United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 10-04-2018, 09:18 AM   #361
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ander Herrera Agüera

Man United star Ander Herrera denies deliberately spitting on Man City crest as he walked off for half-time during Saturday's derby at Etihad Stadium

* Footage emerged of Herrera spitting on the Man City crest as he walked off at half-time during Saturday's derby at the Etihad Stadium
* City believe the United midfielder spat on the pitchside badge on purpose
* Herrera denies he deliberately aimed at the City badge as went into the tunnel
* City could still make a complaint to the Football Association over incident
* United came back from two goals down to win 3-2 and delay City's title party

Manchester United star Ander Herrera has denied spitting intentionally on the Manchester City crest as he left the field at half-time during Saturday's derby.

Footage showed the Spanish midfielder spitting on the badge, which is located on the turf just outside the player tunnel at the Etihad Stadium.

City believe Herrera spat on the badge on purpose, something refuted by the United player.

Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera has been accused of deliberately spitting on a Manchester City crest as he walked off for half-time at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday. City believe the Spaniard deliberately spat on the badge as he was walking over it. Herrera is 'mortified' at City's suggestion and says it was completely accidental

A United spokesperson said: 'Ander has seen the footage of the incident and is mortified at any suggestion that his actions were deliberate.

'It was entirely accidental and there was no intent whatsoever.'

Herrera posted on his Instagram account on Monday morning: 'I will always fight for my club's badge, but I always respect every other club crest too.'

City could still make a complaint to the Football Association, who would have to decide if Herrera spat on the City badge intentionally.

Herrera was walking from the field for the half-time break alone, with City players Raheem Sterling and Ilkay Gundogan a few yards ahead of him.

United trailed 2-0 at that point after goals from Vincent Kompany and Gundogan which had put City on course to secure the Premier League title.

However, United mounted a stirring second-half comeback and won the game 3-2 courtesy of two goals from Paul Pogba and a Chris Smalling winner.

Herrera posted this message on his Instagram account as the accusations rumbled on

It means City must now wait at least two weeks before they can secure the title.

Herrera revealed after the match that senior players Michael Carrick and Ashley Young rallied their United team-mate during the half-time interval.

It came after manager Jose Mourinho had urged his players not to end up looking 'like clowns' at City's title celebrations.

Asked about who led United's half-time rally, Herrera said: 'Of course, the oldest guys with the most experience.

'Ash and Mike were in the dressing room. They have the power in their words, but everyone was talking. We didn't talk too much about tactics, just about our pride. Our pride on the pitch and that our fans were going to have a difficult night if we got beaten. We did it for them.

'I was feeling sorry for them in the first half but this is Manchester United and no one should ever underestimate us. This is one of the best and most emotional games in my United career.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5593449/Man-United-star-Ander-Herrera-denies-deliberately-spitting-Man-City-crest.html
Old 22-04-2018, 11:39 AM   #362
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

HERRERA CALLS FOR CALM AFTER WEMBLEY WIN

Ander Herrera insists Manchester United must not get carried away with the Emirates FA Cup semi-final victory over Tottenham Hotspur and has called on the squad to “prepare properly” for the final.

Herrera scored the second-half winner at Wembley on Saturday as the Reds came from behind to beat Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 and reached a record-equalling 20th cup final.

Dele Alli put Spurs ahead early on but Man of the Match Alexis Sanchez equalised with a superb header, before Herrera fired home to book a return to Wembley against either Chelsea or Southampton on 19 May.

There were great scenes of celebration in the red half of the national stadium but, speaking exclusively to MUTV after the game, Herrera remained level-headed.

“We have won nothing yet,” the Spaniard stated. “We all have to stay calm and prepare for the final properly. We still have to play a final and a final at Wembley is always a special game; you never know what can happen.

“So let’s prepare properly, but now let’s focus on Arsenal (United’s next league game) because we want to finish the season in second.”

Herrera arrived late in the box to net the decisive 62nd-minute strike from Alexis’s cross, despite the midfielder playing a more defensive role in a 4-3-3 formation at Wembley.

“I know I have to keep the balance of the team, sometimes with Nemanja (Matic), because we have Paul (Pogba) who is a fantastic player who can create everything,” Herrera continued.

“So we have to leave him sometimes free and I have to be more next to Nemanja, but try to sometimes be in those positions where I can score, and I did it.

“They (Tottenham) are very talented, they play with a lot of players in attack,” he added. “I think they have also a fantastic manager, who is creating problems for the opponents, so today was about suffering. We knew we were going to fight sometimes and defend together.”

Old 15-05-2018, 11:22 PM   #363
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Herrera: De Gea dan Messi Pilihan Tuhan
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Ander Herrera kagum betul pada David de Gea dan Lionel Messi. Gelandang Manchester United itu tak ragu menyebut, De Gea dan Messi punya kemampuan dari Tuhan.

De Gea menjadi salah satu figur terpenting MU sejak didatangkan dari Atletico Madrid di 2011. Pesepakbola Spanyol itu perlaham menjelma menjadi kiper terhebat -- kalau bukan salah satu yang terhebat -- di dunia saat ini.

Lewat penyelamatan-penyelamatannya, De Gea kerap menjadi kunci bagi MU di banyak kesempatan. Alhasil, dia terpilih menjadi pemain terbaik klub empat kali beruntun dan tim terbaik Premier League pilihan pemain lima kali.

Sementara itu, Messi selama ini menjadi roh Barcelona. Pemain terbaik dunia lima kali itu membantu Barca meraih banyak gelar termasuk dua kali treble dan memecahkan rekor-rekor.

"Bagiku, David adalah (kiper) yang terbaik sejauh ini," ungkap Herrera kepada the Big Interview, yang dikutip Football365. "Kupikir dia memiliki sesuatu yang datang dari Tuhan -- Tuhan memilih dia di gawang dan memilih Messi di atas lapangan."

"Anda tidak bisa melatih apa yang sudah dia lakukan melawan Liverpool. Anda tidak bisa melatih apa yang dia lakukan melawan Kun Aguero ketika dia hanya berjarak dua meter di depannya dan dia menepis."

"Dia benar-benar bagus -- Anda bisa melihatnya ketika dia menerima bola dia selalu tahu apa yang harus dilakukan. Dia memiliki kemampuan spesial dan kupikir dia tidak melatihnya karena Anda tidak bisa melatih (kemampuan-kemampuan itu), Anda cuma punya saja," simpul gelandang Spanyol ini.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2018, 05:57 PM   #364
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Ander Herrera's strong bond with Manchester United supporters began four years ago today when he joined the club from Athletic Club in Bilbao.

The Spanish midfielder has since become a firm fans' favourite, making him an ideal candidate for a Q&A on our official YouTube channel earlier this year. One of the queries that came up concerned his United shirt and the reasons why he wears no.21 and his full name across his back.

“I used to wear no.8 when I was at my first club in Zaragoza,“ Herrera recalled. ”I spent two seasons in La Liga, in the first division, and then I moved to Athletic Bilbao.

“I had shirt no.21 there. I think 23 and maybe 17 were free. But I took 21, I spent three fantastic seasons at Athletic Bilbao and things went very well for me so I just kept it.”

As for the reasoning behind the use of his full name, Ander said: “In Zaragoza, my hometown, my club that I grew up at, I used to be known as Ander and just Ander.

“So I had Ander on my shirt and when I moved to Bilbao, everyone used to name me more like Ander Herrera because in Bilbao it’s a Basque name. There used to be more people who are called Ander, so to make the people differentiate between me and, for example, a team-mate that I used to have named Ander Iturraspe, I put Ander Herrera. There is not just one specific reason.”

HERRERA'S Q&A

When did you first watch United play? Did you watch the 1999 Champions League final?
I think so. At least it’s my first memory. That was my first memory of United and what a memory. I remember the end of the game was incredible. The way they came back and they were against Bayern Munich, and maybe I watched United before, but my first memory is that one.

Which goal of yours do you think is the best in a United shirt?
Every goal for United is important and I’m very happy for that. But maybe the one that I scored in FA Cup against Yeovil Town away. Three seasons ago, I think [2015].

Who is your favourite musician?

I’m not a big fan of just one musical style, so I couldn't name just one singer. I really like, for example, Juan Luis Guerra, he’s from the Dominican Republic and I’m open for all of the styles. David [De Gea] likes to play the music in the dressing room and sometimes I don’t agree with him, but you have to respect him!

What’s your favourite thing to do on a free day in Manchester?
I am quite a homely guy. I like to be at home, but I like to know, to meet and to visit new places. One of my passions is food, so I like to know different restaurants, new restaurants, new places to eat and everything. You can send me some advice on places to visit, that’ll be very helpful.

What is your favourite Manchester United kit from your time here?
From my time here, the one from the season when we won three trophies, with the three lines on the sides. I really liked that.

How long did it take for you to get used to the weather in Manchester?
I’m not used to yet. But, I cannot complain. I’m playing for a fantastic club. People in Manchester are very, very affectionate, open to help, always ready to help, very happy. Even with the weather they are smiling all the time, they are ready to help you. So, the weather is not a problem for me.

For a young player what is the most important thing to improve on?
I think the understanding of the game. I mean, you can have fantastic skills, you can have a fantastic shot, you can be very quick, the quickest. You have to realise when you have to shoot, when you have to pass, when you have to run or when you have to just stop the ball and let the team breathe, so the understanding of the game, for example like with Juan Mata. Juan is not the quickest, he doesn’t shoot the strongest, but he understands the game. He knows what to do in every moment, when he has to pass, when he has to shoot, or when he has to just keep the ball.

Where's your favourite place to go on holiday?

Ibiza. I think we have the best place in the world in my country, in Spain. And, Ibiza is my favourite.

How do you handle the pressure and scrutiny of modern football?
I just try to give back to all of you all of the affection that you have given me all of this year and secondly, I feel very, very proud to be a Manchester United player, to play for the greatest club in the UK. And with the pressure, to be honest I just try to work hard every day, when I am going to play a game, I just try to train that week very hard. I just try to know who I am playing against, I try to respect the opponent and when I do, I just try to take care of myself in terms of food, rest, sleep and when I do all of that, I just feel ready to play and I just feel ready to perform and to give my best. That is the way I cope with the pressure. When you do all these things, when you work hard, when you respect the opponent, and when you do all that is in your hands to perform, you have to be calm and go and play.

Which three team-mates would you bring to keep you company on a desert island?
The two Spaniards of course - David and Juan - and also Marcos Rojo, because I have a great relationship with him and he is a very funny guy.

Do you play any other sports?
I really like tennis. When I have free time in summer overall, I really like to play tennis. I still have to improve a lot, because I have one friend in Spain that normally beats me every day we play. I always go with all of my expectations, I try to give everything, but I am not the best at tennis. I will try to improve when I leave football. I hope, maybe in 20 or 30 years, I will try to train and to be better at tennis.

www.manutd.com
Old 01-08-2018, 09:38 AM   #365
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'It's the most strange pre-season here so far': Ander Herrera admits it has been tough for Jose Mourinho on Manchester United's troubled US tour

* Ander Herrera admits pre-season is strangest he has had at Manchester United
* United have endured poor results, to the frustration of manager Jose Mourinho
* Herrera sympathises with Mourinho, who has been forced to work without stars

Ander Herrera admits this pre-season is the strangest he has experienced at Manchester United as the club's troubled tour of the US draws to a close.

Jose Mourinho's frustration at the squad available to him and United's inability to make new signings boiled over in an extraordinary outburst at the weekend.

However, Herrera sympathises with Mourinho because he has been forced to work without so many of his World Cup stars and use players who will not even be at the club this season.

Matteo Darmian's agents spoke to Napoli again yesterday (tues) as the Italy defender moved closer to a return to Serie A.

'This is my fifth pre-season and it's the most strange pre-season here so far,' said Herrera ahead of United's final game against Real Madrid in the early hours of this morning (wed).

'I can understand the manager. You want to fight for the titles, but you don't have the team with you to work for it right now.

'It must be difficult for him to work with a group of players that maybe he is going to have 50 per cent of them in the future.

Ander Herrera admits this pre-season is the strangest he has had while at Manchester United. Herrera says he sympathises with Mourinho, who has been forced to work without key stars. United have endured a number of poor results, to the frustration of manager Jose Mourinho. Herrera said that the United squad available in the US made the situation less than ideal

'Matteo Darmian is playing now every game but probably he's going to leave, and then some kids are probably going on loan.

'Then you have players like Tim Fosu-Mensah and Andreas Pereira. They are ready to play for Manchester United, but they haven't done it in the last year.

'It's really difficult for the manager to prepare the team because he likes to work tactically as well and he is not able to do it.'

Marcus Rashford and Phil Jones will return to training ahead of schedule early after representing England at the World Cup, but a number of other players - including Paul Pogba and Romelu Lukaku - remain unavailable to Mourinho with just 10 days to go until United begin the season at home to Leicester.

'The most intelligent thing would have been to postpone the start of the season by maybe one week, but we have to accept what is coming and luckily we are going to have some players that are now on holiday,' added Herrera.

'I think Manchester United is suffering the most because they have the most players in the semi-finals and the final, but this is football.

'For example, we played against Liverpool and they had maybe 80 per cent of their squad ready. Milan maybe 90 per cent.

'We didn't celebrate the (penalty shootout) victory against Milan, and we didn't cry after we lost to Liverpool because we know it's pre-season.'

Mourinho has made no secret of his frustration at the lack of new signings made by United chief Ed Woodward.

The club have spent less than £75million on Fred, Diogo Dalot and Lee Grant, and Mourinho wants two more players before the transfer window closes a week on Thursday.

'Always the managers want to improve their teams,' said Herrera. 'But it's not my business. It's something between the manager and the club. From my position, the only thing I can give is my best.'

Rashford and Lingard - who both played in England’s third-place play-off against Belgium 18 days ago - are on holiday in Miami and watched from the stands as United took on Real Madrid in the early hours of this morning.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6012269/Ander-Herrera-says-strange-tour-tough-Jose-Mourinho.html
Old 16-08-2018, 12:31 AM   #366
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Lebih baik telat sehari daripada tidak mengucapkan sama sekali, hehehe..
Happy Birthday Ander, wish you all the best

Old 16-08-2018, 12:37 AM   #367
Andi Istiabudi
manager

ANDER HERRERA: I'M PROUD TO PLAY FOR UNITED

It's four years this week since Ander Herrera first stepped onto the Old Trafford turf, on the opening day of the 2014/15 season against Swansea City.

Since then, the midfielder has gone on to become a fan favourite and an integral part of the Manchester United team.

Speaking to Inside United, our official monthly magazine, the Spaniard looked back with fondness at what he has accomplished so far and is excited for the future.

“First of all, it makes me feel very proud, because when you play for Manchester United, you have to deserve, every season, to keep playing for the club,” said Herrera, who turns 29 today (Tuesday).

“I think the manager is very happy with me, the fans are very happy with me, so that makes me really proud.”

Herrera has featured regularly for United since signing from Athletic Bilbao in the summer of 2014, making over 160 appearances.

Having been named in the squad for United's Emirates FA Cup, EFL Cup and Europa League triumphs in 2016 and 2017, he has shown he is no stranger to the big occasion, either.

Tigerish in the tackle and unwaveringly committed to the cause, Herrera has long since endeared himself to United's supporters.

Ander's popularity, along with his performances in the 2016/17 campaign, earned him the Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year award. With all of these accomplishments, Herrera has realised just how positive his time at United has been.

“All the memories I have are amazing,” Ander added. “I have been able to win trophies for the club, I have been able to play more than 160 games right now, so what I have in my mind is to go for the 200 games and keep adding games for the club and for myself.”

Ander burst onto the scene when he signed for United in 2014. The Spaniard scored in United's fourth match of the Premier League campaign against Queens Park Rangers and went on to net a further seven goals in his debut season at the club, including a stunning volley against Yeovil Town in the FA Cup, which wouldn't be the last time he scored at Huish Park.

As well as providing goals, the midfielder has pulled the strings in in a number of key clashes. In 2017, Herrera set away Marcus Rashford to score in what would be a prized victory against the would-be Premier League champions, Chelsea, and was in his element against Ajax as United won the Europa League that same season.

In the previous campaign, the Spaniard came back to haunt Yeovil in the FA Cup and also scored the winner in the semi-final against Tottenham Hotspur as the Reds came from behind to win 2-1. Ander then turned provider in the derby with a brilliant chest assist for Paul Pogba, which kick-started United's comeback to put Manchester City's title celebrations on hold.

With Herrera quickly approaching that double century of appearances for the club, he is now firmly settled and wants to continue to impress the United faithful, by whom he is held in high regard.

“The way the club treats me is perfect, the love the fans show for me couldn't be better or bigger, my family is happy in Manchester, so I just try to give everything and put all my strength and effort to keep deserving to play for this club,” he added.

www.manutd.com
Old 27-08-2018, 09:26 AM   #368
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ander Herrera 'expected to be given two-year deal' at Manchester United with contract set to run out in June

* The centre midfielder joined Manchester United back in 2014 in £29million deal
* Ander Herrera's contract is set to run out in June following one-year extension
* Spain international is yet to feature for Jose Mourinho's side so far this season

Ander Herrera is expected to be handed a two-year deal at Manchester United.

The midfielder joined the club back in 2014 in a £29million deal and his current Old Trafford contract is set to run out in June.

United officials are set to sit down with Herrera during the upcoming international break in September, according to The Sun.

Midfielder Ander Herrera is 'expected to be handed a two-year deal' at Manchester United. Herrera is yet to feature for Jose Mourinho's side this season and was on the bench last Sunday

The Spain international's deal was due to expire this summer but United triggered a one-year extension clause.

Herrera made 39 appearances in all competitions last season, scoring two goals and providing the same number of assists.

That is compared to playing 50 times during the 2016-17 campaign, scoring two goals and setting up 11.

He is yet to feature for Jose Mourinho's side so far this season.

The Portuguese boss has opted for summer signing Fred, Paul Pogba and Andreas Pereira in the middle of the park.

Herrera's United welcome Tottenham to Old Trafford in the Premier League on Monday night.

Herrera made 39 appearances in all competitions last season, scoring two goals for the club

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6099515/Ander-Herrera-expected-given-two-year-deal-Manchester-United.html
Old 29-08-2018, 12:15 AM   #369
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Ander Herrera believes Manchester United will beat Burnley in Sunday's Premier League match, with the same attitude and commitment that was shown against Tottenham Hotspur.

The Reds produced a positive display in the first half at Old Trafford on Monday night, before three second-half goals ensured Spurs won.

But Herrera insists it was not all doom and gloom. “When you lose 3-0 at home, a team like Manchester United, if you didn’t watch the game, you would think it has been a disaster, but it hasn't been at all,” Ander told Sky Sports.

"We did a good 60 or 70 minutes and should have been winning 2-0 at half-time, but we didn’t. If we want to win the next game against Burnley this is the commitment we should have. The basics have been shown. This is the way we have to play if we want to win against Burnley.

“We have quality, a very big squad. We made six changes and for the first 70 minutes, we were good. It’s easy to turn things around.”

United controlled long periods of the first half and passed up some key chances before Mauricio Pochettino's side went on to win.

“It’s easy to understand what happened,” Ander told reporters after the game. “When you have 16 or 17 attempts, when you have so many opportunities to score in the first 60 or 70 minutes and you don’t do it, the opponent can score.

"The opponent can hurt you. They did it – they scored from their first corner – and what can we say?” added Herrera.

“I think the commitment, the approach, the attitude, the way we faced the game was perfect. We didn’t let them build – one of the things they do well is building up and we didn’t let them do it.”

Herrera went on: “We made them feel uncomfortable on the pitch, we had so many crosses, lateral free-kicks, corners. They were really uncomfortable in the game and at half-time, it was incredible we were not winning the game.

"But football is like this: when you don’t do it, when you have so many chances and you don’t score, and you are playing against a top team, this can happen. They can score from their first corner as they have the quality to cross and head the ball.

“The only thing we can do is look to the future and the next game. If we approach the game against Burnley the same way, with the same attitude and winning mentality, normally we should win the game. So we can take good things [from Spurs] for the next game."

www.manutd.com
Old 03-09-2018, 02:17 AM   #370
Andi Istiabudi
manager

After back-to-back defeats, Ander Herrera is eager to help Manchester United get back to winning ways in the Premier League, starting with the Reds' trip to Burnley today (Sunday).

Speaking to MUTV's Stewart Gardner ahead of the match at Turf Moor, the Spaniard expressed his willingness to play in any position to help the team, the squad being buoyed by the fans' reaction following Monday's defeat against Tottenham Hotspur, and what the Reds will be likely to face against the Clarets.

You played in a new position on Monday and have played in several positions in your United career – how important is it for the modern footballer to be multifunctional?
“Personally it’s very important but I think it’s even more important for the team. When you want to reach the objectives and win games there is no space for selfishness. You have to try to give what the team needs in every moment. If one day I have to play as a goalkeeper – I hope not but if I’m needed by the team I will do it. That’s the way I feel football. When we all put our best in for the best of the team we will very close to winning games and trophies.”

Have you played in goal in training?!
“I think you may have some images of me in America [on tour] from a few years ago and I was not bad! Maybe long balls I have some problems with but apart from the jokes I think it’s the way the team has to be. If Romelu or Marcus [Rashford] for example have to play as a winger or a defender or a full-back one day then we have to do it because we are looking to achieve the same aims.”

Are the lads desperate to get back out on the pitch after the Spurs defeat?
“Yes, because we did a lot of good things. When you play such a good 60/70 minutes and you created a lot of chances, playing in the opponent’s half and not letting them build their attacks… they’re a very good opponent I must say and personally I really like the way they play… and we didn’t let them even have a corner or a free-kick in the first half. We know the basics and the way we have to play if we want to get results and that’s the way. If we play that game 10 times then nine times out of 10 we will win it. But we didn’t score and then from the first corner and first chance they scored two goals.”

What do you make of the reaction? Do you get the impression that everyone loves the fact that Manchester United didn’t win, even though everyone is sticking together here…
“We all know and we all are experienced enough to know that apart from Manchester United fans, the club and the players everyone wants us to lose which is good! That means they want to be in our situation and would all like to play for and support a team as big as Manchester United. So from there we have to be even stronger; that has to make us even stronger. No-one is going to help us apart from the fans, the club and the team so we all have to be very, very together and focused on the next game.

”And even just focused on the first five minutes of the next game because if we start the way we did against Tottenham we are going to have a lot of chances to win the game. That’s all I can say. I also say thank you to our fans and they thanked us at the end of the Spurs game in terms of the way we played and approached the game with that commitment and this is the way we have to play every game. If we play that way and with that attitude then 90/95% of the games we will win.“

There aren’t that many clubs where if you lost 3-0 at home you’d be applauded off the pitch…
“No, it’s true, but our fans are intelligent and they have watched big games and seen the team winning titles and trophies and they know how [we need] to be closer to get those trophies and those titles. The way we played is the way we have to play every game if we want to win titles.”

How are the lads and how is the atmosphere?
“Tuesday was very difficult for all of us. It was a day off and I didn’t even want to wake up! When I was playing in the game I was thinking the goal is going to come sooner or later because we are there. And then I woke up the next day I was thinking how did we lose 3-0 with such a good start in the game and with opportunities? Tottenham didn’t have a corner or a free-kick in the first 55/60 minutes, it’s incredible and we didn’t win the game. But on Wednesday we were back in at the training ground and we were all convinced that’s the way we have to face every game. And if we face the games like that we will be very close to winning games.

”I was talking to Romelu [Lukaku] the other day, we cannot wait until we get the first slap [difficult moment against us], for example against Brighton the first 15/20 minutes we were a little shy if you like. But now we say let’s go for the game as we did against Tottenham and if we go for the game even if you receive a goal against you then you are confident enough to believe in what you’re doing. The other day I was playing and I was thinking this is the way we have to play every game in terms of attitude. Of course you will have days which are better or there might be one where you hit the post and then in another you might make an amazing pass and another day you might make a bad pass but in terms of attitude and commitment the basics are clear. We have to play that game back and watch what we did.“

Do Burnley represent a typical Premier League challenge?
“They have a style of play with direct football. I think the connection between the manager and the team is very clear and they all know what to do. They are very good on second balls and we have to be ready for that. I have played there before a few times and if you’re focused on the second balls and don’t let them do what they’re good at – pressure, intensity – if we control the ball and press them high and don’t let them play those long balls we will be close to winning the game. But we have to respect them because they are very good in what they are ready to do. Even when Joe Hart plays a long ball it’s an opportunity for them so we have to be ready for the second balls.”

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 158
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, adhie21, AdhiX, adnan44, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrio_iyo, andrydjemb4, ANGGAHERRERA, Ardiey11, arik_, asririzky, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Bengzimare, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, braausasda9593, bucay deathbat, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, cyan91, DeE_, delongedee, Dhanny09, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, finza_13, franky winata, fredrian.seven, Fuad quintana, Garuda20, GeaErang, ghopoereds, ghostman, gindalubis, goodfron, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, hetims, hombreng, iblismerah, icalace, icebreaker, id4y, irfan_thered, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jifortin, jojo poenya, Juni HW, kagawa26, King_Cantona, Lang25, larukuga, loveUNITED, LUKIwae, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, Michael10, mochies5, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, oldark, Om Juna, Ompiter, Oom Panda, paiman, PatrickSquare, penk22_, Rean, Red Army, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, salimin, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, syafrudhyn MU, t10 CR, tasho, toenjq, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wakhid ronaldo, wira_ozora, Wisnu Edwards, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, Zhacc20, zudomiriku