United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 14-03-2016, 11:08 PM   #491
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Edwin van der Sar

Usia 45 tahun tapi penampilan seperti masih usia 33 tahun.
VDS benar-benar menjaga fisiknya nih pasca pensiun dari karir profesionalnya
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 01:51 AM   #492
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

VDS bersama mantan rekan setimnya di Ajax Amsterdam dan timnas Belanda, Patrick Kluivert..

Old 23-05-2017, 09:39 AM   #493
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Why Edwin van der Sar WON'T be backing Manchester United in Europa League final

Man Utd's season rests on winning their first ever Europa League final vs Ajax but a familiar face stands in their way.

A phone call can change your life - Edwin van der Sar can tell you that.
Just two weeks after hanging up his gloves at Manchester United in 2011, the Flying Dutchman's mobile went.
"Hello?"

It was Johan Cruyff.

The Dutch legend was putting the band back together again at Ajax and Dennis Bergkamp and Marc Overmars were already on board.

And, in van der Sar, he found another kindred spirit.

Marketing, rather than coaching, was the 46-year-old's calling - and he could hardly say no to Cruyff.

The Dutchman learnt a lot from his glorious six-year spell at a commercial powerhouse like United - and those pre-season tours across the globe.

Van der Sar has brought that unique insight to Ajax, securing three Chinese sponsors in the process, and having spent time as marketing director, van der Sar is now the club's CEO - but it has been a challenge.
Quote:
Ajax will receive just £7.25m through their Eredivisie television deal this season; Sunderland, the Premier League's basement boys, stand to make a whopping £119m according to van der Sar.

That makes the feat of reaching the Europa League final all the sweeter, but also gives an insight into how difficult it will be to keep Davinson Sanchez, Davy Klaassen, Hakim Ziyech and Kasper Dolberg at the club.

But van der Sar is not one for negative thoughts.

"I'm feeling good - it's fantastic," he told MEN Sport.
Quote:
"After 21 years, we've reached a European final again, something that was common practice in the '70s and a bit in the '80s and '90s. It's been too quiet, too empty, in the last 21 years. We won some titles but in European cups it has been very limited.

"At the start of the season, the main goal was winning the league. We came very close - just one point behind Feyenoord. We always want European success but it's not that easy because of the change in TV/commercial rights in the last 10 years.

"We are proud of the team but we're not there yet. When you play a final, you want to win. I had six fantastic years at United, winning four Premier League titles and playing in three Champions League finals. We only won one. I know that feeling of not taking the trophy home.
"That's something that's not nice."

It took £17million and four goalkeepers before United stumbled upon van der Sar after Peter Schmeichel left the club in 1999.

And Sir Alex Ferguson clearly learnt his lesson when he had the unenviable task of replacing the Dutchman in 2011.

The Scot paid a British record fee of £17.8m to bring David de Gea to the club and the 26-year-old has since broken van der Sar's appearance record - playing 269 games for the Reds to date.

And, quashing those rumours that Sir Alex reached out to him during the Spaniard's tricky first season, van der Sar has nothing but positive words for his heir."The first year it was difficult for him," he said. "But the English type of football is difficult and physical.

"From the second year on he has been magnificent for the club. Winning the Player of the Year award three times says something about his quality and the quality of the team.

"I think it took him a bit of time, but quality shines through."

Van der Sar returned to Old Trafford last month to watch the Reds' 1-1 draw with Everton - one of the 10 stalemates at the Theatre of Dreams in the league this season.

Jose Mourinho's season rests on winning the Europa League and returning to Europe's top table, but van der Sar is not one for sentiment.

"For United's standards, sixth place is not something supporters expect," he said.

"They had a European campaign and injuries, but I think the squad, the players and the manager expected something more.
"We want to make sure that it stays that way."

Old 23-05-2017, 10:00 AM   #494
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Meski Dekat dengan MU, Fokus Van der Sar Juara dengan Ajax
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Amsterdam - Ajax Amsterdam dan Manchester United merupakan dua klub yang dekat dengan Edwin van der Sar. Di final Liga Europa, dia ingin menjadi juara bersama Ajax.

Ajax dan MU merupakan dua klub yang pernah diperkuat oleh Van der Sar. Bersama kedua klub itu, dia mengecap pengalaman manis.

Bersama Ajax, Van der Sar memenangi sebanyak 14 trofi. Sementara dengan The Red Devils menyumbangkan sebanyak 11 piala.

Ajax dan MU akan saling berhadapan di laga final Liga Europa yang akan berlangsung di Friends Arena, Stockholm, Kamis (25/5/2017) dini hari WIB. Van der Sar sudah menentukan sikap klub mana yang akan didukung.

"Kedua klub sangat dekat di hati saya, Ajax kemudian setelah itu Manchester United," kata Van der Sar di BBC.

"Saya tak bermain dua kali di kedua kubu. Saya mempunyai tanggung jawab pada Ajax, jadi konsentrasi saya cuma satu, fokus saya adalah untuk menjadi juara dengan Ajax. Di laga hari Rabu pada 24 Mei, cuma ada satu cinta," tambah pria yang kini menempati salah satu posisi jajaran manajemen Ajax itu.
Old 23-05-2017, 02:33 PM   #495
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United icon Edwin van der Sar bids to win Europa League final with Ajax: 'Someone said you can't win anything with kids... we will see'

* Ajax face Manchester United in the Europa League final on Wednesday night
* Edwin van der Sar played for both clubs - winning a combined 25 trophies
* Van der Sar is now the CEO of Ajax - having been in the role for eight months now

There is a glint in Edwin van der Sar's eye as he recalls the advice from an old friend that convinced him to seize the moment.

The master goalkeeper's life after playing had hardly been conventional. When he packed his gloves away after Manchester United's defeat in the 2011 Champions League final, he saw no appeal in coaching or punditry. Instead, he became Ajax's marketing director in November 2012.

He was content in his new job but then came an offer to be the new chief executive. This was different and he knew what it meant. More pressure and huge responsibility. Should he take the plunge? A call to David Gill, one of football's finest administrators, provided the answer.

Edwin van der Sar has helped oversee Ajax's resurgence which could culminate on Wednesday. The legendary Dutch goalkeeper is now CEO of the Amsterdam club - having played there too. And the 46-year-old will face his former club Manchester United in the Europa League final

'I asked him, "What do I need to do? Can my wife speak to your wife about it?"' Van der Sar recalls. 'He said "I'll give you one piece of advice: don't let Annemarie call Vicky! (If she does) then you won't do the job! It's time consuming. It takes up more time than being a player".'

Gill was right. Van der Sar was promoted eight months ago and has effectively worked seven days a week ever since. The time has passed in a blur of meetings, brokering deals and, above all, watching how a dazzling bunch of young players progress.

Van der Sar is always at his desk by 9am, never leaving before 7pm - but this is no burden. He has the fate of one of Europe's great clubs in his hands and in Stockholm on Wednesday a dream may come true.

We have arrived at De Toekomst, Ajax's impressive training base, to talk about the past and the meeting between the two clubs with whom he won a combined 25 trophies. But it is the future that really captivates Van der Sar and his ambition to show Europe this giant has awoken.

'We had to reinvent Ajax,' Van der Sar explains. 'For 21 years there has been an emptiness on the European front.

'It has taken too long to get the club and the philosophy out there. Diehards know what Ajax is about, but you always need a new following and if you are not successful it is difficult.

'But now hopefully it will be with the success of reaching the final and bringing young players through. We think we are the perfect example of a club who gives opportunities.'

Ajax are also strong economically and Van der Sar, 46, has worked out ways to further enhance his club's financial footing.

'I signed a deal with a commercial partner,' he says. 'We wanted €13million (£11.2m) for the shirt but we couldn't get €13m (£11.2m). So we got €10m (£8.6m) from one and €4m (£3.5m) from the other. That was a proud moment.

'As a goalkeeper I needed good players around me. I needed Nemanja Vidic, Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney. It's the same as a CEO.

'But the players, the coach and the staff make the result. I just have to make sure everything else ticks.'

Van der Sar on Ajax: 'We think we are the perfect example of a club who gives opportunities'. Van der Sar has no concerns about the youth of Ajax ahead of Wednesday night's showpiece

And things are ticking smoothly. Ajax failed to win the Eredivisie but beating United would send a message that a club synonymous with style and silverware is resurgent thanks to smart signings and intensive tuition.

Amin Younes, a German winger signed for £2m from Borussia Monchengladbach, is an example of their shrewd scouting, as is Andre Onana, the Cameroon goalkeeper plucked from Barcelona's academy in 2015.

Other young jewels include Kasper Dolberg, Patrick Kluivert's son, Justin, and Davy Klaassen, an Everton target. But the question nags whether this has come too soon in their development.

'Somebody said 22 years ago about United's players being too young,' says Van der Sar.

The glare that accompanies that statement leaves you in no doubt that he is not impressed. So he genuinely has no concerns?

'Absolutely not,' he replies. 'We changed our formation after losing (a Champions League qualifier) to Rostov. Then everything started to tick. I saw it in the games against Schalke and Lyon. I never saw in either of those games that these boys couldn't play in the final.'

