United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Multimedia & Gallery > Photo Gallery > Out Of Football

Old 08-06-2016, 01:46 PM   #511
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [G] .:: United Fans Celebrity :)

West Indies batsman, Chris Gayle outside the Manchester United stadium in Old Trafford
Old 16-08-2016, 12:04 PM   #512
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Bolt poses for pictures alongside the electronic result board which shows his winning time of 9.81 seconds

Bolt creates his trademark 'lightning bolt' pose for the cameras as he celebrates yet another Olympic success
Old 17-11-2016, 01:52 PM   #513
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MURS REUNITED WITH MOURINHO

Singer and Manchester United season-ticket holder Olly Murs was reunited with his former Soccer Aid manager Jose Mourinho when he visited the Aon Training Complex.

Murs was in Manchester for a signing session to mark the release of his latest album 24 Hours, which looks set to top the charts this week, and the singer made sure there was time for him to visit his beloved Reds.

Olly and Jose are old friends from their work together on the Soccer Aid charity matches for UNICEF at Old Trafford in 2014 and 2016 and the pair chatted before the first team's training session on Wednesday.

http://www.manutd.com/
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 01:57 PM   #514
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Berikut foto-foto Olly Murs bersama pemain United lainnya di Aon Training Complex :

http://www.manutd.com/
Old 21-11-2016, 01:06 PM   #515
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Ustad Yusuf Mansur di Old Trafford saat laga United vs Arsenal kemarin

Old 21-11-2016, 02:53 PM   #516
Blacklist7
United Indonesia

Mentioned: 130 Post(s)
Blacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to behold

Visit Blacklist7's Facebook Visit Blacklist7's Twitter Visit Blacklist7's YouTube

Tidak ada tanda tanda doi seorang fans United.. malah dicaption bilang banyak muslimin yang dukung Arsenal..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Ustad Yusuf Mansur di Old Trafford saat laga United vs Arsenal kemarin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Blacklist7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2016, 03:30 PM   #517
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklist7 View Post
Tidak ada tanda tanda doi seorang fans United.. malah dicaption bilang banyak muslimin yang dukung Arsenal..
Sudah nonton videonya di Instagramnya Yusuf Mansur belum ?
Dia memang tidak menyebut secara langsung sebagai fans United tapi dari kata-katanya dia menunjukkan kekagumannya terhadap United dan Old Trafford serta berharap ada Muslim dari Indonesia yang kelak bisa menjadi pemain bola atau pemilik klub sesukses Manchester United.
Old 19-12-2016, 12:59 AM   #518
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MY UNITED: RICK ASTLEY

Singer and lifelong Manchester United fan Rick Astley made a visit to Old Trafford recently and, in an interview with Inside United, he discussed following the Reds, dancing with Pogba and why Zlatan will be vital for the rest of the season…

Why United?
I’ve always supported the club from being a young kid because my older brothers were big fans. I’m from Newton-le-Willows which isn’t far from Old Trafford, Liverpool or Everton, but my brothers were United fans so I kind of fell into it really. I’m so glad I did.

First game at Old Trafford?
It was actually against Arsenal and it was when I was older because music took up all my time when I was younger and was my first passion. All I remember is it was an awful game and we lost and I remember Peter Schemichel got a really bad injury on the day, a torn hamstring I think, as we went in search of a way to get back into the match. I’m hoping for more memorable visits in the future!

Best moment following the Reds?

It’s got to be winning the Champions League against Bayern Munich [in 1999]. I watched it at home with my wife who is Danish and a big United fan because of Peter Schmeichel. When the Bayern goal went in I never sat down for the rest of the match and I remember pacing around the room for the rest of the night. My wife kept saying to me ‘just chill out, this is what we do and there is always hope’ and, as we all know, it was the most incredible, historic and unbelievable match you’ve ever seen. I don’t think I’ve ever hated a game so much and then ended up loving a game more than that one. I know it’s an obvious one, but oh my goodness, what an amazing match.

Favourite ever player?

