United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 11-12-2017, 11:31 PM   #1771
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: David Robert Joseph Beckham

BECKS AND SIR ALEX REUNITED

David Beckham and Sir Alex Ferguson were reunited earlier this month for a fundraising evening in support of Grassroot Soccer to mark World AIDS Day.

The two Manchester United legends were joined by a host of famous faces including singers Ronan Keating and Anastacia, comedian Jack Whitehall and Reds fan and Countdown star Rachel Riley, who conducted an on-stage interview with Beckham in front of a packed room, as he reflected on his career in football and the spotlight in general.

Beckham also spoke about his own charity work to support vulnerable children and how this, along with bringing up his own four kids with his wife Victoria, is the focus of his life now. “The challenges of adolescence are universal — but for youth growing up in difficult circumstances, they can be a matter of life and death. I’ve seen this first hand, and I know that we must do everything we can to provide young girls and boys with the opportunity to live healthy lives. That’s what Grassroot Soccer is doing and it’s working.”

Grassroot Soccer uses soccer as a platform to educate over two million young people in 50 countries around the world about health issues, including the dangers and preventative measures of one of the greatest health challenges in Africa: AIDS. More than 300 guests attended the event and the World AIDS Day Gala raised £600,000, which will make a significant impact on the lives of thousands of young people.

A soccer pitch transformed the venue and provided guests with the opportunity to observe and participate in demonstrations of Grassroot Soccer’s vital programme it uses in Africa to educate and inspire young people to save lives and give them hope for the future. The demonstrations were led by coaches from Zambia and South Africa. Guests were also treated to a performance by London’s internationally renowned Capital Children’s Choir and Duduesta, the UK’s leading professional African marimba band.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2017, 12:15 AM   #1772
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga pemain PSMS bernama David Beckam Lumbatoruan ini bisa sukses dan mendunia seperti pesepakbola yang menjadi inspirasi bagi orangtuanya saat menamakan dirinya, siapa lagi kalau bukan David Beckham

The Following User Says Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post:
Old 16-01-2018, 02:22 AM   #1773
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sudah pensiun tapi namanya masih menjual, beda dengan pesepakbola kita yach...

David Beckham Rilis Produk Kecaeman, Ada Pelembap Hingga Minyak Jenggot
Hestianingsih - wolipop

Jakarta - Dikenal sebagai pria metroseksual, kosmetik atau produk perawatan bukan hal yang asing lagi bagi David Beckham. Mantan atlet sepak bola ini juga pernah menjadi wajah brand perawatan kulit Biotherm Homme dan sejumlah merek parfum khusus pria.

Tapi kali ini, David Beckham akan memiliki lini kecaemannya sendiri. Bekerjasama dengan L'Oreal, ayah empat anak ini akan meluncurkan lini kecaeman yang ia beri nama House 99.

Angka 99 memiliki banyak makna bagi pria 42 tahun ini. David Beckham menikahi istrinya, Victoria Beckham pada 1999. Di tahun itu juga, klub sepak bola yang membesarkan namanya, Manchester United, meraih tiga trofi kemenangan.

Kembali ke lini kecaeman miliknya, House 99 terdiri dari 21 item perawatan dari ujung rambut sampai ujung kaki. Mulai dari perawatan rambut hingga pelembap kulit.

"Buatku, perawatan diri bukan sekadar untuk penampilan, tapi perasaan kamu. Merasakan kenyamanan, mencoba hal-hal baru dan membentuk penampilanmu berikutnya. Aku menciptakan House 99 untuk memberi inspirasi pada orang-orang juga menawarkan produk yang bagus dan bereksperimen dan benar-benar merasakan perawatan di rumah," jelas David Beckham, seperti dikutip dari Female First.

Produk-produk perawatan David Beckham memiliki kandungan bahan yang terbilang unik. Misalnya saja Quinoa dan Spirulina. Ada pula pelembap tubuh untuk kulit bertato dan minyak khusus perawatan jenggot.

House 99 akan diluncurkan secara eksklusif di Harvey Nichols UK, mulai Februari 2018. Selanjutnya akan dijual di sejumlah retailer yang tersebar di 19 negara. (hst/hst)
Old 25-01-2018, 09:47 AM   #1774
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

David Beckham set to announce details of MLS team in Miami with four-year project finally becoming reality

* David Beckham's project to bring MLS team to Miami finally coming to fruition
* Beckham and partners are set to reveal key details including team name
* MLS officials hoped to announce deal last summer but there have been hurdles

David Beckham's plan to bring an MLS team to Miami is set to finally become a reality.

Beckham and his partners are planning an event to formally announce the team name and other details about the club on Monday.

The former Manchester United and Real Madrid star has spent the last four years trying to bring a team to Miami.

MLS officials were hoping to announce a deal last summer, but there have been several hurdles.

There were lawsuits surrounding Miami-Dade County's sale of some land to the Beckham group for a stadium that is being planned but the project appears to be back on track.

Last August MLS commissioner Don Garber said he expected to be celebrating the launch of the new team with Beckham in the near future.

David Beckham is set to formally announce details of his MLS team in Miami

The Miami club would become the league's 24th team following the launch of Los Angeles FC.

Beckham raised the profile of football in the US when he joined Los Angeles Galaxy as a player in 2007 and led the team to two MLS Cup titles during his six seasons with the club.

And the MLS has long desired to expand into Miami and believes that changes in the market coupled with Beckham's backing offer the recipe to success, despite past failures of soccer franchises in south Florida.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5308131/David-Beckham-set-announce-details-MLS-team-Miami.html
Old 30-01-2018, 12:45 PM   #1775
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to Miami! David Beckham FINALLY launches his MLS franchise after years of wrangling as fans celebrate birth of new team as he says: 'I promise you the team we bring into this league will be one of the best teams... the best team'

* David Beckham has launched his long-awaited Major League Soccer franchise in Miami
* Beckham attended a press conference with MLS commissioner Don Garber on Monday afternoon
* A Beckham-backed group, which includes local investors, has long targeted Miami as an MLS expansion area
* The former Manchester United star promised in 2014 he would build a side that would be 'loved by millions'

David Beckham was celebrating last night after his MLS franchise plans were finally given the green light. But the doubters were left with more questions than answers.

The former England captain talked emotionally at a glitzy press conference about becoming the owner of a team he hopes to help become ‘one of the best in the world’.

A video flashed good luck messages from the likes of Usain Bolt and Neymar, but the confirmation that a team in Miami will become the 25th franchise and begin playing in 2020 failed to highlight a number of issues which have dogged the plans ever since it was announced in February 2014.

No team name was announced and it wasn’t mentioned that the controversial stadium site in Overtown (a deprived part of downtown Miami) has left residents furious at the planned building of a 25,000 multi-purpose arena.

The problems had left the 42-year-old fearing the worst, particularly as legal action has been launched over the sale of the site.

‘It’s been painful at times,’ Beckham admitted.

However, he could hardly conceal his joy at finally sealing the deal and although he admitted his phone has been red hot with ‘top players from Europe’ wanting to know about his plans, he stressed his desire of creating an academy system that Miami would be proud of.

He wants to recreate the famous Class of ‘92 at Old Trafford and although he ruled out a move to appoint best friend Gary Neville, Beckham added:'I have already had so many calls from top players and of course you need to bring some superstars in. There are so many names I would love to bring in.

'We want to reach for the stars. Miami needs a star and that’s what we plan on doing.

'Cristiano Ronaldo? You’d have to ask him but my dream is to create a state-of-the art academy where we have a hotbed of talent and bring kids through just like we did at United.

'That will make us so proud.We were unique group of kids who saved United so much money over the years.

'We all came in during 1992 and were very successful. We were only successful because of the players we came in with — Roy Keane, Eric Cantona etc as well as a manager like Alex Ferguson .

'That’s where my experience comes in I understand the academies where you save money - I am talking like an owner now! - and where you bring these talented kid through.

'If you can do that it would be incredible. Is my Gary Neville in my mindset? No. He talks too much.

'The ownership group have made it clear , my role is to look for the right manager. It’s doesn’t have to be a big name , I am not saying it’s not going to be but I want to focus on the philosophy of the club and the team.

'That’s what I want to build towards.'

David Beckham has officially launched his MLS franchise after years of waiting to take charge of a club in the United States. In front of a packed news conference which included 300 fans, Beckham's Miami franchise was officially given the green light

When Beckham, 42, first announced his intentions on February 5th 2014 to bring MLS soccer back to South Florida following the Miami Fusion's demise 17 years ago, not even the most pessimistic of observers thought so much time would pass before his plans came to fruition.

A number of failed attempts to find a suitable site for a soccer specific 25,000-capacity stadium held back plans while local politicians, wary of the backlash from Miami residents following the controversy of building the unpopular Marlins Park baseball arena — which will ultimately cost the taxpayer in excess of $2 billion — dragged their feet.

But with Miami Beckham United (MBU) identifying a plot in Overtown, a neglected area of downtown Miami, and creating a locally based investment team thanks to the inclusion of Jorge and Jose Mas, the South Florida construction magnates, Garber was satisfied that every criteria was fulfilled.

Beckham added: 'It was very difficult at times, we sat back at times and thought this dream would never happen.

'But I don't give up. Nothing in my career or life have been easy. I was told I would never play for England because I was too small and too skinny. I ended up having a good career but what I try to teach my children is the things get difficult at times, never give in, never give up.

'I had people say "let it go". The fans just kept me going. They are the reason this is happening today. This isn't just dream for us , but for the fans too and that's the most important thing.

'Our fans support has been relentless and that's what our club will be built on. Something to be proud of.

'I have had calls from so many players, top players saying, I am in. Yes we want to bring in top players from all over the world but we are most interested in home grown players. We want to build an academy, to bring players through, young kids from the area. To watch them develop as players. That's when we will sit back and say "job done". That we are proud of this time. We have to invest into the hotbed of talent in this city.

'We didn't have the right local partners, passion for the sport, city and people. After just 30 seconds of meeting the Mas brothers I knew this would happen.

Supporters gathered ahead of the official announcement on Monday afternoon, many wearing sky blue scarves. Former Manchester United star Beckham promised in 2014 that he would build a club that would be 'loved by millions'

'People say this is a city built on dreams. Today you made my dreams come true.'

Building in Overtown has caused huge disquiet in the area with residents furious about the local government's decision to erect a multi-purpose arena instead of investing in new housing and amenities.

Bruce Matheson, a wealthy activist who owns land near the Overtown site, has already seen a lawsuit levelled against Dade County following their $9m sale of one part of the former truck depot rejected by the courts.

Matheson firmly believes the lack of a bidding process makes the deal void while accusing politicians of failing to stand up for the taxpaying public.

He plans to appeal and although a result isn't expected until June, protests against the decision will continue.

Garber added:'These are the days which warm our hearts and make us so proud. Great things come to those who wait and to the fans who have been sending me emails for 10 years and everyone involved, I thank you for your patience.

'This is a historic day for Miami and soccer. It's exploding in North America and MLS is driving the sport at all levels. Special things happen to those who persevere. That's what happened when I first met David . He said I want to own a team and help grow the game in the US. He said Miami was the place where he wanted to do it.'

The delays have infuriated fans and Beckham's team. Just 10 weeks before the initial 2014 announcement, Orlando City were also granted a franchise and in the time elapsed since, a new 25,000 stadium, described by Garber as a 'blueprint for the future', has been built.

Orlando have just completed their third season in MLS and have a burgeoning fan base.

This was the first time Beckham has appeared before the media in Miami since 2014 when all the talk was of a sparkling, hi-tech arena in the port area of the city.

Those plans were quickly rejected by the cruise industry while new moves to build next to Marlins Park also failed to materialise ensuring the three times MBU went public with their proposals, nothing came to pass.

A new team in Los Angeles — LAFC — will make their MLS bow next season while last month, Nashville became the 24th franchise. Cincinnati, Sacramento and Detroit are all in the hunt to join Miami and become the 26th of an ever-expanding League.

As MLS has doubled in size during the last decade and added three clubs in Canada, the popularity of soccer has reached an all-time high in North America.

A recent Gallup poll stated that soccer ranks second in popularity as a spectator sport among people 18-34 (tied with basketball) in the US, behind only American Football.

The NFL monster will never be overtaken but don't underestimate Beckham's influence in helping the game grow here even faster than before.

Beckham, meanwhile, cannot believe Alexis Sanchez has quit Arsenal for his beloved United.

He said: 'I still find it hard to believe it’s actually happened. It’s amazing.

'A player of his stature and calibre has obviously come from a big club like Arsenal and then to move to a massive club like Manchester United, that for me makes me proud to be a Manchester United player because we want great players and exciting players.

'It's great to see him run a United shirt and I’m sure he’s going to be successful.'

Quote:
DAVID BECKHAM'S MLS PURSUIT

Beckham joins MLS side Los Angeles Galaxy from Real Madrid in July. One of the clauses in his $250million deal is the option to purchase an MLS expansion franchise in any market except for New York City at the fixed price of $25m whenever he stopped playing in the league. The league's owners had never given this allowance to a player before.

November 2012

Giving his annual state of the league press conference, MLS commissioner Don Garber confirmed that the MLS were interested in placing an expansion franchise in Miami. He said: 'We continue to believe Florida needs an MLS team. At some point, I think, it would make sense for a team in Miami.

'I don't know when that is; it's certainly not now. That market continues to change, continues to evolve demographically... and continues to be an intriguing market for us.'

Miami had been without an MLS team since the short-lived Miami Fusion, which existed from 1997 until 2001.

December 2012

Beckham plays his final match for the LA Galaxy, helping them retain the MLS Cup with a 3-1 win over the Houston Dynamo at their own Home Depot Centre. Beckham had announced in advance this would be his final match and received a standing ovation from the home fans. Beckham played 118 times for the Galaxy, scored 20 goals and helped them to back-to-back league titles in 2011 and 2012.

January 2013

Beckham joins Paris Saint-Germain, signing a five-month deal until the conclusion of the Ligue 1 season. He helps them win the league title - the fourth different country where he has achieved this feat.

May 2013

Beckham announces that he would retire from football at the end of the season. His final match is a 3-1 home win over Brest, where he captains the team and receives a standing ovation from fans when subbed off after 80 minutes.

Soon after hanging up his boots, Beckham held preliminary discussions with the league about their expansion targets, including Miami.

December 2013

In his state of the league address, Garber identified Beckham and his manager Simon Fuller as potential owners of a Miami franchise.

Later that month, Miami-Dade County commissioners voted unanimously to allow the mayor Carlos A Gimenez to negotiate with the Beckham group over a new stadium in downtown Miami.

February 2014

Beckham exercised his option for a franchise and the team would be based in Miami assuming that financing for a stadium and its location in the city could be agreed upon.

Beckham attends a news conference at Biscayne Bay to announce that he wants to front an MLS franchise. 300 people and about the same number of press watch on.

Supporters from the Southern Legion fan group, founded when the Fusion were around, sing Beckham's name and present him with a scarf.

'Miami is a vibrant city with a lot of passion,' Beckham said. 'I know this city is ready for football — soccer — this time around. I know this is going to be successful.'

The original idea was to situate the stadium on Dodge Island at PortMiami, but opposition from local businesses shut this down.

March 2014

The Beckham group admitted that the club would not come into existence until 2018 at the earliest, as opposed to initial hopes to start in 2016 or 2017.

They also said the team might have to play its first season in a temporary stadium, possibly Marlins Park, home of the Miami Marlins MLB team, or the Florida International University (FIU) Stadium.

May 2014

The investment group, known as Miami Beckham United, presented new plans for a largely privately financed 20,000-seater stadium on the waterfront in Downtown Miami at Museum Park.

However, this plan was blocked by the objections of local residents.

A plan to build the stadium next to Marlins Park fell through, before the owners announced they had acquired land in the Overtown neighbourhood of Downtown Miami. MLS officials approved this nine acre site in December 2015.

May 2015

Miami FC are founded. They are co-owned by Italian legend Paolo Maldini and coached initially by Alessandro Nesta. They take up residence at the FIU Stadium and enter the North American Soccer League (NASL).

In 2017, they won both the spring and fall NASL leagues but lost in the semi-finals of the play-offs. It remains to be seen how the club will be affected by the proposed Beckham franchise.

March 2016

Miami Beckham United began the process of acquiring the six acres out of the nine in Overtown that was privately-owned. This further delayed matters as deals had to be brokered and raised fears the team may not start until 2019.

June 2017

The sale of the last bit of land needed for the proposed stadium was approved.

Words by Adam Shergold
Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5326153/David-Beckham-launches-MLS-team-Miami.html
Old 30-01-2018, 01:04 PM   #1776
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

David Beckham 'astonished' Manchester United signed Alexis Sanchez: 'I still can't believe it's happened, to be honest'

* David Beckham has expressed his astonishment at Alexis Sanchez's move
* Sanchez's switch to Old Trafford last week left Beckham pleasantly surprised
* He was speaking in Miami at launch of his new Major League Soccer franchise
* Beckham also took time to back Jose Mourinho as the right manager for United

Former Manchester United midfielder David Beckham has expressed his astonishment at Alexis Sanchez's move from Arsenal to Old Trafford.

Chile forward Sanchez last week completed the drawn-out switch, with Henrikh Mkhitaryan moving in the opposite direction - a deal which left Beckham pleasantly surprised.

The former England captain, speaking in Miami at the launch of his new Major League Soccer franchise, told Press Association Sport: 'I still can't believe it's happened, to be honest.

'When he's been part of a club as big as Arsenal and then he moves a few hours away up north to the biggest club, it's astonishing to see.

'We all wish him luck. I'm a Manchester United fan so I am excited about having someone of his talent wearing a Manchester United shirt - so it's exciting times for us.'

David Beckham has expressed his astonishment at Alexis Sanchez's move to Old Trafford. Beckham also took the time to back Jose Mourinho as the right manager for his old club

The 42-year-old Beckham also took the time to back Jose Mourinho as the right manager for his old club.

The Portuguese last week signed a new contract that runs until 2020, with the option for a further year.

'Of course he's the right fit for Manchester United,' Beckham said. 'We're talking about Jose Mourinho. He's one of the best managers in the game.

'Manchester United has had success over the last 25 years because we have had stability that has run throughout our club.

'Sir Alex Ferguson - the amount of time he was manager of the team - that's why we were successful because we had stability that ran through the club and that's what we need going forward.

'Everyone is going to have their own opinion of (Mourinho) as a manager, him as a person, him as an individual. But is he the right person to lead Manchester United? Yes, of course he is.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5327337/Beckham-astonished-Man-United-signed-Alexis-Sanchez.html
Old 06-02-2018, 01:09 AM   #1777
Andi Istiabudi
manager

OMG, Becks coming to Jakarta !!!

Old 06-02-2018, 01:19 PM   #1778
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
OMG, Becks coming to Jakarta !!!

Ini ada sesi meet and great apa gmn sih om andi?
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 03:32 PM   #1779
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio vander vidic View Post
Ini ada sesi meet and great apa gmn sih om andi?
Denger-denger meet and greet ada tapi khusus nasabah dan internal AIA Insurance. Kemungkinan kalau kita jadi nasabah asuransi AIA dengan nilai tertentu baru dapat undangannya, hehehe...

Btw agenda lain Becks di Indonesia adalah ketemu Menpora
Old 06-03-2018, 11:12 PM   #1780
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Teman-teman, bagi yang berminat bertemu David Beckham ternyata ada kuisnya juga lho.
Silahkan coba kunjungi instagram akun @bliblidotcom untuk info detail lengkapnya.
Semoga ada anak UI yang beruntung bertemu dengan Oom Beckham

Cc : @Max25; @rio vander vidic;

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 254
-Ybb3F-, Aba_MaczUnited, abdul rahman, adefebsa, adittelor, aldorioclev23, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Aman, amed_aja, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, andy kurniawan, Ardiey11, arief rachman, Arland00, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, Ayunda, azisfirdaus, babol cantona, bambang.hariyanto, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, big_ganz, billywarouw, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, boimKosim, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, bs_brew, Bulma, cep23cms, chest, crazygurlz, CRj, d10neladitya, daitze, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dee_vee7, dekepiks, delongedee, Dera Riesta S, derajulio, DeriEdmon17, dery pramudito, der_emperor, desta swegenk, devil_heart, Dhie_Cantona07, dhodoadrian, dibi, Didin, dudut, dwi.cleverley23, dyan_giggs, ebiTh, ecly_watchaa, edroid, Eka UPC, eliasinc, emunx keane, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, eying26, fadilbedil, fajrinited, fatzzjoe, Febert Wuisang, febza, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, fetem, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, Fitransyah Putra, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, GeaErang, GentaP, ghopoereds, giggs26, Gledies Anggy, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hdhe16, hendiplast, hendrabulk, hendrikYP, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, iamsetia, iblismerah, id4y, ing areese, ipay, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, Ivank, iyyye, janettlamz, jifortin, Johnny Depp, jratualang, Juni HW, JustDenny, JustUnited, khazuhiro, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kykyba7, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, leo aryo, Les Diables Rouges, liwaul hamdi s, loveUNITED, lusiarha, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, mayarararocks, MCR7, MichaelMU, mikhail vidic, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, naufalhilmy, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nofi_redsarmy, novanprihasa, octus, oldark, ollacarla, omink_08, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, paiman, pelz, penk22_, petetdidi, pongsamma, prahmono, pukimax, pung91, Pure_red, qlkeucoit67, Rean, Red Army, reddevilmaniac, redit, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, Ricky_urban, rio vander vidic, riska ramdhani, Riskur, rizkyawan, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, Ryan Smith, s.h.a.r.a.z, saka7, sanji0ne, scratch, sepatu_ancur, Septiansyah, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, steve.crowford, sugeng99pramono, SuperBecks, swareksa, Syarifeghy, Tamanaro, tasho, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, Tevan, theater of dream, Theresia Intan, Thomas, TomEnrico, tovanokristan, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, UBENK 444, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, wazza_ampuh, Welki red devils, Wengge Schmeichel, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, yacub budi, YRgoFManpm, yusufdian, zan_mufc, zeavhere, zircon tri hafid, zizitchy, zudomiriku