United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Multimedia & Gallery > Photo Gallery > Others

Old 30-04-2016, 07:27 PM   #11
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube
Default Re: [2015/16] United Player and Goal of the Month

GOAL OF THE SEASON: THE FINAL FOUR

Manchester United's Goal of the Season shortlist has been cut down from 10 to four – and now you can vote for the winner on Twitter.

After gleaning the most votes in our original 10-strong poll on ManUtd.com, the four strikes have now been entered into a final poll on @ManUtd, with the winner being announced at the club's Player of the Year awards dinner on Monday night.

Our shortlist of goals is described below - watch them all above and cast your vote on Twitter:

Anthony Martial v Liverpool, Old Trafford, 12/9/2015
Less than a fortnight after he was signed from Monaco, our new no.9 was unfazed by the occasion, coming off the bench and showcasing expert pace and skill to bamboozle Martin Skrtel before calmly finishing past Simon Mignolet. His dream debut goal sealed a 3-1 win for United and sparked wild celebrations around the Theatre of Dreams.

Anthony Martial v Stoke, Old Trafford, 2/2/2016
Martial again shone for the Reds as the Potters were put to the sword. The Frenchman finished off a sweeping United counter-attack involving Rooney and Mata, beating Jack Butland with an arced effort.

Marcus Rashford v City, Etihad Stadium, 19/3/2016
Manchester-born Rashford joins Jesse Lingard as another Academy graduate to be included in our shortlist, thanks to his winning goal in the derby. Many had forecast a comfortable win for the Blues, but United took advantage of a weakened City defence, with the 18-year-old showing blistering pace to leave Martin Demichelis behind before slotting home a cool finish that belied his young years.

Marcus Rashford v West Ham, Boleyn Ground, 13/4/2016
The teenage striker made another indelible mark on our season when he broke the deadlock in United’s Emirates FA Cup quarter-final replay tie against West Ham. Before Marcus struck, the visitors were enjoying the better of the play, but the match was still delicately poised. That was until our young forward’s intervention, as he again demonstrated his skill when one-on-one with a defender, but it was his curling finish that left fans awestruck as the Reds marched on to a Wembley semi-final.

Watch all the goals again and vote for your favourite on Twitter.

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2016/Apr/Manchester-United-Goal-of-the-Season-2015-16-award-Twitter-poll-video-four-shortlist.aspx
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 08:47 PM   #12
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: [2015/16] United Player and Goal of the Year

Ku pindah sini bro @alfiandrmwn; karena itu Goal of the Year bukan Month

Jadi sekarang nominasinya sisa 4 ya

Anthony Martial v Liverpool, Old Trafford, 12/9/2015

Anthony Martial v Stoke, Old Trafford, 2/2/2016

Marcus Rashford v City, Etihad Stadium, 19/3/2016

Marcus Rashford v West Ham, Boleyn Ground, 13/4/2016
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 07:23 AM   #13
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Dan inilah pemenang Goal of The Year ...

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 07:34 AM   #14
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Selamat buat Martial.
Golnya ke gawang liverpool dalam laga debutnya terpilih menjadi gol terbaik di Manchester United.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 07:36 AM   #15
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

MARTIAL'S DEBUT STRIKE WINS GOAL OF THE SEASON AWARD

Anthony Martial’s stunning solo goal on his debut against Liverpool has been named Manchester United’s Goal of the Season for 2015/16 after fan polls on Twitter and ManUtd.com.

After coming off the bench midway through the second half at Old Trafford, the French forward took precisely 20 minutes to add his own chapter to the fixture’s storied history.

With United leading 2-1 and facing a nervy final five minutes after Christian Benteke’s spectacular overhead kick for the visitors, Martial took centre stage in front of the Stretford End to seal the points for his side.

Picking up the ball on the left, the young debutant glided past three defenders before opening up his body and placing the ball past Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet into the far corner, to spark thunderous jubilation inside the Theatre of Dreams.

The strike was one of 10 shortlisted for the original Goal of the Season voting on ManUtd.com, and subsequently included in the final poll of four on Twitter alongside another Martial effort against Stoke and two Marcus Rashford contributions at the expense of Manchester City and West Ham.

On collecting the award at Old Trafford, Martial said of his debut goal against Liverpool: "It was a fantastic atmosphere on the day and thankfully the manager had confidence in me to put me on. The guys really backed me up and it’s thanks to them that I was able to score.

"Scoring goals earlier in the season certainly helped me to settle in and I had the support of the staff and the players which really helped too. I want to score more next season, that’s normal."
Old 03-05-2016, 07:41 AM   #16
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

SMALLING VOTED PLAYERS' PLAYER OF THE YEAR

Manchester United's first-team stars have voted Chris Smalling as their Player of the Year for 2015/16, recognising the defender’s superb season and illustrating the high regard in which he is held by his colleagues.

Smalling has taken on the mantle of leader and enforcer at the heart of the Reds’ defence this term, making more than 50 appearances in all competitions, mostly alongside Daley Blind, and captaining the side when both Wayne Rooney and Michael Carrick have been absent.

Relishing the physical battles with some of the Barclays Premier League’s more robust strikers, the 26-year-old's bravery, strong positional sense and supreme fitness have been a major factor in United’s record of 17 clean sheets, the most in the division.

On collecting his award, Smalling said: "It’s a massive honour to receive this from my fellow players. There are some big names on the winners' list, so it’s great to add mine to it.

"It’s been good that we [Blind and myself] have been able to play so consistently together and learn each other’s game. We’ve been quite solid as a team defensively.

"[The captaincy] is a huge honour and it’s great that the manager has shown faith in me. It’s nice that after Michael Carrick and Wayne Rooney I get the chance. It really adds to your own sense of leadership.

"It’s nice to win this award tonight, but I’m looking forward to hopefully picking up another trophy at Wembley in a few weeks."

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/May/POTY-Chris-Smalling-voted-Manchester-United-Players-Player-of-the-Year-2016.aspx
Old 03-05-2016, 07:45 AM   #17
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

CAMERON BORTHWICK-JACKSON NAMED UNDER-21S PLAYER OF THE YEAR

Manchester United fans have voted Cameron Borthwick-Jackson the Under-21 Player of the Year for 2015/16, capping an unforgettable campaign for the youngster.

The defender was a key member of Warren Joyce's title-winning squad, and was rewarded for his performances with a first-team debut in November, having joined the Reds' Academy at the age of six.

Cameron earned more online votes than fellow nominees Donald Love and James Weir, who were also put forward by their head coach, and was presented with the Denzil Haroun trophy at Old Trafford.

While it was his defensive prowess that particularly caught the eye at Under-18 level, the 19-year-old illustrated his ability to provide assists when setting up Jesse Lingard's goal against Everton Under-21s in September. His remarkable progress in 2015/16 is testament to his character and composed nature.

On collecting his award, Borthwick-Jackson said on stage: "It’s just a huge honour for me, winning this award. It’s unbelievable, it’s what dreams are made of. It’s what you dream of as a little boy, winning an award with Manchester United.

“All the way through, this is what I’ve been dreaming of doing and I’ve managed to come up through every age group and managed to make my way into the first team. As I say it’s just a dream for me.

“I don’t really get nervous. I know that’s hard to believe, when you’re coming out to play in front of 75,000 people, but nerves never really get to me. I block the crowd out and just get on with the game, it’s what you’re paid to do!"

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/May/POTY-Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson-named-Manchester-United-Under-21-Player-of-the-Year-for-2015-16.aspx
Old 03-05-2016, 07:48 AM   #18
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

MARCUS RASHFORD SCOOPS UNDER-18S AWARD

Marcus Rashford has been named Manchester United’s Under-18s Player of the Year by the club’s coaching staff after an incredible breakthrough season.

The 18-year-old striker began 2015/16 with the Academy and also featured in the Under-19s’ UEFA Youth League campaign, enjoying a hot streak of eight goals in six games in September.

A handful of outings for Warren Joyce’s Under-21s followed at the turn of the year, before Rashford was catapulted into the first-team spotlight when Anthony Martial was injured in the warm-up before February’s Europa League game against Midtjylland.

The Mancunian starlet grabbed his opportunity in style, scoring twice on his debut in the 5-1 win at Old Trafford, before adding two more in his next outing three days later, against Arsenal.

Winning goals against Manchester City and Aston Villa, plus a Goal of the Season contender in the Emirates FA Cup quarter-final replay win over West Ham United, have further boosted Rashford’s senior credentials, with Michael Carrick declaring the young striker is here to stay.

Rashford collected the Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year award at Old Trafford on Monday night. When interviewed on stage about his meteoric rise, he said: "It’s been a bit crazy really as everything happened at once, so it’s difficult to take in.

"That worked in my favour as I didn’t really have time to think about.

“It means a lot coming from Manchester. It’s what dreams are made of when you’re born here, it was everything I was looking forward to – I’m happy.

“It is important for me to thank all the coaching staff from the Under-18s - Colin Little, Nicky Butt and Paul McGuinness - and Warren Joyce [Under-21s]. They are the ones who have helped me to get to where I am so it’s important I thank them.”

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/May/POTY-Manchester-United-Marcus-Rashford-Jimmy-Murphy-Young-Player-of-the-Year-Under-18s-2015-16.aspx

Last edited by alfiandrmwn; 03-05-2016 at 08:03 AM..
Old 03-05-2016, 08:05 AM   #19
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

DAVID DE GEA WINS THIRD SUCCESSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARD

David De Gea has been crowned Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year for 2015/16, becoming the first player to win the coveted award in three consecutive seasons.

The goalkeeper - also named in the PFA Team of the Year - has enjoyed yet another outstanding campaign for Manchester United, keeping 14 clean sheets in 32 Premier League games so far and making a number of spectacular saves to cement his status as one of the world's top shot-stoppers.

United's influential no.1 also won the award in 2014 and 2015. Only one other player has picked up the prize on three occasions, Cristiano Ronaldo (2004, 2007, 2008).

While collecting the Sir Matt Busby statuette in his safe hands once again, De Gea said on stage at Old Trafford: "It is difficult for me to say anything; winning this trophy three years in a row is amazing. I am really happy, it’s an honour to receive this and I want to thank the fans, who are the best in the world.

"It is amazing to win this award three times in a row. I want to thank everyone one and we will keep fighting."

"I think everyone in the dressing room is important and now we have something important to win at Wembley. If we win the FA Cup, then it will be a good season."

When asked about his penalty save to thwart Everton's Romelu Lukaku in the FA Cup semi-final, De Gea revealed: "My team-mates took ten penalties at me in training and I didn’t save one! But I saved the important one and then, thanks to Anthony’s goal, we are in the final. I am really happy for that.

"It is really important for us, for the club. It has a lot of history and, for sure, we will do everything to win this."

Speaking to ManUtd.com last month, De Gea's friend and team-mate Ander Herrera was full of praise for his fellow Spaniard, saying: "He is the number one in the world. In England you know that, but in the rest of the world they think they have better goalkeepers, but I don’t think so. When we win titles or trophies I think he will be more recognised.

"He has a special talent. When you are born with that quality and ability, you are so lucky. The rest of us humans, we have to work more. But what I like about him is that he is very calm, he has his feet on the ground. I think he is number one of Spain and in the world - he is my friend so I am very happy for him."

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/May/POTY-Manchester-United-goalkeeper-David-De-Gea-named-Sir-Matt-Busby-Player-of-the-Year-for-2015-16.aspx
Old 03-05-2016, 08:19 AM   #20
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiandrmwn View Post

CAMERON BORTHWICK-JACKSON NAMED UNDER-21S PLAYER OF THE YEAR

Manchester United fans have voted Cameron Borthwick-Jackson the Under-21 Player of the Year for 2015/16, capping an unforgettable campaign for the youngster.

The defender was a key member of Warren Joyce's title-winning squad, and was rewarded for his performances with a first-team debut in November, having joined the Reds' Academy at the age of six.

Cameron earned more online votes than fellow nominees Donald Love and James Weir, who were also put forward by their head coach, and was presented with the Denzil Haroun trophy at Old Trafford.

While it was his defensive prowess that particularly caught the eye at Under-18 level, the 19-year-old illustrated his ability to provide assists when setting up Jesse Lingard's goal against Everton Under-21s in September. His remarkable progress in 2015/16 is testament to his character and composed nature.

On collecting his award, Borthwick-Jackson said on stage: "It’s just a huge honour for me, winning this award. It’s unbelievable, it’s what dreams are made of. It’s what you dream of as a little boy, winning an award with Manchester United.

“All the way through, this is what I’ve been dreaming of doing and I’ve managed to come up through every age group and managed to make my way into the first team. As I say it’s just a dream for me.

“I don’t really get nervous. I know that’s hard to believe, when you’re coming out to play in front of 75,000 people, but nerves never really get to me. I block the crowd out and just get on with the game, it’s what you’re paid to do!"

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/May/POTY-Cameron-Borthwick-Jackson-named-Manchester-United-Under-21-Player-of-the-Year-for-2015-16.aspx
Quote:

MARCUS RASHFORD SCOOPS UNDER-18S AWARD

Marcus Rashford has been named Manchester United’s Under-18s Player of the Year by the club’s coaching staff after an incredible breakthrough season.

The 18-year-old striker began 2015/16 with the Academy and also featured in the Under-19s’ UEFA Youth League campaign, enjoying a hot streak of eight goals in six games in September.

A handful of outings for Warren Joyce’s Under-21s followed at the turn of the year, before Rashford was catapulted into the first-team spotlight when Anthony Martial was injured in the warm-up before February’s Europa League game against Midtjylland.

The Mancunian starlet grabbed his opportunity in style, scoring twice on his debut in the 5-1 win at Old Trafford, before adding two more in his next outing three days later, against Arsenal.

Winning goals against Manchester City and Aston Villa, plus a Goal of the Season contender in the Emirates FA Cup quarter-final replay win over West Ham United, have further boosted Rashford’s senior credentials, with Michael Carrick declaring the young striker is here to stay.

Rashford collected the Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year award at Old Trafford on Monday night. When interviewed on stage about his meteoric rise, he said: "It’s been a bit crazy really as everything happened at once, so it’s difficult to take in.

"That worked in my favour as I didn’t really have time to think about.

“It means a lot coming from Manchester. It’s what dreams are made of when you’re born here, it was everything I was looking forward to – I’m happy.

“It is important for me to thank all the coaching staff from the Under-18s - Colin Little, Nicky Butt and Paul McGuinness - and Warren Joyce [Under-21s]. They are the ones who have helped me to get to where I am so it’s important I thank them.”

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/May/POTY-Manchester-United-Marcus-Rashford-Jimmy-Murphy-Young-Player-of-the-Year-Under-18s-2015-16.aspx
Quote:

DAVID DE GEA WINS THIRD SUCCESSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARD

David De Gea has been crowned Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year for 2015/16, becoming the first player to win the coveted award in three consecutive seasons.

The goalkeeper - also named in the PFA Team of the Year - has enjoyed yet another outstanding campaign for Manchester United, keeping 14 clean sheets in 32 Premier League games so far and making a number of spectacular saves to cement his status as one of the world's top shot-stoppers.

United's influential no.1 also won the award in 2014 and 2015. Only one other player has picked up the prize on three occasions, Cristiano Ronaldo (2004, 2007, 2008).

While collecting the Sir Matt Busby statuette in his safe hands once again, De Gea said on stage at Old Trafford: "It is difficult for me to say anything; winning this trophy three years in a row is amazing. I am really happy, it’s an honour to receive this and I want to thank the fans, who are the best in the world.

"It is amazing to win this award three times in a row. I want to thank everyone one and we will keep fighting."

"I think everyone in the dressing room is important and now we have something important to win at Wembley. If we win the FA Cup, then it will be a good season."

When asked about his penalty save to thwart Everton's Romelu Lukaku in the FA Cup semi-final, De Gea revealed: "My team-mates took ten penalties at me in training and I didn’t save one! But I saved the important one and then, thanks to Anthony’s goal, we are in the final. I am really happy for that.

"It is really important for us, for the club. It has a lot of history and, for sure, we will do everything to win this."

Speaking to ManUtd.com last month, De Gea's friend and team-mate Ander Herrera was full of praise for his fellow Spaniard, saying: "He is the number one in the world. In England you know that, but in the rest of the world they think they have better goalkeepers, but I don’t think so. When we win titles or trophies I think he will be more recognised.

"He has a special talent. When you are born with that quality and ability, you are so lucky. The rest of us humans, we have to work more. But what I like about him is that he is very calm, he has his feet on the ground. I think he is number one of Spain and in the world - he is my friend so I am very happy for him."

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/May/POTY-Manchester-United-goalkeeper-David-De-Gea-named-Sir-Matt-Busby-Player-of-the-Year-for-2015-16.aspx
Ketiga artikel diatas sebenarnya sudah saya posting sebelumnya di thread masing-masing pemain, hehe..
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 26
alfiandrmwn, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Ardiey11, asririzky, dwitri27, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, haryo adi n, Kharisma Yulia, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rohibur rizqi, roodee_UID, tasho, Taufan Yudha, tumpal_oneunited, yudhadit21, zudomiriku