United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 27-02-2017, 09:50 PM   #201
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Re: Jesse Lingard

LINGARD DISCUSSES WEMBLEY SCORING RECORD

Jesse Lingard cannot put his finger on any reasons behind his fantastic scoring record at Wembley but was pleased to make a telling contribution as Manchester United won the EFL Cup.

The England international was recalled to the starting line-up by Jose Mourinho and operated in the no.10 role to great effect, capping an impressive display with the second goal in the Reds’ thrilling 3-2 win over Southampton in Sunday’s final.

The national stadium is quickly becoming Lingard’s second home after his memorable winner in the Emirates FA Cup final against Crystal Palace last May and well-taken goal in the Community Shield versus Leicester City at the start of this season.

When asked for his thoughts on why Wembley is a ground he loves to score at, Lingard told MUTV: “I’m not too sure really. I think, since I scored the first time and obviously lifted the trophy, it was a mad feeling and you want to carry it on the rest of the times you play at Wembley.”

The 24-year-old admitted it will take something special to eclipse his stunning extra-time strike against Crystal Palace which secured the FA Cup for the Reds last season. However, when asked where his goal against the Saints ranks among his other achievements, he said: "It's up there. It's helped the team win another trophy and that’s why you’re on the pitch, you've always got to help your team."

After Zlatan Ibrahimovic's sublime free-kick broke the deadlock, Lingard collected Marcos Rojo's pass to calmly slot into the bottom corner from the edge of the box but, with the game seemingly heading for extra-time after Manolo Gabbiadini's double for Southampton, Ibrahimovic headed home a dramatic late winner to seal United's fifth League Cup triumph.

The success is the Reds' third trophy in the space of 10 months, as well as a first major piece of silverware under Jose Mourinho since the manager's arrival last summer, and Lingard believes the club have rediscovered the winning habit.

“Manchester United have got a history of winning trophies," he added. "We won two last year [the Community Shield and FA Cup] and obviously one at the start of the season, so we've got a knack for winning and, you know, as soon as you get that winning feeling, you always want more."

Old 20-03-2017, 09:19 AM   #202
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Lingard explains goal celebration

Jesse Lingard certainly enjoys scoring a goal and he had every reason to express his delight when smashing a beauty past Victor Valdes in Manchester United's 3-1 triumph at Middlesbrough.

The England international thrived in a free role behind Marcus Rashford and earned our Man of the Match award with 71 per cent of the vote on Twitter. His celebrations always get everybody talking and it was no exception on this occasion as he appeared to dance a jig in front of the ecstatic away fans.

When asked by MUTV what it was all about, he revealed it was a reference to a new track by Canadian songwriter Drake called Portland, that apparently includes a 'minimalist Andes flute' sample.

"It’s a new album that's just dropped by Drake," he said. "One of the songs. I promised a mate I’d do that celebration if I scored, so I did it!"Obviously, there weren't many options on at the time. I decided to take it on myself and it went in the top corner. Every goal is important and it was a massive game to win today and climb the table."

Jesse later posted a rendition of his celebration on his Instagram Story and also revealed it had come about after a conversation with former United defender Tyler Blackett's brother.

The Warrington-born attacker was replaced by Anthony Martial with 10 minutes left at the Riverside Stadium but manager Jose Mourinho afterwards played down any injury concerns, saying: "I think it's maybe something in his ankle but nothing serious."

www.manutd.com
Old 20-03-2017, 01:52 PM   #203
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Jesse Lingard debuts his Drake inspired 'flute celebration' and some supporters can't let go

Lingard's choreography is all off

Where to begin with Jesse Lingard's celebration?

His goal, a majestic burst through the centre of the field with a top corner finish, was exquisite. His method of celebrating... less so.

The United youngster shot over to the corner flag and pulled off some strange looking pied piper routine, busting out a jig while appearing to play some imaginary instrument.