Wow, that’s such a tough question, there are so many… it’s a bit like picking a favourite child! [Laughs] I loved David Beckham, not just for all he did as a player for us, but he did so many things outside of the game that brought United to the attention of so many people all over the world. Of course, we’ve always been a huge club globally and have had great ambassadors, but I think Beckham helped make us a different force. I also really like the fact he’s so passionate about United even though he’s not from Manchester. There is a part of him that is United and I really love that.

If you could collaborate with any United player who would it be and why?
[Laughs] Now that would be interesting! Of the current team then of course it’s got to be Paul Pogba. Everyone has seen his moves, he’s got it on the pitch and off it when it comes to moves! I had the chance to meet him recently and we had a joke about the video that went around of us merged together dancing! I also know Peter Schmeichel plays the piano so maybe he and I could open a bar somewhere on the beach in the Mediterranean with him playing piano and me singing, and both of us wearing velvet jackets… what do you say Peter?!

Who do you see as being our biggest game-changing player in the current squad?
When I’m watching United at the moment I really feel that when Zlatan [Ibrahimovic] is on the pitch, he gives an awful lot not just in terms of scoring goals and being that threat upfront, but he does so much for the team too. As a talisman he’s still got that energy about him and when he’s around the ball you feel like something is going to happen. He’s a hell of a player and he has that something about him which has you on the edge of your seat.

What’s the best thing about being a United fan?
For me it’s the history. This club has done so many amazing things in so many different decades and has become such a global brand if you like, but there is still always that excitement about the club especially when new players join. We’ve always had global superstars but the most important we’ve had from Sir Alex Ferguson’s era and before that with Sir Matt Busby is that thing about being a team. There is something built into the place that when you come here you know you’re entering something very special and even though you’re now a United player it’s about the team, not just you. Any team that’s gone on to win major trophies is because they’re exactly that - a team. You can’t just do it with a handful of superstars, you have to become part of a group and work together as one, and I’d like to think that will always be the United way.

Rick will be performing with The Luddites, in aid of the Nordoff Robbins music therapy charity, on 23 December at Shepherd's Bush Empire in London. Tickets are available at ticketmaster.co.uk

www.manutd.com
Old 28-12-2016, 10:11 PM   #519
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MY UNITED: DOUGRAY SCOTT

Scottish actor and Manchester United fan Dougray Scott, who once played legendary manager Sir Matt Busby on BBC TV, discusses his love for the club and latest project in the local area…

Firstly, why United for you?
My Scottish team has been Hibernian since I was five and Matt Busby briefly played for Hibs in 1941 so there was always a connection to Manchester United, who my dad also supported. When Alex Ferguson became the manager, a lot of people in Scotland became focused on Old Trafford and I always loved the club as a kid. There is such a great history, with some fantastic players and phenomenal managers.

Tell us about playing Sir Matt…
It [United] was a terrific film and it was such an honour to play Matt Busby. He was an extraordinary man. That group of Glaswegian managers from the mining area, like Busby, Bill Shankly, Jock Stein and Sir Alex Ferguson, were exceptional. They were all from the same radius of about 11 miles, which is incredible when you think about it. It was a great film to be involved with and to play somebody as iconic as Matt Busby was pretty special. It was a very good film to watch as well.

Is it right you have been filming in Manchester again?

Yes, I’ve been here since the end of August, filming Snatch. It’s a 10-part TV series based on the movie about gangsters, diamonds, gold, heists and travellers. It’s been terrific and it’s worked incredibly well. I love Manchester as a city and I’ve been to five matches this season. I love it!

What are your thoughts on this season?
We’re a little bit behind at the moment but Rome wasn’t built in a day. We are in December and don’t finish until May, so there is a long way to go. I think the League Cup is really important because it can help the players' confidence. Winning begets winning and I certainly hope we can win that competition. I think we’ll finish in the top four as well, because we have a lot of great players.

Snatch, featuring Dougray Scott, is set to be released online during 2017.

www.manutd.com
Old 04-01-2017, 09:50 PM   #520
Andi Istiabudi
manager

CROLLA ARRANGED REMATCH WITH REDS IN MIND

Manchester boxer Anthony Crolla's much-anticipated rematch with Jorge Linares is to be held during the international break on 25 March - so as many Reds as possible can catch the action!

The Old Trafford season-ticket holder and regular attendee of away matches lost his WBA world-lightweight title following a narrow points defeat to his Colombian opponent back in September.

However, as the bout was so competitive and entertaining, a rematch by ordered by the governing bodies involved and now Crolla is determined to wrestle back his WBA title, while also claiming the WBC Diamond and Ring magazine belts that are also on the line. But, as Anthony exclusively told us, one of the proposed dates for the Manchester Arena event did not work for match-going United fans.

“I am blessed to have great support from my fellow Reds and I’m always humbled to meet them at games, or to have a photo and drink with them,” Crolla explained. “A lot of them tell me about which of my fights they’ve seen, so I wanted to make it as easy as possible for them this time.

“When the rematch was being negotiated, there were two dates being discussed. One was 11 March and that was the same day as Southampton away, which would have been a nightmare! The other was 25 March, during the international break, so that was always the preferred choice in my eyes.

“So everyone with the weekend off from football can hopefully enjoy their Saturday night with me. You never know, I might have 75,000 fans interested in coming now there’s something to do!”

Unfortunately for Crolla, the scheduling has one negative for him in that he cannot enjoy his third European away of the season following his trips to Rotterdam and Odessa.

“The Saint-Etienne trip will be right in the middle of my training camp, which is gutting, but it’s one of the sacrifices you have to make. It will be worth it if my hand is raised after my rematch with Linares.”

