United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football

Old 16-09-2010, 01:42 PM   #771
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: Premier League - News and Rumors

HOLE IN FA FINANCES
FA grappling with £60 million shortfall in TV income

ESPNsoccernet - September 15, 2010

The Football Association are having to cover a £60 million shortfall from the collapse of Setanta and £17 million costs of moving from Soho Square to Wembley, it has been revealed.

The FA published their accounts which reveals a £3 million overall loss in 2009 - but better than the £12 million loss in 2008. Although the FA's turnover has increased, the collapse of Setanta has left the body needing to cover a £60 million shortfall in television income in the 2008-12 period.

The move to Wembley will also incur losses of almost £17 million as there was a 10-year lease on Soho Square, but in the long term the FA should save on costs. The FA have also put into effect a major cost-saving exercise including a pay freeze.

FA chief executive Alex Horne said: "2009 was a difficult year for the FA Group as it was for the UK economy as a whole. The headline was the loss of our domestic broadcast partner, Setanta, as well as one of our overseas broadcasting partners, Gateway.

"We also struggled to find a replacement tenant for our former offices in Soho Square having moved to Wembley in August 2009 and made a significant provision for that situation. But we have persevered and we made new broadcast deals with ITV, ESPN and Supersport and have now exited the Soho Square lease.''

The FA's turnover was up £52 million on 2008 to £314 million, allowing a record £103 million to be invested back into football, £16 million more than the previous year with half of that going to the grass-roots.

Other points of interest in the FA accounts show that staff costs rose from £30.1 million to £34.7 million with the increase almost totally accounted for by the difference in England manager Fabio Capello's salary compared to that of his predecessor Steve McClaren. Capello's annual salary is £6 million while McClaren was on £2.5 million a year.

FA chiefs are still in talks with several companies about succeeding Nationwide as their main sponsors and hope to have a deal done by December. Nationwide had offered £20 million over four years but that was rejected.

The planned National Football Centre at Burton still has a financial shortfall of £8 million-10 million but the FA are still hopeful of raising that from a hotel and executive housing scheme on the site. The accounts also showed the FA last year spent £8 million on England's bid to host the 2018 World Cup.

Meanwhile, Wembley's finances also appear to be improving with losses down from £31.1 million to £15.6 million. Wembley chairman David Bernstein said: "We are not detached from the wider economy and clearly economic conditions are challenging. So although we are travelling in the right direction to break even by 2014 this will be a considerable achievement.''

The national stadium hosted 38 major events - concerts and matches - and Horne said the trial with the new Desso pitch, which uses artificial fibres intermingled with real grass, will end the problems with the playing surface that have plagued the stadium.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 08:18 AM   #772
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Wah kepemilikan asing atas klub Inggris semakin banyak nih ...

Pengusaha India Beli Blackburn

Bola.net - Seorang pengusaha berkebangsaan India diberitakan tengah mencapai kesepakatan baru guna mengambil alih kepemilikan klub Liga Premier Inggris, Blackburn Rovers.

Kesepakatan perpanjangan masa kepemilikan eksklusiv yang diraih Syed Ali Ahsan, pemilik dari Western Gulf Advisory (WGA), dengan klub tersebut dapat diartikan bahwa memang tidak ada pembeli potensial lain lain yang akan membeli Blackburn, meski klub itu tetap mencari pembeli lain.

Statement dari WGA mengatakan, "Western Gulf Advisory mengumumkan bahwa masa eksklusivitas kepemilikan Blackburn Rovers Foot Ball Club telah diperpanjang."

"Hal ini memungkinkan WGA untuk terus memantau situasi keuangan klub tersebut dan memastikan bahwa tidak ada penawar lain yang dapat membeli saham kepemilikan mereka."

"Meskipun proses itu nantinya membutuhkan waktu yang lebih lama dari yang kami bayangkan, WGA tetap berkomitmen untuk mendapatkan kesempatan demi mengakuisisi klub di liga paling bergengsi ini," jelas pihak WGA.

Blackburn sendiri saat ini terpuruk di peringkat 15 dari 20 klub peserta Liga Premier Inggris, mereka hanya meraih satu kemenangan dari 4 laga yang telah mereka mainkan. Hasil positif berhasil El Hadji Diouf cs raih pekan lalu kala berhasil menahan imbang Manchester City dalam laga tandang. (afp/fjr)

Source : http://www.bola.net
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 03:25 PM   #773
fickarardana
academy
ahlan wa sahlan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
fickarardana Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Daftar Pencetak Gol Terbanyak di Liga Inggris

London, (tvOne)

Berikut ini para pencetak gol dalam kompetisi sepak bola Liga Utama Inggris menjelang lanjutan pertandingan akhir minggu ini.

4: Carroll (Newcastle), Drogba (Chelsea), Malouda (Chelsea), Walcott (Arsenal)

3: Berbatov (Manchester United), Elmander (Bolton), Gardner (Birmingham), Kalou (Chelsea)

2: Anelka (Chelsea), Arshavin (Arsenal), Bale (Tottenham), Bent (Sunderland), Cahill (Everton), Chamakh (Arsenal), Dembeel (Fulham), Downing (Aston Villa), Ebanks-Blake (Wolverhampton), Essien (Chelsea), Fletcher (Manchester United), Harewood (Blackpool), Kalinic (Blackburn), Nolan (Newcastle), Tevez (Manchester City). (Ant)

Last edited by fickarardana; 18-09-2010 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: red
fickarardana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 09:44 AM   #774
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

masih aja bad boy nih orang ....

Bowyer apologises for foul-mouthed grandmother rant
ESPNsoccernet - September 20, 2010

Lee Bowyer launched a foul-mouthed tirade at West Brom fans during Birmingham's 3-1 defeat at the Hawthorns on Saturday, but "apologised profusely" for the incident soon after according to Baggies officials.

West Brom supporter Sandra Cox, who was watching the game with her seven-year-old grandson, claimed Bowyer insulted her during a heated exchange that led to her reporting the former West Ham and Newcastle midfielder to the matchday stewards.

The incident ocurred moments after Bowyer escaped with just a yellow card following a dangerous tackle on Gabriel Tamas - a booking that saw the Birmingham player substituted immediately by Blues boss Alex McLeish.

On his way off the pitch, Bowyer became embroiled in an altercation with fans, leaving many shocked by his use of bad language.

"He called me a 'f****** ****' - it was appalling, especially with my grandson sitting next to me," Mrs Cox said. "It's terrible to hear such bad language. We sit there, in the family enclosure, so Luke doesn't have to hear it, but it's even worse because you hear all the players.

"Everybody was having a go because of the tackle on the other side of the pitch. Then he came over and was effing and blinding at everybody, and we were sitting right behind the dugout, so low down, that I told him off. I reported it to the nearest steward."

West Brom officials confirmed that Bowyer had clashed with supporters, but revealed that he had immediately issued an apology to those involved.

"A lady complained straight away to one of our senior stewards that she had been verbally abused, but the club are also aware that Lee Bowyer then made a complete and profuse apology to her," a West Brom spokesman said. "That is the end of the matter as far as West Bromwich Albion are concerned."

McLeish admitted that he was unaware of exactly what happened, but attempted to defend Bowyer, who he claimed was subject to his own share of abuse from the home fans.

"Someone said there were alleged comments by 'Bow', but I could see him getting mouthfuls from angry people sitting in the stand," McLeish said. "The only thing I saw him do was to put his hands up, telling people to calm down.

"Whether there are other versions to come, I don't know, but I just saw him getting pilloried by angry people. It was clearly a very heated situation, and when I looked round there were a lot of verbals coming from that direction, but it looked as if Lee was trying to calm things down."

Bowyer has gained notoriety for his involvement in a number of unsavoury incident over the years, having failed a drugs test for cannabis at Charlton, appeared in court after being charged with assault - though he was cleared of the charges - during his time with Leeds and fighting with then Newcastle team-mate Kieron Dyer on the pitch in 2005.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
Old 24-09-2010, 01:48 PM   #775
rondwisan

Toffees playing catch-up already
Soccernet, Norman Hubbard - September 23, 2010

The back pages make for miserable reading on Merseyside right now. Similarly embarrassed in this week's Carling Cup, such small consolation as Liverpool can derive comes from the fact that they are three points and three places above Everton.

Old 27-09-2010, 01:20 PM   #776
rondwisan

Premier League players could lose £100m to taxman
Soccernet, Harry Harris -September 26, 2010

Top footballers in England could lose a combined £100 million to taxes if a loophole involving their image rights is closed, West Ham co-owner David Sullivan revealed.

HM Revenue & Customs suspects the image rights deals are being used by clubs to top up payments to players at the Treasury's expense, because the image rights payments are taxed at a lower rate than normal wage payments.

The Revenue's special civil investigations unit has a team of 20 tax inspectors sifting through players' image rights deals, and it has written to all the top players who receive part of their income through image rights.

Clubs contest that the image rights deals are legitimate licensing payments, which are taxed at 21% or 28%, but if the Revenue determines the payments should be counted as wages, they would be levied at 40%, with a new 50% top rate from April.

Premier League clubs, led by Premier League finance director Javed Khan, have attempted to strike a collective deal with the Revenue. The clubs face a backlash and possible legal action from players who would be receiving decreased net payments compared to what was promised in their contracts.

Sullivan said the Hammers are trying to resolve issues between their players and the Revenue as quickly as possible, and that the club will withhold the image rights payments until an agreement is reached.

Sullivan told ESPNsoccernet: "We are in negotiations with the Revenue and we hope to resolve things within three months, via a global settlement relating to all players of West Ham United.

"If any player can agree things quicker in relation to their image rights payment and any possible tax due to HMRC we will pay them immediately [when] they resolve their position with HMRC. Every football club is in the same position. It wouldn't surprise me if the Revenue are aiming to recoup something like £100 million."
Old 02-10-2010, 12:14 PM   #777
rondwisan

Holloway apologises for abusing ref
Soccernet - October 1, 2010

Blackpool boss Ian Holloway has apologised for using abusive language towards referee Mike Dean at Bloomfield Road on Saturday.

Holloway has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association after he confronted Dean in the tunnel following the Seasiders' 2-1 loss to Blackburn in the Premier League.

The Blackpool boss, who could face a touchline ban, has until Friday to respond to the charge and Holloway admits he was wrong to speak to the official in the way he did.

"I apologise for the abusive language I used," Holloway said. "I should have gone in and calmly said 'I felt this, why did you do that,' because he is trying to do his job.

"My lads need me on the side, so if I am going to be punished up in the stand where I can't help them, what good is that to me and my team? So I have got to learn."

Asked how big a disadvantage he felt a touchline ban would be, Holloway said: "It will be huge, but you are asking me to talk about something I don't know. I might be pre-empting things. But I'll be up front and honest with you - I shouted at the referee coming off.

"I used the word 'useless' because I didn't think he had a very good game, and I put a horrible one in front of it. That was out of frustration and I shouldn't have done it.

"I'm still learning and I have got to learn quickly. I should have learned last week that whatever I shout out at someone because I am frustrated isn't acceptable, not from my position.

"That is not a good example to show to anyone in that tunnel and it is not what I want to say to that referee, because he did his best. I couldn't understand it, but that is not his fault - it's my fault, so I want to get some help."

Holloway hopes the refereeing authorities can clarify for him what does and does not constitute an infringement on the pitch.

"I'd like them to explain to me why that is a foul," Holloway said. "Then I can show my defenders, 'that is a foul and you can't do that at this level.' Then I can move on and I'll stop arguing.

"I've asked for (a meeting). It makes sense doesn't it - if I don't understand something and I am going to fight for my lads, I'd better shut up if I am wrong.

"I was told I was wrong last week, so I would like them to explain why I was wrong - apart from the swearing. You shouldn't abuse anyone and I did, and I am bang out of order."
Old 04-10-2010, 03:22 PM   #778
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Kobe Menunggu 20 Tahun untuk Nonton Liga Inggris
Narayana Mahendra Prastya - detiksport

London - Pebasket Kobe Bryant juga menggemari sepakbola. Meski begitu ia butuh waktu 20 tahun untuk bisa menyaksikan pertandingan Liga Inggris secara langsung di stadion. Mengapa begitu, Kobe?

Meski melakoni profesi sebagai pebasket, Kobe juga menyukai sepakbola. Pemain Los Angeles Lakers ini mengaku sebagai penggemar Barcelona, liga Seri A, dan juga Premier League.

"Melalui sepakbola, kita bisa belajar tentang pergerakan bola, membuka ruang, dan hal-hal seperti itu--namun pada akhirnya, saya menonton sepakbola untuk mendapatkan kegembiraan," ujar peraih lima cincin juara NBA itu seperti dikutip dari ESPN.

Meski menggemari sepakbola, namun Kobe boleh dikatakan tidak pernah menyaksikan secara langsung pertandingan di stadion. Alasannya sang ibu melarangnya untuk melakukan hal tersebut.

"Saya pernah menyaksikan laga Seri A dan ketika saya ingin nonton Premier League, ibu saya melarangnya. Saat itu saya ingin melihat Liverpool dan tim-tim lainnya, ibu mengatakan: tidak," jelas pria kelahiran 23 Agustus 1978 itu.

Itu sebabnya Kobe benar-benar memanfaatkan tur pra-musim Lakers di Inggris. Dia bersama rekan-rekan satu timnya menyaksikan laga Chelsea vs Arsenal di Millenium Suites di Stamford Bridge, Minggu (3/10/2010) malam WIB. Setelah itu, para pemain Lakers bertemu dengan para pemain The Blues.

"Akhirnya saya mendapatkan kesemaptan itu setelah menanti sekitar 20 tahun. Menyaksikan Premier League sangat menarik. Sepakbola banyak kemiripan dengan basket. Ini merupakan olahraga tim yang mengandung pergerakan konstan dan kami punya kesempatan menonton aksi dua tim terbaik," pungkas Kobe.
( nar / key )

Source : http://www.detiksport.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #779
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Wah, sayang ente Leverpudlian brow....
Menyesallah dikau musim ini

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:35 AM   #780
rondwisan

Hughes may change Cottagers' away style
PremierLeague.com

Mark Hughes says Fulham may have to play less attractive football to end their 13-month stretch without an away win.

The Cottagers last win away from home came in August last year when predecessor Roy Hodgson guided the Cottagers to a 1-0 victory over Portsmouth at Fratton Park on the opening day of last season.

The Londoners have failed to win on the road so far under Hughes' stewardship despite taking the lead at Blackpool and West Ham United.

Saturday's stalemate at Upton Park could have been prevented had Brede Hangeland not misplaced a pass on the edge of his box in the build-up to Frederic Piquionne's 51st-minute equaliser.

Hughes is proud of the attractive game he has instilled within the Fulham camp since his appointment as manager this summer but admits he may have to sacrifice that to end the team's awayday hoodoo.

Cold Minded

"We overplayed to our cost unfortunately," said Hughes, whose side went in 1-0 up at the break thanks to Clint Dempsey's goal.

"We are a good side and we want to play a certain way but maybe away from home that attitude and that philosophy has to be tempered a little bit and you have to know when it's right to clear your lines, regroup and get a view of what's going on.

"After the break they changed the shape a bit. At that stage you maybe have to a bit cold minded and realise that maybe it's not the time to play football and you have to clear your lines instead and get an understanding of what the changes the opposition have made but we just continued to play in the same way, which is to our credit."

Sufficent Pedigree

Saturday's draw meant Fulham dropped to ninth in the table but Hughes' side remain unbeaten in their seven matches so far - a feat matched only by Manchester United.

Fulham would have been much higher in the table had the West London outfit not drawn six of their matches this term.

Hughes denies he is becoming frustrated by Fulham's tag of draw specialists and insists that he has a squad with sufficient pedigree to start winning more matches soon.

"It's only a matter of time given the quality that we have got before we turn the draws into victories," said the former Blackburn Rovers and Manchester City manager.

"I have a good group of players. I have a lot of technical players that, certainly away from home, maybe bear the scars of not having won enough times on the road.

"We have to overcome that and we are conscious of it but I'm not scared by it or feeling bogged down by it."

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 197
@edosarag1h, Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, adaastopa5922, adefebsa, adie fergie, adittelor, Agoenk Mancunian, aleeyswifta326, alfiandrmwn, aliem-bachrie, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andra_vidic, andrydjemb4, anggadika17, anggreawan achmad, annetapitt5084, an_setanmerah, ArdhyMU00, Ardiey11, ariesto, Aristianoronaldo, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, Ayunda, aziz rizal, bangkit, bang_zak, bbobbyitta5057, beckz_on7, bhowz, Billy.Sutoyo, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, Bowo Ariyatno, braausasda9593, bucay deathbat, clawrider6, crazygurlz, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, dendypiliang07, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, devil_angel10, Dino De Gea, dudut, dulsun, Dwi Oktarina, dwi.cleverley23, dwitri27, ecko, ecly_watchaa, edobae, edroid, ejunk, Elpiji, Eryk EQ, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, farian23, farizexx, FauCAN7ONA, Febri Angga, febza, fey777, fickarardana, finza_13, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, Genk's007, ghopoereds, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hendy, HRHMU86, iamsetia, icebreaker, ihsan_banget, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jaxians, jehnzhulze7993, jifortin, Jmiko, Jodirama, Johnny Depp, jojo poenya, Juni HW, kaikai, kaosunited, kingherooney, Lang25, legina, Lola, malique7, marsel david, mbah mangun, MCR7, mfcanon, mspxxs4z, mYa United, Nachir_79, Naen ERROR, novanprihasa, nyomi, Oebil, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, OYrmKRgssa, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Prayoga009, Pure_red, radenajenk, rangge fantom, Rean, Red Army, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, Rendi Pardi, RerTuberrolla1, rexy ongah culun, reza willya, Rian_Arianto, richoeka, richoles, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizluq, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, serdadu merah, setiawans001, simamora16, sirmattbusby16, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, tamiCarrick, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, TianSeptiandi, tienli80, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, united7, unromantic_dio, utdMaleoLuwuk, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, virsas, wakhid ronaldo, wazzapoetra, wazza_ampuh, Wengge Schmeichel, william metta, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, YanuarFadhillah, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogagoy, yudhiekasaputra, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]