Jesse Lingard pulled off a rather bizarre pied piper celebration following his exquisite strike

It seemed that nobody else in the Riverside - besides Lingard - actually got what was going on. As usual, Twitter wasted no time at all in giving its view.

It later emerged Lingard, a big fan of Candian rapper Drake, has been playing his imaginary flute in tribute to the musician's new song Portland from his new playlist More Life, which was released late on Saturday night.

The United youngster later took to social media site Instagram to post a video of himself reproducing his suspect celebration, with the track playing in the background.

And speaking post-match to MUTV, Lingard confirmed the celebration was in tribute to the 'minimalist Andes flute' sample in Portland.

'It’s a new album that's just dropped by Drake,' he said. 'One of the songs. I promised a mate I’d do that celebration if I scored, so I did it!

'Obviously, there weren't many options on at the time. I decided to take it on myself and it went in the top corner. Every goal is important and it was a massive game to win today and climb the table.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4328838/Man-Utd-v-Middlesborough-Five-things-missed.html
Old 07-04-2017, 09:15 AM   #204
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United winger Jesse Lingard signs new four-year deal worth up to £100,000-a-week

* Jesse Lingard has agreed terms with Manchester United, as Sportsmail revealed
* Winger's new four-year contract will include a basic salary of £75,000-a-week
* That will rise to £100,000-a-week if United qualify for the Champions League
* Lingard joined United's academy aged seven and is now a first-team regular

Jesse Lingard has signed a new four-year contract with Manchester United worth up to £100,000 a week.

The deal ends several months of talks with his new representatives and keeps Lingard at Old Trafford until June 2021 with the option of another season with Jose Mourinho’s side.

Lingard said: ‘We have already won a major trophy this season and I look forward to helping us win many more under this great manager.’

Manchester United winger Jesse Lingard has signed a new contract at Old Trafford

The 24-year-old England winger will earn a basic wage in the region of £75,000 a week, rising to £100,000 if Jose Mourinho’s side qualify for the Champions League by finishing in the top four or winning the Europa League.

Lingard’s new terms reflect his progress over the last 18 months and the premium placed on young English players. He had 14 months left on the £30,000-a-week contract he signed in February 2015.

‘Manchester United have always been a big part of my life,’ he added. ‘I have been with the club since the age of seven and I feel great pride every time I pull the shirt on.

‘To have scored in two cup finals for my boyhood club were immensely proud moments for me and my family.’

As a team, we have already won a major trophy this season and I look forward to helping us win many more under this great manager. I would like to say a special thank you to the fans for the great support they have always given me and the team.’

Lingard had spells on loan at Derby County, Brighton, Birmingham and Leicester City before establishing himself as a first-team player under Louis van Gaal last season.

He scored the extra-time winner in the FA Cup final against Crystal Palace last May, and in the EFL Cup final against Southampton in February. Lingard has made 18 starts for Mourinho this season plus 11 appearances as a substitute, scoring five goals.

Despite speculation in recent months that he could leave Old Trafford this summer, United were always confident that he would re-sign.

Mourinho said: ‘Jesse has good intelligence which, when combined with his energy and ability, makes for a player with a great future ahead of him.’

United remain in discussions with Michael Carrick over a 12-month extension to his contract.

Meanwhile, England manager Gareth Southgate fears he may be without Chris Smalling and Phil Jones for the June internationals against Scotland and France.

The United defenders were injured on England duty last month and no date has been set for their return, but Southgate is being kept informed on their progress.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4387522/Manchester-United-star-Jesse-Lingard-close-new-contract.html
Old 09-04-2017, 08:48 PM   #205
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

LINGARD REACTS TO NEW UNITED CONTRACT

Jesse Lingard's contributions to Manchester United's first team have been rewarded with the inking of a new contract, yet the 24-year-old Academy graduate is not getting carried away. In fact, he is adamant that he must prove himself all over again.

“I’m obviously over the moon and very happy,” Lingard told MUTV, when offering his immediate reaction to the deal. “Me and my family worked hard to get me to where I am and the hard work now starts again.”

As a homegrown player and a lifelong Reds supporter, Jesse also carries an emotional attachment to the club and he is grateful to the fans who have backed him throughout these early stages of his fledgling career. “It’s been massive for me,” he admits. “They’ve supported me all the way through.

“They’ve watched my development and taken care of me. All I can say is thank you. It’s always going to be hard to break through at a big club but they’ve stuck by me and it’s a great feeling.”

LINGARD'S STORY SO FAR

After ascending the ranks of the Academy, experiencing several loan moves along the way, Lingard made his senior debut against Swansea City in August 2014 but unluckily suffered a serious knee injury.

Jesse is far stronger than he may appear, though, and later returned to the first-team fold at Everton in October 2015. Having impressed, he remained a part of former manager Louis van Gaal's squad and famously scored an extra-time winner in the Emirates FA Cup final against Crystal Palace in May 2016. "That goal is at the top at the moment," Jesse says. "It was a very important season for us to come out with a trophy."

This season, under the tutelage of Jose Mourinho, Lingard netted an excellent goal in the Community Shield and continued his top form at Wembey with a neat finish in the EFL Cup final success. Although the boss wants him to become more prolific, the signing of a new contract underlines the manager's faith.

"We know his resumé and the fact he’s won a lot of trophies," says Lingard of Mourinho. "It’s obviously great to work under him. He’s put trust in the young players this season."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 11:07 AM   #206
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

KIND-HEARTED LINGARD WANTS RUN TO CONTINUE

Jesse Lingard cannot pinpoint why Manchester United's form has been better on the road than at home of late but the midfielder is targeting another victory at Anderlecht in the Europa League on Thursday night.

It's been a good week for Lingard, who signed a new contract with his boyhood club last Thursday, and he made one supporter's day by handing him his shirt and signing it after being substituted during Sunday's 3-0 win at Sunderland.

The Reds have won the last three away games in the Premier League, scoring three times in wins at Leicester City, Middlesbrough and now Sunderland, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Marcus Rashford grabbing the goals at the Stadium of Light.

Sebastian Larsson's first-half sending-off further hindered the Black Cats' chances, when they were already behind to Ibrahimovic's strike, but Lingard feels it was an assured display by Jose Mourinho's men.

"Of course they were down to 10 men, but it was a professional performance," Lingard told ManUtd.com. "We created a lot of chances and had a lot of space in behind the midfielders, especially for me and Micki [Henrikh Mkhitaryan].

"After that, we knew we had to keep the ball as they put us under a bit of pressure at 1-0 and came out fighting. But we knew, if we kept possession, we would wear them out and get the second and, as it turned out, third goal.

"We do very well on the road. I don't know what it is but we seem to do well. At the end of the day, it's another game under the belt and another three points."

Anderlecht are the barrier to a place in the last four of the Europa League and Lingard says the target is not merely an away goal but a win to set things up for the second leg at Old Trafford.

"Of course, we look to win in any game," he said. "We know it's a big game as it's another route into the Champions League, which is very important for us and the club. We want to go there and get the victory.

"We know it's going to be tough but it's who's better on the day. If we can go there with the right mentality, as I'm sure we will, I think we'll win."

www.manutd.com
Old 10-05-2017, 02:13 PM   #207
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United ace Jesse Lingard expects Paul Pogba to weigh in with more goals next season

* Jesse Lingard is backing Paul Pogba to hit the back of the net more next season
* Pogba has scored seven and hit the woodwork nine times since his transfer
* Lingard believes his team-mate will go on to score the chances he has missed
* Meanwhile Pogba's Manchester United move is to be investigated by FIFA

Manchester United forward Jesse Lingard expects team-mate Paul Pogba to enjoy better luck in front of goal next season.

Midfielder Pogba has scored seven goals but also hit the woodwork on nine occasions since joining United in a world record £89million move from Juventus last summer.

Lingard said: 'It's obviously his first year (back) in the Premier League and it was going to take some getting used to. It's the luck he's had this season.

Jesse Lingard (L) believes Paul Pogba will begin hitting the back of the net next season

'We know he's a world-class player, he's helped the team a lot and I don't see why he won't go on next season and score the goals he's missed this season.'

Lingard believes France international Pogba will grow in influence next term as he settles into life in the Premier League.

Pogba, 24, who was with United as a youth player before leaving for Juve in 2012, developed into one of the game's most dynamic midfielders during his time in Italy.

Lingard also knows the rest of the team need to do more to make the most of Pogba's work.

The England international said: 'You see the power he has, the stature he possesses in midfield - no-one can get near him and when he plays those through balls we're always running for them. We need to finish more of them.'

Meanwhile Pogba's original transfer to Manchester United is set to be probed by FIFA, the head football organisation have announced.

The action comes in the wake of Sportsmail's revelation agent Mino Raiola earned £41m from deal, which made Pogba the most expensive player in football history.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4490210/Man-Utd-news-Lingard-expects-Paul-Pogba-score-more.html
Old 13-05-2017, 09:29 PM   #208
Andi Istiabudi
manager

INGARD PRAISES REDS' RESILIENCE

Jesse Lingard highlighted Manchester United’s resilience after the Reds advanced into the Europa League final following a 2-1 aggregate win over Celta Vigo in the semi-finals.

The second leg finished 1-1 at Old Trafford as Facundo Roncaglia scored after 85 minutes to cut out Marouane Fellaini’s early opener.

United held on to secure the aggregate win despite unfortunate scenes with just minutes left which saw Eric Bailly and Roncaglia both see red.

Following the altercation six minutes of injury time were added on which made for a tense end to the game and Lingard recognised the importance in United’s defensive work in the closing moments.

“We didn’t make it easy for ourselves,” he told MUTV. “We could have kept the ball better and we should have punished them early in the first half.

“The early goal settled the game down but when they equalised they put a bit of pressure on us at the end, but all season the group has been great at handling the last 10 minutes of matches.”

Former Manchester City striker John Guidetti had a chance to steal it for Celta with virtually the last kick of the game, but he was unable to steer his effort on target from six yards out.

“Luckily he didn’t make a good connection with it and the ref blew the whistle straight after," recalled Lingard. “That’s football and at the end of the day we’re through to the final and it’s massive for the club.

“It’s another trophy under our belt if we win and we have the confidence going into the game to go on and win.”

United will face Ajax in the final in Stockholm at the Friends Arena on 24 May, after the Dutch side beat Lyon 5-4 on aggregate. The Reds’ European campaign has seen trips to Spain, Belgium, Russia, France, Ukraine and the Netherlands and Lingard was keen to emphasise the journey the side have been on.

“We’ve come a long way and we’ve been all around the world playing different teams,” he said. “But we’ve come out with the wins and we’ve ended up in the final which is massive.

“The lads know what is at stake - any cup final is massive, but especially in this competition [because] it can get us into the Champions League which is where we belong.”

www.manutd.com
Old 16-05-2017, 12:54 PM   #209
Andi Istiabudi
manager

JESSE: WHAT I'VE ADDED TO MY GAME UNDER JOSE

Jesse Lingard revealed the attributes he's added to his game this season - and identified an aspect he'd like to improve - during a recent exclusive interview with Manchester United's official magazine.

The cover star for June's edition of Inside United clocked up his 40th appearance of the current campaign on Sunday, in the 2-1 defeat to Tottenham Hotspur, and he started both legs of the Europa League semi-final against Celta Vigo to highlight his value to Jose Mourinho.

The 24-year-old feels settled at his boyhood club after signing a new contract last month, and he has been pleased with his contribution as the Reds chase a third piece of silverware to add to the Community Shield and EFL Cup final - trophies he helped to win by scoring at Wembley in August and February respectively.

When asked what he has added to his game since his breakthrough season last year, Lingard replied: "Confidence and, I think, consistency. These are the main two areas that are vitally important. The manager stresses the importance of consistency and the need to impress him week in, week out. You have to be 100 per cent all the time."

Jesse was then quizzed on something he would like to improve and he responded: "I think I need to score more goals. All that will come, hopefully next season or the season after. Sometimes you’ve got to be in the right position at the right time and hopefully the ball will drop to me."

Lingard turns 25 in December and will probably reach the point where he is no longer considered a young player, as that would be the case at least in terms of the PFA voting for the individual awards each year. However, he still needs some convincing that will be the case!

"Twenty-five!" he laughed. "When you say it like that, it sounds old - doesn’t it? Obviously then I won’t be classed as a young player but still some people might think I am a youngster. Maybe I look younger – that might be what it is!

"I think 25, 26, 27 [are the peak years]. That’s when you start kicking on and you take all the past experiences into your game and learn from them. That process carries on, taking experiences into the next season, and, while you’re still learning, you can just carry on working hard."

www.manutd.com
Old 23-05-2017, 02:12 PM   #210
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Jesse Lingard buys Manchester United fans round of drinks in packed Hotel Football bar to thank them for support

* Jesse Lingard was seen in video posing for pictures with Manchester United fans
* Winger apparently proceeded to buy round of drinks for everyone in bar
* Lingard tweeted that generous gesture was least he could do for supporters
* Hotel Football is owned by former United stars Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs

Jesse Lingard thanked Manchester United fans for their support this season with a round of drinks for everyone in the Hotel Football bar.

The 24-year-old forward was filmed posing for selfies and mixing with those in the Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs owned establishment following United's 2-0 win against Crystal Palace.

Lingard posted an update on Twitter which read: 'Last home game of the season, it was also good to visit and buy the fans a drink after all their support all the season.'

Rkinsella83 posted his video on Instagram with added detail about how Lingard bought everyone a drink and thanked them personally.

Hotel Football is just a stones throw from Old Trafford and is packed with home support, particularly on matchday.

The supporters were in a buoyant mood and Lingard was happy to add to the frivolities following his side's victory against Palace.

Jesse Lingard could be seen posing for photos with supporters in the Hotel Football bar. The Manchester United attacker then proceeded to buy a round of drinks for everyone. Lingard was warmly welcomed by supporters who spoke of the 'classy' gesture

The England international was one of the more experienced names on the team-sheet as Jose Mourinho blooded youngsters.

His decision to rest key players was validated as Josh Harrop opened the scoring before Paul Pogba doubled the lead which proved to be decisive.

The acid test for United comes on Wednesday night and Lingard will surely be happy to splash out on a few more beers if United can lift the Europa League trophy against Ajax and qualify for next season's Champions League.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4530736/Jesse-Lingard-buys-Manchester-United-fans-round-drinks.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 134
-Ybb3F-, Aba_MaczUnited, abishock, adnan44, aGhaa, ajier307, akbar15, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, Andi Istiabudi, AndreasBelitung, ardie febrianto, arnaldo_x1, asririzky, Aziiz_rachman, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, clsenz, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, demhyt, derry07cantona, De_Silvia, Dhanny09, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, giggs26, goodfron, gregoriussunu, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hariyant, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hombreng, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, ilz, il_capitano, indi30, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irhamutd, jarpop, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, Juni HW, junpriadi, Kurniawan Ani, Lang25, larukuga, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, NGqeEKznfi, normansyahrizal, octus, oldark, OSziXXoztn, paiman, panda777, penk22_, ravenscold, Rean, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, serdadu merah, SR 7, stamansa, tapanoeliunited, tasho, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, UnitedNgawi, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, veibevriska, Victory, wahyou91, wazza ui, whoami, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku