United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

View Poll Results: Your Man of The Match ?
Marcus Rashford 0 0%
Alexis Sanchez 3 100.00%
Michael Carrick 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-01-2018, 09:29 PM   #1
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default [FAC] Yeovil Town 0-4 Manchester United

VS

Yeovil Town vs Manchester United

Yeovil Town vs Manchester United - FA Cup 4th Round
Sabtu, 27 Januari 2018
Kick Off : 02.55 WIB
Venue : Huish Park, Yeovil
Wasit : Paul Tierney

FA Cup form guide
Manchester United: W
Yeowil Town: WDWW

Team News
Manchester United : Zlatan Ibrahimović and Eric Bailly ruled out. Michael Carrick and Daley Blind doubtful.
Yeovil Town : Otis Khan ruled out.

Last edited by penk22_; 26-01-2018 at 10:07 AM..
Old 21-01-2018, 09:32 PM   #2
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [FAC] Yeovil Town vs Manchester United

Head to Head pertandingan kedua tim :
ManUtd menang : 3x
Imbang : 0
Yeovil Town menang : 0

Pertemuan terakhir kedua tim :
8 Januari 1938 - Manchester United 3-0 Yeovil Town - FA Cup
12 Februari 1949 - Manchester United 8-0 Yeovil Town - FA Cup
4 Januari 2015 - Yeovil Town 0-2 Manchester United - FA Cup
Old 21-01-2018, 10:55 PM   #3
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

1938 ya? 😅
Perang dunia kedua juga belum mulai..
Old 22-01-2018, 03:37 AM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Harus tetap waspada dan jangan anggap enteng lawan.
Jangan sampai gelar piala FA musim ini lepas karenasaat ini persaingan dan peluang juara liga dan Champions sangat ketat...
Old 25-01-2018, 08:39 AM   #5
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Kira2 si abang udah bisa main belum ya ? btw bajunya udah kering nih dan udah bisa di pake saat match
Old 25-01-2018, 10:06 PM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

EARLY TEAM NEWS: YEOVIL TOWN V UNITED

Jose Mourinho will field a strong Manchester United team in Friday night's Emirates FA Cup fourth-round tie against Yeovil Town at Huish Park, although the manager stopped short of confirming whether new signing Alexis Sanchez will make his debut from the start.

The Chile international completed his transfer from Arsenal on Monday and is available for selection because he missed the Gunners' third-round defeat at Nottingham Forest and is therefore not cup-tied.

Fans are excited to see the new no.7 in action and, during the pre-match press conference at the Aon Training Complex, the manager discussed his plans for the trip to Yeovil.

"We want to win," Mourinho told reporters. "We know what cups are. Manchester United played a couple of years ago at Yeovil [in January 2015] and they know the difficulties they felt.

"So we have to go with a very strong team. We are going to rest a couple of players; we also have a couple of problems that we want to try to resolve, with problems for the next matches in February in the Premier League and also Champions League. But it will be a very strong team."

Mourinho confirmed his squad at Yeovil will include Alexis and he hopes the former Barcelona player's arrival will inspire the rest of the squad, as he continues his mission to take United back to the top.

"This is life in big clubs," Jose said. "In big clubs, you have big players. In big clubs, you have competition. In big clubs, you have responsibilities - you have to perform always, you have to try to go to every competition in a serious way. You cannot do that with 11 players. It's absolutely impossible to do it with 11 players, so the players at big clubs know that the squad is made of 20-something players where everybody wants to play and where there is space for everybody.

"What we cannot do is play 12 at the same time, start with 12 for a certain match. But [there is] space for everybody and needed for everybody. I think it's absolutely fundamental and we want to improve all the time, we want to be better and better. We want to achieve big things. We are not going to stop until we do that and it's very important the evolution of players.

"I'm really happy and I have to say also with some pride, the evolution of Lingard, Martial, McTominay - these kind of young guys. But at the same time, you need also a combination with the kinds of Matic, Alexis, people with more experience, with more know-how who were before in positions where we want to be - fighting for titles. It's a very important addition for us."

www.manutd.com
Old 26-01-2018, 12:31 AM   #7
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

SIX TALKING POINTS: YEOVIL TOWN V UNITED

Manchester United’s Emirates FA Cup campaign resumes on Friday when Jose Mourinho’s Reds travel to Yeovil Town in the fourth round. The match will be the focus for millions around the world, for varying reasons, so here are six talking points to discuss ahead of kick-off…

1: POSSIBLE DEBUT FOR ALEXIS SANCHEZ
That is unquestionably the hot topic following Monday night’s announcement that the Chilean has completed his transfer from Arsenal, with Henrikh Mkhitaryan going the other way. Our new no.7 crucially missed the Gunners’ third-round defeat at Nottingham Forest and is, therefore, not cup-tied, so Huish Park could provide a humble setting for his Reds debut. The League Two club are already making preparations, too, judging by their good-humoured tweet of the away dressing room, with the caption: “You said you've joined the biggest club in the world @Alexis_Sanchez, so it's only right you start your #MUFC career in the biggest away dressing room in @SkyBetLeagueTwo. Maybe!”

2: JOSE MOURINHO TO REACH 100
We’re talking about matches as United manager, of course, and not age! Although Friday is, coincidentally, Jose’s 55th birthday and the boss hopes to celebrate the occasion by securing another FA Cup victory. If you’re wondering about his record in charge of the Reds, we can tell you he has tallied 61 wins, 23 draws and 15 defeats, scoring 176 goals, conceding 70 and lifting three trophies.

3: THOSE FRIDAY-NIGHT LIGHTS
Our third-round win over Derby County brought an end to an unprecedented 13-year run of UK televised matches in the FA Cup. But when Yeovil were pulled out of the hat in the fourth-round draw, there was little doubt this tie would be shown on the box and the BBC duly selected it for their Friday-night slot, which is popular in terms of viewing figures. It is more troublesome for our travelling supporters, of course, due to the long journey home, but recent examples at Aston Villa and Blackburn Rovers have produced noisy, memorable and enjoyable atmospheres.

4: HEARTBREAK IN THE YEOVIL CAMP
Yeovil will be without Otis Khan, who will miss out on his dream of facing the club he supported as he begins a five-match ban for shoving referee Kevin Johnson while playing against Chesterfield last Saturday. “I ran towards the referee and, upon doing so, I tripped and fell towards him, making contact," said the 22-year-old former Reds trainee. “I am absolutely heartbroken at this time because my dreams of playing against my boyhood team are in doubt. It's the worst time of my life at this moment.” Having discussed the matter, manager Darren Way appealed to the Football Association but it was unsuccessful.

5: HOW WILL UNITED LINE UP?
Mourinho utilised his squad against Derby in the previous round, making five changes to the starting XI. One of those included a rare start for back-up goalkeeper Sergio Romero which, in turn, provided an equally rare rest for no.1 David De Gea, and our Argentina international could feature again at Huish Park on Friday, after returning to the bench at Burnley. All will be revealed when the sides are announced at 18:55 GMT.

6: ANDER HERRERA TO JOIN THE 150 CLUB
The Spanish midfielder made his 149th United appearance - which was also his 100th in the Premier League - during the 1-0 win at Turf Moor and could reach a landmark this weekend. Our reigning Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year has fond memories of Yeovil, too, after scoring an excellent goal there in January 2015.

www.manutd.com
Old 26-01-2018, 10:08 AM   #8
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Jose Mourinho press conference

Old 26-01-2018, 10:58 AM   #9
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Yuklah..Sanchez debut
Kalo liat gedenya gaji sih, minimal hattricklah ya entar malem...wkwkwk
Old 26-01-2018, 01:36 PM   #10
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Jose Mourinho will be offered red wine or Somerset cider after Man United's FA Cup trip to Yeovil by boss Darren Way... who says Sir Alex Ferguson helped him recover from a car crash

* Yeovil boss Darren Way hopes to have a drink with Jose Mourinho this weekend
* Way will offer Mourinho wine and cider after Man United's FA Cup tie at Yeovil
* It will not be the first time ex-midfielder Way has spoken to a United manager
* Way says Alex Ferguson helped get his life back on track after a 2008 car crash

If you'd like a soundbite, Yeovil Town manager Darren Way has quirkily sourced both red wine and Somerset cider for Jose Mourinho to glug on Friday.

'It's important he's privy to what we drink,' is the sort of sweetness and light expected in the company of the FA Cup's lowest-ranked team left gearing up to host the world's largest club.

The pair will speak. The United boss will politely answer questions. They will shake hands. Maybe share a cider on Mourinho's 55th birthday.

Yeovil Town boss Darren Way is preparing to host Manchester United in the FA Cup on Friday. Way hopes to have a drink with Jose Mourinho and will offer him a choice of cider or red wine

But more significantly Way, with obvious steely drive and inherent belief in his own abilities, used his elevated platform this week to convey the turmoil arguably this competition's greatest ever romance story are currently contending with. There clearly lie issues between the manager and his club's supporters.

They languish 21st in League Two and could be in the relegation zone by Saturday night. Tumbling out of the Football League, where they have competed since 2003, simply doesn't bear thinking about.

Way, a former midfielder who once improbably rose to the Championship with the unfashionable Glovers, did not duck the issues. The money has gone. Attendances have dipped. Yeovil are treading water with a brick tied to their foot.

'I'm a little bit disappointed, I can't lie,' Way said. 'One or two are trying to set up little conspiracies against us. That's unfortunate. My message to them would be live in the moment.

'We've got a population of 50,000 people. We're probably going to have 9,000 at Huish Park and this could be one of the club's biggest achievements.

'Being a Yeovil fan, you may never get this opportunity again. Get behind the team, get behind the manager, and feel proud for the day. Turn up with pride. Turn up with honesty.'

History actually suggests being a Yeovil fan means they probably will get this opportunity again. Manchester United were last here only three years ago and their hosts are the quintessential giantkillers, synonymous with the competition's tradition; no fewer than 20 shocks to their name when in non-League.

Motivational messages, aspirational pictures and Conor McGregor quotes adorn the stadium walls and each player has a 'warrior card' with personal goals in his locker. A sports psychologist armed with PowerPoint was in last week.

Yet the fear is any further upsets may come beneath the fourth tier. Way's association with Yeovil goes back 17 years, and as such he is an authority. Ex-captain and manager Terry Skiverton is next to him as assistant. They are true firefighters and even today it looks as if star player Otis Khan is heading for the exit.

'It's difficult to lose that firefighting label,' Way added. 'I'm not going to be here for the rest of my life. I just need to sleep well at night knowing I've done a good job for the town. I've an emotional attachment. I'm going to do my best to protect the history.

'There's no stability whatsoever. I've had a turnover of 18 players this year. Before the third-round game with Bradford we only had 10 players. Two players met the team on the day.

'I genuinely believe my players have tried to prove individuals wrong. I'm going to make sure no-one influences my players that they're not doing a good job because they are.'

Crying conspiracy immediately before such a momentous night might seem unusual. Way is straight down the line, certainly after a car crash almost cost him his life in 2008.

Manchester United, and Sir Alex Ferguson, helped enormously afterwards in providing opposition for his testimonial. Way has since leaned on Ferguson for advice, with the Scot talking to Yeovil's players via Skype earlier in the month.

John Terry also gave them a set-piece masterclass recently. Lee Johnson opened up Bristol City's facilities this week too. Sometimes it's who you know.

'It's been a difficult two-and-a-half years. The club was doomed when I took over. I've done my job up until now and helped balance the books and finish a position higher every year despite fewer resources.

'This is our chance to show the world what Yeovil are about. We're not called the giantkillers for nothing.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5312377/Mourinho-offered-cider-Man-Utds-Yeovil-trip.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 14
Andi Istiabudi, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, eyeofday, h-ANG, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku, Zulfan