So, what of this final? This is a collision between the two clubs that gave him a spectacular number of medals. Won't there be any mixed emotions?

'No emotions,' he says bluntly. 'We would rather have played them before as that would have meant them coming here and then us going to Old Trafford. But I have very warm feelings for United, just not on May 24.'

And what has he made of the team under Jose Mourinho? 'There have been too many draws. But they have won two trophies and are in another final,' he replies.

It is a final, of course, that Mourinho expects to win and many outside Amsterdam feel the same. Such assumptions are dangerous, though, as Van der Sar knows only too well. It was the same on May 24, 1995 in the Champions League final when AC Milan squared up to Ajax's novices in Vienna.

What transpired was a coming-of-age moment, as a young team defied the odds. So can history repeat itself on May 24, 2017?

'I think so,' he says as another glint in his eye appears. 'We are trying to reach the barriers that are holding us so we can go through them. We want to achieve something special.'

May 24 will mark 22 years since Van der Sar won the Champions League with Ajax vs AC Milan

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4531698/Edwin-van-der-Sar-bids-win-Europa-League-Ajax.html
Old 23-05-2017, 04:04 PM   #496
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Siapapun nanti yang menang, pasti media bakal memburu komentarnya VDS hehehe...
Old 23-05-2017, 04:49 PM   #497
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Tetep ya...
Yang namanya darah itu ga bisa dibohongin..
Van der Sar itu darahnya memang ajax.
Jadi sekalipun punya kisah manis di United, ketika United bertemu dengan ajax, pasti Van der Sar akan memilih ajax sebagai pemenangnya.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 05:34 AM   #498
Andi Istiabudi
manager

VAN DER SAR CONFIRMS LEGENDS APPEARANCE

Edwin van der Sar has confirmed he is returning to Old Trafford to play in Manchester United Foundation's Legends match against Barcelona on Saturday 2 September.

The former goalkeeper made his final appearance for the Reds against the Catalan side in the Champions League final in 2011. Now the CEO at Dutch club Ajax, he has still managed to find time to remain fit and is hoping to help United Legends clinch a two-legged victory, after missing the 3-1 win when the sides met at the Nou Camp in June.

"Of course it's always nice to go back to Old Trafford," he told ManUtd.com. "I played there in Michael Carrick's testimonial match and I have played in a few other charity games [like Soccer Aid].

"I'm looking forward to playing against Barcelona in September. Hopefully, we're not going to mess it up! Not many teams go away and win the first leg so we should be able to lift the trophy."

On the topic of his fitness, the 46-year-old explained: "I cycle a lot. I live quite close to the coast in Holland and, that way, I can run and use my bike - as every Dutchman does. That way, I stay a bit fit and, once in a while, I train with the team or with the Under-19s. But it's getting less and less.

"I'm reasonably fit. I didn't retire because of any injuries and, once in a while, it's possible to train with the goalkeepers. My main focus at Ajax, though, is on the general running of the club, the commercial side and the football side, and it's a busy job. So I look forward to these special moments."

Van der Sar revealed he is still close friends with compatriot and fellow Reds legend Ruud van Nistelrooy, who is also putting his boots on again to perform in the big match against Barcelona.

"Although he lives in another part of Holland, he comes to my house sometimes," said Edwin. "You always meet a couple of players along your career that you stay in touch with a little bit longer and Ruud is definitely one of those."

www.manutd.com
Old 02-09-2017, 12:02 AM   #499
Andi Istiabudi
manager

UNITED GIANTS CAN BE AN IMPOSING FORCE

Much has been made of the size of Manchester United's squad following the summer capture of three tall recruits in Victor Lindelof, Romelu Lukaku and Nemanja Matic.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic, at 6ft 5ins another giant, signed a new deal to continue spreading panic among Premier League defences and let's not forget the likes of David De Gea, Sergio Romero, Marouane Fellaini, Paul Pogba, Eric Bailly, Marcos Rojo and Chris Smalling.

It means United can be imposing across the pitch and should continue to be a threat from set-pieces. Fans are also hoping the powerful approach will reap dividends over the tricky winter months when the fixture list is especially unforgiving - there will be at least eight games in December alone.

We asked the man we reckon to probably be the tallest in the club's history, Edwin van der Sar, to provide his opinion as he prepares for the Legends match against Barcelona at Old Trafford on Saturday.

"United needed a new striker, defensively had to beef up a little bit and the signing of Nemanja Matic is probably a good one for the club," the Dutchman told ManUtd.com. "I think it's always been the case to have big players in the Premier League.