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 496
-ais-, -bloodflowers-, -Ybb3F-, ::THE KING::, @edosarag1h, @WayneSandy, aanfatriann, Aba_MaczUnited, abdu muhammad, Abe7, abnk prihadi, abramkeano, ad13t, adamulkhair, adefebsa, adesaktiTRK, adhe united macz, AdhiX, adrieee, adyprabowo, Agoenk Mancunian, agunglistyo, aiqon hernandez, AjAsrar, akaakmal, alansachlan, Aldi_Rizal, aldoaman, aleeyswifta326, alfiandrmwn, Alfin Nurholis, ali_iyan, Amal Sakti, Aman, amed_aja, Ana Jones Mufc, anas95, and1, Andhykadhyka, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andiansyah, andikarauf, andra_vidic, ANDRE INX, Andrewps007, andrydjemb4, andy kurniawan, andy_ndy, anggreawan achmad, Angkie pedro, anitarahman17, Anto MJ, apriandi77, Ardhie Nemanja, ARDI UI, Ardiey11, ardi_14, Ariant yosef, arief rachman, arief.ashary, arieffadillah, arief_oct, arinteee, aris setiyawan, aris9inanjar, arsa_chicha, arthaphore, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, Asyraf Rolayz, atharr, ayahocta, AzeesHernandez, Azisawldn, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, b3ck_23_wan, Baby_Faced_Assassin, badbatak, bananahamock, bang_zak, basdalopez, bawadharmawan, bday, bebedios, beckz_on7, benatbenat, BestNice, big_united_fans, bimbim, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, boephie, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, bs_brew, bucay deathbat, Bulma, Bulskeey, chicharito07, chincarito, choder, cipluxxx, CRj, Cupy, d10neladitya, Dado Sarosa, daf, dalasviggi, dambaasiria, dandymunandar, Daniel9911, dankseals, dannyboy, Darat, DebyRomeo_24, Deden UI, dedydarmanto, Dee-Emm, DeE_, dee_vee7, Defi#123, DeJu, delongedee, DeLuthcis, DenisRadiansyah, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, De_Silvia, dhafi isnadi, dhany_kai, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dibi, Didit_GGMU, dimaasr, dimas nanang, Dino De Gea, ditopramu, dizet14, dizzydevils, doddlez, dodiganteng, duaempat, dudut, dudy, Dwi Oktarina, dyan_giggs, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edosaragih, eendization, Efri Loebay, egaphotography, EGnxPEthtx, ejhawa, ekanata, eliasinc, Elpiji, eMJi_197, endhy_cantona, eqhy, erin, eyeofday, Fadhil666, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fahmi, fahranjie, FaizalRmdhn, fajarkurtz, Fajar_, fajrinited, fansofkobies, farhaanongehhMUFC, fatzzjoe, FauCAN7ONA, fauzanb, Febribule, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, firdaus777, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, Galih hendratno, GeaErang, GGMU_IDNYC, giediego, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hadimu, HaHa, Hairul_Vfc, Hamka Husain Pasonai, hariz_tesonk, HaRrY-UIK, harylicious, haryo adi n, havidic, hendiplast, hendra lukmana, hendrabulk, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, Heston_23, he_r@, hijud, hikma04, HMzqLWaylr, HRHMU86, huda red devils, iamsetia, ian brown, iblismerah, icalace, id4y, imamghazali, Imron Setyo C, indi30, ing areese, inhyd, ipay, iqbal, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irvansyalala, Isfala, IskandarJool, itohirobumi, ivanzferdinand, jajijujejen, janetJG7, Januarizky, jarpop, JawZ270589, jebow, jhogist, jhonsut, JhonyHook, jifortin, jipanjipancuro, Jmiko, Johnny Depp, jojo poenya, jonajoni, joule27, junior16, jusri, kacangjahe, kaikai, kDuT, Kevin_Anggie, kingherooney, King_Cantona, Klemun UIP, kodok_es24, Krisnoaji Pamungkas, Kurnia Alif, Lang25, lee martin, Legolash, LUKIwae, machookeii, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, Mamenamenz, Mantmant, ManUtdFans, man_rooney, marsel david, mayarararocks, mazerandom, MCR7, MEN J.EVANS, Metalandvodca, MichaelMU, Miemz16, mochies5, moehfar, mspxxs4z, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, MuhammadTegarAl, mYa United, myramadhani, NadaDaniela, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nicko Baskara, nickocasillas, nizam, noerdiana 11, Novaldi budi s, NovalG, novanprihasa, Nra., ocki_26, octus, ofir, okna_2, oldark, ole, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, Oom Panda, OYrmKRgssa, ozandegea, p4cul, paiman, panda777, panjoel, pankipenk, penk22_, Pery#24, phephen, Popay_UKI04, Prayoga, pukimax, Pure_red, qlkeucoit67, R.amaly27, r.giggs11, rachmat, RaharDian, randiex, rasyidrdh, raviKiko14, Rean, red, Red Stain, RedAdeLvil, redit, RedMachine, RedRaf4el, Redsbusby, remonjepret, rendi678, revald, Reyhan, reza willya, RF.aditama, RFHeijden, Rian Kurniawan, rickymozart, ricky_rvp20, Rievalomaniacs48, Rinaldy_UIPalu, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, rizal vidic, Rizana, Rizkiandi, rizkimn11_, rizkyana20, rizkyfauzi26, rizky_22, rizky_fernando, rizluq, robby7beckham, robertho_mila, robin18, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roowey, Ryan Smith, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, SagitaryDeviL, sarayudha, sartika septiana, schizo, Schnitzel, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, shiasss, shiro, sidictheninetythree, Sigied Giggsy, sirmattbusby16, sir_otz, Siti Aminah, smile_boy, soedjana HS, sompretz, son12, songeb, SR 7, stamansa, stefano_will, Steve"TheKing"Cantona, Stevenson Meyki, stevygita, sugandazone1, superickey, Supernan, swareksa, Syafrizal, TamamKC, Tamanaro, tamavidic, tamiCarrick, Tata_redknightMUFC, taz_devil_utd, Teguh Ashari, teukurevi5, Tevan, the seven, theater of dream, TheCANTONA, thiar22, Thomas, tienli80, toge, TomEnrico, tomoistomo, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, Triyasmoko, tumpal_oneunited, ubay, Ucup Carrick, udhetewur, UdyMUFC, UIC Komeng, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedbabes1878, unixduabelas, unreal, unromantic_dio, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanquish, Van_Munandar, venlykawuwung, vermint, Victory, vivasoilsolid, waynehanks, waza, wazza ui, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, whoami, wiraa17, wira_ozora, wormkids, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yoyokstones, YRgoFManpm, yudhiekasaputra, yudi.adiyanto, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zizitchy, zudomiriku, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze