United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 13-08-2018, 10:04 AM   #851
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul Labile Pogba

'There are things I cannot say... otherwise I will get fined': Paul Pogba hints at rocky relationship with Jose Mourinho and claims he needs love to hit top form at Manchester United

* Paul Pogba has suggested that he is miserable under manager Jose Mourinho
* The France star captained Manchester United to Friday's 2-1 win over Leicester
* But after the match he said that he needs to be loved and trusted to hit top form
* The midfielder added: 'There are things I cannot say... otherwise I will get fined'

Paul Pogba has told Jose Mourinho he needs to be loved and trusted to produce his World Cup best for Manchester United, and claimed he would be fined if he told the truth about his state of mind at Old Trafford.

Pogba, 25, ended a turbulent week in which he was linked with Barcelona by starring as United's captain in their 2-1 Premier League victory over Leicester on Friday night — his first game since helping France become world champions.

But afterwards the £89million record signing fuelled suggestions his relationship with Mourinho is strained by failing to mention the manager when praising fans and team-mates.

Midfielder Paul Pogba has suggested that he is miserable under boss Jose Mourinho. France star Pogba captained Manchester United to Friday night's 2-1 win over Leicester City

He said: 'You have to know one thing. A player that gets chosen and is happy, you always feel more comfortable than when he's not happy. That's all I'll say.'

Pogba's mentality has been questioned by Mourinho and the midfielder was dropped last season for the Champions League tie against Sevilla.

'I am the same Paul Pogba (as at the World Cup). It's a different team, obviously. I still love football and give my best. When you are comfortable, when people trust everyone, are good in the head, it's going to be easier.

'If you're not happy doing what you're doing, there's no point doing it, right? There's point doing things because you love it.'

Asked if he was happy and comfortable, Pogba replied: 'There are things I cannot say, otherwise I will get fined.'

Mourinho described captain Pogba as a 'monster' in midfield after Friday's win over Leicester

He was, however, happy to describe why it clicked with France at the World Cup under Didier Deschamps, where Pogba was filmed in the dressing room rallying his team-mates.

'It's easier for a player to be on the same page with all the group,' he said. 'The manager was inside, the physio, the kitman, we were all a group.

'So obviously it's easier to go and speak and express yourself, and we went for an objective and the big one was to win.'

Pogba is unhappy about Mourinho's suggestion that his World Cup success was due to being 'isolated' and better able to concentrate on his football.

The United manager offered an olive branch on Friday when he described his captain as a 'monster' in midfield.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6051091/Paul-Pogba-hints-bad-relationship-Jose-Mourinho-Man-United.html
Old 13-08-2018, 10:07 AM   #852
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I’ll always give my all no matter what’s going on': Paul Pogba vows to succeed for Manchester United as he hints at unrest behind the scenes

* Paul Pogba's penalty helped Manchester United to a 2-1 win against Leicester
* But the 25-year-old is reported to be so unhappy, he's expressed desire to leave
* The World Cup winner referred to trust after the match and in a post on Twitter

Paul Pogba pledged to continue giving his best for fans, team-mates and 'the people that trust me' in the wake of renewed speculation about his Manchester United future.

Two years after returning to Old Trafford from Juventus in a world-record deal, the 25-year-old is reported to be so unhappy that he has informed executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward of his desire to leave.

United have denied that happened and the same outlet said that Mino Raiola, the player's agent, had even struck a deal with Barcelona - the kind of interest that the club have vowed to reject.

A tense relationship with Jose Mourinho appears to be at the heart of it. Questions about their relationship were raised last term and the midfielder is said to have been annoyed by his manager's comments around the World Cup.

Pogba only returned to training at the start of the week after helping France to win the tournament but he was thrust into the starting line-up on Friday and given the captain's armband, when his penalty set United on course for a 2-1 win against Leicester.

'Of course it makes me proud, it makes me happy to wear this (armband) at a big club like Manchester United,' he said.

Paul Pogba will continue giving his best for fans, team-mates and 'the people that trust me'. Pogba's penalty set United on course for a 2-1 win against Leicester at Old Trafford on Friday

Put to Pogba that it looked like he was fully committed to United after a lot of things had been said about his position at the club over recent days, he added: 'Well, like I said, I always give my best for the fans, for the team-mates and for the people that trust me.'

Pogba's focus on trust seemed pointed, as did his post on Twitter shortly after the match.

'I'll always give my best to the fans and my teammates no matter what's going on,' he wrote, along with #pogfeelings .

All does not appear well behind the scenes, despite Mourinho saying on the eve of the Leicester match that when the media 'repeat 1,000 times that my relationship with my players is not good, it's a lie that (is) repeated 1,000 times'.

But it is not just the manager's relationship with United's players that has come under inspection, considering he was irked by executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward failing to strengthen the squad before the transfer deadline.

Mourinho said 'football is changing, and managers should be called head coaches' after beating Leicester, who he flagged as a side that should not be underestimated as they 'invest more than us'.

The comments from the Portuguese and Pogba are sure to see contentment behind the scenes come under bigger focus, but Friday's win was a welcome boost at a time of apparent discontent.

Pogba's focus on trust seemed pointed, as did his post on Twitter shortly after the match. Pogba is said to have been annoyed by Jose Mourinho's comments around the World Cup

'It's three points, it's what we wanted,' Pogba said. 'Very happy.

'Of course the performance wasn't the best, but it's better to start like this and finish well than start very well and finish bad.

'We know the players, and myself as well, didn't have a lot of training and we played a game.

'We knew we were not going to be fit, 100 per cent, but the most important (thing) was to start well the Premier League.'

Pogba's early penalty was followed by Luke Shaw - a player who had endured a testy relationship with Mourinho - scoring his first goal for the club, meaning Jamie Vardy's stoppage-time effort was little more than a consolation.

It was a decent start to the season considering the number of injury and fitness worries that United had to contend with, but Friday's skipper is not getting carried away.

'So, it's pretty early to speak about this now,' Pogba said when asked of their chances of success this term.

'We started with Andreas Pereira and Fred, and they played very well today.

'With the players that we have...of course we're Manchester United, we have to look at the top of the league. That's obvious.

'I mean, Manchester United, we have to show on the pitch, we have to play well, we have to be focused and we need people to trust us.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6050065/Paul-Pogba-vows-Manchester-United.html
Old 14-08-2018, 09:36 AM   #853
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'There's still time to do business': Barcelona chief won't rule out move for Paul Pogba amid doubts over star's future at Manchester United

* Paul Pogba has endured a strained relationship with Jose Mourinho over years
* He said he could not say what he wanted as he would be fined on Friday night
* The midfielder has emerged as a target for Barcelona in the summer window
* Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu did not rule out a move for Pogba

Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu did not rule out a move for Paul Pogba as he admitted there could still be business done before the transfer window closes in Spain.

Pogba's future as a Manchester United player is uncertain despite the France international being handed the captain's armband for their opening Premier League game against Leicester.

The World Cup winner has endured a strained relationship with manager Jose Mourinho in the two years since his return to Old Trafford.

Barcelona have not ruled out a move for Paul Pogba in the remainder of the transfer window. Pogba has seemingly endured a strained relationship with his manager Jose Mourinho

And on Friday evening, following the 2-1 win, he admitted he would be fined if he told reporters his true thoughts.

Barcelona have emerged as potential suitors for Pogba, and they still have an opportunity to sign him before the end of the month, with the Spanish window closing on August 31.

Asked about Pogba after his side's 2-1 Super Cup win against Sevilla, Bartomeu said: 'I won't speak of any names, we have respect for all clubs and there are 20 days left.

'We'll see which players come out. We're focused on the league, so it's best to ask [Eric] Abidal, [Ramon] Planes or Pep Segura about players. There's still time to do business.'

Midfield is a key position in the transfer market for Barcelona after they allowed Andres Iniesta to leave the Nou Camp to join Japanese side Vissel Kobe in the summer.

'We are never going to find another Andres Iniesta, that's impossible because there is only one and he is in Japan,' manager Ernesto Valverde said.

'I don't think about signings. I think about my team and preparing for the next match.

'That's my plan, although everything is up in the air until the window closes.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6054225/Barcelona-chief-wont-rule-Manchester-United-star-Paul-Pogba.html
Old 16-08-2018, 12:07 AM   #854
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mourinho Akan Kalah dalam 'Pertarungan' Melawan Pogba
Redzi Arya Pratama - detikSport

London - Hubungan Jose Mourinho dan Paul Pogba dinilai sedang memburuk. Kalau memang terjadi 'pertarungan' antara mereka berdua, Pogba yang diyakini jadi pemenang.

Sejak bekerja bersama pada 2016 di Manchester United, Mourinho dan Pogba memang sudah memperlihatkan ketidakcocokan. Di tengah rumor perselisihan keduanya musim lalu, Pogba sempat dicadangkan beberapa kali oleh Mourinho.

Kondisinya terlihat tak juga membaik di musim ini. Usai mengantar MU mengalahkan Leiceter City di pekan pertama Liga Inggris, Pogba kembali memberi indikasi kuat kalau ada yang tak beres antara dia dengan sang manajer.

"Ada hal yang bisa saya katakan dan tidak bisa saya ucapkan. Jika tetap melakukannya saya akan didenda," ungkap Pogba.

Pundit yang juga pemain legendaris Arsenal, Ian Wright, meyakini komentar Pogba tersebut ditujukan pada Mourinho. Wright percaya kalau memang terjadi perpecahan antara Pogba dan Mourinho, maka sang gelandang Prancis yang akan memenanginya.

Pogba, disebut Wright, punya power lebih besar ketimbang Mourinho.

"Saya pikir para pemain, semuanya mencintai dia (Pogba). Fans pun sangat mencintainya," ungkap Wright kepada BBC Radio 5.

"Bahkan Ed Woodward mencintainya. Tak hanya karena Pogba adalah pemain hebat, tapi karena secara komersil dia punya adalah aset yang sangat-sangat besar bagi MU. Saya pikir terkait pertarungan yang diperlihatkan Mourinho dengan Pogba dan Woodward, sang manajer akan kalah."

"Dua orang itu lebih powerful ketimbang Jose Mourinho. Ketika Pogba berani membuat komentar itu, alasan dia mau mengatakannya, karena dia tahu memiliki kekuatan. Dia sangat mengerti jika mengatakan hal tersirat seperti itu, tujuannya adalah mengatakan sesuatu tentang manajer. Jika dia berbicara, akan mendapat denda. Itu sangat sederhana," jelas Wright.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 12:45 AM   #855
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

LUKE SHAW: PAUL POGBA IS UNBELIEVABLE!

Luke Shaw has described Paul Pogba as “one of the most important players” in the Premier League.

The full-back explained just how big an influence his fellow goalscorer in Friday’s opening 2-1 victory over Leicester City is in the dressing room, and believes his positive attitude helps give the promise of more good times this season.

“Paul doesn’t need a break,” Shaw told MUTV. “Honestly, he’s a beast! He’s unbelievable. He only came back three or four days before the game and it just shows how important he is for the team.

"He was captain and is a very, very big leader in the dressing room, as you’ll have seen that in the videos from France [at the World Cup] of course. “

Pogba, who spoke glowingly about Shaw in his post-match interview, has assisted the England international off the field and it is clear the pair enjoy a great relationship.

“For me, he’s helped me a lot – we’ve spoken a bit,“ said Luke. ”He’s a wonderful guy and an even better player on the pitch. Honestly, he’s so important for us. Like I said, he’s only been here for three or four days and to put in a performance like that was unbelievable.“

“It’s nice to have him in the team and around the place – he cheers everyone up and gives good vibes. For me, he’s one of the most important players, probably in the Premier League – he’s got everything.

“I’m glad to be able to play with him and I hope we can share some good memories together this season.”

Shaw and Pogba will look to continue their good form in Sunday's first away game of the season - against Brighton & Hove Albion.

www.manutd.com
Old 17-08-2018, 11:18 PM   #856
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says he has never been happier with Paul Pogba as the Reds look ahead to Sunday's first Premier League away game of the campaign at Brighton & Hove Albion.

The boss says there are no problems between him and the midfield star, who was given the captain's armband for the opener against Leicester City, and will continue to lead the team at the weekend, in the continued absence of Antonio Valencia.

Speaking at his press conference ahead of the trip south, Jose was happy to set the record straight regarding the situation with the World Cup-winning French star and emphasise the level of respect between the pair.

“The truth is we have been together for two years, and a couple of weeks, and I've never been so happy with him as I am now,” the boss said. “That's the truth. I cannot demand more from him, I cannot ask more from him.

”He came here on Monday, he trained for three days, I asked for his support, for his contribution in an important match for us, when the team had difficulties. He did it, he did it better and for more time than we could expect. When he says he did it for the fans and for the team, it's exactly what I want. It's exactly what I demand from my players, it is what he is giving me.

“He's working well, he's playing well, he does [it] for the fans, he does [it] for the team and that's what I want. I want him to play for the team, which he's doing, and, I repeat, I couldn't be happier than what I am.”

The manager added: “He's working extremely well here. But, I have to say, in his defence, write what you want about him, write what you want about me, but please don't say lies. Please don't put him in a situation where people can think that he's not a polite, educated guy, which he is.

”He's very polite, he's very educated, he never had a fight with me. We never had a warm or hard, I don't know how you like to say, exchange of words. Everything is respected. I have no problems at all.“

www.manutd.com
Old 20-08-2018, 09:55 AM   #857
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'That is definitely not good enough': Paul Pogba tears into Manchester United team-mates after suffering shock defeat by Brighton

* Paul Pogba scored a consolation goal from the penalty spot in closing stages
* Pogba admitted Manchester United struggle to play against the 'smaller clubs'
* Gary Neville and Graeme Souness lay into United’s defensive shambles

Manchester United captain Paul Pogba ripped into his beleaguered team-mates as Jose Mourinho’s side suffered a shock loss at Brighton.

Mourinho’s men were on the receiving end of some heavy criticism from ex-United hero Gary Neville and Liverpool legend Graeme Souness after a disastrous defensive display saw them slump to their first defeat of the season.

But Pogba, who is skippering the side in Antonio Valencia’s absence, was equally as scathing about his own - and his team’s - performance at the Amex Stadium as the World Cup winner questioned United’s mentality.

‘That is definitely not good enough. It’s two times in a row that we’ve lost against Brighton and I think that shouldn’t happen,’ said the France international.

‘It’s not right, myself first. I should have done much better, made less mistakes and control the game.

‘I can say a lot of things. Today was a bad performance from all of us and it’s wrong we lost points.

‘I am very honest and we always play for the shirt and play for them (the fans). They should be very mad today. They should be very mad. We are very mad, everybody is very mad. The next game we want to change this.

‘We want to see smiles on our faces and smiles on their faces.

‘We don’t want to lose two games in a row so we’re going to have to get ready (for Spurs ) and play much, much better.

‘We’re not here just to play games, we are Manchester United and we want to win trophies.

‘That’s the mentality and the culture of the club. We didn’t do it today and we are very disappointed. We shouldn’t do what we did.

‘The attitude we had, we didn’t deserve to win. It’s a big lesson for us. You can’t always approach the game the same as the last one but the attitude at least has to always be right.’

Paul Pogba gave an honest assessment as he spoke to Sky shortly after the full-time whistle. Pogba cut a frustrated figure during Manchester United's shock 3-2 defeat at Brighton

Mourinho was more measured in his appraisal, refusing to point the finger at central defensive pair Victor Lindelof and Eric Bailly - who made crucial errors in the defeat.

The United manager was desperate for the club to sign an experienced centre-back during the transfer window, Sunday's errors accentuating Mourinho’s point.

When asked how he could stop the defensive mistakes, Mourinho replied: ‘In a very honest and pragmatic way, which I normally am, I cannot answer your question.

‘I can say keep working and keep trying to improve is the only thing that I can do. I can’t do anything else.

‘In previous seasons I was probably too honest and too open in my analysing and I was too honest and too open in analysing about players’ performances.

‘So don’t ask me to do what you criticised me so much for. So expect from me to be really happy to say after we beat Leicester that A,B,C,D player had an amazing performance. But don’t expect me to go in the other direction.’

Former United defender Neville, however, was far more stinging in his assessment of United’s loss.

‘The centre backs melted and you can’t do that in the Premier League,’ said Neville on Sky Sports.

‘Whether he will say it or not, deep down Mourinho will know he wanted men of authority in his defence this summer and he hasn’t got that.

‘The five centre backs they’ve got are second centre backs. They’re not authoritative or leaders.

‘Bailly and Lindelof were poor. They are the ones Jose has signed. It has been poor recruitment. That back four aren’t good enough to win the title.’

Souness’ appraisal was just as withering, saying: ‘United have been weak, losing individual battles.

‘Prior to Fergie going to United, this is the most average group of players I’ve ever seen at the club.

‘They’ve got absolutely nothing about them. They’ve got no presence or anything and there just doesn’t seem to be any leaders out their pointing fingers.’

