United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2018/2019

Old 28-08-2018, 04:24 AM   #21
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur

Ekspresi mou cukup mewakili semua fans United (wtf was that?!)
Old 28-08-2018, 04:43 AM   #22
Zulfan
first team
-

Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Enough football this week
Old 28-08-2018, 04:50 AM   #23
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Ancurr.....bener2 ancur defensenya,,dua match beruntun kebobolan 2 gol dalam waktu singkat. MU masih krisis kemenangan,,hadeuhh...mudah2'an minggu depan bisa cepat bangkit dari krisis ini.
Old 28-08-2018, 04:54 AM   #24
adi_Giggsy
first team
Glory Glory Man United

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
adi_Giggsy has a spectacular aura aboutadi_Giggsy has a spectacular aura about
Visit adi_Giggsy's Facebook Visit adi_Giggsy's Twitter Visit adi_Giggsy's YouTube adigiggsy

Gabkuat nonton, menit 85 langsung tinggal tidur aja. Semoga saja efek SAF masih ada dimana awal awal musim sering kesusahan, ayo Mou kalau ga ingin ditag out cepet berbenah
Old 28-08-2018, 04:59 AM   #25
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Kalah lagi...

Sama dengan pertandingan sebelumnya, pertandingan diawali dominasi United dan buang-buang peluang oleh Lukaku. Kemudian lawan bisa membuat 2 gol cepat.

Hasil yang mengecewakan klo lihat penampilan United sendiri. Lebih2 Shaw yang beringas. Nggak layak lah kalah sampai 0-3 tapi Spurs emang sangat efektif dan mematikan finishingnya.

Minggu yang berat buat Mou. Keputusan ada di Edward. Ironis emang, baru 1/2 tahun perpanjang kontrak. Foto berdua dengan senyum mengembang eh kemudian Mou "dikhianati" di bursa transfer musim panas.

Btw, si Shaw jadi pemain terbaik United di pertandingan ini.
Old 28-08-2018, 05:02 AM   #26
Zulfan
first team
-

Visit Zulfan's Twitter

It’s all done. Reaksi Mou dengan mendekati suporter United di akhir laga dan bertepuk tangan, mengambil scarf United yg ada di dekatnya, dan United fans bertepuk tangan bersamanya, cukup menggambarkan rasa terima kasih Mou kepada fans United yang terus mendukung dalam 2 pertandingan terakhir yg ujungnya kekalahan. Para pundit pun menyebutkan itu adalah salah perpisahan Mou kepada United fans dan menyebutkan Zidane dan Roberto Martinez sebagai penggantinya.
Jika Mou pergi, dia pergi dengan kepala tegak. Karena dia tidak didukung manajemen dan pemainnya sendiri.
Old 28-08-2018, 06:24 AM   #27
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Komentar saya ?
Tetap setia mendukung Manchester United, hehe.. #GGMU
Old 28-08-2018, 06:58 AM   #28
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulfan View Post
It’s all done. Reaksi Mou dengan mendekati suporter United di akhir laga dan bertepuk tangan, mengambil scarf United yg ada di dekatnya, dan United fans bertepuk tangan bersamanya, cukup menggambarkan rasa terima kasih Mou kepada fans United yang terus mendukung dalam 2 pertandingan terakhir yg ujungnya kekalahan. Para pundit pun menyebutkan itu adalah salah perpisahan Mou kepada United fans dan menyebutkan Zidane dan Roberto Martinez sebagai penggantinya.
Jika Mou pergi, dia pergi dengan kepala tegak. Karena dia tidak didukung manajemen dan pemainnya sendiri.

Mudah2'an bukan salam perpisahan gan,,United malah bisa tambah parah kalo ganti pelatih di pertengahan musim...apalagi dengan materi pemain yg cuma segini,,siapapun pengganti Mou pasti bakal meringis. Kalaupun Mou harus out ya lebih baik musim depan aja.
Old 28-08-2018, 07:10 AM   #29
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wira_ozora View Post
Mudah2'an bukan salam perpisahan gan,,United malah bisa tambah parah kalo ganti pelatih di pertengahan musim...apalagi dengan materi pemain yg cuma segini,,siapapun pengganti Mou pasti bakal meringis. Kalaupun Mou harus out ya lebih baik musim depan aja.
Biasanya sih tahapannya adalah jika awal musim yang buruk lalu akhirnya beli 1-2 pemain baru di transfer musim dingin dan jika sampai bulan Maret tahun depan kinerjanya masih jelek yaa Wassalam, hehehe...
Old 28-08-2018, 08:37 AM   #30
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MOURINHO: WE WERE VERY UNLUCKY TO LOSE

Jose Mourinho felt Manchester United did not deserve to lose to Tottenham Hotspur and made a point of praising his players’ attitude and togetherness during his post-match interviews.

The manager also thanked the “amazing” fans at Old Trafford and singled out Luke Shaw’s performance in the 3-0 reversal, while speaking to MUTV and Sky Sports…

‘We were really unlucky’
“We worked very well during the week and prepared for the game very well. By the strategic and tactical point of view, we didn’t lose. We played very well, the players had a fantastic attitude and, at half-time, the score in my opinion should have been two goals different, minimum. We created more chances than in any match. We were really frustrated at half-time with the result but we believed that we were going to win the game. Then something changed the game a little bit and the score was 2-0 but the team was in the game. I’m not saying that with one goal, we would have won or even drawn, but we were very much in the game and only the 3-0 smashed the mentality of the team. One thing is to lose at home and deservedly, another thing is to lose undeservedly, being the best team, having a fantastic attitude and being really, really unlucky.”

‘Our fans were amazing’
“Our fans don’t read papers, or watch television. They are more intelligent than that and they answered in an absolutely amazing away. I don't think it's normal for a team to lose a game at home and for the supporters to react the way they did. They reacted in relation to what they saw, in relation to what they feel. The supporters are an amazing judge. The way they reacted, for me, tells you everything. Normally I am the first one to leave the pitch when my team wins, but my team lost and my players deserved to be in the middle of the pitch with me. So I went there for my players. But then, the fans, they had such an amazing reaction to the boys, so I had to thank them on behalf of everyone.”

‘I’m very happy with Shaw’
“I was particularly pleased with him. I told him he could not play better than he did. I saw him at 3-0 having cramp and keeping in the game until the last second with that pride, with that dignity that the fans applaud. Of course, the kid has to be upset with the result, but the kid has to know that he has had three very good matches in the Premier League and today he was very, very good. I am very, very happy with him.”

‘My team is united’
“If anyone that watched this game, one thing is for sure: the team is united. The boys wouldn't have fought the way they did and wouldn’t have given what they gave if they weren't united. I think it should be time to stop with untruth because otherwise people don’t believe what they read. For the team to fight the way they did, with empathy, with solidarity between the players and dignity to play together for Manchester United and lose at home, of course it’s a very difficult thing for anyone. I think one is clear: the team is united. And there is no union without the manager.”

Jones injury update

“I don't know what Phil Jones has – maybe a hamstring but I did not speak yet to know what it is – but we have Smalling, Lindelof and Eric Bailly.”

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 20
adi_Giggsy, ahmad nawawi, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, eyeofday, finza_13, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, marsel david, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku, Zulfan