"You play so many matches and so many tough away games. In my time, there was Stoke City and West Ham United, that are never easy games, and you need a little presence in your team.

"In Holland, and at Ajax, we look at different qualities in players. Many come from the Academy so they are also a little bit younger. I think the average age of the Manchester United team is much higher than at Ajax. That's our philosophy and United have theirs and they want to create a legacy again with Jose Mourinho as manager."

Mourinho has always liked having a strong spine to his successful teams and there appears no doubt that, when the going gets tough, United will be well equipped to deal with any physical challenges provided at home and abroad in 2017/18.

"It’s a very strong, physical side and the new signings from the summer are big lads which is great for the Premier League," commented former United star Sammy McIlroy. "Come the winter months, these lads will be strong, and it’s good for both boxes too, scoring goals and keeping them out at the other end.

"When you're in that tunnel beforehand and you look over to your side and you see Manchester United today, we're very, very physical. It's as big a team as I can remember for United. I've just been looking back at Sir Alex's teams as well and he had Steve Bruce, Gary Pallister, Eric Cantona, Teddy Sheringham etc. They were all big lads but I think the side at the minute are that little bit bigger, stronger and more physical."

McIlroy played in the 1970s and 1980s when Division One football was notoriously tough, but the Northern Irishman is in no doubt the current team would have been able to hold their own in that era.

"They're big, fit and physical and the pitches are a bit different now to how they were back then, so these lads would have been capable of playing through that with their fitness," he concluded.

www.manutd.com
Old 03-09-2017, 07:49 PM   #500
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Van Der Sar tentang Lukaku dan Harapan MU Juara Lagi
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

Manchester - Edwin van Der Sar memuji langkah Manchester United mendatangkan Romelu Lukaku. Ia juga berharap mantan timnya bisa menjuarai Premier League lagi.

Lukaku didatangkan MU dari Everton di musim panas ini. The Red Devils mesti merogoh kocek Rp 1,3 triliun untuk mendatangkannya.

Tak sia-sia uang sebanyak itu dikeluarkan. Usai tampil apik selama pramusim, Lukaku juga langsung menyumbang tiga gol di tiga laga perdana Liga Inggris.

"Kehadiran Lukaku amat penting. Dia mencetak banyak gol dan punya kecepatan," Van der Sar, yang pernah berseragam MU dari 2005-2011 mengatakan usai tampil di laga amal yang dikutip Daily Mail.

Selain Lukaku, MU juga mendatangkan Victor Lindeloef, Nemanja Matic dan kembali mengontrak Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Van der Sar berharap, dengan komposisi skuat itu, MU bisa juara liga lagi setelah terakhir terjadi era Sir Alex Ferguson.

"Mereka punya awal yang hebat dan dengan pemain yang mereka miliki dan beberapa yang dibeli, mereka harusnya menjadi tim yang patut dikalahkan. Mudah-mudahan mereka finis pertama," legenda kiper asal Belanda itu melanjutkan.

"Saya pikir United sangat layak, mereka kuat dan melakukan rekrutan yang bagus. Saya pikir mereka harus menjadi penantang kejuaraan setiap tahun sebab mereka adalah Man United," Van der Sar menegaskan.

Selain pemain-pemain baru MU yang bersinar, Paul Pogba turut memperlihatkan kelasnya. Gelandang Prancis itu memperlihatkan performa lebih impresif dan telah menyumbang dua gol dan satu assist dalam tiga pertandingan liga.

"90 juta pound (harga pembelian Pogba) sekarang terlihat terlalu murah, bukan?" mantan kiper timnas Belanda itu melanjutkan. "Dia adalah adalah gelandang yang ulung dan punya kecepatan serta bisa mencetak gol dan saya pikir dia akan bagus di musim ini."

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 84
Aan Schmeichel, Aba_MaczUnited, alfiandrmwn, altamis, Anak.Kecil, and1, Andi Istiabudi, arief rachman, arik_, arymashuda, asby_ansya, Ayunda, Blacklist7, BryantWong, cheryska, Dani, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, DeJu, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, erin, fadilbedil, Fajar_, FCR9, FirdaAnnisa, giggs26, goodfron, Haji Paidin, irfan_mancunianred, irhamutd, irwin3, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, Legolash, Mahesa_Jenar, marendraselo, marsel david, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, muhammad rere albani, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, novanprihasa, octus, oldark, ollacarla, OrangeCreativeDesign, penk22_, Pure_red, Rean, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rohibur rizqi, sepatu_ancur, SHOHIBULWAFI, SR 7, stamansa, stefano_will, theater of dream, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, unreal, VaDLi, vanrayen, Victory, walikece, Waynetommy, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, yusufdian, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku