United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Multimedia & Gallery > Photo Gallery > Out Of Football

Old 15-03-2010, 09:25 AM   #31
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: .:: United Fans Celebrity :)

gua liat di twitter...Taufik Hidayat ke OT kemaren pas vs Fulham...disela-sela perhelatan All England sempat juga doi kesana...
trus Greysa Polli ngiri liatnya...
hehehe...

ngutip dari twitternya..
Red devils through and through, mba! @cindy_surya: @taufikhidayat_1 MU vs Fulham dukung yg mana nih..??

Last edited by Ucup Carrick; 15-03-2010 at 09:31 AM..
Ucup Carrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 03:01 PM   #32
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Didepan udah ada sih... nambahin aja lagi...
Dominic Monaghan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
He has received international attention from playing Merry in Peter Jackson's adaptation of J. R. R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings and for his role as Charlie Pace on the television show Lost. He is currently portraying the character Dr. Simon Campos on FlashForward.

He is a long time supporter and fan of Manchester United.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sir_otz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 03:04 PM   #33
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Ama MVP bisa nih dijadiin steward nya United

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to sir_otz For This Useful Post:
Old 15-03-2010, 03:19 PM   #34
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

24/12/2009 07:50, Report by Nick Coppack
Red rockers
"My grandparents, from the age of one or two, would buy me United kits. So I had it mapped out and had no choice." - Rich

"I remember being in the changing rooms after P.E. in school one day and a kid asked everybody who they supported. I just went with the majority and said United." - Matt

"My family are from the West Country and my dad used to be in this crew that had mopeds and would ride up to Old Trafford every weekend. He told me all these stories and I thought: ‘I want some of that.’" - James

Q&A: Delphic
With a highly-anticipated debut album due in January, Manchester band Delphic are being tipped for the very top in 2010.

We recently caught up with the trio - Matthew Cocksedge, Richard Boardman and James Cook - whose track ‘Red Lights’ is currently enjoying exclusive airplay at Old Trafford on matchdays and grilled them on all things United…

Why United?
Rich
: My grandparents, from the age of one or two, would just buy me United kits. So I had it mapped out for me and had no choice in the matter.
Matt: I remember being in the changing rooms after P.E. in junior school one day and a kid asked everybody who they supported. When it came to me I just went with the majority and said United.
James: My family are from the West Country and my dad used to be in this crew that had mopeds and would ride up to Old Trafford every weekend. He told me all these stories and I thought: ‘I want some of that.’

What’s your earliest United memory?
Rich
: The first time I remember really caring about a match was in 1993/94 when we lost 1-0 to Wimbledon. I was so angry that I threw my tennis ball against the wall and smashed some of my mum and dad’s pictures. I tried to reason that I did it in the name of United so I shouldn’t get into trouble.
Matt: I followed United for a long time purely through newspapers and magazines. But I did go on a school trip to Blackpool in 1995 and we went to watch them play Preston North End. It was when David Beckham was on loan there and everyone was talking about this kid who was meant to be brilliant. He scored a free-kick, too!

Who was your first hero?
James
: Mark Hughes. I actually wanted him to be my dad and I told my father that at one point! I don’t think he was very pleased.
Rich: I used to love Gary Pallister and had Pally posters all over my room. After that it was Cantona – everybody wanted to be Eric.

How do you follow the team when you’re touring?
James
: Maybe we shouldn’t admit it, but we were in Glasgow for this season’s Manchester derby and we watched the game illegally on our sound engineer’s computer.
Matt: When Owen scored the winner I shouted so much and so aggressively that my voice went. I had to do vocal warm-ups for about three hours and I was really worried I wouldn’t be able to sing!
Rich: I wish I’d seen it. After Bellamy equalised I stormed out of the room!

You’ve got a song on your forthcoming album called ‘Red Lights.’ Is it about United?
Matt
: I’d love to say yes. Maybe subconsciously it is. I’m happy to leave it open to interpretation – if fans want to assume it’s about United then great. We were really chuffed when we heard Red Lights had been played at Old Trafford, but I’m not sure we’ll ever dislodge ‘This Is The One’ as the pre-kick-off music, though!

What’s on the horizon for Delphic?
Matt
: Our album is out in January and we’ve got lots of gigs lined up. I think we’ll also try and write the second album as soon as possible. It’s easy to get distracted and start playing too much Pro Evo so we’ll try and keep busy.

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={83A644F4-1A7E-48B9-AF95-4605613A9A18}&newsid=6644343&page=1

Old 15-03-2010, 04:26 PM   #35
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Eh kalau tidak salah Prabowo Subianto pendukung Manchester United juga lho !
Saya pernah lihat di status facebooknya beberapa bulan lalu saat akan berlangsungnya final piala Champions antara MU vs Barcelona. Kalau tidak salah saat itu statusnya kurang lebih seperti ini "Teman-teman, nanti malam final Piala Champions. Anda dukung siapa ? Kalau saya dukung MU".

Mungkin seru juga yach jika kita bisa nonton bareng dengan Prabowo Subianto ? Hehehe ...
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 09:57 PM   #36
erin
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
erin is just really niceerin is just really niceerin is just really niceerin is just really nice

udh ada blm nih..
VJ Ben ( cowo'nya marshanda ) trnyata die hard MU..
smpe udh nyentuh OT pas ada tour bln maret barusan..
td hbs liat2 fotox di facebook...
mw di share di sini, cuman kagak enak akh..
hehehehehe
Old 19-03-2010, 09:28 AM   #37
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

VJ Ben kayakna emang United fans kok ...., dah pernah diomongin (but lupa disini or rumah lama)
mereka yang berada di jalan yang benar ...
United road ...
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 12:03 PM   #38
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light

Ben Joshua pas ikut "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" dibilang Tantowi Yahya Fan Man United...dia langsung nyeletuk "Glory-glory Man United!!"
Ucup Carrick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ucup Carrick For This Useful Post:
Old 27-03-2010, 08:34 AM   #39
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

25/03/2010 11:22 - ManUtd.com, Adam Bostock
Famous fan: John Simm

The actor best known for his time-travelling roles in Life on Mars and Dr Who, dropped into Old Trafford recently to front a new documentary...

Tell us about your first OT experience and the impact it had on you...
A friend’s dad brought me when I was 12. It was a cup game against West Ham and Steve Coppell scored. (United won 2-0; FA Cup third round, 8 January 1983). It had a huge impact on my life, just walking in and seeing the pitch for the first time.

Who was your first United hero?
My first hero was Coppell, not just because he scored the first goal I ever saw at Old Trafford, but because he was a right winger and that was my position when I played. He was small, fast and dynamic. I also had a soft spot for Gary Bailey.

Who’s the best player you’ve seen at Old Trafford?
With apologies to Ryan Giggs, it would have to be Eric Cantona, for the aura and the enigma. There was just something about his attitude, the way he used to walk out, collar up, as thousands of fans shouted his name. It’s the closest thing you can get now to seeing gladiators at the Coliseum in Roman times. Eric was extraordinary to watch, especially for me as an actor, just to study his face and think, ‘How must he feel?’ He was a really special player. He did stuff I’d never seen before.

So is Ryan someone else you’ve admired?
Yes, he’s been a long-time favourite. He’s still playing and that’s amazing in itself because I feel like I’ve grown up with Giggsy. He’s a shining example, the perfect footballer. If you’re a kid today, you should look to Giggsy.

When they next build a statue at OT, who should it be of and why?
It should be Sir Alex Ferguson, definitely. I don’t need to explain why. He should be right next to Sir Matt Busby.

Do you ever get stick off other actors about supporting United?
They can’t really give me stick, can they? Especially not David Morrissey (co-star in BBC drama State of Play) who’s a Liverpool fan. What could he possibly say?

What does the stadium mean to you now?
I live in London now, and I have done for years and years, but I grew up in the North so every time I come back I get a warm feeling. Old Trafford is a lovely place to be, with seventy-odd thousand like-minded people.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 01:36 PM   #40
finza_13
first team
@FinzaKS

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
finza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to all
Visit finza_13's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
VJ Ben kayakna emang United fans kok ...., dah pernah diomongin (but lupa disini or rumah lama)
mereka yang berada di jalan yang benar ...
United road ...
Pantesan kemarin nonton di salah satu infotainment Marshanda juga ikut2an pake' T-shirt United...

finza_13 is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 496
-ais-, -bloodflowers-, -Ybb3F-, ::THE KING::, @edosarag1h, @WayneSandy, aanfatriann, Aba_MaczUnited, abdu muhammad, Abe7, abnk prihadi, abramkeano, ad13t, adamulkhair, adefebsa, adesaktiTRK, adhe united macz, AdhiX, adrieee, adyprabowo, Agoenk Mancunian, agunglistyo, aiqon hernandez, AjAsrar, akaakmal, alansachlan, Aldi_Rizal, aldoaman, aleeyswifta326, alfiandrmwn, Alfin Nurholis, ali_iyan, Amal Sakti, Aman, amed_aja, Ana Jones Mufc, anas95, and1, Andhykadhyka, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andiansyah, andikarauf, andra_vidic, ANDRE INX, Andrewps007, andrydjemb4, andy kurniawan, andy_ndy, anggreawan achmad, Angkie pedro, anitarahman17, Anto MJ, apriandi77, Ardhie Nemanja, ARDI UI, Ardiey11, ardi_14, Ariant yosef, arief rachman, arief.ashary, arieffadillah, arief_oct, arinteee, aris setiyawan, aris9inanjar, arsa_chicha, arthaphore, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, Asyraf Rolayz, atharr, ayahocta, AzeesHernandez, Azisawldn, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, b3ck_23_wan, Baby_Faced_Assassin, badbatak, bananahamock, bang_zak, basdalopez, bawadharmawan, bday, bebedios, beckz_on7, benatbenat, BestNice, big_united_fans, bimbim, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, boephie, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, bs_brew, bucay deathbat, Bulma, Bulskeey, chicharito07, chincarito, choder, cipluxxx, CRj, Cupy, d10neladitya, Dado Sarosa, daf, dalasviggi, dambaasiria, dandymunandar, Daniel9911, dankseals, dannyboy, Darat, DebyRomeo_24, Deden UI, dedydarmanto, Dee-Emm, DeE_, dee_vee7, Defi#123, DeJu, delongedee, DeLuthcis, DenisRadiansyah, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, De_Silvia, dhafi isnadi, dhany_kai, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dibi, Didit_GGMU, dimaasr, dimas nanang, Dino De Gea, ditopramu, dizet14, dizzydevils, doddlez, dodiganteng, duaempat, dudut, dudy, Dwi Oktarina, dyan_giggs, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edosaragih, eendization, Efri Loebay, egaphotography, EGnxPEthtx, ejhawa, ekanata, eliasinc, Elpiji, eMJi_197, endhy_cantona, eqhy, erin, eyeofday, Fadhil666, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fahmi, fahranjie, FaizalRmdhn, fajarkurtz, Fajar_, fajrinited, fansofkobies, farhaanongehhMUFC, fatzzjoe, FauCAN7ONA, fauzanb, Febribule, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, firdaus777, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, Galih hendratno, GeaErang, GGMU_IDNYC, giediego, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hadimu, HaHa, Hairul_Vfc, Hamka Husain Pasonai, hariz_tesonk, HaRrY-UIK, harylicious, haryo adi n, havidic, hendiplast, hendra lukmana, hendrabulk, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, Heston_23, he_r@, hijud, hikma04, HMzqLWaylr, HRHMU86, huda red devils, iamsetia, ian brown, iblismerah, icalace, id4y, imamghazali, Imron Setyo C, indi30, ing areese, inhyd, ipay, iqbal, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irvansyalala, Isfala, IskandarJool, itohirobumi, ivanzferdinand, jajijujejen, janetJG7, Januarizky, jarpop, JawZ270589, jebow, jhogist, jhonsut, JhonyHook, jifortin, jipanjipancuro, Jmiko, Johnny Depp, jojo poenya, jonajoni, joule27, junior16, jusri, kacangjahe, kaikai, kDuT, Kevin_Anggie, kingherooney, King_Cantona, Klemun UIP, kodok_es24, Krisnoaji Pamungkas, Kurnia Alif, Lang25, lee martin, Legolash, LUKIwae, machookeii, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, Mamenamenz, Mantmant, ManUtdFans, man_rooney, marsel david, mayarararocks, mazerandom, MCR7, MEN J.EVANS, Metalandvodca, MichaelMU, Miemz16, mochies5, moehfar, mspxxs4z, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, MuhammadTegarAl, mYa United, myramadhani, NadaDaniela, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nicko Baskara, nickocasillas, nizam, noerdiana 11, Novaldi budi s, NovalG, novanprihasa, Nra., ocki_26, octus, ofir, okna_2, oldark, ole, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, Oom Panda, OYrmKRgssa, ozandegea, p4cul, paiman, panda777, panjoel, pankipenk, penk22_, Pery#24, phephen, Popay_UKI04, Prayoga, pukimax, Pure_red, qlkeucoit67, R.amaly27, r.giggs11, rachmat, RaharDian, randiex, rasyidrdh, raviKiko14, Rean, red, Red Stain, RedAdeLvil, redit, RedMachine, RedRaf4el, Redsbusby, remonjepret, rendi678, revald, Reyhan, reza willya, RF.aditama, RFHeijden, Rian Kurniawan, rickymozart, ricky_rvp20, Rievalomaniacs48, Rinaldy_UIPalu, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, rizal vidic, Rizana, Rizkiandi, rizkimn11_, rizkyana20, rizkyfauzi26, rizky_22, rizky_fernando, rizluq, robby7beckham, robertho_mila, robin18, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roowey, Ryan Smith, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, SagitaryDeviL, sarayudha, sartika septiana, schizo, Schnitzel, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, shiasss, shiro, sidictheninetythree, Sigied Giggsy, sirmattbusby16, sir_otz, Siti Aminah, smile_boy, soedjana HS, sompretz, son12, songeb, SR 7, stamansa, stefano_will, Steve"TheKing"Cantona, Stevenson Meyki, stevygita, sugandazone1, superickey, Supernan, swareksa, Syafrizal, TamamKC, Tamanaro, tamavidic, tamiCarrick, Tata_redknightMUFC, taz_devil_utd, Teguh Ashari, teukurevi5, Tevan, the seven, theater of dream, TheCANTONA, thiar22, Thomas, tienli80, toge, TomEnrico, tomoistomo, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, Triyasmoko, tumpal_oneunited, ubay, Ucup Carrick, udhetewur, UdyMUFC, UIC Komeng, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedbabes1878, unixduabelas, unreal, unromantic_dio, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanquish, Van_Munandar, venlykawuwung, vermint, Victory, vivasoilsolid, waynehanks, waza, wazza ui, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, whoami, wiraa17, wira_ozora, wormkids, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yoyokstones, YRgoFManpm, yudhiekasaputra, yudi.adiyanto, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zizitchy, zudomiriku, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze