United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2018/2019

View Poll Results: Your Man of the Match ?
Paul Pogba 1 50.00%
Anthony Martial 1 50.00%
David De Gea 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31-10-2018, 11:19 PM   #11
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [EPL] Bournemouth vs Manchester United

Di kandang Bou nih, walah...bisa ga Lindelof nahan kelincahan Wilson ya?
Semoga bisa 3 poin di kandang Bou nih.
Ayo dong Lukaku...mosok mau berlama-lama sih puasa golnya...
Old 02-11-2018, 09:21 AM   #12
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

game tricky nih, Bournemouth lagi bagus, United blom stabil, Wilson & Fraser lagi onfire nih. seri aja kayaknya dah bagus tapi bisalah menang tipis
Old 03-11-2018, 08:05 AM   #13
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

HOWE ADMIRES MOURINHO'S 'INCREDIBLE CV'

Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe is looking forward to once again locking horns with Jose Mourinho when Manchester United travel to the south coast this weekend.

Saturday's game will be the sixth time the pair will have faced each other in the Premier League, the last of which the Reds won 2-0 in April, thanks to goals from Chris Smalling and Romelu Lukaku.

And speaking in his pre-match press conference on Friday, Howe expressed his admiration for the United manager.
“I've had some good exchanges with Jose Mourinho,” he said. “When I was in my early stages of management, he was someone I looked towards. He has an incredible CV.

“It's early in the season and Manchester United have shown that they've improved in recent games. They come here in good form, but it's a game we're looking forward to,” he added.

Bournemouth are another side in good form. The Cherries have won five of their last six in all competitions and secured their place in the Carabao Cup quarter-final on Tuesday, with a 2-1 win against Norwich City.

In the league, Bournemouth are currently sixth in the table and have lost just two of their opening 10 league matches. Last time out they made light work of Fulham, cruising to a 3-0 victory thanks to a Callum Wilson double and a neat finish from David Brooks.

However, the Cherries’ lofty place in the table has not has not come as a shock for Jose.

Speaking to the media at the Aon Training Complex, the United boss said: “Their story is a story that doesn't surprise me really.

“After the promotion was the season of being a Premier League team, staying as a Premier League team, and then stability.

“Now they want more than stability and they are fighting for these Europa League positions, just below the top four target - that is obviously a very difficult target for anyone.

“But [with some] fantastic work, they have great stability. Same manager, same players basically. Clinical scouting work, clinical decisions about who to buy and when to buy. I think it’s fantastic work and I wouldn't say it's a big surprise.”

www.manutd.com
Old 03-11-2018, 03:20 PM   #14
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Live beIN Sports 1 & tidak tayang TV lokal guys
Old 03-11-2018, 04:28 PM   #15
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by penk22_ View Post
Live beIN Sports 1 & tidak tayang TV lokal guys
emg nonton ?
Old 03-11-2018, 08:52 PM   #16
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

No need to try hard to score against United

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-11-2018, 10:26 PM   #17
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

That satisfying goal.. ������

Last edited by Zulfan; 03-11-2018 at 11:31 PM..
Old 03-11-2018, 10:26 PM   #18
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Alhamdulillah menang tipis
Old 04-11-2018, 04:12 AM   #19
Andi Istiabudi
manager

QUOTES: JOSE ON LAST-GASP WIN AT BOURNEMOUTH

Jose Mourinho feels his Manchester United team were fortunate in the first half against Bournemouth but ultimately deserved to emerge victorious in Saturday's Premier League match.

The Reds fell behind on the south coast as early as the 11th minute when Callum Wilson opened the scoring for the hosts but the in-form Anthony Martial levelled matters 10 minutes before the break with his fifth goal in four league games. Both sides had chances in the second period before substitute Marcus Rashford, in the week of his 21st birthday, netted an injury-time winner to give United a 2-1 victory at the Vitality Stadium.

Read the thoughts of the boss from his post-match interview with BT Sport...

WE WERE REALLY POOR IN THE FIRST HALF

“It wasn't just the start [that was bad], it was all of the first half. At half time, I thought I was the luckiest manager in the Premier League, to be at 1-1 in a half in which it should be 5-2 or 6-2 [to Bournemouth]. We were really lucky because we were really poor. Defensively awful, absolutely awful, and when I say defensively, I don't just look to my defenders but to the whole team as a team. We didn't start pressing up, the work we did during the week. I felt like people watching this game don't believe how hard we have worked this week, our pressure on this opponent in the first half was a disaster. Then, in the second half, it was exactly the opposite. We created a lot of chances, we pressed higher, with much more aggression, intensity and intention. We created lots of chances, we deserved to score before the 92nd minute. In the end, we got the goal which gave us the important points.”

WHAT I SAID AT HALF TIME

“Strong, but calm words [at half time]. I started by being positive by saying that it was impossible to play worse than we did in the first half, so the second half is going to be better for sure and it wa, obviously. As a team, the team performed much better. I think I was happy with bringing Ander [Herrera] to the game because normally the intention is, when you look for a better result than you have, is to play attacking players or in theory to make attacking changes and I felt that the team needed a player like Ander to give us balance in that position, to give us more pressure, recover the ball faster and also to project Ashley Young, so I think I was happy with that change. The team was much better and we created lots of chances. That double chance, Ashley Young's free-kick and Marcus Rashford's rebound, I cannot believe that we didn't score in that situation. The two points we lost in the last minute against Chelsea, we got them back today.”

THE BEST WARM-UP OF THE SEASON

“I don't understand. I wasn't in the warm-up but my assistants [Michael Carrick and Kieran McKenna] came to me and said 'this is the best warm-up of the season, everyone was focused, great intensity'. I said that it was a phenomenal week, a very good week of work, so I cannot believe how bad we started. But I think a few mistakes then created some instability in the team - defensive mistakes which made us unstable to attack. I love the song 'attack, attack, attack' but you need to know that when you lose the ball, you have stability. We're not showing this instability. There was a feeling of instability and today it happened again against a good team. But tactically, we were prepared for everything. During the season, they played a couple of matches with five at the back, we were ready for that. We were ready for this situation - [they played] 4-4-2. We knew that [Josh] King wasn't playing, we thought they could play the way they did. We were ready for everything. I really cannot understand the kind of [early-match] mentality that brings me more white hair!”

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 14
Andi Istiabudi, dwitri27, eyeofday, finza_13, Oschard89, penk22_, Rahmatsyawal12, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku, Zulfan