United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 01-12-2009, 05:58 AM   #11
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: Wes Brown

30/11/2009 08:00 - ManUtd.com, Gemma Thompson
Q&A: Wes Brown

Wes Brown has re-emerged as a key figure in United's defence in recent weeks, and he admits he's thoroughly enjoying being a United regular once again...

On a personal level, how pleased are you to be back fit and playing?
I’m really enjoying it at the moment – I’m training well and when I’ve played I’ve felt 100 per cent fit. If you’re not 100 per cent you get found out which doesn’t help the team. It took time to get back to that point after a very frustrating season last year. I’ve had a few like that, but I always try my best to come back strongly and, touch wood, up to now I’ve been fine.

Your games so far this season have been largely at centre-half, is that your favoured position?
I’ll play wherever the gaffer throws me in! Obviously Rio and Vida have missed a few games which has given me and Jonny Evans a chance and it’s been nice to be back in the centre. Throughout my career that’s always where I’ve said I want to play, but it really doesn’t bother me either way. I’m probably more of a right-back for England and I enjoy playing there for United as well. I’m just happy to play wherever.

You've played alongside Jonny Evans a few times this season. What have you made to his performances?
Jonny’s a fantastic player; very strong, good in the air and comfortable on the ball and he’s done brilliantly whenever he’s played. It’s good that when Rio and Vida are out the likes of Jonny and myself can come in and not a lot changes. I think we’ve got that kind of cover all over the pitch and it’s good to know we can still win games when some of our big names are out.

Why do you think the defence has struggled to keep clean sheets this season?
As a defender you don’t like letting goals in – even if you win a game, if you’ve not kept a clean sheet it’s a bad day. That might sound daft, but it’s something that stays on your mind after a game; every defender would probably tell you the same. I’m not sure why we’ve not kept as many clean sheets as in recent seasons, but we’ve just got to keep working hard on things and hopefully the clean sheets will follow.

What are your hopes for the rest of the season?
I just want to stay fit, play well and help the team achieve more success. When you’ve been out injured for a while you just relish every minute of playing and I know that when I get my chance I’ve got to play well. Hopefully I can do that.

The other question... Your brother Reece is part of United’s Under-18s and Reserves. Do you get much chance to watch him play?
I try to watch him as much as I can. He’s played for the Reserves a few times and if I’m not able to get to the game I always try to watch it with my mum on MUTV. We’re quite similar in the way we play, but he’s a lot taller than me and is very a powerful defender. He’s been doing really well and he scored on his debut for England’s U19s earlier in the season. We talk a lot about football and hopefully we’ll get the chance to play together one day.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:38 AM   #12
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Wes Brown injury unlikely to keep him out of World Cup

• Defender suffered suspected metatarsal fracture at Wolves
• Injury adds to Sir Alex Ferguson's selection problems

Wes Brown is likely to be out of action for Manchester United for six weeks. Photograph: Mike Egerton/Empics Sport

Wes Brown is expected to be available for England's World Cup campaign this summer despite increasing Fabio Capello's defensive problems with a suspected metatarsal fracture sustained against Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Manchester United are due to confirm the scan results on Brown's injury today, although it is believed the 30-year-old, who left Molineux wearing a protective boot on his foot following a challenge with Matt Jarvis on Saturday, will be sidelined for six weeks with the problem. Brown's absence is another setback for Sir Alex Ferguson, who has lost Michael Owen, Anderson, Ryan Giggs and John O'Shea to long-term injuries in recent weeks, but the timeframe would at least allow the defender to return to action before Capello finalises his World Cup squad.

Brown started at right-back for England against Egypt last week in the absence of Liverpool's Glen Johnson, who has only just recovered from the knee ligament injury he suffered at Aston Villa on 29 December. With his left-back options thrown into turmoil by Ashley Cole's broken ankle plus Wayne Bridge's retirement from international football, and Rio Ferdinand restricted by injury this term, Capello can ill-afford further disruption to England's defence before South Africa. Should Brown recover in six weeks, for the Manchester derby at Eastlands on 17 April, he would have just four league games to prove his fitness before the World Cup.

United's selection problems for the Champions League return with Milan tomorrow also include Wayne Rooney, who missed the 1-0 win at Wolves with a knee problem aggravated against Egypt at Wembley. The leading scorer is still rated as doubtful for the Italians' visit to Old Trafford.

The Football Association chairman, Lord Triesman, meanwhile, believes the Red Knights' proposed takeover of United reflects a growing concern among supporters at how their clubs are run and believes a fan-run body could succeed in England. "There are some good fan-run clubs and there have been in England, too – there have been some clubs in difficulties where the fans have been the decisive factor such as York City and Bournemouth," said Triesman.

The FA chairman refused to condemn the Glazers' controversial ownership of United but admits supporters are right to respond to concerns over mounting debt. "Being a fan is a mixture of all sorts of things. It's not a customer going into a shop. You want success on the pitch, there are deep cultural things involved, and most of the time you support the club your dad supported," said Triesman. "There's inevitably a sense of community, even if a club is a great international brand as well. It's a huge mixture of things that fuel the emotion of football. My expectation always is that fans will be interested in the lot."

He added: "I am really not saying Manchester United cannot deal with its overall financial arrangements but of course fans do take a view about whether their club is all right. If they have been very successful they want them to continue to be very successful so they are interested in where the funds are. As it happens I think United are a huge business capable of generating very, very big resources. It would be disappointing in any club if fans were not interested in the whole thing."

Guardian
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:53 AM   #13
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Ada 1 hal yang selalu membuat penasaran saya sejak pertama kali melihat aksi Wes Brown tahun 1999 yakni sebenarnya warna rambut asli Brown apa yach ? Terkadang terlihat kuning coklat agak kemerah-merahan. Apakah warna asli atau dia memang suka cat rambutnya yach ?

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:02 AM   #14
irhamutd
reserve player
Keep Respect

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
irhamutd has a spectacular aura aboutirhamutd has a spectacular aura about

Wah pelapis lini belakang jadi ngepres nih jelang UCL vs Milan.
Btw Rambut asli keluarganya coklat makanye nama keluarganya Brown.
irhamutd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:18 AM   #15
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by irhamutd View Post
Btw Rambut asli keluarganya coklat makanye nama keluarganya Brown.
Thanks infonya ...
Sepertinya Wes Brown lebih cocok tampil botak dibanding rambutnya dibiarkan panjang karena keliatannya aneh. Bahkan Wes Brown sangat tidak cocok saat memakai model rambut mirip Rio Ferdinand dulu.

Menggelikan dan tidak cocok kan ? Hehehe ...
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:26 AM   #16
red_devilz
first team
You're mine :)

red_devilz is a jewel in the roughred_devilz is a jewel in the roughred_devilz is a jewel in the rough

Brown ....... with his Orange hair ....

Kalau saja pelatih United bukan Fergie, Brown sudah didepak jauh2 hari ...

Jadi Bek Tengah, gak punya speed , heading + marking biasa2 aja , passing dan shooting .... duh jangan tanya

Jadi Bek Kanan , Crossing sering ngawur , driblling biasa .....
red_devilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:15 PM   #17
fickarardana
academy
ahlan wa sahlan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
fickarardana Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Ask Wes - and win a signed shirt

Wes Brown will be among ManUtd.com's interviewees during Tour 2010 and we'd like you to suggest questions for our exclusive Q&A.

There'll be plenty to talk about with the Reds defender, from his reflections on last season to this summer's World Cup which he was unfortunate to miss through injury.

You could also ask him for his opinions and observations on North America where the Reds will be from 12-29 July, training in Chicago and then playing matches in Toronto, Philadelphia, Kansas City and Houston.

Other topics could include his views on United's new signings Javier Hernandez and Chris Smalling, or some early thoughts on how season 2010/11 will unfold, starting with Chelsea in the Community Shield and then a Monday night start in the league against Newcastle.

Win United's new shirt - signed by Wes Brown!

Suggest a question through our competitions & polls page and you'll be entered into a prize draw to win a new United home shirt for season 2010/11, signed by Wes himself.

All questions will go into the hat for the signed shirt, but only the best ones will be used during the interview. Terms and conditions apply.

Enter at manutd.com/competitions. Entries close 08:00 BST, Wednesday 14 July.

source:
HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=6650577
bisa dikirim ke Indonesia ga ya?

Last edited by fickarardana; 08-07-2010 at 12:16 PM.. Reason: picture editting
fickarardana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 06:47 AM   #18
hendiplast
captain

hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Brown Janji Kebangkitan United

MANCHESTER – Manchester United terpuruk musim lalu. Namun, Wes Brown optimis skuad Setan Merah bakal makin kuat menghadapi kompetisi musim depan.

Pasukan Sir Alex Ferguson gagal mempertahankan Premier League setelah tertinggal satu poin dari pemuncak klasemen Chelsea dan harus mengakui keunggulan Bayern Munich di babak perempatfinal Liga Champions musim depan.

Praktis, kegagalan itu membuat para punggawa United kecewa berat. Sama seperti Darren Fletcher, Brown bertekad membayar kegagalan musim kemarin dengan meraih kembali gelar Premier League dan Liga Champions musim ini.

“Seperti yang kami katakan setiap tahun, Premier League dan Liga Champions merupakan dua gelar yang kami bidik. Kami nyaris mendapatkannya musim lalu,” sesal Brown dilansir Sky Sports, Minggu (11/7/2010).

“Jadi, kami harus bermain lebih baik dan menjadi lebih kuat pada musim ini,” lanjut bek internasional Inggris itu. “Kami harus memastikan akan meraih dua gelar itu pada musim ini.”

“Anda tidak perlu merasa kecewa, tapi musim kompetisi baru segera bergulir dan anda harus melupakan kekecewaan itu. Kami mendapatkan beberapa pemain baru dan kami bisa memulai lagi,” tandas dia.

Okezone
Old 11-07-2010, 07:11 AM   #19
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Salut nehh, Brownies masih bertahan sampe detik ini..
Mengingat, IMHO, Pemain ini biasa2 aja. Ngga ada sesuatu yg jadi nilai lebihnya . Tp mungkin, menjadi solusi yg dirasa cukup sbg pemain pengganti

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 07:30 AM   #20
hendiplast
captain

Wes Brown demands Manchester United make flying start to Premier League campaign

Wes Brown believes Manchester United must hit the ground running at the start of the new season if they are to to have success at home and abroad.

The experienced defender is disappointed at the way the last campaign panned out.

United lost their Barclays Premier League crown to Chelsea and went out of the Champions League at the quarter-final stage to Bayern Munich.

The Carling Cup was little consolation and Brown said: 'We were close last season but it was never really in our hands. We've got to make sure it is this season.

'Like we say every year, the Premier League and the Champions League are the ones we really want to win, so we've got to come back better and stronger this season.'

Manager Sir Alex Ferguson has drafted in talented youngsters Chris Smalling from Fulham and Javier Hernandez from Chivas de Guadalajara during the summer.

Smalling is setting off with the squad to their training camp in Chicago - they face Celtic on Friday in Toronto.

Hernandez will join the players later in the tour in Houston after representing Mexico in the World Cup.

Brown is looking forward to seeing the new recruits in action and putting last season to rest.

He said: 'You do think about your disappointments, especially when the season's finished.

'But now it's completely new and we've got to put that behind us. We've got some new players and we can start again.'

Ferguson will be without a number of key players on the tour with the likes of Wayne Rooney, Nemanja Vidic and Patrice Evra all on holiday after the World Cup.

In addition injuries have further depleted the squad with Gary Neville, Rio Ferdinand, Michael Owen, Owen Hargreaves, Antonio Valencia and Anderson all absent.

However, Nani has made a quick recovery from a broken collarbone and is joining the group.

Following the match in Toronto, United will meet Philadelphia Union at Lincoln Financial Field on July 21.

That is followed by a match against the Kansas City Wizards at Arrowhead Stadium on July 25.

They then finish the tour against the MLS All-Stars in Houston on July 28.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 20
Aba_MaczUnited, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, Dafabet, eyeofday, jifortin, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, SR 7, stamansa, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, UNITED1878, vankyoet, YRgoFManpm, zudomiriku