Liverpool legend Souness also had his say on the latest spat between Mourinho and Manchester City.

Mourinho accused City of lacking class over the fly-on-the-wall documentary All or Nothing that captures Pep Guardiola’s side record breaking title-winning season.

But Souness accused Mourinho of hypocrisy, adding: ‘It’s rich that he is talking about class, I am specifically thinking of some of the spats with Arsene Wenger, that wasn't very classy.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6076353/Paul-Pogba-gives-honest-assessment-Manchester-United-fall-shock-defeat-Brighton.html
Old 21-08-2018, 05:46 PM   #858
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Bela Pogba, Raiola Kecam Scholes
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Paul Pogba sempat dikritik gelandang legendaris Manchester United Paul Scholes. Namun, agen Pogba, Mino Raiola balas mengecam Scholes.

Scholes mempertanyakan keputusan menjadikan Pogba sebagai kapten MU saat tumbang 2-3 di markas Brighton akhir pekan lalu. Di pertandingan tersebut, gelandang Prancis itu memang menyumbang sebuah gol dari titik putih di penghujung laga tapi bagi Scholes, performa Pogba tidak cukup bagus.

"Tidak ada kepemimpinan di tim, itulah mengapa kami pikir Pogba mungkin menjadi kandidat pemimpin ideal tapi dia tidak seperti yang diharapkan [pada hari Minggu]. Dia menjalani sebuah pertandingan yang buruk lainnya. Dia sangat tidak konsisten," nilai Scholes usai pertandingan.

Pogba sendiri mengaku bahwa performanya belum cukup bagus. Namun, kritik Scholes rupanya sudah membuat Raiola gerah.

Raiola membantu memulangkan Pogba ke Old Trafford dari Juventus pada dua tahun silam. Si super agen membalas kritik Scholes.

"Beberapa orang mesti berbicara karena takut akan dilupakan," cuit Raiola dalam akun Twitter-nya, sebagaimana dikutip Sky Sports. "Paul Scholes tidak akan mengenali seorang pemimpin kalau dia berada di depan Sir Winston Churchill."

"Paul Scholes seharusnya menjadi direktur olahraga saja dan menasihati [CEO MU, Ed] Woodward untuk menjual Pogba. Tidak akan kesulitan untuk mencarikan Pogba sebuah klub baru kok," tandas Raiola.
Old 28-08-2018, 10:38 PM   #859
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Makanya Paul, cetak lebih banyak gol donk..

MU Kalah Lagi, Pogba: Untung Masih Awal Musim
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Paul Pogba memang menyesali kekalahan telak Manchester United dari Tottenham Hotspur. MU masih punya kesempatan berbenah mumpung masih awal musim.

Tampil di hadapan pendukungnya sendiri di Old Trafford, MU justru menelan malu. Menjamu Tottenham, Selasa (28/8/2018) dinihari WIB, Setan Merah tumbang 0-3 lewat gol Harry Kane dan sepasang gol Lucas Moura.

MU bukannya tanpa perlawanan. Namun beberapa peluang emas seperti yang didapat dari Romelu Lukaku dan Jesse Lingard gagal berujung gol.

ni adalah kekalahan kedua beruntun yang diderita MU dari tiga pertandingan pertama. Sebelumnya, Pogba cs juga tersungkur di kandang Brighton 2-3.

Baru mengantongi tiga angka, MU kini tertinggal dari pesaing-pesaing utamanya dalam persaingan gelar juara. Juara bertahan Manchester City mengoleksi tujuh poin, sedangkan Liverpool dan Chelsea masih sempurna dengan sembilan poin.

"Tidak akan mudah, tapi untung masih awal musim. Aku lebih memilih memulai dengan buruk tapi mengakhiri dengan baik daripada memulai dengan baik tapi mengakhiri dengan buruk," gelandang MU itu mengungkapkan dikutip Mirror.

"Pertandingannya aneh. Hari ini, kami punya determinasi, memulai dengan baik, dan di akhir kami justru kalah 0-3. Ini mengejutkan," sahut Pogba.

"Kami harus terus maju, jangan khawatir. Kami harus bekerja. Kami masihlah Manchester United dan kami tidak akan menyerah untuk apapun," lugas pemenang Piala Dunia 2018 ini.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:01 AM   #860
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Jose Mourinho 'must be a father to Paul Pogba,' says Christian Karembeu

* Paul Pogba needs to be given more advice and help in order to thrive
* Pogba has made clear his unhappiness at Old Trafford under Jose Mourinho
* Christian Karembeu called on Mourinho to change his approach to Pogba

Jose Mourinho should try to get the best out of Paul Pogba at Manchester United by giving him fatherly help and advice, according to French World Cup legend Christian Karembeu.

Karembeu, a midfield lynchpin when France became world champions in 1998, is mystified why Pogba has struggled so badly at United compared to playing for his country in Russia last summer.

He thinks Mourinho has to be aware of the 'heavy jersey' worn by Pogba at Old Trafford and the personal impact of his Dad's death last season.

Paul Pogba needs special treatment in order to get the best out of the midfielder. Former France international Christian Karembeu wants Jose Mourinho to treat Pogba better

'We are all human beings. From childhood, it is better to have parents that guide you, to tell you what's best. I think it is the same for a manager particularly as Paul is missing a father today,' said Karembeu.

'Jose knows Pogba very well and signed him from Juventus. He could be the one that helps him to shine. Manchester United has a big history and the pressure to succeed is not easy. The jersey can be heavy for anyone and Paul will know that in particular because he grew up in the academy at Manchester where the standards are to be as good as Paul Scholes or Ryan Giggs.'

Pogba became one of the game's highest-profile players when he rejoined United in 2016 for a world-record £89million. But his club form at Old Trafford has contrasted sharply with the way he helped France win the World Cup this summer.

Mourinho's personal relationship with the player has also come under scrutiny with the manager appearing to question Pogba's focus and the midfielder responding by saying he'd be fined if he talked openly.

Karembeu, who also won the Champions League with Real Madrid and is now strategic adviser at Greek giants Olympiakos, believes Mourinho has to work at finding the right formula for Pogba to propser.

'At Juve, he was deeper, a Pirlo role. At Manchester United, he have been further forward in the middle so it is not the same system,' he said.

'He loves to make passes, to create, and he is a complete athlete. Now he needs to talk to the manage so he can play like he did for France with Didier Deschamps. But it was also hard for Didier to give him the right area of the pitch in which to express himself.

'Pogba's value in the transfer market means people always expect him to be the best but players are not machines. He was still very young when he went back to United and the fee was big. '

All eyes will be on Pogba at Burnley on Sunday with United having lost their last two Premier League games against Brighton and Spurs.

Karembeu, who also played at Middlesbrough towards the end of his career, was at Turf Moor on Thursday to see his Greek club advance in the Europa League at Burnley's expense.

'The Premier League is admired around the world as the best by footballers and ex-footballers,' he said. 'It has an intensity and rhythm which makes it hard for any midfield player.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6122575/Jose-Mourinho-father-Paul-Pogba-says-Christian-Karembeu.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 240
4ntdarma, a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, adefebsa, adheeematic, adi_Giggsy, Alam Belitung, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, AndreasBelitung, andrydjemb4, an_setanmerah, Ardiey11, arief_oct, arik_, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, Ayunda, Aziiz_rachman, Azrul Red United, bangkit, bang_zak, beersweeling, benatbenat, bengbeng, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, boimKosim, bombom, bucay deathbat, caliski_heinz, Chandra Agusta, chest, chicharito07, chincarito, christof_ww, cie_1, CRvidi, cupen7, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, derajulio, dery pramudito, der_emperor, devil_heart, Dewasamba89, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, Dony17, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edwardchndr, Efri Loebay, Egi Jr, egiardiansyah, Eka UPC, Emank_1412, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hanifutd, hdhe16, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HerMandes_14, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, joule27, Juni HW, JustDenny, K3nny_11, King_Cantona, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Legolash, Lucky_Cantona007, lusiarha, macher, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, nandz, NdeGue, ndoxvenom, Nemanje, Nickz09, octus, oldark, ole, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, opiop, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Prianto United, Pure_red, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, RedMachine, Redsbusby, red_devilz, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, Reza Barcode, rio vander vidic, riokrisologus, Riskur, RitaAryatiKD, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setipp48, Sigied Giggsy, sir_ari, sir_otz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, Supernan, swareksa, Tamanaro, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, Uni Finaa, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, wahyou91, waynehanks, Wengge Schmeichel, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, x_ray, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogo, yuslamsungkar, yusufdian, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze