he is with his country, there will forever be no place like home.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8934125/Its-no-surprise-Paul-Pogba-savours-France-duty-family-cast-Man-United.html
Old 16-11-2020, 08:35 AM   #1175
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Paul Pogba admits this season has been the most 'difficult' of his career as Manchester United star claims international duty with France has been 'a breath of fresh air' after struggling for minutes under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

* Paul Pogba has been in poor form at Manchester United and has been dropped
* Scott McTominay and Fred have started the Red Devils' last two matches
* Pogba has described this season as the most difficult of his career so far
* But he has kept his place in the France squad and says it's 'a breath of fresh air'

Paul Pogba has admitted that this season with Manchester United has been the most difficult period in his career and described the international break as 'a breath of fresh air'.

The French star came into this national team period with France having been dropped by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Old Trafford, with Scott McTominay and Fred preferred as the deeper options behind Bruno Fernandes in midfield.

And Pogba has now claimed that playing Nations League fixtures with World Cup winners France is a much-needed break from time at United as he prepares to return to Manchester this week.

Paul Pogba has described this season at Manchester United as the 'most difficult of his career'. The Frenchman (left) has been left on the bench by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (right) recently

The 27-year-old told RTL France: 'I had never known such a difficult period in my career. The France team is a breath of fresh air, the group is exceptional, it's magic.'

Prior to the international break, the Frenchman was dropped by Solskjaer for United's two most recent games as the Red Devils were beaten by Istanbul Basaksehir and beat Everton at Goodison Park.

However, Pogba has started both of Les Bleus matches so far in November - a shock 2-0 home defeat to Finland and France's superb 1-0 win at reigning European and Nations League champions Portugal.

Pogba (right) has kept his place in the France squad and started both games so far this month. France manager Didier Deschamps believes Pogba is not in a good place at United

France boss Didier Deschamps, who gave Pogba a major role in their World Cup-winning squad in 2018, has admitted that the 27-year-old is not on the best of form and is not 'fulfilled in what he does' at Manchester United.

The national team manager revealed on Thursday: 'He's not in his best form, of course. It's hard to remember to be positive. Obviously, he's not in one of his better periods.

'Like all players who have a club situation that is not positive, they are also impacted mentally. I know him well enough and it can happen at some points.

'We cannot, however, say that he is fulfilled in what he does at his club.'

Pogba's omission from the Manchester Untied starting eleven has coincided with continual links to Real Madrid, who are managed by France legend Zinedine Zidane.

During the previous international break in October, Pogba revealed it is his dream to play for the Spanish club who won the LaLiga title last term.

Pogba told reporters last month: 'Yes, all football players would love to play for Real Madrid. It is a dream for me, why not one day?'

The midfielder is hoping to feature once again for Les Bleus as the national team take on Sweden in the Nations League on Tuesday night.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8952103/Paul-Pogba-admits-season-Manchester-United-difficult-career.html
Old 18-11-2020, 08:33 AM   #1176
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Come to Juventus... you will be happy again': Paul Pogba urged to end his nightmare Manchester United spell and re-join Serie A giants by former team-mate Claudio Marchisio

* Paul Pogba recently admitted this season with Manchester United is hardest
* Frenchman has struggled for consistency in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side
* Pogba is now enjoying 'a breath of fresh air' on international duty with France
* Claudio Marchisio has since urged Pogba on social media to return to Juventus

Claudio Marchisio has urged Paul Pogba to end his horrid time at Manchester United by re-joining Serie A giants Juventus.

Pogba has endured another very tough spell at Old Trafford due to a mixture of poor form and lack of consistent first team action this season.

He recently admitted that this season with United has been the most difficult one of his career so far, before claiming being away on international duty with France has been a 'breath of fresh air'.

Paul Pogba is enjoying a welcome break from his Man United duties while away with France. Claudio Marchisio urged the Frenchman to re-join Juventus where he 'will be happy again'. Marchisio played with Pogba at the Serie A giants between the years of 2012 to 2016

And after Pogba posted a picture on Twitter of himself donning his France colours, former Juventus star Marchisio had a simple message for the Frenchman.

Marchisio replied on the social media post: 'Please @paulpogba. Come to @juventusfc... you will be happy again. Me too #tilltheend .'

Marchisio, who spent 25 years with the Serie A giants having joined the youth ranks back in 1993, played with Pogba in Turin between 2012-2016.

Pogba excelled at Juventus and turned into a world-class player before he re-joined United back in the summer of 2016 for a then world-record fee of £89million.

However, ever since his return to Old Trafford, Pogba has come under intense scrutiny - with his inconsistency hampering his United career.

Prior to the international break, the Frenchman was dropped by Solskjaer for United's two most recent games as the Red Devils were beaten by Istanbul Basaksehir and overcame Everton at Goodison Park.

And Pogba revealed that he was delighted to get away with France and take a breather from his United duties.

The 27-year-old told RTL France: 'I had never known such a difficult period in my career. The France team is a breath of fresh air, the group is exceptional, it's magic.'

The Frenchman has endured limited playing time this season under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

France boss Didier Deschamps, who gave Pogba a major role in their World Cup-winning squad in 2018, has admitted that Pogba is not in the best of form and is not 'fulfilled in what he does' at United.

The national team manager said last Friday: 'He's not in his best form, of course. It's hard to remember to be positive. Obviously, he's not in one of his better periods.

'Like all players who have a club situation that is not positive, they are also impacted mentally. I know him well enough and it can happen at some points.

'We cannot, however, say that he is fulfilled in what he does at his club.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8956665/Paul-Pogba-urged-end-nightmare-Man-United-spell-join-Juventus-Claudio-Marchisio.html
Old 19-11-2020, 08:37 AM   #1177
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Didier Deschamps escalates row with Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer over treatment of Paul Pogba as France boss insists 'when he has the opportunity to express himself, he is able to do so'

* Didier Deschamps heaped praise on Paul Pogba for his performances for France
* He said the midfielder expresses himself when he has the opportunity to do so
* Deschamps suggested he understands Pogba better than Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
* The 27-year-old lost his place in the Manchester United team before the break

Didier Deschamps has suggested he understands Paul Pogba better than Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and praised the midfielder's 'pride and talent'.

Pogba is a regular for France but has started just one of Manchester United's last four league games with Scott McTominay, Bruno Fernandes and Fred currently Solskjaer's preferred midfield options.

Deschamps praised Pogba's performances on the national stage, claiming the way to get the best from the 27-year-old is to allow him to express himself.

Didier Deschamps has suggested he understands Paul Pogba better than Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. The midfielder is a regular for France and played 90 minutes in the two Nations League games

'Just see what he was able to do in Portugal and what he did tonight,' Deschamps said after Tuesday's game.

'I know him, I know how he works. He has pride and above all he has talent. When you have to defend, he can defend. When he has the opportunity to express himself, he is able to do so.

'Paul is a top-level player and I hope what he did with us will be useful to him when he gets back to his club.'

Of the four Premier League games Pogba has started this season, United have won just one with the other three games ending in defeat.

The 27-year-old lost his starting place in the United team after struggling for form. Pogba admitted that his struggles at United has been the hardest period of his career

Deschamps had admitted at the start of the international break that the midfielder has been affected mentally by his poor form at club level.

Speaking after the friendly with Finland, he said: 'He's not in his best form, of course. I knew that before the game.

'Like all players who have a club situation that is not positive, they are also impacted mentally. I know him well enough and it can happen at some points.'

Pogba himself said that joining up with France had been 'a breath of fresh air'.

'I had never known such a difficult period in my career,' he told RTL France.

'The France team is a breath of fresh air, the group is exceptional, it's magic.'

Pogba's omission from the United team has coincided with more links to Real Madrid, who are managed by France legend Zinedine Zidane.

During the previous international break in October, Pogba revealed it is his dream to play for the Spanish club, who won the LaLiga title last term.

Pogba told reporters last month: 'Yes, all football players would love to play for Real Madrid. It is a dream for me, why not one day?'

United are back in action on Saturday with a home game against struggling West Brom.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8961089/Didier-Deschamps-escalates-row-United-boss-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-treatment-Paul-Pogba.html
Old 03-12-2020, 03:17 PM   #1178
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It would be better if you just left!' Andrei Kanchelskis slams Paul Pogba for always talking about leaving Man United and describes agent Mino Raiola as a 'huge problem' after £89m midfielder spoke of his 'dream' of playing for Real Madrid

* Paul Pogba spoke of his 'dream' to one day play for Real Madrid in October
* French midfielder has been often linked with a move away from Man United
* Former Old Trafford winger Andrei Kanchelskis has told Pogba to just leave

Andrei Kanchelskis has told Paul Pogba to either leave Manchester United or put up and shut up.

The former United winger sees no reason why Pogba, who has repeatedly spoken of his dream to one day play for Real Madrid, should stick around at Old Trafford.

Kanchelskis, who played under Alex Ferguson at United between 1991 and 1995, has also lost patience with Pogba's agent, Mino Raiola.

'Pogba is always talking about leaving Manchester United, so for me, it would be better if you just left,' the Russian told American Gambler.

'If you're saying every time, 'I don't like this, I don't like, I want to leave' then just leave. Go. Leave. No problem.

'Of course Raiola is a huge problem, he's always saying that Pogba is not happy at Manchester United.

'If you want to come and play for Manchester United, you need to open your heart, play 100 per cent. It's a shame as Pogba is a great player.'

United broke the world transfer record to bring the French midfielder back to Old Trafford from Juventus in the summer of 2016.

Paul Pogba has been told to 'just leave' Man United by former winger Andrei Kanchelskis. The Russian winger, who won two Premier League titles with United, has lost patience. Kanchelskis also took aim at Pogba's agent Mino Raiola, saying he was a 'huge problem'. Pogba reiterated his 'dream' to one day play for Real Madrid while away with France in October. Pogba has struggled for form and fitness in recent months and isn't a regular United starter

But the £89million may has struggled to live up to expectations at United and has suffered from niggling injury problems.

Pogba, 27, is currently struggling to even make Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's team with Bruno Fernandes and Donny van de Beek in excellent form.

During the October internationals, Pogba admitted it would be a 'dream' to play for Real Madrid, a club he has been regularly linked to.

Kanchelskis, 51, who won two Premier League titles during his time at United, also spoke about inconsistent Jesse Lingard, another player failing to live up to expectations at the club.

'For me, he's a great player, and I think the problem for him is that he is not playing every game at the same level, like a Denis Irwin. He needs to maintain the same level,' Kanchelskis said.

'He plays excellent football one game and then has a terrible game the next.

'It's a problem for the chairman because we need to keep hold of these players and our players need to be comfortable and spend time playing with each other.

'We played four seasons from 1991 to 1992 together and we won two titles because we played every game with the same team and played to a consistent level.'

Kanchelskis retired from playing football in 2006 and moved into management. He was until recently in charge of Navbahor Namangan in Uzbekistan.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9010161/Andrei-Kanchelskis-slams-Paul-Pogba-wanting-leave-Manchester-United.html
virus
Old 07-12-2020, 08:56 AM   #1179
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I felt strange, I was struggling to breathe': Paul Pogba reveals misery of coronavirus battle which hampered start to his Premier League season after Frenchman scored in Manchester United's win over West Ham

* Paul Pogba scored in Manchester United's 3-1 win over West Ham on Saturday
* The Red Devils have now won four straight league games and are now in fifth
* Pogba claimed that a struggle with coronavirus hampered his start to the season
* Pogba felt 'strange' in training and struggled during United's first league game

Paul Pogba has revealed the debilitating impact that contracting Covid-19 in pre-season had on his fitness, with the Manchester United midfielder struggling to breathe during games.

The 27-year-old said he was unable to run during his first appearance of the campaign, against Crystal Palace in September, and complained to staff about feeling ‘strange’ in training.

Pogba started against West Ham on Saturday and scored the equaliser that put United on their way to a 3-1 victory in front of 2,000 supporters at the London Stadium.

Paul Pogba claimed that contracting Covid-19 at the start of the season has affected his fitness. Pogba admitted he 'couldn't run' in Manchester United's opening game against Crystal Palace

‘It’s strange,’ Pogba said of suffering with coronavirus in August. ‘It’s hard to explain. Even in training, I would say to the fitness coach that I feel strange. It’s not me. I got tired very fast and I’m out of breath really fast.

‘The first game of the season, I couldn’t run. I was trying. I spoke with the manager: “I will start the game and let’s see”. But I was very out of breath and it took me a long time to get back to my fitness.’

Pogba, whose form was criticised earlier in the season, continued: ‘It’s good to get back in the team and to score this goal to help the team get back in the game. It’s such a difference.

‘I’m finding my rhythm as well. I feel so much better. I felt I could go again, control the game, getting the ball. That’s what I like.’

Pogba scored in Manchester United's 3-1 comeback win over West Ham on Saturday. After a difficult spell at Old Trafford this season, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side are back on form

After an abysmal first-half showing from United, Pogba was part of a spirited second-half performance that saw off West Ham. That has become a habit.

A Premier League table for minutes 0-45 has United in the relegation zone. For 45-90, they are title contenders.

And now, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s United are towards the top of the Premier League. They are a draw away from qualifying for the Champions League’s knockout stage, in the Carabao Cup quarter-finals and have Watford in the FA Cup’s third round.

Quadruple? Let’s not get silly. But they do have one of the finest footballers around in Bruno Fernandes — although asking him to save Solskjaer’s bacon again and again is unfair.

West Ham could not take the multitude of chances they had before the break. The 2,000 fans here had enjoyed 45 minutes of free-flowing, attacking football from their side. It is no exaggeration to say the hosts could have led 5-0 by the break.

Jarrod Bowen had a goal ruled out for offside. Pablo Fornals struck the side-netting from point-blank range, then hit a post. Sebastien Haller slipped having rounded goalkeeper Dean Henderson.

In the end they led just 1-0 at half time, courtesy of Tomas Soucek. United had been embarrassing. Then the cavalry arrived — Marcus Rashford for Edinson Cavani, Fernandes for Donny van de Beek — and so did the controversy surrounding Pogba making it 1-1 in the 65th minute.

VAR Lee Mason could not say whether the ball had left the field of play in the build-up to the equaliser, with no cameras calibrated to look for that.

Assistant Simon Long wasn’t looking at the flight of Henderson’s clearance because he was checking for offsides. Moyes was, and he insisted it flew over his head in the technical area.

Nevertheless, Pogba’s sweet strike counted. With West Ham rattled, United made it 3-1 with fine finishes from Mason Greenwood and Rashford.

Now free from coronavirus, and back to full fitness, Pogba wants to prove his doubters wrong.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9024447/I-felt-strange-Paul-Pogba-reveals-misery-Covid-battle-hampered-start-league-season.html
Old 08-12-2020, 06:24 AM   #1180
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 240
4ntdarma, a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, adefebsa, adheeematic, adi_Giggsy, Alam Belitung, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, AndreasBelitung, andrydjemb4, an_setanmerah, Ardiey11, arief_oct, arik_, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, Ayunda, Aziiz_rachman, Azrul Red United, bangkit, bang_zak, beersweeling, benatbenat, bengbeng, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, boimKosim, bombom, bucay deathbat, caliski_heinz, Chandra Agusta, chest, chicharito07, chincarito, christof_ww, cie_1, CRvidi, cupen7, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, derajulio, dery pramudito, der_emperor, devil_heart, Dewasamba89, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, Dony17, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edwardchndr, Efri Loebay, Egi Jr, egiardiansyah, Eka UPC, Emank_1412, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hanifutd, hdhe16, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HerMandes_14, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, joule27, Juni HW, JustDenny, K3nny_11, King_Cantona, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Legolash, Lucky_Cantona007, lusiarha, macher, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, nandz, NdeGue, ndoxvenom, Nemanje, Nickz09, octus, oldark, ole, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, opiop, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Prianto United, Pure_red, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, RedMachine, Redsbusby, red_devilz, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, Reza Barcode, rio vander vidic, riokrisologus, Riskur, RitaAryatiKD, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setipp48, Sigied Giggsy, sir_ari, sir_otz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, Supernan, swareksa, Tamanaro, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, Uni Finaa, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, wahyou91, waynehanks, Wengge Schmeichel, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, x_ray, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogo, yuslamsungkar, yusufdian, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze