United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2018/2019

View Poll Results: Your Man of the Match ?
Paul Pogba 2 66.67%
Victor Lindelof 0 0%
Anthony Martial 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-10-2018, 09:18 AM   #1
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default [EPL] Manchester United 2-1 Everton

VS

Manchester United vs Everton
'27 Pogba (P)
'49 Martial

'77 Sigurdsson (P)

Manchester United vs Everton - Premier League Gameweek 10
Minggu, 28 Oktober 2018
Kick Off : 23.00 WIB
Venue : Old Trafford, Manchester
Wasit : Jonathan Moss
Live : BeIN Sports

League standings and form guide:
8. Everton WWWLL
10. United DWLDW

Last edited by Riskur; 29-10-2018 at 09:27 AM..
Old 24-10-2018, 09:21 AM   #2
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Everton

Head to Head pertemuan kedua tim :
ManUtd menang : 87x
Imbang : 43x
Everton menang : 69x

10 pertandingan terakhir kedua tim :
20 April 2014 - Everton 2-0 Manchester United - Premier League
05 Oktober 2014 - Manchester United 2-1 Everton - Premier League
26 April 2015 - Everton 3-0 Manchester United - Premier League
17 Oktober 2015 - Everton 0-3 Manchester United - Premier League
03 April 2016 - Manchester United 1-0 Everton - Premier League
23 April 2016 - Everton 1-2 Manchester United - FA Cup
4 Desember 2016 - Everton 1-1 Manchester United - Premier League
5 April 2017 - Manchester United 1-1 Everton - Premier League
17 September 2017 - Manchester United 4-0 Everton - Premier League
2 Januari 2018 - Everton 0-2 Manchester United - Premier League

Last edited by Riskur; 24-10-2018 at 09:24 AM..
Old 25-10-2018, 10:36 AM   #3
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

VS

VS

pemain belakang mana nih yang kira2 bisa ngamanin gawangnya
Old 27-10-2018, 10:02 PM   #4
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

JOSE: WE MUST BE READY FOR EVERTON

Jose Mourinho sat down with MUTV's Mark Sullivan to discuss how Manchester United are shaping up for Sunday's big match against Everton at Old Trafford. Read on to hear the manager's thoughts about facing Marco Silva's side...

Jose, Tuesday’s game against Juventus was a really high-level and physical game. What was it like to be involved in?

“Yes, we had two very intense matches [against Juventus and Chelsea] in three days – very, very hard and without many solutions to make changes to the team. The majority of the players played two full matches of high-level football – very intense, very hard. But as I was saying, it was very, very good to match ourselves against one of the best teams in England and then one of the best teams in the world. The results could be better – I think obviously the three points against Chelsea were much deserved and, because of our second half against Juventus, a 1-1 draw would be very acceptable too, so I think the performances were better than the results. We have to try to take the positives, we’ve had time to rest because, from Tuesday to Sunday, it’s a good period of rest and I believe that on Sunday the players can be at a really good level.”

Given how tough those two games were, how is the squad looking? Will you get any players back who are injured?

“[To be] 100 per cent [fit] no, but probably with the effort of the players, the medical department and the fitness people, over the weekend we can recover one or two of them to at least to be on the bench and to give us more options. Jesse [Lingard] is one of those that is possible.”

How tough a test will Everton be on Sunday?

“Difficult. Incredible investment... we knew that the club were going to move in that direction so, in the summer, [they had some] incredible investment. [They bought] very good players. Just to give you an idea, three of them came from Barcelona [Yerry Mina, Andre Gomes and Lucas Digne]. That’s the level that Everton want to reach, without the pressure that we have because obviously [the] Manchester United name, history and dimension brings a different level of responsibility. But I think their conditions are very similar to our conditions, so it's a difficult match for us but I think, after playing Chelsea and Juventus, the players must be ready for the challenge.”

You have a very good record against Everton – does that play any part or have any significance?

“I didn’t even know until you said that. I’m not very good on these numbers and these stats. I forget them, I don’t realise. Sometimes people tell me something about that and I didn’t know it at all. So, I don’t know but it doesn’t play any part – for me, every game is a different game and a completely separate event. What I know from my time at Manchester United is that in the four matches I’ve played against Everton, home and away, all of them were hard, all of them were close, all of them were difficult. Now, with the evolution in their potential, I believe that even more.”

The fans were right behind the team against Juventus, as they were against Chelsea and Newcastle too. How important will the crowd be again on Sunday?

“Very important. I think the crowd has been good to the boys. I think the crowd likes the effort, obviously like myself and everyone else, they want the effort with the result. But I think they [the fans] respect the players’ effort. They knew clearly that against Chelsea the team was phenomenal, and they knew that against Juventus we were playing against probably the best team in Europe now. The boys fought for the result until the very end so, from the crowd, we cannot ask for anything more than they’re giving us.”

Finally, how important is it to pick up the three points and get a consistent run of good performances?

“Yes, the performances are coming and the results – the Newcastle victory was very important obviously, [against] Chelsea we felt very disappointed with the point and we have to try now obviously. Everton is difficult but we have to try to go back to the victories but, if possible, a victory and a good performance because performances are also important.”

manutd.com
Old 28-10-2018, 11:07 PM   #5
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Wah, mode menyerang nih kayaknya
Old 29-10-2018, 01:00 AM   #6
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

United bermain cukup baik di babak pertama
Old 29-10-2018, 06:56 AM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Alhamdulillah dapat 3 angka
Old 29-10-2018, 07:02 AM   #8
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Old 29-10-2018, 07:14 AM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Congrats Martial

Old 29-10-2018, 08:10 AM   #10
Andi Istiabudi
manager

KEY QUOTES: JOSE MOURINHO REFLECTS ON WIN

Jose Mourinho was delighted with the performance of his Manchester United side after the 2-1 win over Everton at Old Trafford.

Speaking to Sky Sports, MUTV and at the post-match press conference, the manager discussed a number of issues, including the fact the Reds survived over six minutes of stoppage time, the midfield and Anthony Martial's dazzling display...

BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE SEASON?

“I thought we played very well against Chelsea, especially in the second half. The second half against Newcastle was also special. The first half against Spurs was phenomenal. We had some nice games in some nice periods. I think this was not complete because the result was in doubt until the last second, but that is a consequence of a goal that we concede and a consequence of some big chances that we miss, but I agree with you, the performance was solid. In some periods in the second half, it was not just solid, it was more than that, I think beautiful, great actions, create possession, not the possession just to have the ball but to create possession. I think the performance was very good. We don’t need the last corner, where a bit of tragedy almost like what happened at Stamford Bridge.”

THE UNITED EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE?

“In terms of the philosophy and the mentality, yes. But I would like a better Manchester United.”

MAGICAL MARTIAL

“ I think he has the same natural talent that he had one year ago, two years ago, but he's improving his way of thinking football, thinking training too and thinking his role in the team, so I'm really, really happy with him. And with Luke Shaw, with boys that are improving and difficult periods for them, difficult periods for myself, because I want more from them and I took them to the limit. But in this moment I think both of them and in today's case, Anthony, he was able to do things that he was not able to do before, so I'm really, really happy with Anthony.”

AN 'IMPOSSIBLE MISSION'

“Fred played well. I think they were good. [Nemanja] Matic, Fred and [Paul] Pogba were good. I think in other matches, even when he [Fred] didn’t play, I think the team was was controlling well. Even against Chelsea, when we played with two midfield players, we were in great control and great creation so I think we are playing okay. We are not as solid, as rock solid as I would like. We don’t have the killer instinct that I would like. Some teams with three chances score three goals and some teams without the ball, they can resist and keep clean sheets all the time. For us, it is always an impossible mission to keep a clean sheet even with the phenomenal goalkeeper we have and to score goals is really difficult for us. You can see that in this moment.”

IT WAS NEVER GOING TO BE EASY

“Difficult moments, you're always going to have. You see Everton. Everton is not on paper, and I don't think they feel themselves, a candidate to the top four, but look to the potential and you don't see many differences and they are a team capable to come here and to fight for a result the way they did, so every match is difficult.”

LINDELOF SETTLING IN

“He [Victor Lindelof] is getting better. He reads the game well, he's fast, he's not very physical but he can be more aggressive than he is when he adapts to a different style of play, which is the Premier League. But a second season at the club [and he] is a kind of player that can only be better.”

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 13
Andi Istiabudi, dhodoadrian, eyeofday, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, SR 7, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku, Zulfan