United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2018/2019

View Poll Results: Your Man of the Match ?
Luke Shaw 1 33.33%
Romelu Lukaku 2 66.67%
Marouane Fellaini 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2018, 06:48 AM   #21
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [EPL] Burnley vs Manchester United

MOURINHO: WE WERE BEAUTIFUL AGAINST BURNLEY

Jose Mourinho was a happy man after seeing his Manchester United side secure a vital three points against Burnley at Turf Moor on Sunday.

The Reds boss was delighted with his team's attitude and performance from the off, although he would have liked to have seen his players add a couple more goals to the scoresheet.

In an exclusive interview with MUTV after the game, the manager also praised the unerring support of the United fans in the aftermath of the defeat to Spurs and for their incredible backing at Burnley...

WE PLAYED BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL
“Everything [pleased me]. The first 10 minutes were the mirror of the game. So fast, so creative, even I can say so beautiful, but we lost three chances in the first 10 minutes and I think that was the mirror of the game. We managed to score two goals which was enough to win, but it shouldn’t just be two, it should be three, four, five, six. We should have scored before we scored the goals and we should have scored the penalty that would kill the game and also the best chances after the penalty. Even with 10 men, the team was really strong in every aspect of the game.”

PRAISE FOR THE CRUCIAL TRIANGLE
“The pace with the ball and the organisation without the ball [was very good]. Also the tactical approach, the concentration of a crucial triangle – Fellaini, Lindelof and Smalling – the creativity in midfield and then the intensity moving the ball. And in the last 10/15 minutes even when we played at less speed and at less intensity for the counter-attack I thought the performance was very good.”

GOOD INDIVIDUAL DISPLAYS
“They had very few chances because the organisation was really good and we managed to stop their danger for the majority of the time. There were good individual performances no doubt about it and without those you cannot win matches. Individual mistakes lose you matches and today we didn’t have those [in defence]. We had some in the face of Joe Hart and that’s why the result was only 2-0.”

THE FANS GIVE US THE BEST FEELING

“I keep saying for me it [the support] is not important, it's nice, of course it’s nice, but it’s not important, because they support the team. I think the team also brought the fans into the game with the way the team played from the beginning with the fantastic football and with a great spirit. We knew that this was a must-win game for us and the fans played with us but I think they started playing with us since the end of the game against Tottenham. That was the crucial moment, that the best feeling was given to the team when the team most needed it. This week was a very good week and was one when we didn’t feel in any moment that we were coming from a defeat. The spirit was high exactly because of that reaction at Old Trafford [from the fans].”

HEARTBREAKING DECISIONS
“This was one of the weeks as a manager where it felt most heartbreaking with the decisions that I made, to leave Andreas Pereira and Matteo Darmian at home, to leave [Juan] Mata and Scott [McTominay] in the stands and also to leave on the bench with not one minute on the pitch [Anthony] Martial, Ashley Young, the goalkeeper and everyone that didn’t play. It was really heartbreaking because the week was fantastic and every player was part of this game.”

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 16
adi_Giggsy, Andi Istiabudi, dwitri27, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, marsel david, NdeGue, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan