United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 09-05-2016, 04:30 PM   #261
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: Ander Herrera Agüera

HERRERA : WHY WE NEED WORLD-CLASS WAYNE

Ander Herrera is grateful to have Wayne Rooney in his corner as Manchester United head into the final make-or-break week of a demanding league season.

The Reds will*leapfrog rivals Manchester City into fourth place in the Barclays Premier League*if an away win is achieved in the penultimate game against West Ham on Tuesday night and Herrera feels Rooney could be a key creative figure once again after his assist for Juan Mata's winning goal at*Norwich City on Saturday.

"Wayne is a world-class player," Herrera told reporters after the game at Carrow Road.

"He’s a very good captain and he’s not selfish, so you always have to have Wayne in the team and in the dressing room. Some of the big players are so selfish sometimes but Wayne isn’t and that’s so important."

Rooney and Herrera both had to adapt quickly ahead of the Norwich clash, with the skipper being asked to play in attack and the midfielder finding himself in the starting line-up instead of on the bench after Anthony Martial was injured in the warm-up. While Wayne didn't edge any closer to Sir Bobby Charlton's club goals record of 249, he still impressed his Spanish team-mate.

"I know Marcus [Rashford] and Anthony [Martial] are quicker, but we know Wayne’s qualities," said Herrera. "He can assist, he can hold the ball very well and he can play as one midfielder more [an extra midfielder] when we have the ball. That’s important when you are a team that likes to be the protagonist in the game.

"I was the one who had to play instead of Anthony, so I told him he has to be ready for the next game! Albert [Stuivenberg, first-team coach] came to me and I was ready to play. I always want to play as much as possible, I will always be ready."

Herrera will now stand by for more action at Upton Park after helping the Reds to win there in last month's*Emirates FA Cup quarter-final replay. If he features in the final competitive fixture at West Ham's ground, he'll draw upon an experience from his career in Spain - Athletic Club's farewell to the historic old San Mamés Stadium before they moved to a new venue of the same name for the start of the 2013/14 season.

"I played in the last game at San Mamés," he revealed, "so I know it’s going to be very special for West Ham and their fans.

"West Ham have had big games there and they have enjoyed a lot of them but hopefully they don’t enjoy the last game.*We’re playing for the top four, so we have to show that we are playing for something very important."*

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/May/ander-herrera-says-man-united-need-world-class-wayne-rooney-previews-west-ham-last-game-upton-park.aspx
Old 20-05-2016, 05:50 PM   #262
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute

ANDER HERRERA : THIS CLUB HAS SOMETHING SPECIAL

Ander Herrera says winning the FA Cup would be a squad effort from Manchester United and not just a reward for the individuals on duty at Wembley.

The Reds have progressed all the way to Saturday's final against Crystal Palace with everybody playing their part and the Spanish midfielder feels there is something special at the club, driving the team on to success, even in times of adversity.

"I'm a little bit superstitious," he told MUTV . "I don't want to think about winning, out of respect for our opponents. They want to make history as well.

"But, if we win, it's going to be from everyone, not just the 11 or 14 players in the game.

"It hasn't been an easy season and we have had tough moments but we have to be together and laugh together because it's the best way to achieve things. And we know we have a massive number of fans behind us. The support is great and 100 per cent.

"What I want to say is this club has something special. Even in transitional moments, or when we're not in the best moment of this club, we can get a trophy.

"It's one of the most important trophies in the world, the first competition ever, and that means this club has something special. We can get the trophy and build from this trophy. We have to fight for it.

"If we want to be the best Manchester United again, the best way to do it is winning this trophy. It would be fantastic."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/May/ander-herrera-any-fa-cup-win-would-be-for-everyone.aspx
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2016, 04:34 PM   #263
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Herrera: We must build on Cup triumph

Ander Herrera says the Manchester United squad must build on the FA Cup triumph, an achievement he has described as the most memorable of his career so far.

The Spanish midfielder was among the unused substitutes for Saturday’s Wembley showpiece and was thrilled to get his hands on a winners’ medal thanks to Jesse Lingard’s stunning extra-time strike.

Herrera praised the team’s spirit throughout the FA Cup campaign and hopes this victory will lead to more silverware for the Reds.

“I think we can build from it. When you want to create a fantastic team everything is easier when you do it from a trophy,” he told ManUtd.com.
“This is the oldest competition ever and a very important one for us. It’s the competition in which you have to show spirit and this team has that. Of course we are very happy.

“Saturday was a great day for all of us. We have been the best team in this competition, in the final as well and we deserved the trophy.
"This is the best achievement of my career so far and hopefully I can help the team win more.”

While things ended disappointingly for the Reds in the league and Europe this term, Herrera insists whatever situation the club find themselves in, challenging for trophies is always a possibility.

“We always believe we can win trophies,” he declared. “Even in the transition moments or not the best moments for the club, United can always win a trophy. Normally at other clubs when this happens you can’t win things, but United is a special club and we can do it.

“We are creating a very good team with a mix of young and experienced players,” he added, when asked about the blend of talents in the squad.

“I am a team player and I can learn a lot from everyone and, as I said before, when you win a trophy everything is easier because you can build from that and the confidence is bigger. We are all very happy.”

Old 31-05-2016, 09:22 PM   #264
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Mourinho Manchester United appointment pleases Herrera

Ander Herrera endorsed Jose Mourinho's credentials as a future Man Utd manager earlier this year and is pleased the Portuguese will be managing him.

Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera has described Jose Mourinho as a 'unique' coach and is confident of improving under the Portuguese.

Herrera became the first United player to publicly endorse Mourinho as a future United manager in February, claiming he found it 'funny' the former Chelsea coach's style of play was unsuitable for United.

The Basque's future was said to be in doubt had Louis van Gaal stayed and Herrera has welcomed Mourinho's arrival.

“Working with Mourinho is a unique opportunity to work with one of the best in the world,” he told Spanish radio.

“He has a widely acclaimed method of working and I want to learn and improve. I consider his arrival to be a one-off opportunity for me to continue to develop and grow.”

When a Marca journalist suggested to Herrera that Mourinho was incompatible with United, Herrera disagreed.

He said: "I find that funny. Let's see, Mourinho played at Chelsea with Cesc (Fabregas), Willian, Oscar, (Eden) Hazard and Diego Costa. There was only (Nemanja) Matic as a defensive midfielder. That's not an attractive style of play?

"Or at Madrid, where his side scored a record amount of goals in one year?

"And aside from that he is a coach who soaks up the pressure on the players, someone who prefers to take the heat so that his players can be relaxed.

"I only know that his Chelsea, with all the difficulty that comes with it, won the Premier League last season with four weeks to spare."

HTML Code:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-news-herrera-mourinho-11407326
Old 16-06-2016, 12:24 PM   #265
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Man Utd midfielder Herrera already doing preseason - at Real Zaragoza

Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera has already kicked off his preseason - at Real Zaragoza.

The Daily Star says Herrera has been training with former side Real Zaragoza ahead of the new Premier League season.

The Spaniard posted a snap of himself with other members of their squad on Instagram as he looks to maintain his fitness this summer.

He was joined by Alberto Zapater, an old Zaragoza team-mate, and 19-year-old Jesus Vallejo, who joined Real Madrid last year but was loaned back to the club.

Herrera has kicked off his pre-season early in a bid to impress new United boss Jose Mourinho.

Code:
http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/man-utd-midfielder-herrera-already-doing-preseason-at-real-zaragoza-4134088?utm_source%3Dmoreover%26utm_medium%3Drss-feed%26utm_campaign%3DFeed-Latest%2BArticles
Old 16-06-2016, 05:06 PM   #266
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Mantab nih si Herrera.
Mau buktiin ke Mou tampaknya bahwa dia layak untuk dipertahankan oleh Mou di United.
Terus semangat ya Ander..
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2016, 10:46 PM   #267
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

WHICH UNITED PLAYER MAKES HERRERA LAUGH?

Ander Herrera has revealed which Manchester United team-mate he considers to be the funniest player he knows, during a quickfire interview on his Twitter account.

In a video posted on Friday, Herrera names Juan Mata as the most amusing footballer and assigns several superlatives to other peers he’s played with and against during his career.

The former Athletic Club midfielder then cites another fellow Spaniard as having the worst taste in music. "David De Gea, no doubt – he plays horrible music," jokes the 26-year-old.

Meanwhile, Anthony Martial, who was officially clocked as the fastest United star last season, is an unsurprising choice as the quickest player Herrera has encountered.

And the loudest? "Myself – I like to talk a lot and sometimes I make the people angry."

To find out who United’s no.21 regards as the strongest, smartest and most elegant players in the game, watch the full video on his Twitter page.

http://www.manutd.com/
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 12:24 AM   #268
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

ANDER HERRERA : MY BILBAO

Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera was born in Bilbao and, though he moved away as a youngster, he regularly returned to visit family and knows the Basque capital intimately. Here, he talks about a city he feels has evolved hugely over the last decade and also reflects on how his former side, Athletic Club, is ingrained into Bilbao's culture...

You were born in Bilbao – what sort of city is it?

It’s a city that has evolved a lot in the last 10 years; it has had an impressive amount of growth. A few years back it was a pretty dull city – a bit industrial with a lot of factories and perhaps too much pollution – but I think with the Basque government there’s been a lot of work on improving the city and now I think it’s fantastic. It rains a lot – not as much as in Manchester but it does rain! It’s a great city to visit. It has many attractions, people are very kind and there’s also San Mamés, the great stadium of Athletic Club, that people can visit and enjoy.

As the biggest city in the Basque region, does it have a cosmopolitan feel, with a mix of cultures?
Yes, as you say, it is a very international city. When I lived there I always saw a lot of foreign people visiting the city – the Guggenheim Museum is very well known and it has a lot of appeal to tourists. Also the food is one of the reasons people go a lot to the Basque region. I think as a Bilbao native that the gastronomy is the best in Spain and people can enjoy it a lot. It has a lot of attractions and people come from all over the world. People enjoy the Basque region and Bilbao in particular.

But you moved away from Bilbao as a youngster...
Yes, I was born in Bilbao but left as soon as I was born. First I lived in Vigo for three years, which is a city in Galicia, and then I went to Zaragoza because of my father’s job. But I went every summer to Bilbao to visit my family. Zaragoza is a city between Madrid and Barcelona, and it’s a lot like Bilbao, but Bilbao has the appeal that you have the sea near you. There are some nice beaches and activities such as surfing – a lot of people go surfing there. I think Bilbao is a very comfortable city for kids to grow up; the education is fantastic and it has a high standard of living. As I mentioned before, the work of the Basque government has been fantastic, especially from my point of view, Athletic Club is a very important part of the society. What I like the most about Bilbao is the sense of belonging that the people have with the Basque region, Bilbao and Athletic Club. It's unlikely to see a kid with a shirt from Barcelona or Real Madrid, and that speaks of the value that people give to their own things. I think it’s one of the features that people can see the most if they go visit Bilbao.

Tell us a little about the festivals in Bilbao – Semana Grande, for example…
Semana Grande is, in my opinion, the most representative thing in Bilbao. The festivities are very impressive and everybody is in the streets enjoying that week. I haven't had the fortune to enjoy it much because when I've had the chance to be there, we have played a game, but the environment is always different. San Mamés turns into a different colour, people go with more enthusiasm and I think if people want to visit Bilbao, that last week of August is a very good opportunity.

Do you know much about the bilingual education system in Bilbao, if you moved away when you were young?
The truth is my education was all in Zaragoza, so I can't say much but my team-mates from Athletic who studied in Bilbao speak Basque very well and I think it's very important to maintain your language and your customs, always with respect for the other cultures. I think they have done a great job in that sense, but I can't say much more because I didn't go to school in Bilbao.

Football is the biggest sport in Bilbao, as across Spain. We know you’re something of a football connoisseur, but how obsessed are Bilbao people in general with the game?
It's impressive and something I have lived through. One of the things that surprised me the most when I was in Bilbao was the fact that everybody loves football, and even if they didn't, they liked Athletic Club. It's a contradiction but it's true. A lot of people in Bilbao support Athletic but don't like football that much, and that speaks to the sense of belonging of the people. Sometimes you were surprised by ladies of 60 or 70 years who stopped you in the street and gave you a kiss and cheered you up. That surprises you because generally older ladies don't watch a lot of football or Athletic but Bilbao is special and it's nice to see how older people support Athletic and cheer you up in the streets. They feel you as one of their own. I think it's a very nice thing in Bilbao – the sense that everybody has that things from Bilbao are the best. I think that is very important because when you love things that are yours, you are better.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2016/Jun/manchester-united-ander-herrera-talks-about-his-hometown-bilbao-zaragoza-spain.aspx
Old 27-06-2016, 12:27 AM   #269
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

HAPPY SIGNING ANNIVERSARY, ANDER HERRERA

ManUtd.com announced the signing of Ander Herrera from Athletic Club in Bilbao two years ago today (Sunday) and the Spanish midfielder has since proved to be popular with Manchester United fans - aided by his knack for scoring goals against the club's main rivals.

Herrera's nine Premier League strikes include three at the expense of Arsenal (2) and Liverpool and his overall tally of 13 so far, in 72 appearances, is spread across four different competitions. But the 26-year-old has also been a creator of scoring opportunities, with his pass for Anthony Martial's FA Cup semi-final winner being one of his best assists.

At the time of Herrera's signing, assistant manager Ryan Giggs said: "Ander is a fantastic young player, with great energy and creativity. We believe him to be one of the brightest young prospects in Spain and I am certain he will be a big hit with the United fans. I’m delighted he has made the decision to come to Manchester and play his part in the club’s future."

Herrera himself declared in the club's press release: "Signing for Manchester United is a dream come true. I have played at Old Trafford for Athletic Club in the UEFA Europa League and it was one of the highlights of my career so far. I have joined United to do all I can to help the team reach the club's objectives. I’m excited to now be living in Manchester and I can’t wait for my first game in United’s famous red shirt."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2016/Jun/video-two-years-since-ander-herrera-signed-for-manchester-united-on-this-day-in-june-2014.aspx
Old 23-07-2016, 03:47 AM   #270
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

HERRERA OPTIMISTIC AFTER DORTMUND DEFEAT

Ander Herrera did not enjoy losing to Borussia Dortmund during Friday's match in sweltering Shanghai, but the Manchester United midfielder told MUTV the Reds are focused on a longer term target - which is winning the FA Community Shield next month.

That match against Premier League champions Leicester City on 6 August represents a chance to swiftly secure a first trophy of Jose Mourinho's reign and Herrera says the players are working towards that occasion.

As such, he was relaxed about the 4-1 defeat to Dortmund when talking moments after the final whistle. “We are a team and we all want to be fit as soon as possible,” Herrera said during a pitchside MUTV appearance.

“That is why we are working so hard in these days. Just yesterday, we trained two times so you can feel it on the pitch but, of course, we want to be ready for Leicester and we want to win the first title of the season. So that is the most important thing, when you play real games.”

Regarding the result, Herrera was quick to praise Dortmund’s display at Shanghai Stadium and pointed to the fact the Bundesliga side have already played more pre-season matches than United. “I think it was a good workout,” he said. “They are a very good team and they have already played five games.

“That is one of the most important things in football, when you have already played games, you are fitter and you are better. But we have no excuses. We are Man United, we shouldn’t lose and we want to win every game. But, this pre-season, we want to put minutes in our legs and I think we can be satisfied but, of course, Man United never wants to lose.

“When you have played five games you can say that you arrive one second before the opponent. It is a very important thing, but we don’t want to make excuses. They are a very good team, they played fantastically and we missed some chances. But I have said before, they just arrived one second earlier. But I think we are improving, we are building a fantastic team and we are optimistic, of course.”

Friday’s match was Mourinho’s second as Reds boss after the 2-0 win at Wigan Athletic and Herrera admitted to MUTV the players are quickly learning how the Portuguese wants to play. “I think we know what we have to do,” the former Athletic Club star told Stewart Gardner and Dwight Yorke.

“One of the things that we have realised already is that every player is very clear with what they have to do. We want very aggressive players in midfield, we want to have the ball but not just have the ball. We want to attack, he wants to attack and I think we are going to see a very offensive Man United. But, of course, when we want to be compact then we are going to do that as well.”

http://www.manutd.com/
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 158
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, adhie21, AdhiX, adnan44, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrio_iyo, andrydjemb4, ANGGAHERRERA, Ardiey11, arik_, asririzky, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Bengzimare, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, braausasda9593, bucay deathbat, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, cyan91, DeE_, delongedee, Dhanny09, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, finza_13, franky winata, fredrian.seven, Fuad quintana, Garuda20, GeaErang, ghopoereds, ghostman, gindalubis, goodfron, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, hetims, hombreng, iblismerah, icalace, icebreaker, id4y, irfan_thered, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jifortin, jojo poenya, Juni HW, kagawa26, King_Cantona, Lang25, larukuga, loveUNITED, LUKIwae, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, Michael10, mochies5, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, oldark, Om Juna, Ompiter, Oom Panda, paiman, PatrickSquare, penk22_, Rean, Red Army, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, salimin, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, syafrudhyn MU, t10 CR, tasho, toenjq, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wakhid ronaldo, wira_ozora, Wisnu Edwards, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, Zhacc20, zudomiriku